homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful 2013 (Page 49)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  86  87  88 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful 2013
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Pine Marten, for pressure to ease
[Votive] Eternal rest for PeteC's Mary
[Votive] For Og & his wife.
[Votive] For Jengie's meeting to go well
[Votive] For St.Gwladys friends Chris and his wife

[Votive] And for our friend F who is just turning from a gawky teen into a beautiful woman. A couple of days ago she found herself unable to walk and had next to no feeling in her legs. She's in hospital now and has had a couple of tumours removed that were pressing on her spinal column. Prayers that she will make a full recovery would be much appreciated.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Done what needed to be done at meeting. Thanks to my elder's wife who was running it I got to do the bit I had to be there for and then left. I am shortly heading for bed.

Thanks for prayers.

Jengie

[ 02. July 2013, 19:07: Message edited by: Jengie Jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In one of those things which is inevitable but horrible, the mother of one of the children I teach has a significant brain tumour and the surgeons are deciding whether or not it is even possible to operate. If not, she has bare weeks left.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh God, that's terrible. [Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Good Lord. [Votive]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A happier prayer request than some recent ones:

I ask your prayers for friends of mine whose civil marriage of 10 years is to be blessed tomorrow (the actual anniversary of their marriage) with the approval of our bishop. This will be one of the first, if not the very first, official blessings of a civil marriage between persons of the same sex in our diocese. Mary and I will be attending the ceremony.

Mark and Daryl have been together for nearly 25 years, have been wonderful parents to the nephews of one of them (whose father is a serial polygamist -- 3 wives so far -- and not an advertisement for marriage), and married within days of the legalization of marriage between same-sex partners.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a private intention.

[Votive] more soon.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all here, healing, strength and patience for some and praise and thanks for others. [Votive]

May I also ask for someone to put in a word for a bit of mental and spiritual strengthening. I'm feeling in the need. Many thanks

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Grammatica
Shipmate
# 13248

- Posted      Profile for Grammatica   Email Grammatica   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Posts: 1058 | From: where the lemon trees blosson | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

and a [Yipee] for Mark and Daryl!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

And lots of [Axe murder] to Mark and Daryl.

[ 03. July 2013, 05:47: Message edited by: Starbug ]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today I have been a priest for 25 years. At times I've been hanging on by my fingertips, and the future is still far from clear, but by the grace of God I'm still here. Laus Deo.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

Didn't get the job. Did get lots of encouragement and positive words from my friends and an important revelation about God. And possibly a lucky escape from a department that's about to be hit by a lot of transition and tumult.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In need of motivation and good results...

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For a private intention [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Masha
Shipmate
# 10098

- Posted      Profile for Masha   Email Masha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for C with pneumonia. He has a fifty per cent chance of making it. Which, considering he's only 45 isn't as good as we'd like it to be.

Reading and praying.

Masha

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

For Egypt: Pres. Morrisey is out, due to a military coup. The military was loathe to let go, the last time they took power. And there are volatile crowds in the streets.

For a military friend who's going overseas soon.

For me: assorted private intentions.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

For every one posting here and for every need

For for eternal rest for PeteC's Mary and comfort and strength for all who are mourning

For Masha's C to make it

For Ags' private intention

For motivation and good results for Telepath and for her private intention

For To The Pain, for discernment and a good result in getting good employment

For Robert Armin, thanksgiving for 25 years in the priesthood and continued growth in his ministry

For mental and spiritual strength for ArachnidinElmet

For a happy life ahead for Mark and Daryl

For the mother of Doc Tor's student that there can be an operation and that it can be successful

For the people of Egypt

For the families and friends of the 19 firemen who lost their lives in Prescott Arizona as well as for mental healing for the sole survivor (Tangent: Our fellow shipmate Bishop PD is the rector of a church in Prescott AZ)

For Golden Key's friend in the military and for Golden Key's private intentions

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. As always asking for prayers for my brother's job search.

Edited to add, and toss in a couple of prayers for me too if you'd be so kind. This would have been my 29th anniversary had my ex-husband not walked out, and I feel kind of down.

[ 04. July 2013, 01:13: Message edited by: Nicolemr ]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all by name. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

[Votive]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

To The Pain
Shipmate
# 12235

- Posted      Profile for To The Pain   Email To The Pain   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying.

--------------------
Now occasionally blogging.
Hire Bell Tents and camping equipment in Scotland

Posts: 1183 | From: The Granite City | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Had a very positive call with my brother A, who may now be counted a recovering alcoholic. [Angel] His rehab really seems to have hit home this time. Please continue to pray that he has really changed his attitude, and genuinely comprehends that he can never touch a drop again.

And please pray that we, his family, are able to give him the support he needs.

Thanks, prayer warriors!

Mrs. S, no smart remarks today

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all above.

[Votive] For M, becoming more weak and frail.

[Votive] For B, as she recovers from surgery.

[Votive] For F, making a difficult decision about her care.

Lord, we hold these people before you in love, and ask that they they will know your loving presence, peace and healing. Amen.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Raptor Eye's M, B, and F.

For The Intrepid Brother A's continued recovery.

For a job for Brothermr - soon! Please!!!

For Nicolemr to be comforted.

For eternal rest for PeteC's Mary.

For Masha's C, for healing.

For Ags' private intention.

For To The Pain, for discernment and a great job.

For Robert Armin.

For mental and spiritual strength for ArachnidinElmet.

For Mark and Daryl, for blessings upon their marriage.

For healing for the mother of Doc Tor's student.

For the people of Egypt.

For the families and friends of the 19 firemen killed in Prescott, Arizona, and for healing for the survivor.

For Golden Key's friend. For Golden Key's private intentions.

For malik3000, melanoma et al be gone!

For relief of pressure for Pine Marten.

For Og and his wife to be comforted in the loss of their beloved dog.

For St. Gwladys' Chris, for healing and comfort in his loss, and for healing for his wife.

For healing for Sioni's F.

So - I have to roll out the Amazing Telepath Show tomorrow. Please pray that I Amaze!!!! and Dazzle!!!! Also travelling mercies and good timekeeping needed.

In thanks for the Telemum's eye appointment - they lasered the cataracts away then and there. She is delighted and has been walking around looking at things ever since. Ain't science wonderful.

--------------------

Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Haven't been on much recently, but am in desperate need of prayer as my blood pressure has been sky high since last night and I am maxed out on my medication and it's still climbing. I am responsible for the care of my mother, especially at night, so I really don't need this. Not to mention spending the night in the ER on the 4th of July sounds like a nightmare.

The ship and it's crew are in my prayers.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

Praying for all by name. [Votive] With thanks for answered prayer and (((hugs))) for Niteowl and everyone else who needs them.

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Niteowl - I too take medication for high blood pressure, so much sympathy!

[Votive] for all here.

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This weekend is a momentous one in the birdie household. All for good reasons, but still a little nervous-making for all. Your prayers would be greatly valued.

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

[Votive]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for Mandela at the end of his life - may it be a time of peace for hi,

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Taliesin
Shipmate
# 14017

- Posted      Profile for Taliesin   Email Taliesin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for D, who is threatening suicide. She has 3 young children. [Votive]
Posts: 2138 | From: South, UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for each by name and need [Votive]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all above. May God rejoice with us, in our happiness and hold us his loving care when worried or sorrowful.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please pray for grandpa and granny Shrew.

They are both in very poor health generally, granny has been unable to stand or walk for months due to pain from a tumour on her ovary (which they don't want to remove as she is too ill and it is benign) and severe osteoporosis which means she has virtually no pelvis bones left. She also has phlebitis on her legs so they are constantly swollen and sore.

Grandpa has been poorly a while and getting worse, sleeping all day. Eventually he was sent to hospital by the GP last week because he was having seizures and hallucinations and had verylow blood ooxygen. Turns out he has pneumonia and heart failure at least but is still hallucinating and sleeping constantly.

And today the hospital tried to send him home. Thankfully my granny convinced them she couldn't cope and to wait until Monday for a social services assessment. But given they only released her from hospital at Christmas on condition she had a stair lift in less than a fortnight and an adapted bathroom and they are still waiting, havinghhad to fight endlessly for it (they have tiny pensions, no savings, and sadly the rest of the Shrew finances mean that none of us are quite able to pay for things for them), i have no faith that this will help.

Lord, have mercy.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord hear our prayers. For these and unspoken needs too. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For Niteowl, for urgent healing.

For Taliesin's D.

For Nelson Mandela at the end of his life.

For the Grandparents Shrew.

For the birdies this weekend.

For G., for healing and success.

[ 05. July 2013, 21:56: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------

John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Shrew:

Grandpa ... was having seizures and hallucinations and had verylow blood ooxygen. Turns out he has pneumonia and heart failure at least but is still hallucinating and sleeping constantly.

[tangent]

NOTE: this is not intended to be a substitute for medical diagnosis and prescription

Hallucinations in the elderly, especially those on varieties of medications for different ailments, are frequently found to be the result of potassium deficiency resulting from interaction between medicines. This can normally be cured by ensuring consumption of a banana a day. Try is and see -- if his hallucinations stop, you've won -- and if they haven't, he's eaten more bananas than he would have otherwise, and they say fruit is good for you. [/tangent]

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying up a storm for all the private intentions! [Votive]

For Mark and Daryl [Votive]

Heartsick over the Mandela family tug-of-war as Nelson Mandela lies dying [Votive]

For Robert, 25 years a priest [Votive]

For the suffering in Egypt, Turkey, Brazil [Votive]

Praying through by name [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For the Grandparents Shrew.

For the Mandela family.

For Mark and Daryl.

For Robert Armin.

For those suffering in Egypt, Turkey, and Brazil.

For G., for healing and success.

For R.

For good habit forming for me.

For my heart's desire.

[ 06. July 2013, 20:57: Message edited by: Telepath ]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  86  87  88 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016