homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Masturbation Is Good For You

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Masturbation Is Good For You
Frank Mitchell
planked
# 17946

- Posted      Profile for Frank Mitchell   Email Frank Mitchell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks to Masturbation I never started smoking, never got into mind-bending drugs, never resorted to tranquillizers. Masturbation is good exercise for your Cardio-Vascular System and there's genuine evidence it can help you live longer. It's long been a part of my fitness program.

Do you know anybody with neurotic problems who could benefit from this kind of reassurance? Why not send them a quiet message to help them with their problem?

--------------------
Faictz Ce Que Vouldras

Posts: 72 | From: Cheshire, England | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If you want confirmation that everyone thinks you're a wanker, you only have to ask.

Meanwhile I give this thread about 30 minutes before it gets closed, and good riddance.

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You really are a pathetic attention whore, aren't you?

(not you Jonah)

[ 14. January 2014, 13:55: Message edited by: passer ]

Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
trip trap trip trap

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
OK, I'm bored now.

Bye bye you pathetic little loser. Don't bother to come back

Spike
SoF Admin

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Member Admin Tiara On

Frank, you have delighted us for long enough. Thread closed. Posting privileges revoked due to multiple breaches of Commandment 8 and because the reek of troll and jerk was making people feel queasy.

Member Admin Tiara Off

Tubbs

[X-Posted with Spike!]

[ 14. January 2014, 14:21: Message edited by: Tubbs ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016