homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » What are you wearing? (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: What are you wearing?
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Third antipodean posting to report wearing ugg boots - mine are light purple, as well as a possum and merino beanie (also purple) warm grey pants, 3 layers of polar fleece and a purple scarf. About ready to head out, just need to change into shoes (more support, less warmth).

Huia - fed up with winter

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was at mass recently, I was reading and dressed like an Englishmen: Shoes I bought at the Clark's store somewhere in London and everything else from head to toe came from Marks and Spencers at Oxford Circus where I had bought things to replace what British Airways had lost somewhere between LAX and Heathrow several years ago.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Caissa
Shipmate
# 16710

- Posted      Profile for Caissa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm wearing dress pants, a dress shirt, dress shoes and a blazer.
Posts: 972 | From: Saint John, N.B. | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I am wearing another vintage Laura Ashley dress, this one a tiered smock of the late 70s in a very pretty multi pastel Morris-style print. Worn with burnt orange ribbed tights, red ankle boots and red cardi.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My necktie has butterflies on it today. Yesterday it was a stylized peacock. I thinking of flowers for tomorrow, probably daisies.

Several upthread wrote they were sky clad in reality or imagination. I find this goes poorly with vinyl seating. In my imagination, I am dressed like a Star Fleet™ officer, but not a nameless red shirt, and "making it so" as instructed by Captain Picard.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Cathscats
Shipmate
# 17827

- Posted      Profile for Cathscats   Email Cathscats   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have just changed into a denim skirt and striped white and navy hoodie over a turquoise t shirt. Feet bare and cold. Necessity for changing being that I got absolutely drookit while cycling from the station. Must go and find wooly socks. I love summer..... [Smile]

--------------------
"...damp hands and theological doubts - the two always seem to go together..." (O. Douglas, "The Setons")

Posts: 176 | From: Central Highlands | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Flannel red, white & blue pj bottoms & and new red showerproof gilet with a synthetic furry inside - furry inside feels nice - will change back into blue tshirt before going to bed.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
hanginginthere
Shipmate
# 17541

- Posted      Profile for hanginginthere   Email hanginginthere   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dark blue jeans, blue checked cotton shirt, flowery flipflops.

--------------------
'Safe?' said Mr Beaver. 'Who said anything about safe? But he's good. He's the King, I tell you.'

Posts: 72 | From: Eboracum | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blue and white cotton floral print flared skirt tied with matching sash, indigo top, with cardigan of almost the same blue as the flowers on the skirt. Pearl drop earrings, white summer shoes.

It's nice to have the chance to wear summer clothes, even if the weather has turned colder.

Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ariel, you dress exactly the way I've always pictured you. The strange thing is -- so does Welease Woderwick.
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Purple sandals, brown trousers, purple top, brown cardigan, purple scarf.

Today's work wear.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cathscats:
Must go and find wooly socks. I love summer..... [Smile]

Quite. I am wearing a long-sleeved grey tunic (with a black vest top showing at the neck in the name of modesty), heavy black leggings and ankle boots.

It's JULY for goodness' sake.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Whereas here it is bright, sunny and temperatures heading into the twenties (which in Scotland equates to birds falling out of trees with heatstroke and people cautiously loosening a tweed or two).

I may even wear a skirt.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Whereas here it is bright, sunny and temperatures heading into the twenties (which in Scotland equates to birds falling out of trees with heatstroke and people cautiously loosening a tweed or two).

I may even wear a skirt.

Not quite sure what the fuss is about; apart from when walking over mountains I don't think I've needed a coat during the daytime for months.

People whine too much about the British weather. It's very seldom homicidal, unlike some parts of the world, only occasionally too cold (one or two days in winter - a few more north of the border I'll grant you) and only too hot for a few weeks around July and August.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shorts, t shirt and fit flops - hurrah for the sun!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heavenly Anarchist:
Today I am wearing another vintage Laura Ashley dress, this one a tiered smock of the late 70s in a very pretty multi pastel Morris-style print. Worn with burnt orange ribbed tights, red ankle boots and red cardi.

I'm getting a picture of Doc Martin's red-headed receptionist -- so pretty. I love the way she dresses.
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Maroon crushed velvet skirt, black and white cotton jersey top printed with ban the bomb symbols and dark purple Birkenstocks

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shorts which were once black and which are sufficiently tattered that I don't wear them outside the apartment.

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
MrsBeaky
Shipmate
# 17663

- Posted      Profile for MrsBeaky   Author's homepage   Email MrsBeaky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
White jeggings and sandals with a red, white and yellow print, Asian style tunic.

--------------------
"It is better to be kind than right."

http://davidandlizacooke.wordpress.com

Posts: 693 | From: UK/ Kenya | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged
Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Vernissage wear--- orange and black hawai'ian shirt, black trousers, plain dark green ascot; Argentine shoulder bag made from recycled municipal posters.
Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Black shorts, white polo shirt, red/black belt, red sandals (much improved on earlier when I was gardening...)

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This morning - suffragette fancy dress. Long black skirt, white blouse, homemade "votes for women" green, white and purple bead necklace, hair up in a bun, large straw hat, with purple scarf tying it on, sensible black shoes. Plus non-authentic purple and white loom band bracelets.

Now - still in the long black skirt (Ł5 from Lidl - bargain!), white, purple and black long sleeved T-shirt.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
This morning - suffragette fancy dress. Long black skirt, white blouse, homemade "votes for women" green, white and purple bead necklace, hair up in a bun, large straw hat, with purple scarf tying it on, sensible black shoes. Plus non-authentic purple and white loom band bracelets.

How fabulous! I now have the urge to dig out an Edwardian dress pattern and make something different [Smile] Why are you dressed up?

Today I am wearing a homemade maxi dress in small coral pink floral on sunflower yellow, a warm cotton and wool mix, with red Pom Pom trim. It was made from a vintage Laura Ashley pattern circa 1974. My tights are a stripey red, turquoise, purple and yellow. I also have loom bands [Big Grin]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was one of a group leading a Women's History Walk.

The big hat and scarf combination was surprisingly cool on a hot day, though it did restrict my side vision.

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kimono, various shades of blue and cream circles in a repeating pattern.

(I decided my winter dressing gown was too warm and it was time to buy a proper summer dressing gown, of course, since it arrived the weather has changed [Frown] This the first time it has been warm enough to lounge around in it.)

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Meerkat

Suricata suricatta
# 16117

- Posted      Profile for Meerkat   Email Meerkat       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At this very moment... am in the garden in bright 78 degs sunshine... Shorts, cap on head with a glass of Merlot in hand!

--------------------
Simples!

Posts: 160 | From: Herts, UK | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Baggy t-shirt and undies as I am struggling in the heat. Pining for winter [Frown]

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My nightclothes, wet hair from the shower and a diminishing glass of merlot to accessorise.

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Moleskin trousers, clerical shirt (collar out), a heater, a singlet, and about seventeen jumpers. It's winter and I'm miserably cold.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

A heater ? [Ultra confused]

--------------------

Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
Moleskin trousers, clerical shirt (collar out), a heater, a singlet, and about seventeen jumpers. It's winter and I'm miserably cold.

You should come here. Last night neither of us could sleep because even lying on the bed with no bedclothes in the nip* it was too bloody hot.

*If I keep up with posts like this I can make my fortune running a mind bleach concession.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
You should come here. Last night neither of us could sleep because even lying on the bed with no bedclothes in the nip* it was too bloody hot.

I took my karrimat outside and slept under the willow tree in just a t-shirt and a pair of shorts last night. The rain woke me up at about four.
burlingtontiger
Apprentice
# 18069

- Posted      Profile for burlingtontiger   Email burlingtontiger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On a sunny July day,like today, typically: three-quarter trousers, polo shirt, trainer-socks, canvass shoes.

On a damp or cold July day, typically: Levis, polo shirt or shirt (not tucked in), Pringle socks, brogues, Barbour jacket or Barbour Gilet . Can't say my outfits vary much from one of these two standard formats.

--------------------
"If this goes on, my beloved 'earers, it will be my painful duty to rot this bargee"

Posts: 31 | From: Yorkshire, England | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
White cropped trousers and the blissfully lightweight summer shirt I bought at the weekend. It's fine just now, in my air-conditioned office, but when I go outside even that'll probably be too hot ...

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:

*If I keep up with posts like this I can make my fortune running a mind bleach concession.

Won't make any money on the hosts. We keep an ample supply in the hosts' lounge for health and safety reasons. Ample = Gallons

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sunday I got up and put on a sleeveless cotton dress and sandals over those unattractive items of underwear which don't show up under thin cotton. That did me through walking the dog, mowing the lawn, cleaning the kitchen and doing some sewing in the sweltering (all of 25 degrees) heat.

I am a) going to make more dresses like that and b) going to add pockets and sleeves to the next one. I am lightly toasted over the shoulders.

North Eest Quine, can I come to your walks dressed the part too? It sounds great!

Cattyish, now wearing jeans which were 70% off at Yalara resort last time I was really hot.

--------------------
...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChastMastr:
Shorts which were once black and which are sufficiently tattered that I don't wear them outside the apartment.

Same thing, day after day.

[Disappointed]

BTW Karl, no need for mind bleach for me, but it's too vanilla to be titillating as well, which is a shame. [Razz]

--------------------

anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:

I love you! Seventeen is my go-to 'completely ridiculous quantity' also! I'm not too bad for cold right at the moment under just two layers of merino, but I am wearing a scarf, which is a ridiculous thing to do inside, when you think about it, and I have cold keyboard hands which will need tucking between thighs when I go to bed...

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
not entirely me
Shipmate
# 17637

- Posted      Profile for not entirely me     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We actually have summer now and after a weekend of heat I'm lounging indoors with the windows open wearing black linen trousers all frayed on the cuffs and a hand me down black fitted t-shirt. & some metal bracelets. All adorned with cat hair of course!
Posts: 68 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged
DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The joy of living in the tropics - shorts and light cotton shirt all year round, sandals when out doors. Tropical shirts for dining out!

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Posts: 506 | From: Top End | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently wearing navy chinos and a blue and white butterfly print smock top. My poor, aching feet are relaxing in my navy ballerina slippers with blue and white polka dot bows.

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am wearing black travelers shorts and a multi-blue cotton top and sandals as I prepare for a ride in the Smoky Mountains! I suppose I should have my long-sleeved cotton chambray shirt (which used to belong to my dad) with me since it's actually cool here!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

Black top, black skirt, black tights, black court shoes, black jacket.

Yes, I've been to a funeral. Packed church. At least 95% of the men were in white shirt / black tie / black jacket / black or grey trousers, and about 90% of the women were in various black or black and white combinations, and the rest in navy or black-and-another-colour.

It was the funeral of a 88 year old neighbour and so a lot of those who attended are of the generation which has a "funeral suit" and an expectation of all black at funerals.

Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The one cotton dress I own, having been to work and needing to be as cool as possible in this heat. Shortly to be exchanged, post-shower, to a very loose cotton tee shirt and cotton undies to get air to the sensitive, itchy skin. [Roll Eyes]

Nen - making a note to buy more loose cotton dresses.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A white long-sleeved top and turquoise cropped trousers, both now artistically bespattered with cherry juice after a lunch hour spent in an orchard, trying to coax the remaining cherries down from the higher branches. They're not stupid, those cherries. They fight back, and rain down on your head.
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
two days ago: heavy duty slicker, rain bibs, xtra tuffs, leather gloves, and copious amounts of fish slime. happy summer!

today (day job, alas) lightweight grey slacks, sandals, blue tee, black blazer, grey silk scarf. and the sun came out. GAH! about to strip to the least amount publicly acceptable before my library run.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The embroidered silk Hapi coat my beloved brought me from Vietnam in nineteenhundredandlongago.

Presently I will don silk blouse and silk trousers the better to survive day forecast to be in high twenties.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
The embroidered silk Hapi coat

Does that mean...

That you're...

and now it's in your head for ever and EVER AND EVER MUHUHUHAHAHAHA

[Two face]

--------------------

Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Smart casual for a day in the office. Footwear is a pair of those trainer-like good-enough-for-work shoes. Trousers are chinos in the modern, tighter (but not too skinny) style. Shirt is a business shirt with removable collar stiffeners and double cuffs.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in my hospital 'uniform' which today is navy pants, striped top and comfortable shoes. Will have to gown up and add gloves and mask if required. Not exactly haute couture!

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016