homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Austin Meet?

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Austin Meet?
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know it's early days, but JB, Zeke and I are all gear-heads: why not spend at least part of the weekend at the USGP? My sister and her husband said they could drop us off at the track and pick us up after the race, thus saving us around $100! Patrick is a writer and he just loves to pick up and drop off people. Room for three more!

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Belle Ringer
Shipmate
# 13379

- Posted      Profile for Belle Ringer   Email Belle Ringer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:
I know it's early days, but JB, Zeke and I are all gear-heads: why not spend at least part of the weekend at the USGP? My sister and her husband said they could drop us off at the track and pick us up after the race, thus saving us around $100! Patrick is a writer and he just loves to pick up and drop off people. Room for three more!

What and when is USGP?
Posts: 5830 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
PataLeBon
Shipmate
# 5452

- Posted      Profile for PataLeBon   Email PataLeBon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It appears to be the United States Grand Prix...

(Not the United Service for the Propagation of the Gospel. Google doesn't work well if you don't get the letters in the right order!)

Rug and I could possibly go. [Smile]

--------------------
That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute. You are your god. That's a problem. - Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG1)

Posts: 1907 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016