homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 40)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

and my computer is fixed and working - thank you! [Overused]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Curious, for healing [Votive]

For all who bring their needs here [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a young lad N who fell playing a game at our kid's club today, banged his head and is in hospital under observation. Praying the bleeding caused will stop with no ill effects.
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
((Thanks Cara))

(((((The Midge)))))

For the young soldier killed in Woolwich today, and for the soul of his killer.

For healing for Mr Bee, sans vomiting.

Yeah daisymay!

For Curious, for healing.

For healing for Lucia's N.

The interview today went really well, and I will be surprised if they don't offer it to me - so if You think I should have it, Lord, let them offer it to me *and not keep me waiting too long*…

PLUS they said that IF they offer it to me they would be able to partially fund my side-project [Yipee]

One more addition to the HORDES of people who are trying to interview me. If this continues I'll have to start putting a blanket over my head every time I leave the house. Seriously though - it takes time away from my current project, which I must not screw up.

Telemum had a high blood pressure reading today. Please pray that it goes straight back down again. However, they also say she's not getting any kind of dementia, which is great to have confirmed.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading the PBS News Hour tonight and found this e-mail from "Karen" in Tennessee. It was posted by Paul Salmon. who is doing a story on the rise in suicides in the US and its connection to long-term unemployment. Please pray for "Karen" and all the long-term over-50 unemployed in the US. There is no social safety net any longer.

quote:
Why aren't people talking about age discrimination at a major level? I have been unemployed for more than five years. I have had training to add new skills to two degrees. Training and education mean nothing if no one will hire you. I live in a "right to work" state where corporations can do anything and government is in collusion in perpetrating this endemic discrimination ...

Companies aren't afraid of older workers -- they can and do anything they want. I have done everything a person can do to get a job and survive. I'm a woman alone and nobody cares. That's why the suicides have gone up drastically.

Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Aaargh! The suspense is killing me. I want a yes and I want it now...

For patience? I guess. No, I don't want patience, I want not to need patience, I want a yes and I want it now

(in the voice of Violet Beauregarde)

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all posting here [Votive]

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
N.......... who is in surgery right now.
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

What a week it has been -- very busy for me. And what a week for all the suffering people on this planet.

for all the suffering people in Moore Oklahoma, and eternal rest for those who have died

for the soldier killed in Woowhich, and for those who mourn his passing -- for his killers, and for sanity and that there may be some kind of understanding in this battered world, and that this horrendous and tragic event may not lead to scapegoating

for understanding and reconciliation for the people of Stockholm in the wake of on-going rioting

for B who died this week after years of Alzheimer's, and for her son Father G, a priest I know in NY, and for all who are grieving at her passing

for Midge's mum, for her family and for Midge

for chive's M, may the brain tumor be successfully dealt with, and for restoration and a lifting of weariness for chive (I had to look up "acopic" -- hope i got the right definition [Smile] )

for comfort for l'organist at this time of sad remembrance, and eternal rest and joy for l'organist's other half

for relief from pain and full healing for Malin's beloved rescue cat

for comet's friend R,that the challenging life transition she is facing may go as smoothly as possible

for Zoey's C children

for Ethne Alba's N, who is in surgery today

for daisymay

for M and those dear to M. And for M to be able to find out how to successfully deal with the difficult-to-handle situation

for Telepath to get the job she wants. My the demo go well. for her side project to be funded, for all the challenges and things facing her, for peace and fulfillment and an opportunity to breathe and relax.

for healing and restoration for Telemum

for mousethief's mother -- for healing and an end to distress, and a good result from the biopsy

for Nicolemr's brother to land a job

for smooth and peaceful complete and the best possible resolution for all Golden Key's challenges

for Curious' spirits to be lifted

for harmony hope's trust to be strengthened, and that all around harmony hope will be understanding and supportive

in thanks for successful outcomes of surgeries for piglet's P. and S., may they recover fully and comfortably

for Late Paul, for things to come together and calm down and resolve successfully

for Mr Bee's treatment to be successful with few or no side effects and that the situation not be stressful forTree Bee

for "Karen" and all cast aside by a ruthless inhumane economic system

for everyone praying here, and for every need, expressed and unexpressed.

Continuing prayers for my cousin C, may he develop a mature focus on what he needs to do with his life, and may the means be available for him to achieve them. Also -- for his son, and for his son's mother

Continuing prayers for my niece J, may she find a way to be able to make good come of her life, may she be reunited with her daughter, and may she and her mother, my sister-in-law, be reconciled.

In thanksgiving that I got off my duff to get the ball rolling on the thing I've needed to do to get a 2nd opinion on the prostate thing. May I continue to be proactive and take care of the business I need to take care of. And in thanks that my latest CT scan shows my melanoma situation remains stable -- a very good thing! And in thanks for beautiful early summer weather.

[ 23. May 2013, 16:20: Message edited by: malik3000 ]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Offeiriad

Ship's Arboriculturalist
# 14031

- Posted      Profile for Offeiriad   Email Offeiriad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have to see a surgeon tomorrow morning about a small lump that has appeared near the exit of my 'alternative plumbing'. I'd be glad of prayers that it proves to be Minor and Uninteresting.
Posts: 1426 | From: La France profonde | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for C, in surgery right now with a burst aneurysm.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Grammatica's "Karen" and all the long-term over-50 unemployed in the US and elsewhere.

For Ethne Alba's N, for healing.

For all the suffering people in Moore, Oklahoma.

For the soldier killed in Woolwich, and for peace and reconciliation.

For understanding and reconciliation for all those affected by the riots in Stockholm.

For malik3000s B, her son Father G, and all who are grieving at her passing.

For The Midge, Mother Midge, and the Midge family.

For chive's M, for healing, and for restoration for chive.

For comfort for l'organist.

For relief from pain and full healing for Malin le Chat.

For comet's friend R, for a smooth transition.

For Zoey's C children.

For daisymay.

For M, and M.'s, and for wisdom for M.

For mother mousethief, for healing.

For good employment for Brothermr.

For all Golden Key's challenges to be resolved.

For uplifting for Curious.

For harmony hope to trust and have grounds to trust, and for support from all around her.

For piglet's P. and S., for healing.

For Late Paul, for it all to et sorted out.

For healing for Mr Bee, sans vomiting or stress.

For malik3000's C, for mature focus and the ability to act on it. For his son and his son's mother. For J, for success in life, to be reunited with her daughter, and to be reconciled with her mother.

For malik3000 to get proactive with it. And melanoma be gone!!! May that melanoma not just hang around being "stable" but just go. away!!!! And for riddance of the prostate cancer.

For healing for Oferyas.

For healing for Lamb Chopped's C.

and ((((thanks, malik3000!!!))) I really, really actively want this job I went for yesterday, not only because I need a job and to take the pressure off my workload, but because it seems so fabulous. And would probably get my side-project funded.

There was a point, during the Great Unending Jobhunt of 2007-2008, that I thought I'd reached a point of exquisite numbness, when I realised that I couldn't control outcomes by changing the way I thought about things. I was able to do an application a day and spend most of the day lying on the floor watching Dexter, which for some reason I found strangely appealing, and which after all is the lifestyle that unemployed people are stereotypically expected to have. Well, the lesson apparently didn't stick, for here I am again, with all the worry and none of the spare time. The suspense is killing me. I really really want these people to say yes, right away. Please.

And for the Telemum, bless her and keep her [Axe murder]

[ 23. May 2013, 19:03: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------

Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray. R seems to me to be a rather troubled woman.

I pray for comfort for whatever stuff she needs to sort out, whatever burdens she carries. And for patience for me and charity.

Amen [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My dear friend D just called me in tears after finding out that her dad, J, was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. [Frown]

Please pray for J and his family. [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

(((hugs))) for everyone facing surgery or waiting for test/biopsy results.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

It's a no.

So now back to praying for continuous employment.

They said they would have some more vacancies over the next few months - *months*, I have two more months in my current post.

--------------------

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry Telepath [Frown]

Praying through.

Please continue to pray for 8 year old N and his family. N suffered a head injury on Wednesday. Still in hospital. He had a rough night with vomiting and fainting which are new symptoms although CT scan yesterday looked unchanged. He has a facial fracture and two cranial bleeds.

Pray too for 15yr old J who was swinging N around in a game when the accident happened. This accident is hard for him and his family too.

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Lucia's N, for healing. For upholding for J and the rest of the family.

Just got notified of a telephone interview this afternoon at 3. Normally I'd be thrilled, but 1) not much time to prepare 2) it's going to be a tough sell against my actual experience 3) it pushes my current project to the bottom of today's priority list, which is worrying.

Anyway, please pray that I make the best impression possible and that I'll be offered the job if it's suitable.

--------------------

Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(Telepath)

Praying through by name [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

phloomph

Just finished writing my thank-you notes for the interview. It took 17 minutes on the phone.

They're only interviewing 4 people, I will have a decision by next Thursday.

Now to get started on my day job...

--------------------

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Offeiriad

Ship's Arboriculturalist
# 14031

- Posted      Profile for Offeiriad   Email Offeiriad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks for the prayers today. The dr decided the ominous lump wasn't exciting, so they are going to slowly burn it off (fun!) with a daily treatment by the District Nurses.

My first visit to a hospital showed up some big gaps in my French vocabulary (I gave my date of birth instinctively in Welsh!), while it will take this Brit a while to get used to being prodded, poked, shunted around, and then at the end being given the bill!

Posts: 1426 | From: La France profonde | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Oferyas.

For the Telemum.

For K., her mother, and M.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Some of my challenges have eased up. Thanks for your prayers!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There has been quite a bit of police activity in my street for the past couple of days. I have no idea what's going on but (especially in the light of Wednesday's horrific events) it's beginning to worry me. I'm not sure if it's something I should be concerned about or not. Just praying that whatever it is, is resolved quickly and safely.

And again, praying for all the needs posted above [Votive]

--------------------

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

N has had a better 24 hrs and is feeling much more lively. Hopefully being released from hospital today.

Thank you for praying, please continue to pray for complete healing with no after effects from this head injury.

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Abigail, and anyone else worried about the possible backlash from recent events.

[Votive] People struggling with anxiety, depression, mental illness.

[Votive] Healing and light to those who need it.

Lord, grant us all a quiet night without fear or disruption, and perfect rest.

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading through and praying by name. [Votive]

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Mad Cat's R.

For jedijudy's D (apologies for missing this earlier)

What Starbug said.

For Golden Key.

For Lucia's N.

For safety, peace and justice in Abigail's street.

Against a backlash from this week's events.

For K., M., and M.

For E.

For success of my current project and for me to get the job I interviewed for yesterday.

For good habit forming to the point where my bad habits pose no, or only minor, problems to me and those around me.

For the Telemum.

[ 25. May 2013, 22:13: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Down to the wire on our move. Chaos reigns supreme. All sorts of little details that could make everything go massively wrong. I need gobs of prayer! We leave tuesday and arrive thursday, lord willing.

Ack!

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all above. and for those who needs are known to God alone. [Votive]
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Telepath, your prayers have meant a great deal to me over the past few days. Thank you.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Originally posted by me:

quote:
Telepath, your prayers have meant a great deal to me over the past few days.
And I need them more than ever. Thanks.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for your peace to prevail, Lord.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Will you pray for my Godfamily, I can't tell you why as I do not know, but I know they need prayer.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Midge
Shipmate
# 2398

- Posted      Profile for The Midge   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all [Votive]

Please pray for all those doing the Bridgenorth sponsored walk, which includes Mrs Midge and I (too long a story to tell).It looks like typical British Bank holiday weather i.e. lots of rain. Wet could mean more blisters, slips trips and falls etc. and more work for the supporters (St John Ambuance & Red Cross) and the organisers.

Then its a visit to Mum and Dad to see what we can to to help them including setting up a bedroom down stairs.

--------------------
Some days you are the fly.
On other days you are the windscreen.

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

I've been put in a potentially very embarrassing position by someone which could cost me dearly, but doing anything about it could make it worse.

Please let it not be an issue.

--------------------

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Pls pray for the 2 atheists I am thinking of to know God, including my brother (that makes 3 actually).

Please also pray for my dear friend who just had a kid and feels overwhelmed and depressed with all her kids, her husband having to work long hours and the passive aggressive fights starting to happen between them. I love her so, she is such a great person and has been a huge support for me.

Thanks.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying [Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For comet.

For M.

For The Midge.

For Mad Cat.

For Jengie Jon's god family.

For duchess.

And what Raptor Eye said.

--------------------

Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Our friend Bob's cancer has returned and he is now searching for alternative cures since the conventional has failed.

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Pray for my God-daughter J, she has been showing behaviour that suggested to me that she was not coping with life since the autumn.

If I am right at what is at the base of it, things this weekend will not of helped.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My Mum died yesterday. [Votive]

Prayers please, for my Dad, my sister and me, and for Mum.

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So sorry kingsfold [Frown] Heartfelt prayers for you all [Votive]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

kingsfold [Votive]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016