homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Apple Pie and Baseball - USA 2014 (Page 11)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Apple Pie and Baseball - USA 2014
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you Ms Alves, there some images I don't really need when I'm checking links - I'm a delicate and innocent little flower, you know.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
JB

Independent Thinker
# 1776

- Posted      Profile for JB   Email JB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Thank you Ms Alves, there some images I don't really need when I'm checking links - I'm a delicate and innocent little flower, you know.

Try this then.

--------------------
You live, you learn
You learn, you live

Posts: 2588 | From: Land of Enchantment | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
...but they don't show the nether regions!

[Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No snow people here, but we are having the most magnificent autumn tree color we've had for a number of years!!!

Don't let anyone tell you that Florida doesn't have seasons! Sometimes the conditions are just right, and the cypress trees turn a burnt orange color instead of ugly brown before they drop their needles, the swamp maples are brilliant orange, red and gold, and even the oaks are golden!

I'm very much enjoying the beauty where I live!

And, for an added treat, the Ibis Bug Removal Company™ just flew in to dispose of the back yard bugs! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
JB- awww!

Judy-- totally! everywhere has seasons! You just need to know what to look for.

The return of the rain has brought one of my favorite hallmarks of winter-- The glow of Christmas lights coming from blocks and blocks' worth of wet pavement...

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We get seasons here in Newfoundland too - the trouble is, we sometimes get them all in the one day ...

As the saying goes, "if you don't like the weather at the front, have a look out the back". [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wow, this thread was in danger of sinking off the first page, so I thought I'd bounce it up by asking how everyone's Christmas was? Mine was quite lovely, with friends and family at my daughter's apartment. Much food was eaten, much liquid, both alcoholic and non, was drunk. Hope everyone had as good a time.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Today is my Christmas Resting Day™!

Christmas and Advent at church were very lovely! The Altar Guild ladies decorated the sanctuary beautifully, which always carries me right back to my happy childhood!

The choir was awesome, and make me so very proud! They are so dedicated. After Christmas dinner and gifting at Daughter-Unit's mom-in-law, we told funny stories and relaxed. Yesterday was very busy, so this is My Day!!! [Yipee] [Big Grin]

So, why did my body have to wake up before 6AM? [Disappointed]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Happy New Year!

In keeping with Ship tradition old regional threads die on the last of the year and then new threads appear when anyone so minded starts the next.

I'll miss this thread but I'm sure a sooper-dooper new thread will soon takes its place.

Go to it, Shipmates.

WW - AS Host

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016