homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » What is everyone's problem with Comic Sans?

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: What is everyone's problem with Comic Sans?
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* think some people really need to remove a pole or two from up their backsides, and * further think Comic Sans is funky, fresh and fun.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fuck you up your cottontailed backside with a rust-siezed combine.

Here's what's wrong with CS: it neither lends itself towards forming paragraph lines (as most serif typefaces do), nor is it recognizable as individual letters at low resolutions like sans serif faces. It is a bastardized hybrid of type and handwriting, filled with enough curved lines to lead to illegibility, but without the stroke and flow variation of a true script face like Zapfino that gives true beauty and grace.

In other words, it possesses neither form nor function. It is an abomination before Aldus Mantinus, Claude Garamond, and Eric Gil. Anathema sit.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* find whole pages of it very hard to read. otherwise, * don't care.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* always thought it was a chirpy, cheery sort of typeface and used to use it for poster etc at school, till my dyslexic son described it as 'fascist'. * assume he'd been subjected to enless worksheets in the font as a child, given to him by teachers who thought they were being helpful.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Comic Sans would be ok for a caption in a comic balloon. It is deliberately awkward so it doesn't do well with books, like this one about Pope Benedict. It also suffers from being a widely distributed free font so it's been widely overused. Even the handsome Times New Roman is worn out from over use; Comic Sans, even in it's redesign is just not up to the spotlight.

If you want to consider fascism and fonts, * highly recommend watching the movie Helvetica.

Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Comic Sans has an image problem; it comes across as a font aimed at children, or the font of choice of people who have just discovered the wonderful possibilities of desktop publ***ing on their home computer and think posters look really eye-catching in it, preferably as typed text with bright primary colours and underlining.

It's also more like a handwriting font but without the elegance and flow of a script font; deliberately designed to be less intimidating than Times Roman. If you're the sort of person who's intimidated by a typeface.

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It looks lovely! You can't deny that Heaven has been vastly improved by being displayed in such a fun, cheerful font [Big Grin] .

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What Ariston observed about the font, minus the rust-seized combine.

Probably a subjective thing as well, Kelly. It feels like it makes my eyes cross! Don't think it does [Paranoid]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* went to the trouble of getting Sassoon fonts for our school, so worksheets and displays matched the handwriting books, and had to fume when the staff preferred Comic Sans. It has its place - but not in education.
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My bff's first grade teaching cluster uses it exclusively.

(And it compliments the classic smilie so well! [Mad] )

Just correcting a typo in your smileys.
[Angel] Ariel
Heaven Host

[ 19. September 2014, 11:42: Message edited by: Ariel ]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The fact that so many of you like that typographic bastard Times New Roman, a mashup of the baroque and modern blending the elegance of neither and useful only for cramming in more words per column inch, speaks volumes to how heavily brainwashed you have been.

Go look at Hell. That's Garamond. That's elegance. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A Defence of Comic Sans

(Paul, who just spent half an hour figuring out a script to replace one font with another.)

Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Culled from the late great ken's contributions to the quotes file:
quote:
Comic Sans has no valid uses. If you find yourself thinking that it does, take that as a sign from God that you are not called to edify the church through typography.

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Posts: 10567 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A little bit goes a long way, IMHO.

Reading through these threads has given me a bit of a headache!!!

[Help]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paul.
Shipmate
# 37

- Posted      Profile for Paul.   Author's homepage   Email Paul.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
tbh in terms of "my eyes, my eyes!" the font is a distant second to that orange.
Posts: 3689 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Late Paul:
tbh in terms of "my eyes, my eyes!" the font is a distant second to that orange.

That's funny, given that the orange was the part that the Heaven Hosts actually requested!

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

That's funny, given that the orange was the part that the Heaven Hosts actually requested!
Heaven Hosts have a mean streak.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Mamacita:
quote:
Crap spouted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

Heaven Hosts have a mean streak.
it's not just a streak.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's one of my favourite colours. Ι come here more often now just for the sheer pleasure of looking at this beautiful warm colour.

Ι think Hell looks great in that new coat of red as well.

Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* prefer Palatino Linotype.

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Times New Roman is overused but it's a good sturdy font. It's a recut of a recut of the Dutch Plantin and packs a lot of text in a legible face that survives mediocre printing. It could use a vacation from being used for every desktop publ***ing text. Maybe Caslon is ready for a comeback.

Garamond is more elegant (* like the Galliard version)and the Zapf faces like Palatino, Optima and Melior are elegant but haven't transitioned that well to desktop publ***ing; the curves are too subtle.

And for headline silliness there's always
Cooper Black

Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All joking aside, Eye tend to use Arial.

Am * due fer a beatin', Ariston?

Heh. The hated font does have its uses.

[ 19. September 2014, 19:24: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* didn't think it bothered me until * read this page, and now my eyes hurt.

See you after the H&A day's fin***ed. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Here's the thing, my iPad is pretty much refusing to translate the text into Comic Sans, so the only time * see the change is when * switch to the PC. So * can sit on my high horse and laugh at everone's torment while avoiding it myself. Which * suppose makes me a huge bitch but hey-- it is my day to play. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sign the pledge!!

(Site includes amazingly misplaced uses of Comic Sans)

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

On PC now. Eyes are crossing. Yowch.

Yeah and Ariel? Either the text or the orange, but both together make my eyes fry.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sans serif fonts are easier to read.

Orange headers are a work of the devil.

[Devil]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My eyes hurt.

Away with this!!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Easier to read in certain circumstances. Serif fonts enable text in lower case to be read more easily as whole words, as the tails draw the letters together.
Not so good when learning, and still doing the phonics stuff. (Having typed "phonics" * realise why the reviled Initial Teaching Alphabet produced single signs for such things as ph, as sounding out the separate letters didn't work.)

The board looks much better now.

Anglican_Brat
Shipmate
# 12349

- Posted      Profile for Anglican_Brat   Email Anglican_Brat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the university, I am amused to read instructions by Professors directing students to always use Times New Roman for their term papers.

No Garamond, and certainly not Comic Sans.

--------------------
It's Reformation Day! Do your part to promote Christian unity and brotherly love and hug a schismatic.

Posts: 4332 | From: Vancouver | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
itsarumdo
Shipmate
# 18174

- Posted      Profile for itsarumdo     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Anglican_Brat:
In the university, I am amused to read instructions by Professors directing students to always use Times New Roman for their term papers.

No Garamond, and certainly not Comic Sans.

Garamond is my favourite - it's elegant and more readable than the same font size in Times. An equivalently readable font in Times is about 10 or 15% bigger.

I guess that if all papers are all the same format, then nobody gets extra points for using a really beautiful font.

--------------------
"Iti sapis potanda tinone" Lycophron

Posts: 994 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged
argona
Shipmate
# 14037

- Posted      Profile for argona   Email argona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Some outfit once researched whether the font used affected marks given by teachers. They concluded it did. The winner? Georgia.
Posts: 327 | From: Oriental dill patch? (4,7) | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

On that note- back to Heaven with you!

--------------------

Anglican_Brat
Shipmate
# 12349

- Posted      Profile for Anglican_Brat   Email Anglican_Brat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In academic writing, I stick to either Times New Roman or Arial and always, always, always font size 12, lest the gods of proper word processing strike me dead.

I confess however, to a sneaky love of Book Antiqua, the poor man's version of Palatino:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palatino#Book_Antiqua_and_other_unauthorised_versions

--------------------
It's Reformation Day! Do your part to promote Christian unity and brotherly love and hug a schismatic.

Posts: 4332 | From: Vancouver | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Times Roman is a classic but so over-used that it's become a visual cliche.

I like Garamond myself, but that's directly related to my two favourite Alan Garner books which I read as a child being set in Garamond, and since then, I've never quite been able to shake off the perception that anything in Garamond Italic must be at least a little bit magical.

Microsoft provided Calibri as a default font in recent releases, which I like a lot. Its serif partner, Cambria, is also easy on the eye. Gill Sans is a good alternative to Calibri.

itsarumdo
Shipmate
# 18174

- Posted      Profile for itsarumdo     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:

I like Garamond myself, but that's directly related to my two favourite Alan Garner books which I read as a child being set in Garamond, and since then, I've never quite been able to shake off the perception that anything in Garamond Italic must be at least a little bit magical.

Microsoft provided Calibri as a default font in recent releases, which I like a lot. Its serif partner, Cambria, is also easy on the eye. Gill Sans is a good alternative to Calibri.

I remember lead typesetting for the school printing press in the 1970's using Gill Sans. In some ways it has aged less than Times. Despite lots of cleaning the o's always clogged up slightly with ink and tended to print a little bit thicker than they should have.

--------------------
"Iti sapis potanda tinone" Lycophron

Posts: 994 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like Calibri too, and used Georgia when the default was Times New Roman or Arial. These days I use Verdana for websites as a universal font which is nicer to look at than Arial. Serif fonts on websites, other than for headings, are harder to read.

Universal font meaning it reads the same on Linux, Windows and Apple - unlike most of the fonts used this H&A Day just gone, which all passed me by as Linux and Android didn't pick any of them up, just showed defaults.

If you ask dyslexics if they like Comic Sans, most I've asked aren't that keen. They do like Verdana, Arial, Tahoma - reasonably clear sans serif fonts, rather than serif fonts, which they find harder to read.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

That would explain my original attraction to that font, too. I was cured of this by a John Piper book set in Garamond; for me, it is now the "super-spiritual" font.

I like Calibri for everyday use, too.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I prefer Times New Roman on the computer. In the classroom, on the blackboard, I use a typeface which I have invented myself as it is faster than to write than normal printing. It has no name: I need to plot the whole alphabet out and get it copyrighted....

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Calibri's good for every day: Garamond is classy: Perpetua is rather beautiful and makes a lovely italic.

[ 21. September 2014, 15:44: Message edited by: Albertus ]

Posts: 6498 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I often use some form of Liberation.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albertus:
Calibri's good for every day: Garamond is classy: Perpetua is rather beautiful and makes a lovely italic.

Agreed on all counts [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

quote:

Times New Roman is the default font of French administration.

Except for the really important official prison memos appointing governors, chaplains and so on... which are in Comic Sans MS.
[brick wall]

--------------------

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am already sick to death of Calibri. And while I know most people probably don't care enough to choose a font and just use the default, I don't understand it.

Also, the Microsoft default font-size of 11 for Calibri is too small, at least for my aging eyes. And again, I don't understand why people just accept this.

One of the first things I do when I get a new computer is to define the default fonts. My default font at work is Palatino, since it's one of the fonts specified in the church's style guidelines, and at home it's Georgia.

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Every time I see Calibri I think "Caliban." This is messing with my head.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

For my part, I thought she was going off on the Who thread and I'd hit the wrong tab.

Georgia is quite pleasant. Wonder If I can set my iPad to it?

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Every time I see Calibri I think "Caliban." This is messing with my head.

It fits right in with Arial (or Ariel)...

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Timothy the Obscure

Mostly Friendly
# 292

- Posted      Profile for Timothy the Obscure   Email Timothy the Obscure   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like Bookman Old Style or Garamond myself (though I default to Times New Roman just because it's become the standard). If I want to be whimsical, I'll go all out and use Jokerman--anything but Comic Sans....

--------------------
When you think of the long and gloomy history of man, you will find more hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion.
  - C. P. Snow

Posts: 6114 | From: PDX | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not dyslexic, but I have Irlen Syndrome, and I've always found Comic Sans incredibly easy to read. I wish the Kindle had it as an option.
Posts: 2375 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016