homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Camera Talk (Page 7)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Camera Talk
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
Taken with a 1930s Box Brownie, hard to get more point and shoot than that.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gray1720/11170106515/

Brilliant! Alice Day really seems to have taken off in recent years - I haven't been since the first one but if that's the sort of thing that's happening I'll make a point of going next year.

[ 12. January 2014, 04:13: Message edited by: Ariel ]

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pete and I generally start our morning walk at or just after dawn. Yesterday morning there was an amazing dawn with high clouds and amazing colours and all sorts and, guess what? Yup, I had no camera with me.

This morning I get camera ready, I separate the red filter out from the rest and put it in a filter case [note to self: buy a 6 pocket filter holder] - all before dawn. Pete and I set out and not a cloud in sight - everything just a high, clear blue. Yes it was beautiful but I wanted the same dramatic high cloud as yesterday.

I'm not sure if I'm mad at me for not taking the camera yesterday or mad at God for playing games with me this morning - I'm just mad about it!

[Mad]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have been meaning to write a primer here for photography, to help those who might need it. But as I mused, I came to the conclusion the hosts might not appreciate such a lengthy post. And this is not necessarily the place for such a thing. So I registered an account, created a blog and wrote the beginnings.
I am adding the permalink so that any content added to the blog in future will not be reflected directly in this link.

Some Camera Basics.

ETA: it is very basic. Many of you will not need this information.

[ 15. January 2014, 06:10: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken - as someone else who bought a Pentax SLR to save money by using older Pentax lenses I had already - I hope you've checked the old lenses and found that they are compatible.

the dSLR I have needs the old lenses to have an "A" aperture setting, otherwise it can't cope because it wants to be swapping lots of information with the lens which isn't happening.

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I checked - after I bought the camera!

Two of them have an A setting on the aperture ring.

The telephoto lens does not. I can use it on more or less fully manual setting - I have to set the ASA/ISO number manually, and focus manually. And of course aperture.

For taking pictures of birds and other animals I'd normally set the shutter speed manually anyway as the auto settings are far too slow. The other day auto was giving me 1/80 to 1/120 in sunshine, but for birds sitting still or walking slowly you'd want 1/250 - birds in flight need that as a minimum even if they are gliding slowly, 1/500 is better and 1/1000 even better - one of the main reasons that they are hard to photograph!

You also need to tell the camera to ignore focus priority. The default setting seems to be to refuse to take a picture if the auto focus hasn't worked - that makes sense for film but is a bit pointless for digital where there is very little downside to taking bad pictures. You just delete them.

And you need to manually input the focal length to use shake reduction

Is explained here: Using old lenses with Pentax DLSRs. (Which to me seems to make a big deal of manually stopping down, which isn't that difficult or important - or maybe it is if you are taking high-quality arty photos but I'm not, so a stop or two either way doesn't make that much difference - and of course for what I want to do increased depth of field is a good thing)

[ 15. January 2014, 15:49: Message edited by: ken ]

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pete's rather elderly digital Olympus is finally giving up the ghost so he has asked me to seek a replacement for him, or to help him to find one. It is basically for snaps, no fuss and no frills so it looks like being a Panasonic Lumix DMC-S5 which I have found on offer here - it has a good spec and is reputed to have about the best image stabilisation of the possibilities. Once he makes up his mind I can put the order in and it should be here in 2 or 3 days!

Here is a link.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had in mind Panasonic Lumix or Canon as what I wanted this time - because those were P&S cameras people were using to take good pictures on 365. The Panasonic version I was looking at has a Leica lens, which is worth looking for.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Panasonic have Leica lenses. And Leicas have Panasonic internals and a red dot. The red dot explains the price difference.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Duh ~ yeah time to step away from the keyboard until I've caught up with some sleep.

How hard is it to write one sentence withomt mistakes.

[ 17. January 2014, 07:43: Message edited by: Curiosity killed ... ]

--------------------

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Pete's Panasonic arrived this morning - it is very cute and should be just right for him. The battery is currently charging then he can have a proper play with it this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get to play with it as well. It is unbelievably light - I'll put in on my postal scale later and see what it really weighs fully loaded with electrons. Of course the FREE 4 Gb card is only a Class 4 but I reckon that will do him as he doesn't seem interested in doing video.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Get him started on a 365?

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Too demanding - not everyone wants to have to post something every day.

(I'm a bit disenchanted with 365, though.)

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Oh ~I'll go off it again

I follow quite a few of the same people on Flickr too and prefer Flickr ~ less pressure to post every day and something taken on the day, better quality images. However that relentless competitiveness on 365 and the continual challenges are a way of being stretched and learning. I'm running a 365 alongside on Flickr in case I get disenchanted before December 31

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

The challenges are useful, but what I don’t find helpful is the way everybody is unfailingly even about lousy shots. It’s kind of them, but I don’t want just to be told the colours are beautiful, I also want to be told if the contrast is off and the horizon wobbly, etc. 365 hasn’t really helped me get any further: I’ve been stuck on a plateau for months and the only thing that’s improved is my knowledge of Photoshop, not photography.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I saw someone on 365 who aim seems to be to get away from Photoshop, etc. and I thought to myself that this is A Good Idea and try to create good photographs that might need a bit of a crop but trying to minimise processing, even though it can be fun. I'm still glad I have RAW capability and so on but I have turned it off for now. For myself I am playing with GIMP but wouldn't post that sort of thing [a] because I'm nowhere near competent at it yet; and [b] without saying what I'd done.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

I do usually say if I've done much processing - too idle and not enough time most of the time. Two of the pictures that went mad had very little done to them - straighten, crop square for the peg, straighten and crop then selective colour for the glasses. The third one was so obviously processed to oblivion and I did say what I'd done.

Those Thames shots were just long exposure - and I did need to do some more work on them or some HDR.

The first time I was on 365 I got bullied for being misidentified as someone who'd been posting negative comments. But the person I like following me best is Jani - because he'll always suggest things if he thinks they'd improve it.

[ 29. January 2014, 17:55: Message edited by: Curiosity killed ... ]

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

RE: Photoshop, GIMP, etc.
Getting the best possible result in camera should always be the goal. Digital manipulation should not be there to "fix" problems as a general rule.
That said, RAW is very much part of a minimal processing workflow. The camera captures an image on the sensor, the RAW data. To make a JPEG, the camera software must then make decisions on what to keep and what to discard, colour saturation, white balance, sharpening, etc. In a RAW processing software, you make the decision. RAW is no more inherently manipulating the image than is letting the camera do so.

I shoot JPEG and RAW simultaneously, most times. My Canon cameras do a JPEG that is usable in many instances. My Sony produces over saturated, contrasty jpegs. If my subject is already vibrant, this results in something horrid.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

rant/
Photoshop is merely a digital darkroom. Being proud of SOOC* is not any different to being happy with a one-hour mini lab.
One has given over one of the steps to crafting an image. This is not inherently good or bad, but it is certainly no more pure.
/rant

Note: this is not directed at anyone here.

*ignorantly pretentious twaddle meaning Straight Out Of the Camera

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Getting the best possible result in camera should always be the goal. Digital manipulation should not be there to "fix" problems as a general rule.

Absolutely.

Perhaps someone can suggest suitable topics for photography when on a business park. There are a lot of office blocks, car parks and nicely landscaped little hedges and lawns. It can be a real struggle to find anything interesting to photograph on a day to day basis, particularly in winter.

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

Jani has a PMSOOC tag - "Pretty Much Straight Out Of Camera ... you know, just a bit of cropping and straightening and tone tweaking and contrast adjustment and cloning a bit of stuff out but pretty much SOOC :-)"

I reckon it might also be Peeing Myself SOOC

He did a series of abstracts from a corridor at work with no video cameras as a challenge. They were interesting. They're on Flickr

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

CK, I'll have to look at Jani's corridor shots.

Ariel, deconstruct the shapes that the buildings and landscapes present. Try to see abstracts created by intersections, shadow and such. Without seeing them, I am going to guess this is what Jani did.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I shoot JPEG and RAW simultaneously, most times.

Me too. The JPEGs so that I can look at them quickly and RAW for the ones I want to keep.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Still playing with new camera trying to work out best ways to take different kind of pictures. My first (well, second really) umbling attempt with macro lens is here www.tegenaria.org

Not that bad considering how out of practice I am and I was struggling with a rather large heavy lens and manual settings on a camera that wants to be auto.

The photo in thet blog is a link to Flickr. Which as others have said has gone very far downhill recently. I managed to link to it properly but I still haven't worked out how to get photos on Flickr to show up in Facebook posts. When I tried pasting in the URLs they supply in their "share" menu I got the link in tthe FB post OK but not a picture of the image. Not good. Same goes for going through the blog post. Which is odd because when I put other URLs in FB I do see an image of the web page. Hmmmm.

There is a "share" menu iotem for FB but it just asks mne to log in. Which I am reluctant to do as I am alerady liogged in - after all I posted the links a few seconds earlier - and I don't like the idea of telling Facebook my Flickr password (or vice versa)

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

The links do exist, but it's pretty well hidden - FAQ
There's a comment there explaining why you can't link some things any more.

[ 30. January 2014, 18:09: Message edited by: Curiosity killed ... ]

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

For those in the market for a new camera. Canon have significantly reduced the price of their EOS M mirroless camera. It has an APS-C sensor. The same that is in their 650D dslr. Amazon link

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Thanks for the suggestions of what to photograph on a business park. I'm not too keen on abstracts but it's a possibility I haven't explored.

Meanwhile, there's a guy in Norway who, having been laid up for a year with a foot injury, spent his time perfecting the art of water crowns...

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Talking 365project: am I the only one that finds it odd that some days I can put up a photo I really like and get almost no feedback and other days when I'm in a hurry I put almost any old thing and the next morning there are loads of positive comments.

Either I have no aesthetic sense or they have - but I can't decide which!

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

[Devil] oh the temptations on how to answer.
Seriously though, I think it is random.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Three rolls of film souped tonight... They look better when developed in developer, but taste better in soup!

All a bit experimental - two rolls shot at the wrong speed, so processed in a speed-reducing developer, and also made up with warmer water than usual so developed at 24C instead of 20C... God, I'm so rock'n'roll! [Roll Eyes]

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
AdamPater
Sacristan of the LavaLamp
# 4431

- Posted      Profile for AdamPater   Email AdamPater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My water is never to spec (20C?) but I've made good use of the Massive Dev Chart, incarnated as an Android App, to good effect.

First proper use of laundry as darkroom this evening. Unfortunately warm and moist in there with minimal ventilation (must address that) but deep joy at two prints. (Last were 30+ years ago.)

(yeah, yeah: dinosaurs'R'us.)

--------------------
Put not your trust in princes.

Posts: 4894 | From: On the left of the big pink bit. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

My Nikon L23 pocket camera is finally and irrevocably deceased - well, it could probably be revived for more than the cost of replacing it with something more up to date. It's been a good camera and has taken thousands of pics.

I've been looking through the online vendors here and a few little cameras have caught my eye BUT I am off to The Big City tomorrow and a couple of places have, in the past, been highly competitive price-wise so am leaving online ordering until I see what is on offer. A Panasonic like Pete's appeals but there is also another Nikon and a little Fujifilm that I really like - at that end of the market they are all much of a muchness but the Fujifilm has an 8x optical zoom which might be the tipping point.

p.s. I don't know about you but I never use digital zoom, it's easier to crop later if necessary.

[ 05. February 2014, 14:03: Message edited by: Welease Woderwick ]

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay!/Feck!/Yay!

Two rolls look pretty good (though now I have a new computer I'm completely lost by being able to run a version of Photoshop Elements released this century...), the third looks to have a really irrritating light leak or processing mark right up one side of almost the whole roll. Not impressed, especially as it was the newest (and highest spec) camera of all my film ones. Harrumph.

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Hope it was a processing mark.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Nothing much in town to impress me today BUT I got home to find that the online people selling the Fujifilm have a one day 13% price reduction on all cameras so my fingers are itching. A second company is doing a very good deal on spare batteries for that model and a third company is offering silly prices for Class 10 memory cards. I think I will be placing 3 separate orders tonight.

[The camera is already 20% off so that is a total of just over 30% off.]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Orders placed, goods already paid for now it is a waiting game - they say the camera could take up to 12 days!

[Waterworks]

I want it NOW!

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just learned something else my camera can do... show what the eye can't see. I also discovered that it bounces... on day 3 the winds were so strong that my tripod went flying - the tripod broke on the road that it fell on, but thankfully (oh so thankfully) the camera was OK. I realise that the focus could have been better, and that perhaps the sea shouldn't slope quite as much as it appears to, but I was delighted to learn how to capture this wonder.
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Fab pictures, well done!
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

I am very jealous, daisydaisy!

It's got to be a processing mark, having thought about it, as it's light on the negative whereas a light leak would be dark. This doesn't mean it's not a PITA, but at least I don't need to tape the camera up with insulting tape.

AG

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Jealous as well, daisydaisy.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Great shots, daisydaisy! Probably a bit cool up there for me but what an amazing sight that must have been!

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

daisydaisy - those are gorgeous

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

My new compact has arrived! [Yipee]

The class 10 card and the spare battery aren't here yet but will probably be here this week.

Very sensibly the USB cord socket does not have a little rubber cover but is just hidden away on the bottom panel - I always find those little covers break off eventually, some sooner than others.

When it first arrived I couldn't get it to work but I had managed to put the battery in the wrong way round DUH!

So now I am the complete Fujifilm man with an HS50EXR and a little JZ100.

--------------------

AdamPater
# 4431

- Posted      Profile for AdamPater   Email AdamPater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What projects have people come up with to work on?

I have on the slow-burner one about my neighbourhood - I grew up here, moved away, eventually moved back closer to family - of the places where things used to be.

I think one needs a project. But what?

--------------------

Posts: 4894 | From: On the left of the big pink bit. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

I'm currently playing a February challenge of a black and white bookclub - it's a Michael Freeman book looking at digital photography in black and white and trying to learn when it is used, the different ways of processing. This week we're looking at line, shape, form, texture, tone.

365 - take a picture a day - on the 365 project site you can find all sorts of additional challenges or projects. One of the guys I follow is deliberately documenting the back streets of his local town. I didn't realise how much of that I'd done the first time around until so much of it has gone this time.

Flickr - 100 bicycles, 100 strangers projects, Jani is doing 100 forks! Street Photography Now group with weekly challenges, 52 week challenges with themes for the week - currently avoiding most of them because I get so fed up with this week being all about lurve or hearts or some such naff Valentine's Day theme.

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

I am ambivalent towards projects. On the positive side, a project can pull one, force action when apathy or frustration strikes. 365 took me in directions I had not contemplated. But projects can also apply a pressure that negatively affects my desire to remove camera from bag.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I'm doing 365 again this year and also a local friend and I are planning something about the history of our local temple and I hope we can get on with that soon. it is one of the ancient ones in the area and was destroyed when Tipu Sultan invaded the area in 1792 and then subsequently rebuilt a bit smaller - and hopefully will be rebuilt again in the next decade back to its former magnificence.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
I am ambivalent towards projects. On the positive side, a project can pull one, force action when apathy or frustration strikes. 365 took me in directions I had not contemplated. But projects can also apply a pressure that negatively affects my desire to remove camera from bag.

Projects are quite good for making you focus. I've enjoyed most of the ones I've done, but life sometimes gets in the way and everything slides and I agree that sometimes you do feel like saying "stuff it".

My Ace membership (of 365) expires on Monday. I don't know whether I want to renew it, but will need to make a decision over the weekend because I'll lose access to anything in the extra albums if I don't.

And still haven't found a decent photo site to move to. The Flickr interface is horrid, SmugMug and Phanfare are a bit too full of fancy features and slow to load, while Pbase is simple but the interface is very early 80s. What to do, and where to go...

samc
Apprentice
# 18009

- Posted      Profile for samc   Author's homepage   Email samc   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was born with a Nikon FE in my mouth, but have been digital for the last few years/decade. Moved to a Canon EOS last year and have been amazed how easy it is to clicky-click some good stuff. Ended up ebaying the Sony HVR we used to use for filming because the EOS produced 10x better results.

There's a free photo exhibition on at Briz cathedral if anyone's interested in looking/displaying - link here

[Link tidied up for you - Ariel.]

[ 14. February 2014, 13:46: Message edited by: Ariel ]

--------------------
Would do anything for love, but not that.

Posts: 3 | From: Brizle | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged
AdamPater
# 4431

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
My Ace membership (of 365) expires on Monday. I don't know whether I want to renew it, but will need to make a decision over the weekend because I'll lose access to anything in the extra albums if I don't.

I know I am a dinosaur and have no idea what an Ace membership is, but how can you lose access to something that is yours?

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Anyone can join 365 for free and they give you an album to be going on with. There are some perks if you want to pay a very modest sum for a year's worth of a premium account (known as "Ace"), one perk being that you get some extra albums. When your subscription expires, you either renew, or revert to the default album. Your pictures are all still there, but you won't be able to do anything more than just look at the ones in the extra album(s) unless you renew your subscription, i.e. no more uploading or deleting.

I haven't used mine much in the year so am not sure whether I want to renew the subscription.

[ 14. February 2014, 16:59: Message edited by: Ariel ]

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016