homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Calendars

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Calendars
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, it is January, after all. Do you have one that you particularly like for the coming year? Were you given a horrible one for Christmas you feel you need to be polite about?

How do you choose yours? Pictures, theme, or space for appointments?

Or do you not bother with a printed calendar, and opt for the electronic version now?

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A little bit of all of the above.

My office calendar is a Silent Film Calendar, with lots of data about silent films and stars. Proceeds from the calendar funds silent film restoration. No room to write anything. For writing things down at the office, I use the Outlook calendar on my computer.

At home, I have a calendar that this year shows pictures of old maps. Large squares to write lots of stuff in it--which was the major requirement.

Meanwhile, my town will soon be sending me a town calendar that will give important dates for town business. And my Catholic church handed out a religious art calendar listing feast days and holy days.

Oh, and I have a Dilbert desk calendar to keep me amused.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Subjectively I adore picture calendars with pictures of places I once knew.

Objectively I need the Church Times calendar ... and a spare wall to put it on! This way, as a household we have some chance of planning our year, over just muddling along.

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ha! We tried to get a large format pictorial one for the dining room this year. Could find nothing in the shops - chap in one place told me that it was because Calendar Club has so engrossed the market that he could no longer take the loss on expensive stock with an unforgiving date expiry.

Eventually we ordered one from the German site of te Neues - at pretty hefty expense. Email back saying the couldn't take the order as they had a UK agent - whose name really was something like Mrs Trellis. A few days late, she emailed to say she didn't have that one in stock.

Gah!

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For my home, a dear friend who is a double kidney recipient gave me a calendar which has "pin-ups" of local transplant recipients, including her! I find it to be a very inspiring thing to look at every morning before going to work!

At work, I keep calendars for music volunteers to write when they will be gone for rehearsal or Sunday services. The choir room one has lovely landscapes. The bell room has The Big Bang Theory pictures! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Ha! We tried to get a large format pictorial one for the dining room this year.

If only you'd said earlier. I just gave away a quite enormous one with views of Scotland on it. Admittedly, the first thing you notice is the huge company logo and address (it's a promotional freebie) but the photos were good.

I myself have a reasonable size one of "Shakespeare's country" which may be touristy, but brings back a lot of very happy memories. I also have a Dilbert calendar which a friend gives me every year, and at work a little photo calendar from a firm we did business with a few years ago, which, as usual, has some good photos interspersed with one or two stunning pictures which I keep long after the calendar is out of date.

The best promotional one I ever had was last year. It was a desktop calendar from China celebrating the Year of the Snake, with a quite amazing variety of very creative designs – each month was totally different, and the designs included a coiled golden spring, an origami snake, a snakes and ladders board, a large printed snakey paperclip and lots more. Sadly we haven’t had the Year of the Dragon from them, that would have been worth seeing.

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mr. S makes me one every year, usually from the photos we have taken during the year. I like to have a wall calendar in the kitchen, and a hardcopy diary in my handbag, whereas he uses an online calendar, so there's a certain amount of 'synchronise watches' about our life together.

The only snag is that I hate to throw out the old ones, exactly because of the beautiful pictures, so the top of the booze cupboard is currently inches deep in old calendars (and the rest of the house is pretty clutter-free! [Roll Eyes] )

Mrs. S, a sucker for a pretty landscape [Smile]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For the last two years, I received a calender from a moving company that is owned by a guy I know. It consisted of lovely shots around the owner's ranch, taken by a professional photographer I also know. Never mind that, in the 2013 edition, June and November had 31 days (really, although the 1st of July and December were on the right day), it was a lovely calendar, and I am slightly disappointed that I haven't gotten this year's, if there is one.

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Every Christmas the estate agent who sold us our house sends us a calendar with pictures of the most covetable kitchens, which is just too depressing to put up in our squitty little kitchen.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We normally end up with a random free calendar (last year it was comic book characters, the year before was cake recipes) but this year I got Mr Marzipan one with pretty pictures of space on it... It has marked on it anniversaries of space-y things on it too. (planets and galaxies and things i mean)

Though it did confuse me the other day because it's laid out so the week starts on a Sunday.

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a lovely one with pictures of Heidelberg, bought in Heidelberg.

I also have a puppy calendar from Guide Dogs on my desk.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a lovely calendar from the Mambas Negras, a Buenos Aires roller derby team, resplendent with fierce young women in their gear, and with the days of obligation and Argentine national holidays marked.
Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Og, King of Bashan

Ship's giant Amorite
# 9562

- Posted      Profile for Og, King of Bashan     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheesymarzipan:
Though it did confuse me the other day because it's laid out so the week starts on a Sunday.

But . . . doesn't it?

A few years back, we were renting a place which had previously been occupied by a professional photographer. For reasons we still haven't figured out, that place was a mail Bermuda triangle. It was impossible to get your address changed for some reason, which flummoxed multiple post office officials when we eventually moved. So all of his mail came to us. The photographer had a picture published in a calendar for a German spine research foundation, and his complementary copies ended up in our mailbox. We had no way of contacting the photographer, so that became my calender for a year. This is a way too long way of saying that the German calendar had the week starting on Monday, and it confused the hell out of me every time I used that calendar.

--------------------
"I like to eat crawfish and drink beer. That's despair?" ― Walker Percy

Posts: 3259 | From: Denver, Colorado, USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Clotilde
Shipmate
# 17600

- Posted      Profile for Clotilde     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like Calendars that give a 'window' to a place I have visited and liked - say on holiday.

This year I have a nice one of Wales.

--------------------
A witness of female resistance

Posts: 159 | From: A man's world | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shell out and get the Demotivators calender from Despair.com for Darllenwr to take to work. A very good friend sends us an appointments calendar for the kitchen - it has cat cartoons.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My phone has a calendar on it. I take my phone with me everywhere. I put my appointments on my phone calendar. So, for me, a paper calendar would just take up more time and be superfluous. Even before I had a phone with a calendar, I would never use paper calendars - I would have them but forget about them. I would have a diary that I took everywhere and use that.
Posts: 2375 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Clotilde
Shipmate
# 17600

- Posted      Profile for Clotilde     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have to say my Wales calendar is mainly decorative. I don't use it in the way you use a phone calendar. I just look at it for the different views and sometimes to check what date it is.

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For the first time ever this year, I've had to buy one. The advantage is that, by waiting a couple of weeks, the price has gone down. I bought a very charming, functional one with pretty teatime pictures, for Ł1.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clotilde
Shipmate
# 17600

Yes, they go down in proice so quickly, don't they. So if one can wait its good to.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For the first time for some years I have not been given a photo calendar by my niece with pictures of her children. I've been looking for one for the kitchen, but not come across any that I like yet, so I've made one, with no pictures, but all the family birthday's printed on it. (Using proprietary software.) I do have a plain one from local traders which hangs near the front door, but it's too big for the kitchen. A3, with two months to a sheet.
Clotilde
Shipmate
# 17600

What a good idea Penny S. Some photo companies online offer calendars as well and I know a friend who had some made for her family and it was very nice and much appreciated, as personal gifts often are.
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I might put some pictures on it before printing, but then I would have to put new coloured ink in the printer!
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clotilde:
What a good idea Penny S. Some photo companies online offer calendars as well and I know a friend who had some made for her family and it was very nice and much appreciated, as personal gifts often are.

We used to do that for all the family, personalised to the extent of marking birthdays, in the hope of extracting birthday cards from my younger brothers who were/are notoriously ill-organised in that direction (I wasn't so bothered, but didn't like the idea they might forget the Dowager Mrs. S's birthday).

Even that didn't work so we gave up! [Mad]

Mrs. S, resigned to a life without brotherly birthday cards

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We usually get a small calendar for the side of our fridge for writing all our appointments and various household deadlines...the trick being finding a calendar small enough to fit the space while also having large enough spaces on it to write in. For this reason I'm not too fussy about the pictures, although I like finding nature/gardening calendars. Each of us also has a pocket calendar that we use to keep track of our appointments...although instead of our pockets we keep them on our relative end tables in the living room, for easy access.

It's odd, because I live much of my life online, but I just can't warm up to computer calendar/schedule programs. I like being able to manually write appointments down.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Clotilde
Shipmate
# 17600

I agree. I cant get into online Calendars either.
I think there is something about the image as well for me. Seeing the picture for a month then turning the page to see the next is pleasing!

--------------------

Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One of my dearest friends started a tradition years and years ago that we send each other a wall calendar each year. It's a lovely tradition because whenever I look at mine, I think of her. We choose them based on interesting or beautiful illustrations that we think the other person will like--sometimes photographs, sometimes paintings, all sorts...this year mine is Japanese woodcuts. I don't remember, at this moment, what I got for her (this is the flaw in the system as practised by me, I should write it down so I don't get something too similar the following year!) but I well remember the hunt for it in the French shops.

That's because I was trying hard to find one I liked AND that started on a Sunday. And that's because I found out the hard way how much this matters. For years all the calendars she sent started on Sunday, and then by chance she sent one, one year, that started on Monday. I actually found myself turning up for things on the wrong day of the week! --because you get used to the position on the grid of each day. When that changes--havoc ensues!

I don't know if she minds about it as much as me, but anyway,in France, where I lived for the last few years, it's very hard to find one starting on Sunday. In the US, where I lived for a very long time, they usually do start on Sunday. I don't yet know about the UK.

I suppose Sunday start is seen as a hold-over from a Christian viewpoint--Sunday the "first day of the week" --whereas of course in our more secular times we think of the week as Monday-Friday and then the weekend. More and more calendar-makers are going to this point of view.

So the wall calendar is the Master Plan. I also carry a small diary (week per view) in my handbag. The problem is in "synching"--as is said nowadays--the two. If I'm out, and make an appointment which I write in the small diary, it MUST be transferred on the wall calendar as well, or I'm unlikely to get there!

--------------------
Pondering.

The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

quote:
Originally posted by Cara:
That's because I was trying hard to find one I liked AND that started on a Sunday. And that's because I found out the hard way how much this matters. For years all the calendars she sent started on Sunday, and then by chance she sent one, one year, that started on Monday. I actually found myself turning up for things on the wrong day of the week! --because you get used to the position on the grid of each day. When that changes--havoc ensues!

Oh me too, me too - I should be used to it by now, because we've had the same software for years - but I waited outside in the freezing cold for half an hour, having got up early specially, only to realise I was a day early for something [Hot and Hormonal]

I suppose I was lucky it was that way round, also that no-one found out ...

Mrs. S, still embarrassed

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One year I received 13 calendars! Were people trying to tell me something? It was a mix of my father (giving me an Ansel Adams one for my December birthday as well as a Henri Cartier-Bresson one at Christmas), friends from foreign parts, promotional ones from work contacts, and others that just seemed to arrive.
Last year I had a lovely one from my Secret Santa of the Great Ocean Road (which makes me want to visit there - shipmeet anyone?) as well as one of the California coast from friends who live there - so one for the kitchen and another for the office.

For this year I bought a really cheap one in November for the dates that needed to be noted that early, and I was given a great cat cartoon calendar as a Christmas present.

I also use an online calendar to remind me of regular events, but I mainly rely on the wall calendars.

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I always have one with beautiful pictures of various villages and views in Northamptonshire, to remind me of my ancestral county while I am exiled in London.

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Martha
Shipmate
# 185

- Posted      Profile for Martha   Email Martha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Last year I had to put up with my husband's Top Gear calendar, so this year I've gone all girly with a retro teatime calendar - pretty pictures of cupcakes and teapots.

It's also my first ever family planner calendar, with columns for each person's appointments. We only use three out of four right now, but hopefully next month number four will make his arrival, and we can add another name!

Posts: 388 | From: in the kitchen | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My wife's cousin's husband used to run the public utilities in a town in Nebraska, and Union Pacific Railroad always gave him a calendar as a 'thank you' for letting them haul all his coal for the power station. It came straight to me every year for a very long time, and I gazed lovingly at the pin-ups of huge engines and dramatic scenery, right here beside the monitor. He retired, and its spot has been taken by the Iona calendar for a few years now, even lovelier and even more evocative.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Intrepid Mrs S:
quote:
Originally posted by Cara:

Oh me too, me too - I should be used to it by now, because we've had the same software for years - but I waited outside in the freezing cold for half an hour, having got up early specially, only to realise I was a day early for something [Hot and Hormonal]

I suppose I was lucky it was that way round, also that no-one found out ...

Mrs. S, still embarrassed

Ha! Glad I am not the only one to get confused....!

Another requisite for a calendar is a big enough box per day to write things in.

Congratulations, Martha! If I've understood aright the import of your post about soon having another name to add to the, um, family planner!

[ 17. January 2014, 06:25: Message edited by: Cara ]

--------------------
Pondering.

Martha
Shipmate
# 185

- Posted      Profile for Martha   Email Martha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, boy number 2 expected 11 Feb. Thank you!

(And I didn't appreciate the double meaning of "family planning" until I wrote my previous post!)

Posts: 388 | From: in the kitchen | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Photo Geek
Shipmate
# 9757

- Posted      Profile for Photo Geek   Email Photo Geek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just use the Episcopal Church Year Guide Kalendar plus any freebies I can get from banks etc.

--------------------
"Liberal Christian" is not an oxymoron.

Posts: 242 | From: Southern Ohio, US | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone for German pensioners?

I like a nice landscape to place on my wall...if travelling around Decemeber I look for something local. This year I have a series of cartoons from a cartoonist I like; may make more sense to Australians, but here is an example -- Conservative Govt Wins Election.

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clotilde:

I made one of these this year for my mother, consisting of photos from a special holiday we took together in October. Every picture brings back a happy memory, and I am wishing I made one for myself as well!

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My brother-in-law sends me a calendar every year. The most memorable one was last year's - it was all about upscale treehouses. This year's features ancient maps.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have a hamster calendar in the kitchen (the hamster for February is a very cute grey and white little chap.) There are several Beatles calendars in other rooms around the house and we also have a desk diary in the living room that we use to keep track of appointments.

At work, I have a Liverpool calendar above my desk. The picture for January was St Luke's Church, the 'bombed-out' church that has no roof. The picture was taken in the snow and it looked very pretty. I haven't turned the page to February yet.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slight tangent - there was a letter to the Editor in a recent copy of The Orcadian* telling readers which old calendars would be re-usable in 2014 because the days and dates would be in the right place. In quite a lot of detail, and going back quite a long way. [Ultra confused]

* the local paper back home, which my dad's been sending to me every three weeks for the last 25 years. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Hilda of Whitby
Shipmate
# 7341

- Posted      Profile for Hilda of Whitby   Email Hilda of Whitby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For decades I have been ordering calendars from Korsch Verlag in Bavaria.

I get one really BIG art calendar--often pictures from the Blue Rider group; this year it's Bauhaus art. We hang this calendar up in the dining room. The reproductions of the art are stunning.

I get another smaller calendar of pictures of Bavaria. That one goes up at my workstation. Photos are gorgeous.

This year I also got a literary calendar of Bavaria --pictures with quotations from German writers who are Bavarian or wrote about Bavaria.

--------------------
"Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad."

Posts: 412 | From: Nickel City | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you Hilda of Whitby for the link.

We were looking all over for a supplier like that. I have ordered up a couple at sale prices.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016