homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Thank you Desert Daughter (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Thank you Desert Daughter
Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

- Posted      Profile for Ad Orientem     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Doesn't transvestite and crossdresser mean the same thing? If you can tell us a significant difference between the two (except that one is from Latin and the other English), pray tell us.
Posts: 2606 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They mean the same thing, transvestite is just considered outdated at best and pejorative at worst. 'Person who cross-dresses' is the most polite term - but the best option is just to ask someone what they prefer. Conchita is not a person who cross-dresses anyway because gender performance is different to wearing the clothes of a different gender day-to-day.

Just because something means the same as another term doesn't mean you should use it - darkie means the same as black person, still doesn't mean you should use the former.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jade Constable:
They mean the same thing, transvestite is just considered outdated at best and pejorative at worst. 'Person who cross-dresses' is the most polite term - but the best option is just to ask someone what they prefer. Conchita is not a person who cross-dresses anyway because gender performance is different to wearing the clothes of a different gender day-to-day.

Just because something means the same as another term doesn't mean you should use it - darkie means the same as black person, still doesn't mean you should use the former.

Um, not quite. Whilst transvestite may have become pejorative, darkie has always been.
Another key difference is some people happily call themselves transvestites still. Fairly sure you will not find this to be the case with darkie.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
They mean the same thing, transvestite is just considered outdated at best and pejorative at worst.

Someone should tell Eddie Izzard, then, yes?
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
They mean the same thing, transvestite is just considered outdated at best and pejorative at worst.

By whom is it so considered please? It is a standard term here AFAIK.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe we should check in regionally-- if anything, The way it is used around here is the exact opposite of what Jade says-- people talk about "cross dressing" when they are belittling the act (or don't know much about it), and call people "transvestites" when they are trying to be proper.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
2ii is worth fuck all these days. Most graduate recruiters won't look at anything less than a 2i IME.

No-one gets a third any more, as long as they actually do all the coursework and sit the finals.

'These days', yet.

In the 1970s, things were different.

So that explains why people my age can't get real jobs while deadwood hired in the '70's and 80's with half our qualifications get paid to sit on their thumbs all day playing on facebook and eBay.

No, I don't hate my boss. Why do you ask?

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Maybe we should check in regionally-- if anything, The way it is used around here is the exact opposite of what Jade says-- people talk about "cross dressing" when they are belittling the act (or don't know much about it), and call people "transvestites" when they are trying to be proper.

I find it really confusing. I would never set out to use a racist term, but when my sister-in-law was visiting from America I inadvertently used a term (that I had heard on National Radio here, which is government funded so usually a reliale source) which she thought was racist so she hit the roof, after that I just shut up. The thing is that I don't read a lot of American books, watch little TV and seldom go to movies so I am just not up to date with what is acceptable in that area.

I think there are probably other people like me who don't realise they may be using an offensive term. [Hot and Hormonal] .

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So I cant describe my first date with a cross dresser, in a Ford Transit van, listening to Culture Club on a transistor radios as : Bumping uglies with a trannie, in a trannie in time to the trannie tunes on the trannie. Damn, oh for simpler times.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:
So I cant describe my first date with a cross dresser, in a Ford Transit van, listening to Culture Club on a transistor radios as : Bumping uglies with a trannie, in a trannie in time to the trannie tunes on the trannie. Damn, oh for simpler times.

Were you going to Bangor?

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Or maybe Balls Cross?
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:

Someone should tell Eddie Izzard, then, yes?
And Frank'n'Furter.

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I'd have thought it would be the other way round.

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1020 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erroneous Monk:
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:

Were you going to Bangor?
More likely Tranmere.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Midweek on Radio 4 this morning had Libby Purves describe cabaret artist Le Gateau Chocolat as a 'cross-dresser'

{You're welcome for the codefix. Just sayin'.
—Ariston, Hellhost}

[ 14. May 2014, 15:57: Message edited by: Ariston ]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:
Midweek on Radio 4 this morning had Libby Purves describe cabaret artist Le Gateau Chocolat as a 'cross-dresser'

i) that was Libby Purves
ii) that was BBC Radio 4

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amorya

Ship's tame galoot
# 2652

- Posted      Profile for Amorya   Email Amorya   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

"Transvestite" often implies "Gets sexual kicks from it". This is because back in the DSM-III days, the disorder that's now known as Transvestic Fetishism was then referred to as Transvestism, and links the act of a man wearing women's clothes with sexual perversion. Since there are many many other reasons to cross-dress, some people object to the baggage the word transvestite carries.
Posts: 2383 | From: Coventry | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
art dunce
Shipmate
# 9258

- Posted      Profile for art dunce     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
quote:

I find it really confusing. I would never set out to use a racist term, but when my sister-in-law was visiting from America I inadvertently used a term (that I had heard on National Radio here, which is government funded so usually a reliale source) which she thought was racist so she hit the roof, after that I just shut up. The thing is that I don't read a lot of American books, watch little TV and seldom go to movies so I am just not up to date with what is acceptable in that area.

I think there are probably other people like me who don't realise they may be using an offensive term. [Hot and Hormonal] .

Huia

When I was living in Ireland I used the word 'gyp' which is common slang in North America. The Irish were appalled. I apologized. I wasn't aware of what a fraught subject it was or that it was considered a pejorative.

--------------------
Ego is not your amigo.

Posts: 1283 | From: in the studio | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amorya:
some people object to the baggage the word transvestite carries.

And some people do not, so I think Kelly's point is valid in that usage is situational. Like the word Black in America. in the UK, it is a perfectly acceptable word, in America it is variable. Including the very weird use of African-American applied to non-Americans.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Transvestite was coined to refer to dressing in the clothing of another gender as a fetish - cross-dresser was coined in the 70s to indicate non-fetish wearing of clothing of another gender. From people who cross-dress that I know, cross-dressing is the preferred term and is the politest term to use - if some people prefer transvestite then they are obviously entitled to do so (just like some transgender people use 'transsexual') but it's up to them to say so, not for others to guess. Cross-dressing should be the default term, just like transgender is.

Also, t****y/t****ie is a deeply offensive slur within the trans* community. It's the equivalent of n****r.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Jade,
You tend to the pendantic for one community, please then do so for others. They are not equivilant.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jade, you're stating things as facts that just plain aren't universal. My college friend who was trans called herself a trannie, she preferred that term to others. In fact, I think both my college trans friends/acquaintances used the term about themselves and encouraged others to do so, though I'm more sure about the one who told me to use it. It's not a word to use if you don't know that it would be preferred, but hatred of it is definitely not across the board.

You say you'd like people not to guess, so don't make broad based statements about what people should do when you're just guessing based on those you know, please.

[ 14. May 2014, 15:45: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

Round these parts, 'cross-dresser' tends to be the pejorative, with 'transvestite' the more correct term. 'Tranny' can be pejorative or affectionate depending on context!

--------------------

Honest Ron Bacardi
Shipmate
# 38

- Posted      Profile for Honest Ron Bacardi   Email Honest Ron Bacardi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jade - there are multiple understandings of the word "fetish" - which one did you have in mind?

--------------------
Anglo-Cthulhic

Posts: 4857 | From: the corridors of Pah! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Honest Ron Bacardi:
Jade - there are multiple understandings of the word "fetish" - which one did you have in mind?

Slightly 'fet'?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
Jade, you're stating things as facts that just plain aren't universal.

What, Jade Constable acting as if her own views on what's acceptable and what isn't are equivalent to Holy Writ?

I'd be shocked if it wasn't for the fact that it happens all the fucking time. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Hang on a moment. Tunnel-vision is a common side effect of being involved in activism. I know this to my own detriment.
I believe her heart is in the right place, even if her view is slightly more constricted than she is aware.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Historically, Jade is correct. Transvestism was associated with those who dress in clothing of the opposite gender for sexual gratification or arousal. Cross-dressing as a term emerged to differentiate the serialization of it. (see Wikipedia).
Drag Queen, at least as I've always used it and heard it used, is more a performance piece. If you cross dress to perform, you're a drag queen. If you're a man who wears panties as a turn-on, you're a transvestite. If you dress as a member of the opposite gender for non-sexual, non-performance, you're a cross dresser.
Now, how that all relates to transgenderism... I have no clue.

In any case, DD needs to make an acquaintance with a rusty farm implement post haste.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Also, t****y/t****ie is a deeply offensive slur within the trans* community. It's the equivalent of n****r.

Except in Australia where it isn't

[ 14. May 2014, 17:56: Message edited by: ecumaniac ]

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Posts: 2901 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Ok, so now I'm confused.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can someone remind me again why 'trans' has an asterisk after it here? (It's not because there's a footnote, I know that much.)
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ecumaniac:
quote:

Except in Australia where it isn't
Well, that's just the Aussies being contrary [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1020 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Not their fault. Hanging upside down does things to you.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
Can someone remind me again why 'trans' has an asterisk after it here? (It's not because there's a footnote, I know that much.)

I assume the asterisk is acting as a wild card, so trans* can be expanded to transvestite, transgendered, transatlantic etc. etc.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Originally posted by JoannaP:
transatlantic

No need for vulgarity, JoannaP.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:
Round these parts, 'cross-dresser' tends to be the pejorative, with 'transvestite' the more correct term. 'Tranny' can be pejorative or affectionate depending on context!

Yep, yep, yep.

I think we need to also check in to note if we are folk who live in or by a huge, slamming gayopolis, because at least in San Francisco there is the whole issue of the gay community aggressively re-claiming every derogatory phrase thrown at them as a badge of honor. That's why I had to be schooled about being careful with phrases like "queer nation", because I had only heard them uttered with pride.

Nowadays I try whenever possible to keep my mouth shut until someone conversationally directs me to the right word. Keeping mouth shut can work wonders in situations like this.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Keeping mouth shut can work wonders in situations like this.
But ever so boring.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Who said I was put on this earth to be a walking vaudeville act?

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Who said I was put on this earth to be a walking vaudeville act?

It's a fine ambition actually. A few of us are thinking of setting up as VaudeInc, or some name like that, so if you are interested we will put you on our books. No qualifications needed really, just fun, fun, fun, willingness to get it wrong, mostly we wear dresses, beards optional, large Charlie Chaplin boots are good, and so on. I know you'd love it.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Shit I manage comedy enough unintentionally without going to all that trouble. [Big Grin]

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Come on, babes; I'll wear the dress, you get the beard, let's fuck over these bigots who find a bloke in a dress disgusting or whatever. We are Decadent Morons, and proud.

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

New sig or what! Fuck the bigots! Dresses are for everyone!

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

[Tear] Finally, a parade for me...

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

And if you're a man who wears panties, because all of his are in the wash, you're just being bleeding practical.

--------------------

ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Not their fault. Hanging upside down does things to you.

Indeed.

But seriously.

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Posts: 2901 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
art dunce
Shipmate
# 9258

- Posted      Profile for art dunce     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
These guys sell manly skirts.

[ 14. May 2014, 23:53: Message edited by: art dunce ]

--------------------
Ego is not your amigo.

Posts: 1283 | From: in the studio | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by art dunce:

But if you wear one, it will mark you as an out of fashion hipster faster than wearing plaid pants.
Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No, that would be me, my soul patch/mustache combo, long, flowing locks, borrowed fixie, and pink, fluffy tutu.

Yes, there are pictures. Yes, there is a perfectly reasonable explanation. Yes, you probably want me to just leave it at that.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hell with the perfectly reasonable explanation, we want to see the pictures!
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by art dunce:

Excellent for improving the sperm count [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016