homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Rev. BBC2 (Page 5)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Rev. BBC2
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:

Yes, I suspect that there will be something more next week. While I don't think it is the end of the church, I think it does serve as an ending, however temporary.

Yes .... assuming this week was the Passion, next week maybe the Resurrection?

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think I spotted something in this week's Episode which may be a clue as to what format the 'Resurrection' of the church might take. Won't say any more now, but it will be interesting to see if my spidey senses are right...

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very poignant and moving (whatever did you see, Chorister? Thanks to iPlayer, I might just go back and see if I can spot it, too!).

Lots of artistic licence, of course - closing an Anglican parish church (unless it's literally falling down) is a looooooooong procedure.....and one of our neighbouring churches is going down that lonely and desolate road at the moment. In their case, there is a suspicion that TPTB are asset-stripping, though I doubt if the sale of the church, hall, and parsonage would fetch anything like £6m!!

Did anyone notice the young chap who asked Adam if he needed a hand with the cross? Not quite Simon of Cyrene.......

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Awesome, an out and out Passion Play.

Oh Lord may the Easter Sunday be written as well as the Good Friday.

I was GOBSMACKED, again and again. God, Pilate, Peter, Judas, Mary, Mary, denial, forsakenness and defeated despair. Turned on by those he loved, forgiven by her whom he hurt.

Awesome.

Please DEAR GOD do not let the last one descend into schmaltz, please let the empty tomb be filled with angels light. For the broken Adam, only ever a sigil of us all.

Also; LAIM NIELSON!!!!!! LOL Awesome!!!!

Pyx_e

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nigel or Ellie as Judas?

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Passion Play? Yes, indeed - almost mediaeval in graphic power........

......and I still have NO IDEA what trace of hope Chorister has seen!

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
Nigel or Ellie as Judas?

Nigel.

Ellie is the other, worldly Mary.

[ 22. April 2014, 20:38: Message edited by: Pyx_e ]

--------------------

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't forget the archdeacon. Who was he? Herod or Caiaphus?

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

I know this sounds daft but: the Holy Spirit, the advocate.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Hmm....he certainly seems to be more supportive to Adam than in earlier episodes.....

Ian J.

--------------------

iamchristianhearmeroar
Shipmate
# 15483

- Posted      Profile for iamchristianhearmeroar   Author's homepage   Email iamchristianhearmeroar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My gleam of hope is this: the church is closed, but for what? Demolition and sale of the land, or renewal of the wiring? Why put up those temporary lights if you're just going to pull the whole thing down...

--------------------
My blog: http://alastairnewman.wordpress.com/

Posts: 642 | From: London, UK | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Conversion into accommodation for the homeless (e.g. Colin), with community facilities, and a smaller, better-designed worship area for the parish congregation? Not likely - far too imaginative for the C of E....or is it??

Ian J.

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm saying nothing. Yet.

Meanwhile, Pyx_e gets it.

[ 22. April 2014, 21:24: Message edited by: Chorister ]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

I rather suspect that Chorister's mind is moving on a higher plane than mine!

[Overused]

Ian J.

--------------------

ginaceltia
Apprentice
# 17312

- Posted      Profile for ginaceltia   Email ginaceltia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
whose knocking on the door?

and why are there two Katies in next week's cast listings

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Welcome to The Ship btw, Ginaceltia.

Firenze
Heaven Host

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zoey

Broken idealist
# 11152

- Posted      Profile for Zoey   Email Zoey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There have been two Katies in the cast listings / credits throughout the series - both with the surname Cruz. I've been assuming that, TV filming not being an ideal environment for very small children, identical twins are being used to play 10-month old Katie, thereby decreasing the amount of time each baby has to spend on set in the role.

[ 22. April 2014, 23:36: Message edited by: Zoey ]

--------------------
Pay no mind, I'm doing fine, I'm breathing on my own.

Posts: 3095 | From: the penultimate stop? | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:

Yes.

I was utterly gobsmacked by how well this episode was put together, and how the whole series has been leading us towards it.

Unfortunately, betrayal isn't that unusual in parish ministry.

I may be reading too much into the writing, but it's easy to see how Nigel's thwarted vocation (been there, got the T shirt) has eaten away at his relationship with Adam and finally exploded as he sees the future of St Saviour's jeopardised by his inadequacies.

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolly Jape
Shipmate
# 3296

- Posted      Profile for Jolly Jape   Email Jolly Jape   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Not strange at all, P, spot on.

I have the strange feeling that Robert will turn out to be the hero of the series.

--------------------
To those who have never seen the flow and ebb of God's grace in their lives, it means nothing. To those who have seen it, even fleetingly, even only once - it is life itself. (Adeodatus)

Posts: 3011 | From: A village of gardens | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
betjemaniac
Shipmate
# 17618

- Posted      Profile for betjemaniac     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jolly Jape:
quote:

I have the strange feeling that Robert will turn out to be the hero of the series.
Again, I don't think that's strange at all either - although I don't by any means claim to have spotted what others seem to have spotted, I've been quite clear from series 1 episode 1 3 or 4 years ago that the archdeacon is annoying and a cause of great stress, but actually right and acting in the best interest of Adam and the Church. For me he's always been the co-lead.

--------------------
And is it true? For if it is....

Posts: 1481 | From: behind the dreaming spires | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
Did anyone notice the young chap who asked Adam if he needed a hand with the cross? Not quite Simon of Cyrene.......

..... I did . The senses had become sharpened after Colin's denial and the cock-crow in the form a burglar alarm going off in the chicken takeaway .

'Want a hand with that mate' -- spoken with just the right intonation . So brief, yet communicating genuine concern towards someone who was in a place of very few friends.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Not strange at all, P, spot on.

Me too. And I might have said so 4 pages ago. Not that I'm smug or anything. Oh no. Not a bit of it. [Biased] I can't see what Chorister can see though...

The latest to add to the list of Things Which Are Great About Rev (apart from Liam Neeson as God) is the educational value. I only wish I'd known about "How to complain about a clergyperson" many years ago.

Posts: 801 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima the 9th:
The latest to add to the list of Things Which Are Great About Rev (apart from Liam Neeson as God) is the educational value. I only wish I'd known about "How to complain about a clergyperson" many years ago.

Article 70, or whatever it was, might need a new line at the end: "NB the complainee may not be mollified just because you have technically followed all the correct procedures."
Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Jolly Jape
Shipmate
# 3296

- Posted      Profile for Jolly Jape   Email Jolly Jape   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
quote:

Article 70, or whatever it was, might need a new line at the end: "NB the complainee may not be mollified just because you have technically followed all the correct procedures."
...but following the correct proceedure would be a goodsstart, not to mention a pleasant change. [Mad]

--------------------
To those who have never seen the flow and ebb of God's grace in their lives, it means nothing. To those who have seen it, even fleetingly, even only once - it is life itself. (Adeodatus)

Jolly Jape
Shipmate
# 3296

Sorry, Jt9, didn't spot that.

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

Don't read too much into me 'spotting something'. It's probably nothing significant. But then again...

--------------------

Karl Kroenen
Apprentice
# 16822

- Posted      Profile for Karl Kroenen   Email Karl Kroenen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He was betrayed by Judas (Nigel) by means of a kiss (Ellis). Robert conducted the trial. Colin denied him 3 X before the 'Massive Cock' crowed. Herod (Bishop) washed his hands of him. The young fella offered to carry the cross...I've just watched it again and picked up half a dozen things I missed the first time. Still leaves me questioning the significance of other bits - for example why did the Bishop seem hungover? There must be some relevance to that surely? Other bits and pieces also have left me wondering if I've missed something.....I can't wait until next week.

--------------------
God loves you so much that He created Hell, just in case you don't love Him back.

Posts: 34 | From: Bristol | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Sorry, Jt9, didn't spot that.

Ha! Don't be daft. I was just showing off. [Big Grin]

Yes, why did the Bishop have a headache? The way he flinched at the light made it look more like a migraine to me (as a sufferer). Or perhaps I'm just reading meaning into everything now.....

Never have I looked forward to telly so much as I am next week's episode.

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still not sure that Nigel is Judas though.

After discussions in the balaam household we have Nigel as the Sanhedrin, all rules and no compassion. Not that it really matters, if we over anylise we could spoil what was a superb episode.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Yes, why did the Bishop have a headache? The way he flinched at the light made it look more like a migraine to me (as a sufferer). Or perhaps I'm just reading meaning into everything now.....
[/QB]

Wasn’t the Bishop’s headache just a clumsy way of explaining why he needed to wash his hands…

(He needed an aspirin – Adam offered him one – then couldn’t find it and gave him chocolate instead – that made his hands sticky and he had to wash them…)

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl Kroenen:
... Herod (Bishop) washed his hands of him...

Wasn’t that Pilate, not Herod?

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Yes, the Bishop is indeed Pilate ('I find no fault in him').

Not sure about the headache, but Pilate was also having an off day (what with the Jews, Herod, and his wife all banging on at him......).

Ian J.

--------------------

Karl Kroenen
Apprentice
# 16822

- Posted      Profile for Karl Kroenen   Email Karl Kroenen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Of course it's Pilate, how daft of me. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
God loves you so much that He created Hell, just in case you don't love Him back.

Posts: 34 | From: Bristol | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I also got the impression that the bishop found the whole process and situation a difficult one. There was something of his pain with the situation he was in.

But I suspect at core, it was to give him a reason to wash his hands.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Enoch
Shipmate
# 14322

- Posted      Profile for Enoch   Email Enoch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My prediction is that the Archdeacon will turn out to be Joseph of Arimathea, and be instrumental in providing Adam with a bolt hole from which he can be rescued/raised. A gay person can't be portrayed as a total baddie these days.

I don't agree that Nigel isn't really Judas after all. The two harpies are the Sanhedrin. It is expedient that the church be sold for the diocese's funds.

That church, by the way, would be difficult to dispose of for offices. It's too architectural. It's not some ghastly faux-gothic thing in 'correct' Decorated, with encaustic tiles and pitch pine pews. You'd have English Heritage getting in the way.

--------------------
Brexit wrexit - Sir Graham Watson

Posts: 7610 | From: Bristol UK(was European Green Capital 2015, now Ljubljana) | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Niminypiminy
Shipmate
# 15489

- Posted      Profile for Niminypiminy   Email Niminypiminy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In The Master and Margherita Pilate has a headache. Maybe that's why the bishop has to take an aspirin?

I am thinking about Pentecost, and wondering if the church will be reborn in a new form without Ada and without the building.

[ 24. April 2014, 09:12: Message edited by: Niminypiminy ]

Posts: 776 | From: Edge of the Fens | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

- Posted      Profile for ExclamationMark   Email ExclamationMark   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enoch:
That church, by the way, would be difficult to dispose of for offices. It's too architectural. It's not some ghastly faux-gothic thing in 'correct' Decorated, with encaustic tiles and pitch pine pews. You'd have English Heritage getting in the way.

You forget the solution of a convenient fire. It happens.
Posts: 3845 | From: A new Jerusalem | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Enoch
Shipmate
# 14322

- Posted      Profile for Enoch   Email Enoch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Niminypiminy:
In The Master and Margherita Pilate has a headache. Maybe that's why the bishop has to take an aspirin?

I am thinking about Pentecost, and wondering if the church will be reborn in a new form without Ada and without the building.

Ah. A Fresh Expression.

I think also, there is deliberate echoing of other works. There were one or two Pasolini bits.

--------------------
Brexit wrexit - Sir Graham Watson

Posts: 7610 | From: Bristol UK(was European Green Capital 2015, now Ljubljana) | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Was there any significance to the three knocks heard just after the Church is darkened at the end?

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jolly Jape
Shipmate
# 3296

quote:
Originally posted by Kitten:
Was there any significance to the three knocks heard just ar the Church is darkened at the end?

It would be pretty cool if it were Liam Neeson trying to get in for a kip. You know, foxes have holes, and all that.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

I only hope - and pray - that after all this discussion, we're not disappointed.....!! [Ultra confused]

Ian J.

--------------------

leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kitten:
Was there any significance to the three knocks heard just after the Church is darkened at the end?

How about Tenebrae? It was a custom to slam shut the books at the end. Now that tenebrae is out of fashion, some have transferred that action to the end of Ps. 22 when the altars have been stripped on Maundy Thursday.

Re speculation about the final episode, I would like it to have Adam transferred to another church where lay reader isn't such a prat.

However, after reading the Radio Times, I suspect will end on a very unhappy note.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Even if transferred to another church (God help 'em!), Nigel would still be a total prat.

Better he be exterminated.

Ian J.

--------------------

Higgs Bosun
Shipmate
# 16582

- Posted      Profile for Higgs Bosun   Email Higgs Bosun   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
Even if transferred to another church (God help 'em!), Nigel would still be a total prat.

Better he be exterminated.

I would think the news that Nigel was a complainant against his incumbent would leak out. A Reader/LLM is licensed to a specific incumbent, so any transfer would need that incumbent's acceptance. His current Warden of Readers would be asked "Is Nigel 'safe to receive'?". Guess the answer...
Posts: 313 | From: Near the Tidal Thames | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Enoch:

It actually sits North of Spitalfields, an area where they have not always gone down the preservation route as they should, or might in other places.

Money talks. A church worth a couple of million might not get sold and reconverted. A church worth 10-15 million might find the route is rather easier for a "tasteful" conversion.

I happen to know that about 10 minutes walk away, there is a whole lot of fuss over the redevelopment of the old London Fruit and Wool Exchange. I believe the developers have won that one.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Alison Graham in the Radio Times is very melancholy about the way Rev has gone, in the short piece introducing Monday, and her longer column at the front. And there's a nice piece about the palindromic Colin.

It is too sad.

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

To be comic it doesn't have to be laugh-a-minute, a more fitting expression would be 'black humour'. Like they say about Shakespeare, it's 'a tragedy, a comedy, a melodrama'.

--------------------

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Why did the Bishop have a headache? The way he flinched at the light made it look more like a migraine to me (as a sufferer). Or perhaps I'm just reading meaning into everything now.....

Yes, what with that, and the other analysis, are we going a bit davinci code over a sit-com about a downtrodden vicar ? [Razz]
Not really . I'm lovin this thread and positively can't wait to see comment on the final episode .

BTW . Offering chocolate to someone with a headache did seem strange, cocoa often makes headaches worse.
Was the chocolate symbolic of secular Easter ? And maybe the Bishop's headache is symbolic of the CofE's current collective headache .......

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

[Razz] But but but, it's the best telly there's been for months, and great telly deserves endless over-analysis! I haven't had this much fun since Sherlock! [Big Grin]
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If Nigel is Judas, who has offered him money ?

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016