homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » What are you wearing? (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: What are you wearing?
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The "Hospitality and Dress Codes," thread in Purgatory is all about wedding clothes, but it got me interested in how Shipmates dress the rest of the time.

I'm presently wearing men's pajama bottoms, printed with the West Virginia University football logo. I always buy men's pajamas because the legs are much longer. My top is a color coordinated yellow T-shirt. I never wear pajama tops because that strip of large buttons is where my Dachshund's back goes when we sleep.

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm wearing a green and white checkered button shirt, a pair of green fatigue knee-high shorts, black dress shoes(the only pair of shoes I own), and a pair of white socks with black and blue rings around the top edge.

Almost all my socks are the exact same style, so I don't have to pair them up after washing.

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A lunghi or sarong in unbleached cotton and nothing else at all.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A sort of coral/rose-pink top and a long, flowing, ankle-length cotton turquoise skirt.

I wouldn't wear this to work, but it's great around the house and the colours make me feel good.

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Diptyque Eau Rose.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Skyclad.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Beige loose jersey trousers, beige stretchy short sleeved v-neck t-shirt - I believe this is known as lounge wear - whilst dosing on the sofa in front of Wimbledon, topped off with a towelling tourquoise dressing gown draped over my legs.

But in my heart, I am skyclad.

[ 06. July 2014, 16:15: Message edited by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This time of year, shorts and a t-shirt or polo shirt or sports shirt; sockless sandals.

After dinner I change into pajamas and remain so clad for the rest of the evening -- unless, of course, I'm going out.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
A sort of coral/rose-pink top and a long, flowing, ankle-length cotton turquoise skirt.

I wouldn't wear this to work, but it's great around the house and the colours make me feel good.

Why wouldn't you wear this to work, it sounds great ?

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Grey short-sleeved polo shirt and olive green chino shorts, which come to just above my knees, flip flops on my feet. This time of year shorts are the usual off duty wear for me. I do occasionally wear these shorts to work but with a smarter top.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A long blue tank top with a camoflauge skirt sewn on.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:

Why wouldn't you wear this to work, it sounds great ?
It does, but maybe being a commuter wearing long skirts at stations isn't ideal.

I'm wearing a loose dress that M&S sell as beach wear but us great for house and garden wear too.

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black jeans, Black long sleeve light t-shirt, purple scarf and purple walking sandals.

Not my work wear but comfortable to go about outside work.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jemima the 9th
Shipmate
# 15106

- Posted      Profile for Jemima the 9th     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yellow t shirt with Mr Men print, long denim skirt and a thin green woolly jumper. And slippers.
Posts: 801 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am wearing a wraparound dress in a large floral black and purple print. As the bishop came this morning, I thought I should make a bit of an effort.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am wearing pale turquoise pyjamas with purple buttons, and snowmen on them. Not exactly seasonal but they're comfy. And ironically they're my coolest pyjamas, because I've had them so long the fabric has gone thin, so they're the best ones to wear in summer.
Posts: 2375 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cropped jeans, purple t shirt, purple hoodie and fit flops [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chocoholic:
It does, but maybe being a commuter wearing long skirts at stations isn't ideal.

I'm wearing a loose dress that M&S sell as beach wear but us great for house and garden wear too.

Indeed. The turquoise skirt is actually one of those - it doubles as a strapless dress if you want it for the beach, but you do have to keep hoiking it up to climb in and out of public transport (yes, I tried) and crucially, there are no pockets.
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I sometimes see people with floor length skirts at stations, with muddy hems, especially mucky in the wet. Ugh!

I love floaty and linen skirts but they are not ideal for my job. Also not ideal for my dislike of ironing!

lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
White t-shirt with a lightweight pink long sleeved cardigan with a black and white embroidered cotton skirt and socks and running shoes.

I did have sandals on for church but didn't feel like changing my clothes to take the dog for a big walk after church.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Ah yes, pocketlessness, the curse of womens clothing designed by impractical people.

[ 06. July 2014, 19:55: Message edited by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Also there is the problem of co-ordinated accessories. I could do it for this particular combo, but the shoes are a bit uncomfortable to wear all day. I really wish they'd make half sizes. The smaller size is a bit too tight, especially in hot weather, the larger size is a bit too big.
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

I used to work with a couple of ladies who liked having matching undies. I was in awe of their organisation it was all I could to to make sure my socks matched.

(Just to say, no undies were ever on display but they were discussed.)

ETA that us to say, they their own matched, not each other's, that would just be weird! [Big Grin]

[ 06. July 2014, 20:08: Message edited by: Chocoholic ]

Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Right now, on the sofa, ready for bed: purple jogging bottoms, oversize grey t-shirt, dark green fleece hoody purchased in a factory outlet shop in HK some time in the mid-90s when I was out one evening and cold and needed something warm to wear, and still going strong.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently in blue shorts and sleeveless T-shirt, my usual attire indoors in this hot weather. However I would not venture out in the street dressed like this, it would not be culturally appropriate where I am living and I don't want to attract either the attention or the assumptions! So if I go out I change into cropped trousers (so knees are covered) and T-shirt with sleeves (so that shoulders are covered). Even than I am significantly under dressed compared with many women here, but hey, I'm a foreigner so I can get away with it!

[ 06. July 2014, 20:16: Message edited by: Lucia ]

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently sockless, wearing blue jeans and a Mr Mischief t-shirt. Tomorrow shall be the normal uniform of a dark suit and a brightly coloured tie.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A vintage Laura Ashley smock dress (late 1970s, judging by the design of the label) in a tiny print in muted green, violet and rust brown. Long sleeved as it was cool this morning but I am now far too hot in it. I also had on earlier some brown narrow striped tights and little purple ankle boots.
Being vintage Laura Ashley, the dress has pockets [Smile]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

quote:
Originally posted by Chocoholic:
I used to work with a couple of ladies who liked having matching undies. I was in awe of their organisation it was all I could to to make sure my socks matched.

(Just to say, no undies were ever on display but they were discussed.)

ETA that us to say, they their own matched, not each other's, that would just be weird! [Big Grin]

You're lucky, I had colleagues who insisted on showing you ...

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thick, brown skirt. Flannel shirt. Warm jacket. Knee high ugg boots.
It is winter in Australia.
Brrrrrrrrr

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My favorite pair of jeans that just sprung a hole between the legs and my husband's rotty old Carhart (also more holes than shirt). Comfy comfy comfy on a Sunday evening....

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rowen:
Brrrrrrrrr

It was only 1 Celsius as I left home for the station around 6.15, so I was wearing a warm Rodex coat bought many years ago at Richard Hunt (don't worry Hosts, both sadly out of business so no advertising), a scarf, gloves and solid boots; under all that was a winter-weight suit. In 45 minutes or so, I shall be taking the jacket off and putting uniform on to head next door.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

quote:
Originally posted by BessHiggs:
My favorite pair of jeans that just sprung a hole between the legs and my husband's rotty old Carhart (also more holes than shirt). Comfy comfy comfy on a Sunday evening....

Convenient, just think how much you'd have had to pay to get them with the holes ready made.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black cotton embroidered smock-top, jeans and the red mules that serve as my slippers.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rowen:
Brrrrrrrrr

Black trackies, grey and black superfine merino top (mmm...), pink and mauve merino socks, ugg boots, and a Billabong jersey of my husband's that I dug out of a bottom drawer last night when a can-opener mishap resulted in coconut milk going all down the front of my usual house-jersey...

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
pink tulle and black leather.

(yeah, right)

actually, faded blue jeans, my old Ramones t-shirt, and my favorite hat. Not sure what it's called. It' grey tweed.

(googled: "ivy cap"?)

barefoot as I'm inside, but if I was outside it would be my trusty Tevas which I will wear until there's measurable snow on the ground, and then I'll weep a little inside as I put my toes away for another year.

[ 07. July 2014, 04:19: Message edited by: comet ]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Psychedelic pink, purple and blue top (either a long blouse or a very short dress)with undies, doing that Marilyn Monroe thing as the fan by my chair makes the whole thing blow up. Ahem. The TOP is doing that MM thing, not the undies. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently old pink pyjama bottoms and an emerald green men's t-shirt which serves as a pyjama top, while waiting for the shower to be free. Once I'm done there, will be wearing a grey t-shirt and dark blue jeans, high waisted and straight-legged. And Guerlain Shalimar.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
seadog
Shipmate
# 2931

- Posted      Profile for seadog   Email seadog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
Ah yes, pocketlessness, the curse of womens clothing designed by impractical people.

I couldn't agree more.

--------------------
A good landing is a succession of errors rapidly corrected.

Posts: 433 | From: Isle of Wight, UK | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sand colour chinos, Coffee colour polo shirt, oxblood loafers, watch and wedding ring.

Yes, all very dull and nothing in fashion - but then if you're not in fashion then you're not out of it either!

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, I'll play.

Ratty cargo shorts, used to be khaki. Pockets distended with assorted junk that might be useful in the next few days - adjustable wrench, USB extender cable, screwdriver, and assorted odds and ends. Oh, and keys/wallet.

T-shirt: dark blue, with added accent holes at irregular intervals along the seam.

Sandals: antique. Not only foxed, but badgered, and probably coyoted and beared as well.

This is my standard summer work attire, for days that don't call for either dressing up or protective equipment.

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently wearing cheap and nasty work trousers and a very elderly work shirt, because I can't be arsed to change after work. Tomorrow at this time I'll be wearing skinny black jeans and a T-shirt with either an iconic spirit or liqueur advertised on it, a dragon, or plain black. This is because I'll be cycling to and from work and Mrs Backslider objects to me remaining a Lycra Clad Tit once I get home.

I'll let you guess which is my preferred attire.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's a humid-ish evening here - I'm indoors - no-one to see/object/photograph/complain to the police or Bishop - so, IN THE NUDDY (sp?).

(clean) T-shirt, jeans, and casual shirt, all carefully laid aside until Matins tomorrow!

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today, for work, I wore black microfleece trousers, a lime green vest top, and a charcoal-coloured hoodie. And walking shoes. This is what I wear every day, but with different-coloured vest tops each day, and some different-coloured hoodies too. I like soft clothes for comfort, and firm shoes for walking, because I often walk to work.

Right now I'm wearing pyjamas - the top is checked turquoise, pink, yellow and grey, and the bottoms are grey with Snoopies on them.

Posts: 2375 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blue skinny chinos with several pocketses, lilac v necked t shirt, nothing on feet but black flat wooden Dr Scholls nearby for when I stand up.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Coa Coa
Apprentice
# 15535

- Posted      Profile for Coa Coa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cotton clergy shirt (light blue), bare feet and linen slacks. and I have nice new blue sandals for going out in. Which I have to do any minute now.
Posts: 13 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A green and white floral panelled cotton skirt and a white smocked cotton top, which is what I wore to work today. And white sandals which I've now taken off.

I'll shortly be changing into a very old loose cotton tee shirt so that I can plaster after-sun cream over the nasty sunburn I allowed myself to get round my neck and down my front at the weekend. [Disappointed]

Now that I'm cough of a certain age cough my skin has reverted to the extreme sensitivity of my childhood and I'm busy converting my wardrobe to garments of natural fibres only.

Nen - all about the cotton.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I wore pants, twilled cotton shirt, twilled cotton trousers and sometimes sandals.

It's after 21:30 here. I will leave it to your imagination as to what I am currently wearing on a humidish evening, following on a hot, humid day.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
After a lovely shower, I am wearing my aqua colored PJs. Short sleeves and short bottoms. Nighty-night! [Smile]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Laundry day today so my lunghi is a sort of pale, rather washed out salmon - and it is brand new, fist time of wearing!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
It's a humid-ish evening here - I'm indoors - no-one to see/object/photograph/complain to the police or Bishop - so, IN THE NUDDY (sp?).

Oh, I'd avoided posting, but now I guess I can say white boxer briefs.

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016