homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 39)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amazing list and summations, Telepath. That'll keep me praying for an hour or so! [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yes, they are a great resource for keeping up with the prayer list. Bless you, Telepath (and malik, who does it too.) [Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Midge
Shipmate
# 2398

- Posted      Profile for The Midge   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Telepath:
For Heavenly Anarchist, for time management, relief from anxiety, and good temper. For a successful reapplication for the teaching role.

For safety for Ethne Alba's J, and repentance from whoever through the brick.

For St Gwladys, for task completion.

For healing for Starbug, and a reduction of stress at work.

For healing for Earwig's P.

For all those affected by the accident mentioned by comet.

For piglet's P and S, for healing.

For Mikaela Lynch's family, Lord have mercy.

For Golden Key, for healing, and for swift and peaceful resolution of a personal matter.

For Adrienne's W and M.

For healing for churchgeek's acquaintance.

For Kelly's S.

For MumoftheShip, for healing and an actual celebration. For healing for Fooloftheship, and lots of free time.

For St Everild's private intention, and for all her needs to be met.

For Lucia, for healing, prosperity, and free time.

For daisymay's computer, for healing.

For Cara's child, for continued progress.

For Stercus Tauri, for healing.

For rain chez Welease Woderwick.

For Huntress' friends and family.

For Ariel's friend, for healing, and for upholding for the friend's wife.

For malik3000's cousin C, his son, and the mother of his son; for mutual understanding, and long-term career success.

For all living beings, for an end to all the misunderstanding, cruelty, torture, exploitation, and indifference. May minds and hearts be open, starting with us.

For malik3000, melanoma and related and unrelated health issues begone!

For Niteowl and Mother Owl.

For Jack the Lass's workload, for energy and focus; and for conflict resolution for her at work, and for Mum and Dad the Lass.

For Year Six children facing SATs, and for Japes' B and S. For healing for D.

For calm and task management for Abigail.

The Telemum is fine, please pray that the operation will have brought her complete healing. In particular, her calcium regime for osteoporosis is going to be an issue needing correct handling.

For T., just now being reunited with his daughter, who is now 31, and who went into the adoption system when she was 5 due to circumstances entirely not of T's making. She is overwhelmed with the emotion of it all, and he gets to be worried about her shenanigans like driving despite having a seizure disorder, etc.

For R. The doctors think he may not have much time left, and they've been saying that for ages, but it could be true this time. I'd like to find the strength to go see him before it's too late.

Oh look, see how many days I've missed? I really need good time management here. It's working! But the road to forming this complex habit is long. And meanwhile I don't have nearly all the being an adult-type life skills that a successful grown-up style adult like me should be sporting.

Overwhelming pressure to get gorgeous demos out!!! Job hunting!!! No time to lose!!! Also I have an interview on Wednesday. And I need to publish.

I want to lie in a dark room, kthx

(Oh and please can my side-project be funded)

Amen to the last two posts (and a subtle paste onto the new page [Biased] .

As for me:
I spoke to mum a little while ago. Marrie Currie are now getting her a blue badge and a wheel chair and she could hardly speak for 5 mins on the phone because her breathing is deteriorating. Please pray for her and our family, especially dad. It seems like we are approaching the end game now. I need to be able to find time and energy to visit and for mum and dad not to feel like I am a burden in anyway.

--------------------
Some days you are the fly.
On other days you are the windscreen.

chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please could you pray for M, the son of a colleague of mine who has just been diagnosed with a brain tumour.

And any wee spare prayers for me, my mental health is not good and for various reasons I'm being very acopic which is not a good thing.

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Telemum is tearful and morose today. I expect it's the general anaesthetic - I was like this the 4th day after I had my appendix out - but I keep reading about (especially elderly!) parathyroidectomy patients who went into DEEP DEPRESSION after the surgery and went into a DECLINE and were NEVER THE SAME.

All unscientific, all anecdotal, but anyway the point is I want the Telemum to feel better, not worse...

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Telemum and M. May our Lord's grace bring healing and comfort. [Votive]
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For all... [Votive]
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Mother Midge, and for The Midge to be able to visit and support her and Dad Midge.

For chive's M, for healing. And for chive, for healing.

Just got my instructions for Wednesday's interview. I would like to spend four hours preparing tomorrow - no, actually, I'd hate to spend four hours preparing tomorrow, but it will be worth it if it means I don't have to do this interview malarkey again for the next (counts on fingers) 11 or so months. Worried about the research aspect of the post, and the suitability of working conditions etc. etc.

For healing for Telemum.

For me to feel not so overwhelmed.

For continuous and good employment, including some career advancement.

For T., R., K. And K.

For good habit forming.

For my side project to be funded.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Remembering my other half, whose anniversary is today [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] L'organist, may you be comforted as you mourn.

[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]
Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you both - we remembered in intercessions at Matins...

--------------------

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

Okay, I'm declaring today StuffIHateSunday.

I got up at a reasonable hour, cleaned the loo, changed the beds, did the laundry, vacuumed the floors, emptied the bins, tested the fire alarms and cleaned the kitchen.

Then I did a strenuous aerobic workout, washed behind my ears, got dressed and nibbled a healthful and flavorful lunch.

Bonus points to the Telemum who made a phone call she has been dreading for weeks, putting an end to the terminal decline I thought she was in yesterday.

Now I have to prepare for my interview [Projectile] on Wednesday. In keeping with my principles of radiating inner calm and leading a blissfully organized life, I would like this to be fully completed by 7pm so I can enjoy some work-life balance, perhaps with a family quilting bee or something like that.

There better be a BIG PAYOFF for all this self-discipline and healthy living, is what I'm saying, because none of this is the sort of thing you get rewarded for in heaven. [Help]

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Big Grin]

[Votive]

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For l'organist. May you be comforted in your loss. [Votive]

--------------------

Malin

Shipmate
# 11769

- Posted      Profile for Malin   Email Malin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for our lovely rescue cat. Think he's broken his leg. Can't get to the vet until first thing tomorrow so rest from pain would be much appreciated for him. He is wonderful to Malinette and Malino and very much loved.

--------------------
'Is it a true bird or is it something that exists within a-'
'It's a thing that is,' said Granny sharply. 'Don't go spilling allegory all down your shirt.' Terry Pratchett

Posts: 1901 | From: Norwich | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all here, and family and friends of shipmates. [Votive]

Lord, keep us all on an even keel.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for my friend R, who just told me of a challenging life transition she is facing. She is a good woman who deserves for things to go as smoothly as they can in a difficult situation. I ache for her. [Frown]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all that post here, and those whose needs are known only to God.

I'd appreciate prayers for my son as he goes for an interview today. He's got a few other possible openings if this one doesn't work out, but he'd like a job soon, please.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Zoey

Broken idealist
# 11152

- Posted      Profile for Zoey   Email Zoey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For the C children.

--------------------
Pay no mind, I'm doing fine, I'm breathing on my own.

Posts: 3095 | From: the penultimate stop? | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For N please
cheers

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm still waiting for my Mac to be upgrated and fixed. I'm at a "shop" to get on a computer. [Votive]

[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

and then again I have to "sing out"....

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Continuing prayers, please, for me and mine, particularly the 'mine' bit. Thanks.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

ArachnidinElmet, comet, daisymay, Ethne Alba, Gussie, M., Malin, Starbug, Zoey.

For the best possible outcome from Wednesday's interview (HINT: that means I want the job) and for superb fulfilment of my job duties aargh I have a demo in less than three weeks

For the Telemum.

For my side project to be funded please.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For my mother, please. She's been having stomach problems, and has had many tests. Results from a recent endoscopial biopsy have not come back yet. Today she started throwing up in a repeatedly sort of way. They're on the Island right now and are taking the ferry back to the mainland, which means a 1-hour ferry ride and then a 3-hour drive.

Thanks, all.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all.

[Votive] Especially for Mousie's mom and family.

Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For victims of the Oklahoma City tornado and for all who ask our prayers.

[Votive]

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For the people of Oklahoma City. [Votive]

And everyone here.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
The Midge
Shipmate
# 2398

- Posted      Profile for The Midge   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Grammatica:
For victims of the Oklahoma City tornado and for all who ask our prayers.

[Votive]

Amen
Praying for all who post here [Votive]

Update: Mum has just been told that the Drs can't do anything for her- just pain and symptom control. The Good thing is we don't have to tip toe round the elephant in the room anymore.

--------------------
Some days you are the fly.
On other days you are the windscreen.

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For me: personal challenges all the rest of the week, and some ongoing. For smooth and peaceful completion, and the best possible resolution.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolemr:
For the people of Oklahoma City. [Votive]

And everyone here.

Amen

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

I have to serve two masters today. Please pray that I will serve them both well.

(the interview tomorrow... suspense is killing me...)

--------------------

Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm on a real downer today. Can't shift the sadness [Frown]
If you could spare a prayer, I'd be very grateful.
Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

Make that three masters.

Why isn't there a :wildhair: emoticon

--------------------

harmony hope
Shipmate
# 4070

- Posted      Profile for harmony hope   Email harmony hope   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For God's mercy in our lives and for healing and hope.

[Votive] For everyone caught up in the terrible powder of that tornedo.

Please for me to trust like I have never trusted before and for patience for all those around me at the moment.

--------------------
'God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and Wisdom to know the difference.'

Posts: 645 | From: gentle rolling Oxfordshire countryside | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for your prayers - P. and S. have come through their respective surgeries. So far, so good.

[Votive] for all in need, especially those whose lives have been devastated by the tornadoes in America.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Curious)

For Oklahoma [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Laurelin
Shipmate
# 17211

- Posted      Profile for Laurelin   Email Laurelin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Curious.

[Votive] for those affected by the tornado.

--------------------
"I fear that to me Siamese cats belong to the fauna of Mordor." J.R.R. Tolkien

Posts: 545 | From: The Shire | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would appreciate any prayers. Have felt like I'm unraveling a bit the last few days. Better today but still not out of the woods. Thanks.
Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would truly be grateful for prayers for a situation I don't know how to handle. I'm out of my depth here. Many thanks.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For MalinChat, for healing.

Lord, keep us all on an even keel, as ArachnidinElmet has asked.

For comet's R, for things to go smoothly.

For Gussie's son, for employment stat.

For the C children.

For Ethne Alba's N.

For daisymay's computer, for healing.

For M. and M.'s, and for wisdom for M.

For mother mousethief, for healing.

For all affected by the Oklahoma City tornado.

For a local intention.

For Mother Midge. (((((The Midge)))))

For Golden Key, for triumph over challenges, and smooth and peaceful completion, and the best possible resolution.

For Curious, for joy.

For harmony hope to trust like she has never trusted before and for patience for all those around her at the moment.

For piglet's P. and S., for healing.

For Late Paul, for ravelling.

I have to pitch myself for two jobs tomorrow: the one I'm interviewing for, and my existing job. Also I had someone pestering me regarding a job I haven't even interviewed for yet, as one of my referees is away and they want references now!!!
:wildhair:

For the Telemum.

My side-project is on the verge of being funded, but I said I might be able to self-fund part of that and, well, look at my employment situation. I HAVE TO DO THIS OR BUST :wildhair:

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

And giving thanks for this corner of our Ship, which is often a lifeboat (or lifebelt!) when the waves around us get too scary. (((hugs))) to all who need them.

[ 22. May 2013, 05:56: Message edited by: Starbug ]

--------------------

Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for peace for all, for the things we each need today, in gratitude for this community

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thinking of your interview today, Telepath.

[Votive]

--------------------
Pondering.

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
((Hugs)) to the Midge.

I am in much the same situation. My mother had a fall last week and has been in a coma ever since. They did not expect her to last once they took the breathing tube out, but she did. And a week later, she is still here. We accept it is terminal, but the waiting is so hard....

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

Pray for the young soldier decapitated in Woolwich earlier today. [Votive]

--------------------

Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all these needs.

Mr Bee's treatment starts tomorrow. Please pray that any side effects are not to severe. (I have a vomit phobia!) [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016