homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Pacifica plays... Australia, NZ and the like! (Page 9)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  28  29  30 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Pacifica plays... Australia, NZ and the like!
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Travelling is possibly more interesting at 16 than 10.

We were never allowed to talk on the train to the boys from that school or the one up the road a bit, unless the boy was related. Lots of cousins were found.

I think that rule may have fallen by the wayside, judging by other behaviour I see from those girls on the trains. Sitting on the floor near the door! Not to mention no gloves or hats and lots of them wear jewellery.

[ 30. March 2014, 21:08: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
When I went to school at Canterbury in the sixties, the formidable Miss Gordon, fondly known as the Gorgon, was the principal of the girls' school. It was of course the era of the miniskirt, and the girls used to blouse their tunics over their belts to achieve the requisite fashionable length above the knee. If Miss Gordon spotted any of her girls in this state while she was driving to work, the culprit was summoned to her office and the belt of the tunic confiscated for 24 hours, so the girl had to go home that afternoon and return the following morning in something resembling a box-pleated potato sack.
Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We had uniform inspections at gates for jewellery, berets worn wrongly etc. As lines banked up, the later arrivals could be seen polishing the tops of their shoes by rubbing foot across backs of legs so stockings polished the shoes. Berets were to be worn at a certain angle and school badges in a particular spot on beret. Hair had to be tied back with proper coloured ribbons.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah, uniform inspections! The equally formidable Mr J O Kimble was the responsible staff member at the boys' school, and you could hear his basso profundo as he proceeded through the lines on morning assembly. "You! Out!" was the obbligato to the daily announcements. The miscreants were then lined up before the whole school while their names were recorded for detention.
Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Arabella Purity Winterbottom

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Did any of you lucky women have to wear the scourge of my adolescence, rompers? I was blessed with both gym frock and rompers - neither of which do much for the teen figure.

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Posts: 3702 | From: Aotearoa, New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Haha Arabella, ours were called bloomers, voluminous things worn under our delightful PE uniform-a short red tunic with a white "girdle" -a thin white tie around the waist and long white socks with black sandshoes. We also had regulation navy blue underpants as part of the regular uniform, the "Mistress -in-charge" of the Junior school (yr 3-6) was positively obsessed by ensuring navy blue bonds maxis were worn by everyone.
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A young woman has been murdered and her body was left in the boot of her car in the Supermarket carpark just down the road from me. She was a Community worker.

[Votive] her family

[Votive] the supermarket workers, who are a very helpful and friendly bunch.

The police believe she knew the perpetrator.

Apparently an increase in violent crime 3 years after a disaster is not unnexpected.

[Votive] Christchurch

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

- Posted      Profile for Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Email Arabella Purity Winterbottom   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Christchurch, the young woman

--------------------
Hell is full of the talented and Heaven is full of the energetic. St Jane Frances de Chantal

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Evangeline:
Haha Arabella, ours were called bloomers, voluminous things worn under our delightful PE uniform-a short red tunic with a white "girdle" -a thin white tie around the waist and long white socks with black sandshoes. We also had regulation navy blue underpants as part of the regular uniform, the "Mistress -in-charge" of the Junior school (yr 3-6) was positively obsessed by ensuring navy blue bonds maxis were worn by everyone.

We had to turn backwards to PE mistress and bend over to have proper colour bloomers inspected under PE tunic. Shoes were black sandshoes with surname painted on toecap with white paint.

--------------------

Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Was it Hornsby where u went to school Loth or did I imagine that?
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Evangeline:
Was it Hornsby where u went to school Loth or did I imagine that?

Yes, that's it.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
... We had to turn backwards to PE mistress and bend over to have proper colour bloomers inspected ...

If she tried to make you do that these days, she'd be locked up and the key thrown away. [Eek!]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

That's weird, wonder why my post has repeated itself?

We had the same inspection routine. My era was that of witches britches (if anyone remembers them) and there were usually 3 or 4 girls wearing them at a surprise inspection.

Now I think about it, the concern lavished over girls' underwear was a bit peculiar.

I have noticed that where it was a point of honour never to have your socks pulled up in my generation, the current generation are inveterate puller upperers. Very tidy.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We had something that we thought was worse than rompers. An all-in-one garment that had a romper shaped bottom, and then straight up so it buttoned over the shoulder. Sort of like a larger size of baby romper suit without the lower opening. We called them 'frog-suits' and they were an unbecomming shade of green. The idea was that you wouldn't have that unseemly display of flesh when the blouse became untucked from the rompers. A year or so later a short wrap-around skirt was added.

My least-favourite everyday piece of the winter uniform was the tie. One name tag inspection day I disgraced myself by totally forgetting to put it on and had to report to the Senior Mistress who was quite strict. I was a bit worried about it, but she just looked at me and sighed, in a sort of 'what are we going to do with you?' kind of way.

Loth, we wore the beret with a badge too, but it was discontinued for the rest of the school when I was in the 6th form (uniforms were optional for 6th and 7th formers).

I remember witches britches. About 10 years ago my mothers' cousin, then about 90 asked me if they were still being made as they were really good for keeping warm in Christchurch winters. She was definitely a fan.

Huia

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
FWIW, those in the pipe band are supposed to go commando when dressed in kilts. What's wrong is that senior band officers check that the rule's being observed.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
We had something that we thought was worse than rompers. An all-in-one garment that had a romper shaped bottom, and then straight up so it buttoned over the shoulder. Sort of like a larger size of baby romper suit without the lower opening. We called them 'frog-suits' and they were an unbecomming shade of green. The idea was that you wouldn't have that unseemly display of flesh when the blouse became untucked from the rompers. A year or so later a short wrap-around skirt was added.

Yep, that's worse than rompers! We had a tie as well - only the girls, the boys didn't have to wear one, which still seems strange to me.

--------------------

Clarence
Shipmate
# 9491

- Posted      Profile for Clarence   Email Clarence   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wow. All these scary school stories match my Mrs McKenna, who would ask us to kneel so that she could see that the sports uniform was the regulation 20cm from the ground to hem, as well as checking (with a slight turn up of said hem) that the matching bloomers were being worn, make us make our ties longer (not something that looked like a bow tie sideways), and yet didn't consider that our hats were ridiculous (didn't keep off any Qld sun at all), nor did she consider that the pleated skirts were wind traps and provided much entertainment for the ogling boys in the August westerlys.

--------------------
I scraped my knees while I was praying - Paramore

Posts: 793 | From: Over the rainbow | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
O Lord, that brings back school memories. Just imagine the idiocy of having to wear a wool blazer, beret, gloves and thick tights in the sub-tropics. We regularly had girls fainting on the parade ground.

And yes, there were the regulation nanna undies that replaced the ridiculous bloomers early in the 1970's.

Uniform inspections involved kneeling before the headmistress who would measure the gap between skirt hem and floor. If it was more than 4 inches the offender was ordered to either hoik her uniform down if it was rolled, or given scissors, needle and thread to re-hem the offending garment to the right length.

If the tights were deemed too thin (or non-existant - it was very daring, and wonderfully cool, to come to school bare legged with ankle socks rolled down) then the head mistress issued you with manky old cast offs from the lost property collection. Shudder.

Doubt whether any head teacher would be allowed to behave like that these days, thank goodness.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arabella Purity Winterbottom:
That's weird, wonder why my post has repeated itself?

I wondered that too, APW, so I've deleted the duplicate.

Piglet, AS host

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
FWIW, those in the pipe band are supposed to go commando when dressed in kilts. What's wrong is that senior band officers check that the rule's being observed.

I would have thought that in these cautious times, such practices would have been left behind.

As for the joy of train travel, the current Person of Interest travels to Ravenswood by car, I happen to know.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Curly:
quote:

I would have thought that in these cautious times, such practices would have been left behind.

As for the joy of train travel, the current Person of Interest travels to Ravenswood by car, I happen to know.

mr curly

Pun intended? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You would hope that that practice had stopped a decade or more ago, but it continued until at least 3 years ago, with at least 1 of the team checking on observance of the rule being an otherwise very pleasant young man.

Perhaps you meant the present Person of Interest. Who knows what will happen tomorrow, let alone months down the track (and that one was intended).

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Great news. Miss M went to school today for the first time this year apart from a class photo. Just for time after lunch, but school and friends. She couldn't wear normal uniform as easy access to central line is required. She wore sports uniform with a T-shirt top.

School sends work home and twice a week if she'd in hospital, specially trained teachers with a few tricks up their sleeves visit her. But it's not school.

She's back in hospital for 3-4 days from Sunday night for the start of eight weeks of chemo which will see her hospitalised for several days every fortnight.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
Great news. Miss M went to school today for the first time this year ...

That is great news, Loth - prayers continuing for the success of her next lot of treatment.

[Votive]

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Wow! Well done Miss M!

--------------------

Tukai
Shipmate
# 12960

- Posted      Profile for Tukai   Email Tukai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Marama and I are now more or less settled back in Canberra after many years in Fiji.

Housewarming party this weekend, timed to co-incide with our 40th wedding anniversary.

Perhaps a shipmeet later?

--------------------
A government that panders to the worst instincts of its people degrades the whole country for years to come.

Posts: 594 | From: Oz | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Congratulations, Tukai, and health to enjoy life back in Oz!

[Smile]

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congrats.
I would drive over to Canberra and go to a meet, and errr... Shop.
Not that I am into shopping of course. I just need to ummmm SEE some, and know that big cities still exist.

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Clarence:
nor did she consider that the pleated skirts were wind traps and provided much entertainment for the ogling boys in the August westerlys.

And rightly not. Quality entertainment for young men is so hard to find.

Sadly I went to an all boys' school from the time I was eight.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Come and visit us Piglet to enjoy the weather. Early April here, and cold walking to and from the station today. Madame says the maximum was well below 20. Only early April!

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I found yesterday quite chilly, even down here on the plain. Today I ate breakfast on balcony at just after 6:00 am and was fine. More cloud has arrived and temperature has dropped.

Miss M is back in hospital since Sunday evening. Back was sore yesterday after yet another spinal tap and bone marrow biopsy. Can't be too many more sots to do this, average now is just over weekly. However, she was feeling better last night and tolerated first does of this chemo round reasonably.

Was able to sign her name to some thank you notes which her dad wrote to those who had sent her gifts from a knitters' group.

--------------------

Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Waving across town to Tukai.

Also sending some yays up the Hume for Miss M.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Come and visit us Piglet to enjoy the weather ...

I'd love to, Gee D - like all Brits, I've got Australian Relations™. Two of my great-aunts emigrated in the early years of the 20th century (not sure if it was before or after the Great War), and their descendants are still scattered over Australia.

I'll keep buying the lottery tickets ... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

You might prefer Christchurch in NZ though, heading to a max of only 14 today.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Hmmm ... New Zealand in 14° sounds heavenly - from all the pictures I've seen of it it's probably the prettiest country on earth.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
South Island is gorgeous! North Island is lovely but for sheer stunning beauty South Island can't be beat for Temperate Zone loveliness.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

Maybe wait til it stops raining. I'm blaming the visiting royals.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

quote:
You might prefer Christchurch in NZ though, heading to a max of only 14 today.

Christchurch is the best city in the world [Biased] (apart from the blocked roads which are a total nightmare, even for taxi drivers, who are usually good at finding the quickest routes). The weather is damp, but still within double digits (celcius), at least during the day.

Aso there are some slightly weird people here (besides me) which makes life interesting.

Huia

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd like to see the Cardboard Cathedral.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Not just pretty, but clean and fresh - air, water, skies all clean. Queenstown is even better than Christchurch and rather cooler.

--------------------

Trumpeting hope
# 3434

quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:
I'd like to see the Cardboard Cathedral.

GG

I really liked it. I was down briefly last week and I asked my colleague to take me there in between work sessions. Its simple and memorable.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Queenstown is an ugly little town in an abdolutely stunning setting, in my totally biassed opinion.

One of the drawbacks in Christchurch is that it contains NZ's most polluted river, the Heathcote which flows at the end of my street. What's worse is that it's slipped down the list in terms of the priority for a clean-up [Waterworks] At times of heavy rain sewerage has been detected in the water.

I love my city, but I'm not always proud of it.

Huia

--------------------

James the Confident
Ship's Pastor
# 9678

- Posted      Profile for James the Confident   Author's homepage   Email James the Confident   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tomorrow evening I depart for Perth to see my betrothed. [Big Grin] [Angel]

--------------------
"How do you get all those coins?" asked Mort.
IN PAIRS
"Mort", Terry Pratchett

Posts: 3219 | From: Geelong | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

[Yipee] James, enjoy your visit.

Arabella I haven't been in the transitional cathedral yet, but one of the teachers at the Catholic school where I volunteer was very enthusiastic about it.

Huia

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congratulations to Tukai & Marama on surviving 40 years together. Every decade has its challenges.

Can I just say that while I am absolutely fine about living with my grandchildren, living with one's adult children is not necessarily the healthiest thing for relationships. *sigh*

Fortunately the "nan-cave" as my studio is now being called, passed inspection by the authorities this week, and we can commence work on the interior. It is still a couple of months away from being inhabitable, so I am busy landscaping around it to get some semblance of sanity back in my days. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One week until Good Friday. Which means one week until my musical version of the Easter story is unleashed on the streets of Sydney.

Gather at Martin Place Amphitheatre from 1.30 for 2 pm atart. About a 20 min drama, then procession up Pitt St with a conclusion on Pitt St outside Wesley Mission.

It's a bit out there. I hope it all goes ok. [Ultra confused]

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:

Can I just say that while I am absolutely fine about living with my grandchildren, living with one's adult children is not necessarily the healthiest thing for relationships. *sigh*

I share your feelings, although both of us are being very careful here. My problem is that this is a two bedroom apartment. Quite reasonable sized rooms, although it would suit a couple more than two individuals. However, son bought a queen sized bed because the sofa bed is not made for permanent use. That meant lounge had to be re-arranged to put sofa bed in there as well as my two seater lounge. It works, sort of.

When I lived with son and DIL, we were fortunate that both houses we lived in were very large with plenty of space to get away from each other. Hope you get your retreat fixed soon.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Just an extra thought. Perhaps the "nan-cave" is a nan only area unless special invitations are issued. Make it a privilege for an invitation to be given, rather than declaring it a no-go zone.

Have things there which nourish you, not just the craft type stuff. Music, pictures, books etc Just a few things which you can change regularly.

Tonight may see five of us here for the weekend. Son, myself, possibly the 15 year old but I don't know about his soccer. Miss T, 11, who now has only one arm in plaster and perhaps Miss M. We were expecting her but she was readmitted to hospital last night after throwing up all afternoon. Anti-nausea drugs effect ran out before nausea caused by latest chemo. Poor kid.

Two girls will sleep on sofa bed and their brother gets an air mattress on floor and all has to be put away through the day or we all fall over each other.

[ 10. April 2014, 22:35: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Today is the first anniversary of my Dad's death. Next Thursday I will visit his and Mum's grave for the first time since we interred his ashes. It will be strange being in the town where I grew up and not going to the family home, which has been sold, but going to stay with my youngest brother, K and his family instead. I don't even know if I will make it to an Easter service as the Anglican church I went to has been closed and I'm not sure whether the Union Church ia still operating either.

I am not really looking forward to going, except that I may get in a bush walk or two with K, which would be great. And J my nephew will need all his patience to help me master my i-pod nano.

Huia

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Prayers for you, Huia. First anniversaries are always hard. But so are others. It's just past 4 years since Mum died, but it's her birthday next week, so more thoughts.

Hope you get the bush walk in.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  28  29  30 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016