homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 33)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting to have my prostate biopsy in 20 minutes. Not as serious as melanoma, but my 3 prayers are that it not be too painful, that it may be negative (or, if positive, of the kind so slow moving that nothing needs to be done except monitor it), and my functioning in that area remain OK -- and that my urologist may be a bit more user-friendly than he has seemed to be so far.

And tomorrow I have an unexpectedly-scheduled MRI to look at my liver -- hopefully nothing but the liver is not a good place for ocular melanoma to metasticise to, so i'm nervous. The gastroenterologist wants it because he saw spots in the liver (which may very well be nothing) from my previous CT scan, ordered by my oncologist. The oncologist said my CT scans were fine, and said nothing about spots on the liver. So, God, please may your wonderful upholding of me continue.

And thanks be to God for this prayer navy, you are the main people to whom i bring these concerns to verbally (even more than my wonderful church family) and having your prayers is a real comfort and strength. (And when Telepath says "Melanoma be gone!" i feel like a punch is being delivered to those naughty cells). Thank you so much, shipmates.

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for prostates and hearts and general wellbeing, and all for the other stuff

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We have a gentleman named John Kirkpatrick coming to do a concert ("The Victorian Farmers Year in Song") in our church hall on Saturday. We've put out plenty of advertising, and I know people will pay on the door, but our church hall manager hasn't yet had a single ticket enquiry. Please pray that we will have a reasonable audience.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Lamb Chopped's C.

For Catrine's G, for healing.

For Japes' D, for healing.

For healing for Grammatica, norovirus et al be gone!

For the 15-year-olds in Welease Woderwick's state as they receive their results.

For employment for Brothermr.

For the full quota of Telemarbles to stay accounted for.

For Kasra's P, for healing and good temper.

For the C children and the B children known to Zoey.

For Nanny Ogg's neighbour, for healing.

For malik3000, melanoma be gone! Prostate issues be gone! Schroedinger's spots on the liver, don't be there when the box is opened! Problems, stop multiplying!

For a reasonable audience for the John Kirkpatrick show.

Oh the job-hunt. For continued employment, also, for success of my current project.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

Telepath - please check with Telemum that her waterworks are okay, UTIs often cause acute confusional states but a little bit of medication to clear the infection and everything returns to normal.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I was going to say the same. Most of my elderly relatives have experienced this, and it is now the first thing we think of! They were all fine after a course of antibiotics knocked the water infection out.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers please for my son who is heading to the Midlands for a job interview, that the job is one he'd like to do, and that if it is he gets it!

Praying for all, specially those facing medical tests and procedures and those looking for work.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers please for my Dad who is having a cardiac procedure today, and that it brings him the improvement he hopes for.
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] that all may be cleared up with the Telemum

[Votive] that Kingsfold's dad's cardiac procedure will have a good result

[Votive] that Gussie's son's ob interview will go well

[Votive] for each and every need expressed

[Votive] that todays MRI will show things are all clear in the liver

--------------------
God = love.

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all above, along with the needs may God's calm and loving peace surround each and everyone.

[Votive]

Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I do not know the outcome of yesterday for my neighbour but please uphold D and her family in your prayers today [Votive]

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mr Bee has an important hospital appointment tomorrow. Prayers appreciated.

For all [Votive]

And melanoma be gone, amen. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all posting here [Votive]

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lest we forget.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the Telemarbles (WW and Gill H, thanks, she doesn't have a UTI, I think it's probably the hypercalcemia).

For Gussie's son to get the job.

For healing for kingsfold's dad.

For malik3000, melanoma be gone!

For Nanny Ogg's D and her family.

For healing for Mr Bee.

Oh, the pesky and never-ending job-hunt, may it be swift and efficient, and not cut into my other activities, and lead only onward and upward, and let me not be unemployed for a second because I can't afford it, and lead me not into toxic workplaces, amen.

For success of my current project.

For my side-project to be funded.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Continuing prayers for D and all his family. [Votive]

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for J., who was hit by a bus while riding her bike. I only know that her pelvis is broken. I think she's mostly OK, though. [Votive]

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've just learned she's at home already, so that's a good thing.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Father, hear our prayers [Votive]

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

for Churchgeek's J [Votive]

for Japes' D [Votive]

for success for Telepath in all projects and in job search -- may no toxic work places be anywhere near. [Votive]

for all [Votive]

well, the prostate biopsy was definitely rather unpleasant though by no means agonizing and i feel fine 2 days later (they numbed me up about 95% beforehand but what is their aversion to good old sedation -- that 5% unpleasantness is not something i hope i have to go through again any time soon without sedation) I'll know results tomorrow or monday, but it is more likely than not that i do have prostate cancer. That really doesn't worry me particularly since it's no where as serious as melanoma. (It would be nice if it were the kind that only needed monitoring-- but i really am not stressing about it. in any case) I am more concerned about what yesterday's MRI shows, i pray that the spots on my liver do not turn out to be metastatic. The odds are against it but until i hear for sure i am nervous. [Votive] Although even in that worse case scenario there are so many hopeful developments that there weren't just a couple of years ago, so i feel fortunate in any event. Thank you folks for your prayers and for letting me have a place to yak about what is happening with me, since since i really don't dwell on it elsewhere -- i don't want to talk about it much with folks face to face. I prefer to enjoy a normal life, having myself been set free from a toxic workplace! [Yipee]

--------------------
God = love.

Kasra
Shipmate
# 10631

- Posted      Profile for Kasra   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying thru [Votive]

MiL came through yesterdays tests well and sweet-tempered (!) so I thank you for your prayers.

Sadly, results are inconclusive so we are still in the waiting game. Please pray for patience for us all!

K x

--------------------
Can you spare $13.10 to help find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma? http://pages.teamintraining.org/ne/kc12/cburberqb8#home

Posts: 309 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Catching up. [Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A friend's 12 yr old daughter C who has been feeling unwell and having pain in her side this week is now scheduled to have her appendix removed tomorrow morning. Praying for her and her parents.
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This has been good for me over the last few weeks, and perhaps a few others will find something in it too:

A song of healing

(sung softly to the opening bars of the second movement of Brahms’ violin concerto)

In your arms, Lord,
Hold your servant;
Hold him (her/them) gently to your heart.

Calm his fears, bind up his wounds,
Touch him with your healing hands.

In your arms, Lord,
Hold your servant;
Hold… him... gently... to… your… heart.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Japes' D and his family.

For churchgeek's J, for healing.

For malik3000, melanoma be gone! Prostate cancer, just go away.

For healing for MiL, and continued sweet temper and patience all round.

For Lucia's friend's daughter C, for healing.

And what Stercus Tauri said.

A friend sent me the Prayer of Istikhara, which is Islamic but should be a good fit for everybody of an Abrahamic persuasion:

"Oh [Lord],[1] I ask You to show me what is best, through Your knowledge, and I ask You to empower me, through Your power, and I beg You to grant me Your tremendous favour, for You have power, while I am without power, and You have knowledge, while I am without knowledge, and You are the One who knows all things invisible.

"Oh [Lord], if You know that this undertaking is in the best interests of my religion, my life in this world, and my life in the Hereafter, and can yield successful results in both the short term and the long term, then make it possible for me and make it easy for me, and then bless me in it.

"If not, then turn it away from me, and make it easy for me to do well, wherever I may happen to be, and make me content with Your verdict, O Most Merciful of the merciful."

Usual stuff re: job-hunt. Feeling pretty discouraged this evening.

For the Telemum.

--------------------

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

Telepath, that is a great prayer for anyone with a decision to make.

--------------------
God = love.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

I am struggling with a too-full In tray at work and not enough time to catch up. One email, in particular, is asking me to decide on something that I know absolutely nothing about, since I was in hospital at the time. I was hoping to keep the hospital visit to myself, but it looks as though I shall have to go public, so that I don'tappear to be a skiver. And today I have a training course, so that's another day out of the office. I can feel my panic levels rising, so your prayers would really be appreciated, please.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Emergency prayers for one of my nephews. Several years ago, his older brother shot himself and his girlfriend,and the shock waves till reverberate. It's around the time of Older Neph's birthday. Younger brother is posting strange stuff on FB.

Prayers for the repose of E, and comfort and peace to Nephs J. and C, that they stop torturing themselves about what they might have done/ should have done/ didn't do.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

[Votive]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I found out yesterday that despite all efforts by paramedics and others that my neighbour T died on Tuesday night.

Please pray for his wife D and the family.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Sorry to hear that [Votive]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]
Prayers ascending for the repose of Kelly's nephew E, and comfort and peace for nephews J. and C, that they stop torturing themselves about might have beens and have peace.

Eternal rest for Nanny Ogg's neighbour and healing and strength for his wife and family

--------------------
God = love.

malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

Well, i just now got the results of the prostate biopsy and -- as expected -- it is indeed cancer, and a fairly aggressive one. But hopefully treatments will do away with it -- that's my prayer -- i'm not crazy about the results but I'm not particularly stressing; like I say melanoma is a more serious matter and i've been fortunate on that account. [Votive] [Votive]

ed. to add candle for each issue

[ 26. April 2013, 17:28: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all above, using Stercus Tauri's healing song.

[Votive]

Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

I'm feeling quite a lot better [Smile] and tomorrow it's the Indian Jesus get-together in a church not far away from me, where I have to work a lot to do the food and the clearing up etc. And they have put us upstairs as another group have booked the main place. So it will be more difficult for us all. We have someone preaching and we pray and we sing hymns, in Indian and English. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by malik3000:
Well, i just now got the results of the prostate biopsy and -- as expected -- it is indeed cancer, and a fairly aggressive one. But hopefully treatments will do away with it -- that's my prayer -- i'm not crazy about the results but I'm not particularly stressing; like I say melanoma is a more serious matter and i've been fortunate on that account. [Votive] [Votive]

ed. to add candle for each issue

Your cancer is just as important and just as difficult to deal with as anyone else's! Recent treatments for cancers caught in time are amazing. I don't know if cancer responds to prayers, but I do know better than many that people respond to them. Know that you are held in this strong safety net that has been stretched out for me for the last few months too.

Peace to you -

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Your prayers, please, for my friend J. The tumour is back, and there is nothing to do now but prepare for death - weeks, months, I don't know. Fear and despair are hunting. Please pray that his faith may hold, and that he will yet know God's peace in life, in death, and into eternity.

[Votive] for all here.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all mentioned above, especially job-related worries and medical needs. [Votive]

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

[Votive]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016