homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Keep Calm and Carry On - the British thread 2014 (Page 41)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  52  53  54 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Keep Calm and Carry On - the British thread 2014
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Beautiful autumn day here - sun splitting the rocks, and really quite warm. I think we gave R. a send-off of which she would have approved - there were enough of us to do a proper Mass (Viadana Missa l'hora passa), a motet (Byrd Ave verum) and a Nunc dimittis (Gibbons).

Then aforementioned haircut and retail therapy (not much of that, just necessities) and then went to a Chinese buffet for a bite to eat (they do lovely battered shrimps ...)

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Not such a nice day today - it p*ssed with rain for most of the day.

However, we dispatched a couple of nice services for Harvest Thanksgiving - Vaughan Williams and Healey Willan in the morning (they were apparently both born on 12th October, so we did them a birthday tribute) and lots of nice jiggy Tudor and Restoration-era stuff at Evensong - Reading responses, Purcell canticles and Come, let's rejoice by Amner.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
...Then aforementioned haircut and retail therapy (not much of that, just necessities)...

GIN?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A story I meant to tell you yesterday but forgot:

At mass yesterday quite a few of the residents of the attached house for the mentally and physically disabled attended. At the communion of the people this group were shepherded up by a nun and all received in turn - the last one of this group, a big, hulking guy with Downs Syndrome reverently received the sacrament then leant forward and with the thumb of his right hand made the sign of the cross on the priest's forehead, gave a big grin and went back to his place. The priest grinned, too - as did I.

I reckon God was surely in that exchange.

My other story from yesterday is that, as we need a sizeable wad of cash today, Himself drove me into town to go to the ATM - we were within half a kilometre of our destination when I realised that my ATM card was happily sitting on my desk here at home!

[Hot and Hormonal]

In penance I got up early this morning and cycled into town and got the cash, so my lousy memory at least got me some exercise.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:

In penance I got up early this morning and cycled into town and got the cash, so my lousy memory at least got me some exercise.

I would be four times this size if I had a memory!

Today puppy class is cancelled so I am going to take Gypsy on her first trip on a train; we'll go to Manchester. Puppy walkers get free travel for short journeys. We have been to the station lots of times to get on and off trains, but she has not travelled on one yet. I'm sure she'll be fine as she's taken it all in her stride so far, including non-stop expresses zooming by.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

How did it go, Boogie? That is if it has happened yet - this time zone stuff taxes my little brain - life would be so much easier if the world was flat!

My father's dog used to travel, with him, from Oxenholme to Liverpool and back quite happily. She'd sit on his knee to look out of the window for a bit then just curl up at his feet and sleep.

Two Community events in two days, today was the memorial feast for the retired policeman who died a week or so ago and tomorrow is a ceremony for a 2 week old baby - her naming won't be for another 6 weeks - don't ask me why as, as far as I can see, it is just the Traditional Thing To Do - anyway we got a free lunch today and will get another free lunch tomorrow!

Actually three in a row as we were at a delayed naming ceremony yesterday.

Wednesday I think I shall go to The Big City to do a spot of shopping.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
quote:
... just necessities...

GIN?
[Big Grin]

Sadly not - contact-lens fluid. [Disappointed]

Am w*rking a few hours today to bank for later use, and will then go home and bake some French sticks, one of which will be taken (along with a bottle of wine, obviously) as our contribution to the Thanksgiving dinner we're going to this evening.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
How did it go, Boogie?

Great - she was a little star! She happily sat under the table on my foot for the journey and got on and off really well. It's important that she's comfortable on public transport as her owner won't be able to drive.

Lots of photos on my blog [Smile]

This You Tube film gives a really good insight into why a dog is so much better than a long cane.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
But a cane doesn’t shed hair all over the carpet [Biased] .

(This used to be somewhat of a hot topic chez the future in-laws en rouge. Most of the family would feel rather reassured if FiL-to-be got a dog again (he is 100% blind and has had one before). M-i-L doesn’t want one because of aforementioned hair-shedding so these days it has to be a cane.)

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
But a cane doesn’t shed hair all over the carpet [Biased] .

(This used to be somewhat of a hot topic chez the future in-laws en rouge. Most of the family would feel rather reassured if FiL-to-be got a dog again (he is 100% blind and has had one before). M-i-L doesn’t want one because of aforementioned hair-shedding so these days it has to be a cane.)

What a shame [Frown]

A bit of extra vacuuming is nothing compared to the freedom a Guide Dog gives.

Maybe they could get a roomba to deal with the hairs? But that may be a trip hazard of course [Razz]

I have black and yellow dog hairs to deal with so a thingie-which-rolls-for-removing-dog-hair-off-trousers is essential!

[ 13. October 2014, 15:39: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:

A cane rather than a canine...

How about a Mexican Hairless?

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

la vie en rouge - I have just remembered, they now have labradoodle Guide Dogs - no hair shedding!

[Yipee]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Glad to hear your train training went well, Boogie.

Just back from v. enjoyable Thanksgiving dinner with friends - although turkey isn't really my favourite thing, this one was lovely and moist, and with lots of nice accompaniments.

We brought two of the French sticks and they were very well received - there were only a few slices left.

I expect I'll have to make some more quite soon. I fancy trying one of those ones that you divide into three and then plait like a pigtail, which may be my next adventure ... [Cool]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Back when I was a lad, a very long time ago now, my mum used to make a sultana bread and it was helping her plait it that taught me how to plait - we used to call it Dirty Bread for some reason that completely escapes me. Having that Aga like thing when we lived in Altrincham made mum quite adventurous with stuff like that.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
I fancy trying one of those ones that you divide into three and then plait like a pigtail, which may be my next adventure ... [Cool]

Oh yes, all Piglets need pigtails!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Back when I was a lad, a very long time ago now, my mum used to make a sultana bread and it was helping her plait it that taught me how to plait - we used to call it Dirty Bread for some reason that completely escapes me. Having that Aga like thing when we lived in Altrincham made mum quite adventurous with stuff like that.

When I was a child my brother used to plait my hair as he was a baker [Smile]
Far too much work to do this week, what with new students starting and course changes. Not helped by my still having a dental infection and now my eye has had a haemorrhage too. I might pop to the Doctor's today to see if he'll give me antibiotics while I wait for my dental surgery.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

I expect I'll have to make some more quite soon. I fancy trying one of those ones that you divide into three and then plait like a pigtail, which may be my next adventure ... [Cool]

Why stop at three strands? (this was a challenge on the Great British Bake Off a few years ago).
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

It looks fab but I think it will be a while before I try that one!

Had a look round a neighbour's under construction house at lunchtime and suggested to the mum that the space under the scullery work surface would make a perfect sleeping place for P., their 9 year old. She agreed but he told me off when he arrived for tuition a few minutes ago.

At least it is inside, last time I suggested to the dad that they should get a dog kennel for him!

It is a lovely house and really quite big - and that is before the walls are plastered, which always makes a place seem bigger.

The lunchtime event went very well and photos of the baby were duly taken - she wasn't much amused but my photos are silent so you can't hear the screaming. Babies can make an astonishing amount of noise, can't they?

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Just had a little bit of a panic as I couldn't find my passport and I need it this week - frantic search and there it was but somebody had piled a stack of papers on top of it!

As it was still in my bedroom that somebody may have been me but...

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
... somebody had piled a stack of papers on top of it!

As it was still in my bedroom that somebody may have been me but ...

... you'll probably blame Uncle Pete anyway. [Devil]

I'm with Wodders on the subject of gradual progress to more complicated loaves. What inspired me was a video that a friend posted on Facebook of someone plaiting dough into shapes of ever-increasing complexity. I thought, I know in theory how to make a basic three-strand plait; to quote Jeremy Clarkson, how hard can it be?

Very, probably. [Eek!]

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Finally - spent most of the evening making a pumpkin pie to take to the office tomorrow, and have just taken it out of the oven.

Looks all right though early indications are it is on the mild side owing to having got the amount of allspice wrong. Oh well - better under-spiced than have too much I guess. And the flat smells nice.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Having tried pumpkin pie at my first Canadian Thanksgiving 11 years ago, and not been wild about it, I was glad that there was the option of apple pie last night (and very nice it was too).

I like the spices in pumpkin pie, but there's something about the texture of the filling that just doesn't float my boat.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You're not the only one. I quite like pumpkin muffins with seeds though

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Pete, I have a recipe for pumpkin and pecan muffins if you want to do some baking (or you could leave out the pecans and use pumpkin seeds I suppose (I use walnuts instead - pecans are expensive here).

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
I like the spices in pumpkin pie, but there's something about the texture of the filling that just doesn't float my boat.

It has the same texture as a mousse. I use fresh, steamed pumpkin and double cream rather than tinned pumpkin and evaporated milk which I’ve seen some recipes call for - I haven't ever had pumpkin pie other than the kind I've made myself but imagine tinned pumpkin would make it more glutinous and less enjoyable.
Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In Australia we make pumpkin pie from the gramma variety. No tinned puree! You get your gramma from a local grower, peel it, chop it into chunks, cook it until tender, then drain it well. Mix in spices and other ingredients to enhance the flavour- many country cooks add sultanas - spoon into pastry shell, top with crust and bake. A little more flavoursome and with better texture I think.
Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Here we just use it as a vegetable - pumpkin curry is glorious!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

A trip to The Big City today and much money spent on things we needed - but on credit card so I'll worry about paying next month! I also had a pleasant 40 minutes browsing in the big secondhand bookshop and found some very nice, remaindered copies of children's favourites, all but one I already have but in fairly tatty paperback so I was fairly chuffed to get the four for well under a fiver!

Coming home I was vaguely aware that despite having had lunch and some liquid then I was still approaching dehydration - as I got off the second bus the flashing lights started and by the time I had walked home [c.15 minutes] I was very glad for some cold soda water and a lie down.

Then Himself and Herself went out to buy some fish and picked up my new shirts and trousers from the tailor!

[Yipee]

Months ago in the local posh cloth shop they had a end of roll piece, just enough of a fab white shirting for one shirt for me - it is gorgeous and I have given instruction that I am not allowed to eat wearing it unless I am also wearing a bib!

When I moved here I quickly got used to handmade bespoke shirts at about a fiver each - it is such an easy habit to acquire!

--------------------

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Getting bespoke shirts made must be lovely, I keep promising to make my husband a shirt (he does like rather flamboyant work shirts, small floral or geometrics usually) and I really should bite the bullet and give it a go.
Busy day here giving individual telephone tutorials and answering student emails. I need to get cracking on my own studies too.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
... I am not allowed to eat wearing it unless I am also wearing a bib ...

So it's not just me who thinks: white shirt + Indian food = disaster. [Big Grin]

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I love pumpkin pie but have learned not to serve it to the unadventurous.
Instead, I've discovered a yummy pumpkin and vodka bake that is so simple and low fat. It's also rather delicious.

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I think the worst food with a white shirt is just about any long pasta with a sauce with tomato in it!

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, I don't know: beetroot and blackberries must both run them close!
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Once you are actually on the plane and the angst is over,

The only time the angst is over for me on planes is when we have landed safely on the runway on the return trip. I am not one of these people who is just not keen on take-off and landing but "fine once I'm up." I really truly hate it and spend the entire flight with a sense of impending disaster. [Roll Eyes]

Having said that, I did it, we're home safely, and the wedding was a lovely occasion. [Axe murder]

Loving the blog, Boogie. And I'm still seeing your old avatar so will log in on the laptop later to see if that's different.

Nenlet2 made pumpkin pie one year and it was delicious so I dare not make another as I have a target of weight loss for the next two months. Talking of Nenlet2, we are going to see him this weekend. [Yipee]

In other news, I bought some Christmas tree decorations this afternoon while out with a friend. [Biased]

Nen - combatting the cold wet weather with festive thoughts.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
... I know in theory how to make a basic three-strand plait ...

Well, I made it this afternoon and I wish I knew how to get photographs from my mobile onto the computer*, because it really came out rather well for a first attempt. D. was very impressed. [Smile]

* Our mobile plan doesn't include the interweb, so I don't know if I can e-mail the picture without being charged an arm and several legs.

--------------------

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Sounds good, I must be more adventurous in my bread making.
The commitment to working early in the day is going well, I started at 7.30 this morning and have the bulk of my work done already. I need to pick up on a few things later when people get back to me but other than that I'm free to get some study done.
I'm also meeting the other half for lunch, which we don't often get a chance to do. It'll be nice to get out of the house!

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
... I know in theory how to make a basic three-strand plait ...

Well, I made it this afternoon and I wish I knew how to get photographs from my mobile onto the computer*, because it really came out rather well for a first attempt. D. was very impressed. [Smile]

* Our mobile plan doesn't include the interweb, so I don't know if I can e-mail the picture without being charged an arm and several legs.

Does its charging cable have a USB connector? If it does then you can attach this to a computer and put your phone on the other end and the storage in the phone should turn out into a temporary extra file space on the computer. Just copy it across.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

Oh, a large box of fusing glass has arrived on my doorstep. I might ditch the studying and tidy my cutting desk instead [Smile]

--------------------
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
I wish I knew how to get photographs from my mobile onto the computer*, because it really came out rather well for a first attempt. D. was very impressed. [Smile]

If your phone is anything like mine (Android) you just need to plug a cable into it (the charging socket is the usual place) and connect that to the computer and you will get a popup message on your phone saying you are connected to your computer. If you have a pc running Windows you just need to open Windows Explorer and look for the list of folders. If your phone is now connected, there should be one called something like "Removable Disk" - then copy the files from that directory onto another one on your pc and away you go.
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

My phone's an old-fashioned folding one. As far as I know the charging-cable only charges the batteries, but I'll investigate, and it may be that I can get a cable that'll connect to the computer.

Thanks for your advice. [Smile]

--------------------

moonlitdoor
Shipmate
# 11707

- Posted      Profile for moonlitdoor   Email moonlitdoor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You are well ahead of me, Piglet. I decided to try a mobile phone for the first time, but I can't even get it to turn on. I think I should have stayed in the 20th century where I belong.

--------------------
We've evolved to being strange monkeys, but in the next life he'll help us be something more worthwhile - Gwai

Posts: 2210 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

It took me a while to adjust to having a smartphone. There's a sort of quantum leap you have to make as they won't work the way the older phones do, and a manual isn't supplied - you're expected to already be familiar with the idea of touchscreens and pinching and swiping. The first time I got a call on mine I had to take it back to the shop and ask how to answer the damn thing.

Anyway - lovely day out in Oxford today where I tried pissaladiere in a branch of Pierre Victoire for the first time. I'm going to try making this at home. It involves either puff pastry or pizza dough, caramelized red onions, anchovies and black olives.

One of the enjoyably quirky things about today was the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, first spotted in Cornmarket operating a cycling machine that generated bubbles (that's Oxford for you). Next spotted in a glass case in the University Museum, without any bubbles. Where will he pop up next, I wonder?

[ 16. October 2014, 21:42: Message edited by: Ariel ]

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
... I tried pissaladiere in a branch of Pierre Victoire for the first time ...

I can't tell you how envious I am that you've got a Pierre Victoire - they were the most wonderful restaurants. We have literally nothing like that here - when we were home on holiday we were in Bury St. Edmunds and there was a Côte Brasserie, a Café Rouge and a Prezzo all in the same street.

**sigh**

In other news, we had a very successful ordination this evening and though I say it what shouldn't, the choir really did a rather good job (Hassler's Missa secunda and Tallis' O sacrum convivium, since you ask).

There was a serious amount of Decanal Grinning™. [Cool]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Off to try and get my Foreigners Registration thing extended this morning except I rather fear I have made a complete and utter !@#$%&* of the online form and may be sent home again with a little note saying try again - could do better!

I always feel so totally incompetent at stuff like this and it brings all the fears from my breakdown back again - but, thank God, not nearly as strongly.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Official forms are always horrid, Wodders - every time we filled in something (with the help of a lawyer who was supposed to know what he was doing) they changed the rules or moved the goalposts.

Good luck! [Votive]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Thanks, Piglet - I shall see if my pathetic little puppy look still works now I'm an OAP!

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
I can't tell you how envious I am that you've got a Pierre Victoire - they were the most wonderful restaurants.

Yes! You can get a two-course lunch for £10 and it's top-quality ingredients all the way through. Even the cheese, biscuits and grapes that we finished off with were superb (and included a very good Roquefort). Not surprised the place was packed.
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

No problem with my form filing but Himself got a little class on his own abouthis form filling - it appears they have changed the rules yet again in his bit. I have been promised a decision within a week!

I came home feeling like I hadn't slept in a week, things like this just wear me out.

The senior person there, a woman police officer of some enormous rank, has the most penetrating eyes - I try to tell myself that she is friendly but she looks most intimidating. I feel like saying it's a fair cop, madam, I am guilty of whatever it is you want to arrest me for today but then I caught her eye just as a couple left with their baby in a carrier and she'd gone as gooey as the rest of us.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

That's probably how she got to be of huge rank - she stared the felons into submission. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

It's calm, bright and dry here today but a storm is on its way, apparently.

Better get the pooches walked before it arrives [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  52  53  54 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016