homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 22)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
oh Siegfried! [Votive]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying through. [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For comet's K in ICU [Votive]

For Siegfried and family [Votive]

For the families and friends of the 24 people killed in a bus accident in the Western Cape, South Africa [Votive]

For all those struggling with depression [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Siegfried, and all his family.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Armin:
[Votive] Siegfried, and all his family.

Amen [Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Siegfried, I'm so sorry [Votive]

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for me over the next month or so.

I need strength of mind to deal with packing and sorting out my possessions. I have been putting things off and I can't do so any longer and the reality of my situation hit home to me yesterday.

Secondly, I miss my cat who has been sent on an extended holiday with my ex partner. Please pray that he will settle and cope with being kept in. Please also pray that I will find accommodation that allows me to have a pet so we can be reunited.

Thirdly, please pray that I will find somewhere to stay after eviction date if accommodation cannot be found before then so I don't have to cope at a hostel.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
Prayers for my grandfather, aunts, mom, sister and brother--my father passed at 8:50PM this evening. It was peaceful.

So very sorry for your loss, Siegfried. God bless.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For each, by name and need

[Votive] For Siegfried's father, may he rest in peace. For Siegfried and his family who are grieving their loss, comfort and strength.

[Votive] For Nanny Ogg that she will get moved to a permanent home with as little additional stress as possible and be re-united with her beloved cat.

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
K still in ICU, still unconscious. one of our other co-workers is with him. turns out he's there due to a bleeding ulcer that was so bad he required 12 units of blood last night and we almost lost him. I'm still trying to identify family, hospital asked for next of kin, which is a worrying sign. I didn't know ulcers could do this. I'm driving down tomorrow if he wakes up. keep up the prayers, this is scary.

for those who've read the singles thread - K is the doorman who protected me from the stalker guy last fall. He's a good man.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For comet's K, Siegfried & family and especially for Nanny Ogg: packing and sorting is awful in those circumstances*; trust that you'll get somewhere good for yourself and your cat.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Praying for all here.

(((Siegfried))) [Votive] [Frown]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for K, comet [Votive]

--------------------
God = love.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
On Friday the head nurse at the care home where my father lives rang to say that he is going to need the next level of care as he is developing dementia.

Today my sis-in-law rang to say he had had a stroke and is in hospital.

I'm waiting to hear how bad it is.

(I know this sounds awful but I can't afford to go backwards and forwards to see him too many times).

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Huia and family, healing prayers for Huia's father [Votive]

Praying through by name [Votive]

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This one is trivial - but through a bizarre set of circumstances, some but not all my own fault, I'm teaching Sunday School this morning and I haven't the faintest idea of the topic, other than that it's "New Testament" I'm going to have to come up with a craft item, story etc on the spot. I'd appreciate prayers that I can successfully wing it.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wow Mary you must have a hot line to the Almighty. Sis-in-law has just rung to say it wasn't a stroke, much to everyone's surprise, but he hit his hed and is very badly bruised. No broken bones. He is awaiting the results of one more test, but will probably sleep in his own bed tonight [Yipee]

NE Quine am praying for your Sunday School lesson - sometimes the last minute things have a freshness that prepared lesson lack - hope it works like that for you.

Huia

[ 17. March 2013, 09:18: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Good news Huia! I'll keep praying for a complete recovery.

Years ago when I was a convert from agnosticism, an elderly nun told me to keep at it and to get down and pray on my knees until they calloused and that by then I would realise the power of prayer. She was being quite literal -- at 82 years old she had callouses on both knees.

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

In thanks for surprising good news and prayers for continued recovery for Huia's father

for a last-minute serendipitous inspiration for NE Quine to have a fresh presentation for the Sunday School lesson

continued prayers for comet's K, for Nanny Ogg, and for Siegfried and family

for all in their needs, recognized or not

in thanks for my cousin who, when he is in town helps bring more order into my ADD-addled life -- and that he may find a long-term productive focus for his life that utilizes his many talents

Please, continued prayers for my good friend J who continues to be targeted for persecution at his teaching assistant job. After giving 14 years of dedicated service in his special ed class (at starvation wages, he being eligible for food stamps) they want to toss him aside like a piece of scrap now that his mobility is impaired (only slightly, actually not enough to even affect the duties of his job -- they are just using it as an excuse). May he find good pro bono legal assistance to successfully fight this injustice. Despite his trials he maintains a good spirit, and his church has been a source of joy to him, especially with a new vicar whom he really is enthusiastic about.

In thanks for the coming of spring in my part of the world and thanks that i continue to feel vibrantly healthy a year and 4 months after the melanoma diagnosis, for my wonderful medical team, and prayers that i may be organized enough (including getting a reliable car that i can financially deal with) to make positive and productive of the life God continues to bless me with.

For the new Pope Francis (what a wonderful name!) for his continued good health and strength that he may be an inspiration -- for all Christians, for all who worship God, and for all people of good will who care about their fellow humans -- to seriously make a crucial priority the heavy burdens of the majority of world's people who are poor.

Hear our prayers, loving God. And thank you, God, thank you for your many blessings.

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

[ 17. March 2013, 11:23: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
through a bizarre set of circumstances, some but not all my own fault,
correction - entirely my own fault. It transpires that there was a minor typo in the date on the prepared materials and I, seeing they were dated 2012, dumped the lot into the recycling three weeks ago. [Hot and Hormonal] [brick wall]

quote:
I haven't the faintest idea of the topic, other than that it's "New Testament"
It was Joshua.

Thank you for your prayers.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you all. I'm trying to track it down--my dad actually had an account on here for awhile and did post a few times in Purgatory.
Maybe an admin could ping me about it.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

I have my quarterly PET scan Tuesday -- may it go as well as the previous ones

Going thru mail just now that i should have opened earlier this week, i've come upon an unsettling situation. Forgive this overly long complicated explanation but i don't know how to express my concern more briefly. It seems to be a weird case of dueling urologists. . . .
A)
I was referred to Uro A by my wonderful oncologist for a non-cancer-related and non-life-threatening concern that i had mentioned to my oncologist. Uro A said there wasn't anything to be done for me "at my age" that didn't involve invasive surgery and either go for that or forget about it. My impression was that he really didn't seem interested in helping me at all. Given what i have experienced in my own body that seemed a rather extreme approach. So i got referred to uro B who was just the opposite -- very caring and interested and no word of anything surgical. (I asked uro B why uro A was so unhelpful and he, with a smile, seemed to imply that uro A was only interested if he could do surgery.)
B)
Anyway, i'd gotten a notice from uro B that my PSA levels were elevated which might or might not indicate prostate cancer, and since i'd not been tested for this before, he wanted me to get a second blood test to see how the levels were. OK, that made sense.
C)
But I just opened a notice from uro A whom i'm not even seeing now, saying he wanted to do a biopsy, apparently based on that one test result. Given uro A's apparent propensity for cutting, that seemed to me a bit hasty based on not even waiting for the second blood test which i am getting this week.
Monday i am going to try to find out what's going on. I'm sorry for such a long explanation but i couldn't figure out how to express my problem any more briefly. I'm a bit nervous (a wee bit scared?) about this and prayers would be appreciated.

--------------------
God = love.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

K is in a coma. We're all a little freaked out up here. Another local was hurt last night - slipped on the ice and slid under his truck which rolled over him. he's also in the hospital, though his prognosis is good. Still, prayers for D and his family added to my list, please?

--------------------

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

Continuing prayers for comet's K, and for D

Having just read about Pope Francis' apparent propensity for ditching security and making incognito trips, i pray that he will be physically safe.

--------------------
God = love.

Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all who post here.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Comet's K and for D.

For Siegfried in the loss of his father.

For Huia and father.

For malik3000, melanoma be gone! Other physical, attentional, and financial/logistical issues be sorted! Also for J.

For the families of those killed in the bus crash in the Western Cape.

For North East Quine.

For me, for funding for continued employment, kthx

For Frightful Fiends to be downgraded to Neutral Fiends, because being nervous about nebulous threats is a waste of energy.

For K.

For Nanny Ogg, for a safe and secure home where she can be back together with her cat.

[ 17. March 2013, 23:19: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

...and a special request for a young neighbour lad here, and all his cohort - this week is "science week" in their exams: Maths today, Physics tomorrow, Chemistry Wednesday and Biology on Thursday. Vishnu is a bit anxious, he says euphemistically, so prayers that he and they can all approach the exams calmly and show their best side to the examiners are appreciated.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

Praying through by name and need [Votive]

--------------------
― Muriel Spark

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My hometown of Detroit could use some prayers as its newly-appointed Emergency Financial Manager begins his work. There are long-standing trust issues between the city and the state (which appointed the EFM). Please pray, if you feel so moved, for the people of Detroit, and for the EFM, that he will have wisdom and compassion and do a good job for the future of the city.

Thanks!

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

Thanks for your prayers for E last week. The stroppy apprentice packed her bags and walked out! Waiting to see whether she actually comes back to work.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all here, and for all who need prayer [Votive]

Please can I ask for prayer for a private intention; I need some insight to help me make the right decisions - I'm very bad at insight.

A

Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

Prayers ascending in the pre-dawn hours . . .

For the women, men and children of Detroit -- especially for those just trying to scrape by, and that those in positions of economic and political power to make a priority the least powerful

may all who died in the South Africa Western Cape bus crash rest in peace and rise in glory and for strength and comfort for their families and friends

For Welease Woderwick's Vishnu and his cohort to have the calmness and mental clarity to do well in their exams

continued prayers for comet's K in a coma in the ICU and for all concerned, and for D and family too

continued prayers for Siegfried and family and friends

continued prayers for for Nanny Ogg for strength and help, physical and economic in this arduous time of forced movement, that she get a place that can be a secure, reliable long-term and stress-free home, and for her cat not to be be stressed in his/her temporary living environment, and that they both be re-united soon. I was in a similar situation on all counts some years ago and it was not easy.

for funding for continued employment for Telepath and for Fiends to be utterly neutralized

continued prayers for nicolermw and her brother

For all in difficult job situations

For all in jobless situations and for all economically marginalized

for every soul, by name and need and for those with needs unexpressed or unrealised

for my niece and her children

That i can get my confusing medical situation that has me worried straightened out and -- please let it be God's will -- that i not need a prostate biopsy, and that the melanoma be gone or at least stay asleep for the long term, and that i make productive use of the continued healthy time that God has blessed me with

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

[ 18. March 2013, 11:22: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.

Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Continuing to read and pray for all. Requesting continued prayer for my health and that of my elderly mother who is in my care.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Boadicea Trott
Shipmate
# 9621

- Posted      Profile for Boadicea Trott   Email Boadicea Trott   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for everyone.

Still waiting for Eldest Daughter's MRI results and to find out if her emigration Visa will be granted.

People have been round to view our house today; we are fervently hoping we can sell it and move closer to my mother in law who now needs daily care .....

--------------------
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett

Posts: 563 | From: Roaming the World in my imagination..... | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Some people at work were unkind to me on friday in a way that was on the verge of reporting. I decided to report but informally today. Now I'm really anxious. Please pray for resolution and less terror?

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Welease Woderwick's Vishnu to pass all those exams, along with all his cohort.

For the people of Detroit, and the new EFM, that he will have wisdom and compassion and do a good job for the future of the city.

For Starbug's E, shall the prodigal(?) return?

For Adrienne's private intention, and for guidance.

For the victims of the Western Cape bus crash.

For comet's K, for healing. For D and family.

For Nanny Ogg, for a safe home for her and her cat.

For Nicolemr and her brother.

For malik3000's niece and her children.

For malik3000's melanoma to just GO AWAY and certainly not start meddling with his prostate.

For Niteowl, for healing. For her elderly mother.

For Trott Major's MRI results and emigration visa. For a quick and convenient sale so that they can care for Trott-In-Law.

For Mrs Shrew, for neutralisation of this enmity at work.

For further funding for me pls, kthx. I really don't relish another job hunt, urgh.

--------------------

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for the soul of this man and for those he has left behind.
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My aunt J has had a heart attack and a ton of stents--please pray for her?

And for me, as Ive got about six issues going on right now and i'm just not coping. Thanks.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016