homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Safe from Kidnapping (Page 20)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Safe from Kidnapping
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ecu, My brother has been following that for some years and my sister started late last year. I remarked that there was far too much meat in it for me to eat. He said you could substitute any protein and I think he suggested there was a page/site giving equivalent amounts of protein for the amount of meat suggested.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
I'm down four jeans sizes from this time last year! [Yipee]

Congratulations! [Smile]

I cook porridge in the microwave too. And scrambled eggs

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Loth, I do have a batch of quorn in the freezer that needs eating, also will try to work in some eggs. I'm rather excited about the spreadsheet I've made for it...

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Posts: 2901 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Last year I managed to drop 2 dress sizes, and while I am still wearing these smaller clothes, am aware that have put a little on. Life has changed, so am trying to work out what fits with my lifestyle at the moment for losing weight. I am therefore going to try out the 5:2 diet, and see how I get on with that. I'm aiming to lose between half a stone and a stone, (and then keep it off.)

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So far I'm finding the 5:2 works for me. It's flexible in that I can change the days if need be, and stops we worrying too much about what I'm eating on other days. I usually eat a healthy diet, but tend to think blow it if I have a slice of cake and demolish the lot. This way I think I don't want to undo the work of the '2' days and just stick to a slice.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
anyone have any experience with cutting all sugar? I've tried before and failed. I'm a total addict, but I really want to find a way to cut the stuff for good.

ideas?

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
anyone have any experience with cutting all sugar? I've tried before and failed. I'm a total addict, but I really want to find a way to cut the stuff for good.

ideas?

I have a friend who did the "I quit sugar" programme. Not sure how she's going Though!

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have effectively deleted sugar from my own kitchen. There are so many other things you can use to sweeten things if you want.

What I have not beaten is the craving for sugar. Happily, this only happens in mini-binges.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, like demanding cookies!

[He has only done it once recently so is forgiven.]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

Found the website for you.
http://www.iquitsugar.com

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
thanks, ecu!

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

Downloaded a weight tracker app which has a graph and a "trendline" but obviously that's not good enough for me. So I've made a spreadsheet that produces a graph with a 4-point moving average.

--------------------

Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm back on myfitnesspal. I've put on aout half a stone in the last year. This is no big deal in some ways, but I've just changed to a medication which will apparently make me put on over a stone in the next 2 years, which will put me well into the overweight category. I don't want to go there. SO I'm trying to make the changes now.

Part of my problem is that I put on all my weight on my hips and middle, but my top half is small so I look fairly slim if you don't look properly. I'm trying to keep track of what I eat and make sure it's healthy and maintainable. And I'm planning to allow myself treat occasionally too - on saturdays [Smile] Basically, trying to maintain rather than lose lots, but with the trend down rather than up!

Is anyone else still using mfp?

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've started back in Dukan today. I did well with it a few years ago, even though it was really hard. I've out a but back on again so want to shift that. I've lost the book though so can't remember some of the finer points, like how much oat bran to have a day. Anyone know?
Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn.:
Is anyone else still using mfp?

Yep, I'm latepaul (no space) on there.

Paul
who's still trying to lose the Christmas gain! [Frown]

Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

Accidentally cooked and therefore ate way too many veggies (trying to use up what's in the fridge) and therefore felt too full to go to the gym before it shut :-(

Must try to get there tomorrow early morning!!!

--------------------

Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today was tough, I soooo wanted a Friday evening gin and kept thinking of all the yummy food I would love to have.
Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have lost 1.2 kg this week (2.6 lbs) - am feeling rather pleased.

Have made lower calorie brownies (130 cals each) Just scoffed two. Feeling less pleased!

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

Bought scales that measure mass to nearest 100 g. Also does the body fat % thing. Problem is it takes up about half the space of my bathroom floor!

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very discouraging weigh-in this morning - I mean, 2lbs overnight.

Also, we are just on the point of going away for a couple of days - which means eating out and assorted treats.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Very discouraging weigh-in this morning - I mean, 2lbs overnight.

Also, we are just on the point of going away for a couple of days - which means eating out and assorted treats.

But is your overall trend going down?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was told that overnight variations, or even day-to-day variations mean very little. Best, so I was told, was to weigh myself once a week at about the same time.

...and it was your birthday yesterday so all is both expalinable and forgivable. It shows you had a good time.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

Yes, that is what I got told too.

I quite like numbers and data (nerd) so I'm measuring every day, but smoothing out the fluctuations with maths.

Happy to share my spreadsheet if anyone is interested. (It's not very sophisticated but does the job well enough.)

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ecumaniac:
quote:

ideas?

I have a friend who did the "I quit sugar" programme. Not sure how she's going Though!
Get decent coffee. I can drink coffee unsweetened if it is good coffee. Instant needs sugar to hide the taste.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

ideas?

My name is Boogie and I have been off the sugar for two weeks now.

It's easier than you think. The craving for sugar is fed by eating sugar! So, after a few days cold turkey the craving just goes away.

Now I am slightly fighting the 'one won't hurt' urge which I remember so well from giving up smoking.

But, so far so good!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
5 1/2 lbs above my goal weight, combination of Christmas and a residential conference last week.

Today is the beginning of a new week...

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
1.1 kilos off since I weighed myself last month (early December), which is pretty good, considering Christmas involved me eating everything in sight and doing no exercise!

--------------------
Denial: a very effective coping mechanism

Posts: 1239 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm another fan of weighing every day. ISTM you either ride out the fluctuations by only weighing once a week - but even then you could hit a "high" day - or you hit it head on and take all the readings and so you can see the fluctuations but the underlying trend. I also have a spreadsheet.

I find it especially useful with 5:2 because I'm nearly always quite down after a fast day and further down after a fast day which is also an exercise day (Friday) but that I'll bounce back up again over the weekend.

There's also things like salt intake that means you retain more water. Almost certainly if you go up or down a couple of pounds in a day it's due to water.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
quote:
Originally posted by ecumaniac:
quote:

ideas?

Get decent coffee. I can drink coffee unsweetened if it is good coffee. Instant needs sugar to hide the taste.
coffee is not a problem. I never sweeten my coffee, and if it was bad enough to need sweetening I'd rather go without.

my sugar problem is sweet treats. mostly homemade. brownies, cookies, etc. it's pretty pathetic.

--------------------

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another week gone and about another 2lb with it. Despite a couple of days in the week when I kind of couldn't be bothered. I like the new Weightwatchers programme, it feels more flexible than the old points system. You have your set points for the day but you also have a set of weekly points that can be used any day on treats or unexpected excess! This allows you to keep within the plan overall if you've managed to stick to just your daily points on other days.

It also really makes me realise where the excess calories come from. When I actually measure a portion of rice or pasta I realise that left to my own devices I will easily put twice that amount on my plate!

Psychologically it does highlight to me as well that I comfort eat. When I'm fed up about something chocolate or biscuits are my friend! Not eating those things at that moment is uncomfortable as I have to deal with why I'm feeling bad rather than distracting myself with 'treats'.

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I find if I don't weigh every day, I find excuses not to weigh at all...

I have an app to record the data, which then gives me a forecast of when I will achieve my projected ideal weight. Currently we're on 16 June, 2017.

The problem at this time of year is inactivity: my T'ai Chi hasn't restarted, it's too cold and wet to garden, there's limited appeal in clomping the familiar streets, an armchair and knitting is always the more attractive option.

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tend to weigh every day. First thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything! Generally I find it encouraging if I can see that I'm moving in the right direction or if I'm not I usually know why not and it's a reminder to make an effort to stick with it!
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

I'm at my lowest since Christmas but that's also about where I was at the start of December. I think I need to try to cut back a bit on non-fast days. It's gotten a bit out of control.

Meanwhile yesterday I had my NHS over-40s healthcheck and all my tests came back looking good. Low cholesterol, blood sugar fine, 3% risk for heart attack/stroke. Apart from my BMI which is still "obese". Was advised to lose weight. I didn't point out that I'd lost 70lbs in the last year I just smiled sweetly and said, "well I am on a diet and it seems to be working..."

Stupid BMI.

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

OK, we need to do something drastic here. My idea is -
  • Dinner as normal
  • Breakfast - porridge and coffee
  • Lunch - soup
  • Fruit ad lib

See how that goes.

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm almost back up to my heaviest weight BUT the decluttering of my house progresses slowly. I really feel that if I manage to declutter the house, I could then manage to lose weight. Partly because I think that the state of the house meant that my mood was permanently lower than it should have been, and that if I feel happier I'll comfort eat less, and partly because if I feel I've gained control over my home environment, I should be more confident of gaining control of my eating.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
Originally posted by Late Paul:
Stupid BMI.

stupid, indeed. at my leanest I was BMI "overweight" because I have such muscle mass. and I was actually a bit too low, body fat percentage-wise (8%) and my doctor essentially told me BMI is a crock.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I lost a pound this week [Yipee]

It doesn't sound much but, since this is going to be my 'forever' diet, it'll do!

I weigh myself once a week at the swimming baths. Their scales are accurate and you get a print out. Seeing it in black and white helps. I am pasting them into a book labelled "My fitness regime".

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:

It doesn't sound much

A pound a week is great. Well done!
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've lost a 1lb and a half this week which I'm pleased with.
I weigh myself once a week, any more than that and I start getting too obsessed, any less then I start giving up dieting covinced I've put on loads of wight (which of course I promptly do).
I have a couple of goals in mind, the first of which is to be a certain weight by my holiday in three weeks time. I'm well o the way to that goal and have ordered some holiday clothes to celebrate.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:

It doesn't sound much but, since this is going to be my 'forever' diet, it'll do!

Think of it in blocks of butter...that's 4 blocks of butter. Pretty good going
This shows a pound of fat - well done you!

--------------------
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

Another 1.6lb off for me this week. So I've now lost just over half a stone from starting 3 weeks ago.
Pleased to have actually lost weight last week, I had flu so couldn't be bothered to count points and certainly ate some biscuits and stuff for comfort. But I think my appetite was poor overall. In fact my sense of taste has been affected and food doesn't seem so appealing as usual at the moment. Every cloud has a silver lining!

Caissa
Shipmate
# 16710

- Posted      Profile for Caissa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have dropped 3 lbs since the start of the year. 11 lbs to go.
Posts: 972 | From: Saint John, N.B. | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
2lbs gone yesterday! Only 3 ½ to lose before getting back to Goal - and I did some exercise today which I hope will have helped.

(Walked into town, around town and back home again...a distance of about 4 ½ miles in total. Mind you, it was interspersed by coffee with someone and lunch with someone else! But it's all exercise, right? And exercise counts, doesn't it?)

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

# 5954

As my job is very sedentary and I am well known for avoiding exercise, I have found these exercises to do at work appealing. So far I've done them on my sit-down-in-the-home-office days

--------------------

Freelance Monotheist
Shipmate
# 8990

- Posted      Profile for Freelance Monotheist   Email Freelance Monotheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another 1.1 kilos lost since November, meaning I *only* have 15 more kilos to lose before I'm at an acceptable weight. Ideally another 5 or 10 off that to be in the healthy BMI weight category, but BMI doesn't take into account my hourglass figure which I would like to stay in proportion with my generous bust!

--------------------
Denial: a very effective coping mechanism

Posts: 1239 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My lovely bride lost nearly 4 stone last year; I lost about one stone six. I had to buy her two new rings yesterday!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's the 5:2 for me, having a number of friends who are being successful with it. I bought the book on Friday. I did my initial weigh-in yesterday ( [Eek!] [Eek!] [Waterworks] ) . I am, as I said upthread, five stone heavier than I was when I married but I was too thin then really (did I just say the words "too thin" relating to myself?) so my initial aim is a loss of three stone. I hope this will take me down two dress sizes without making me look haggard. I'm wondering if Mr Nen will buy me a new ring if I manage it. [Big Grin]

Nen - wishing that buying the book was all that's needed to make a healthy eating plan successful.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Dormouse

# 5954

Way-hay! (weigh hay?) I'm in the next decade down - only by 100g but still I'm in there!! In the last three weeks I've lost 2.2 kg so I'm quite happy. There's still at least 10kg still to go, but I'm feeling proud of my efforts.

Nen, the 5:2 diet works well for me. I have lots of menu plans, recipes and links on my blog - PM me if you'd like a link to it.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nenya:
... I was too thin then ...

Who was it that said "you can never be too thin or too rich"? [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

Monday morning weigh in shows another 2.4lb off in the last week. Which means I have achieved my first goal of losing 5% of my body weight since I started at the beginning of January.

I've had a couple of weeks off the walking due to being ill so am just about to head out for my half hour walk, but I may take it a little more gently than usual as I'm still not 100% fit!

Feeling very happy that there are clothes I can wear again now that didn't fit at the beginning of the year. But I'm going to have to sew some darts into the nice black trousers that I bought in the summer as they are now substantially too loose!

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016