homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Hosts & Admins (Gifts of) Appreciation Thread 2014 (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hosts & Admins (Gifts of) Appreciation Thread 2014
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
These boards run smoothly thanks to the voluntary efforts of a relatively small group of people. These people don’t get paid for their work, but every so often there is a thread which tries to organise shipmates into sending a sign of their appreciation to the hosts on behalf of all shipmates. Traditionally that was chocolate but in this there is no reason to be traditional!

We generally aim to keep to the same limits as the Secret Santa / Paschal Penguin threads - so we advise not spending more than £5.00 [UK money] or local equivalent. (Also bear in mind posting costs - you can save a lot if posting abroad by internet ordering from a business based in the destination country.)

Hosts and Admins please opt in by posting on this thread, state if you are willing or not to receive from multiple people, and add any important info, eg allergy to chocolate or nuts etc + plus what country you are in. This thread is for the public board's crew who have been serving over the past year, but if you are on a private board there is nothing to stop you organising a treat for your host on that board!

H&As, due date for opting in is 1st July please.

Shipmates if you would like to volunteer to send a little something to a Host/Admin, please opt in by posting on this thread. Please say if you are able to send to a different country - and give an idea where you are based. I am sorry, but you can't specify a specific person to send to.

I would be particularly grateful if one or two shipmates would offer to be reserve senders to cover for sender shipmates where real life intervenes and they can't send something.

Shipmates, due date for opting in is 1st July please.

Allocation and time-line

There is no guarantee I will be able to allocate a recipient to you but I will do my best.

I will pm the recipients with their suggested sender (as they need to be happy revealing their address) and post a list on the thread.

All senders, please pm their recipient, asking for address etc.

Shipmates, please post here when your parcel has been sent
H&As, please post when you have received your parcel.

If anyone has issues sending their parcel, please don't hesitate to let me know! Real life does get in the way sometimes.

The thread should be finished by September.

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Posts: 2901 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May I be the first to say Yay! [Yipee]

Only slight problem would be that come September goodies would need to be sent to Japan* and I don't think we have any Shipmates there.

* assuming current negotiations on new job sort themselves out for proposed start date.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in!

Will send anywhere. [Smile]

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am in! And am happy to post anywhere.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would very much appreciate chocolate (love dark) and in fact promise never to say no to chocolate. Though since my daughter is allergic to peanuts, chocolate without peanuts would be appreciated.

[ 16. June 2014, 19:33: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had banned myself from doing this kind of thing but I'm in. I will not try the patience of a host or admin........

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am happy to send anything anywhere ... even Japan!

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am willing to provide a good home for some random chocolate, especially milk or white chocolate (but no nuts or coconut please!).

Alan, if you're worried about the safety of your chocolate while you're away, you could always have it sent to my address and I will.. er... look after it for you.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in. I'm in Ireland but I'll send anywhere

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Um, if people without geographic locations in their profile would pm me with your country of residence please!I will try to minimise the air miles of the chocolate!

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to post anything to anybody anywhere [Big Grin]

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would be a happy recipient, happy also to receive from more than one person.

I like chocolate very much, but I'm afraid it might melt in the heat. In the past various shippies have sent me things that are made in or represent the area where they live. I love these, because they give me a glimpses of different places.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooh, yes please, I am a UK based lover of milk and white chocolate.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Delighted to receive any and all forms of chocolate. [Big Grin]

(Location is US)

[ 17. June 2014, 00:34: Message edited by: Mamacita ]

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As it is more blessed to give than to receive, I am happy to be the cause of many blessings for others.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in, happy to send anywhere.

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
as one untimely born and the least worthy of all I shall compensate by great willingness to receive all offerings ...

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in. Willing to send anywhere.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chocofy me.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in - willing to send anywhere (UK based, in case you've forgotten)

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been very grateful for all previous gifts and am happy to be a consumer again, of whatever takes the fancy of any giver.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ElaineC
Shipmate
# 12244

- Posted      Profile for ElaineC   Email ElaineC   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send anywhere.

--------------------
Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing. John Erskine

Posts: 464 | From: Orpington, Kent, UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
dj_ordinaire
Host
# 4643

- Posted      Profile for dj_ordinaire   Author's homepage   Email dj_ordinaire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If anyone was happy to send to Ireland, I'd be happy to receive anything tasty!

--------------------
Flinging wide the gates...

Posts: 10335 | From: Hanging in the balance of the reality of man | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anywhere

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did someone mention good old English Cadbury's caramel? [Axe murder]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Big Grin] A Floridian happy to receive any blessing of dark chocolate or other gift.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As a relatively new Host, I hadn't considered that it might involve the receipt of CHOCOLATE.

I'm in Canada and I prefer milk chocolate (sorry about that). [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would be happy to send something anywhere, but... I live in Arizona, so chocolate cannot be sent in the summer.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would be happy to receive chocolate or things that are made in or represent the area where the sendee lives.

I don't like very dark chocolate, am allergic to oranges, mushrooms and blue cheese and live in the UK.

Thank you so much for organising this.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have no one particular host I would want to reward specifically, and I can't afford to send chocolate to all, so I must just say, "Thank you" to all of you for keeping the ol' barge upright and sailing. Even the ones who slap my wrists -- 99-44/100% of the time I deserve it well, and the other 36/100% of the time I deserve it mostly.

If any of you are in the Tacoma area, drop me a line and I'll by you a round of your favorite poison. Except Kelly.

Just kidding! [Smile]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Edith
Shipmate
# 16978

- Posted      Profile for Edith     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send in the UK

--------------------
Edith

Posts: 256 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm incredibly grateful for all the hard work which the Hosts and Admins put into keeping the Ship floating and running so smoothly. Thank you all!

I'll happily post to anywhere, and I'm happy to be a reserve sender if that is useful.
I'm based in the UK. Real life is hectic as anything till end of June but by July should be pretty calm.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
I have no one particular host I would want to reward specifically, and I can't afford to send chocolate to all, so I must just say, "Thank you" to all of you for keeping the ol' barge upright and sailing. Even the ones who slap my wrists -- 99-44/100% of the time I deserve it well, and the other 36/100% of the time I deserve it mostly.

If any of you are in the Tacoma area, drop me a line and I'll by you a round of your favorite poison. Except Kelly.

Just kidding! [Smile]

Sorry, I have a touch of the literal-mindedness.

Are you in, Mousethief?

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Even the ones who slap my wrists -- 99-44/100% of the time I deserve it well, and the other 36/100% of the time I deserve it mostly.

Question is, though, do you float?

As for chocolate, FEED ME, SEYMOUR! Local is good, white isn't chocolate.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:
white isn't chocolate.

I do so agree.

I'm in.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ecumaniac:
Sorry, I have a touch of the literal-mindedness.

Are you in, Mousethief?

Am I in what?

Sorry, touch of the literal mindedness there.

Of course I'm in, but I'm considering saying I'll only send white. [Two face]

[ 18. June 2014, 06:50: Message edited by: mousethief ]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
... Of course I'm in, but I'm considering saying I'll only send white. [Two face]

That'll do nicely, MT. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
YEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Marvin does the Happy Dance of Chocolate Acceptance

Bless you, ecumaniac.

I'm UK based, but happy to receive from anywhere [Biased] . Any form of chocolate is acceptable, excepting those forms that contain nuts - any form of nuts, including coconut. Do not send me nuts, lest I treat it as an assassination attempt and delete your account in retaliation.

I am also willing to accept offerings of fine wines or cheeses, should my allocated sender live in a place that is particularly noted for such.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send! even to Japan! hell, it's just right over there anyway... [Biased]

quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
I don't like very dark chocolate, am allergic to oranges, mushrooms and blue cheese

I'm going to have to go find mushroom blue cheese chocolate. surely someone's done it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

quote:
Originally posted by comet:

So is it near Seduction or near Peril?

quote:
I'm going to have to go find mushroom blue cheese chocolate. surely someone's done it. [Big Grin]
Try the folks at Hotel Chocolate. They have all sorts of weird flavour combinations. My housemates once bought the Heston Blumenthal chocs. It's the only time I've ever seen them throw chocolate away [Eek!]

--------------------

Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Um, if people without geographic locations in their profile would pm me with your country of residence please!I will try to minimise the air miles of the chocolate!

I'm in Scotland.

[ 18. June 2014, 22:25: Message edited by: Cottontail ]

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Nenuphar
Shipmate
# 16057

- Posted      Profile for Nenuphar   Email Nenuphar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send anywhere, but the UK is nearest!
Posts: 161 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send anywhere. If you're in Arizona and the chocolate melts, cook with it!
Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

So is it near Seduction or near Peril?
Considering Alan's particular area of professional interest, I'm guessing it's closer to Peril.

... actually, geographically speaking, Peril Strait is relatively closer to Japan than Seduction Point. though not by much.

(I'm in Alaska, FYI.)

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
... mushroom blue cheese chocolate ...
quote:
... Heston Blumenthal chocs ...

As soon as I read Comet's post, I thought, "that's something Heston Blumenthal would do." [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by piglet:
quote:
... Of course I'm in, but I'm considering saying I'll only send white. [Two face]

That'll do nicely, MT. [Hot and Hormonal]
For my part, MT, I will keep your pub-mate sensitivities in mind.

[Biased] [Yipee] [Snigger] [Killing me]

[ 19. June 2014, 03:15: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:

South of Vancouver, BC; north of Portland, OR; west of Coeur d'Alene, ID.

--------------------

ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

Any more for any more?

Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable break in the performance.

--------------------

Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just come across this.

OK - I can send something - preferably to someone in the land of the Maple Leaf, but would be OK with anywhere in North America.

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to send anything, anywhere. [Smile] I am in the UK.

[ 26. June 2014, 09:45: Message edited by: Earwig ]

Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016