homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICTH (Page 14)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  34  35  36 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICTH
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the Nine Network in Australia for their complete inability to have a properly working episode player on their 'catch-up TV' website. The other four networks can do it, so why the blazes does yours work so badly?

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Facebook.

On one of my rare logins I saw a note on a friend's page; "Why is Facebook wishing her a happy birthday when she died last November?" I didn't know she had died.

[Votive]

Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Why's that Facebook's fault?

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
People have called God to Hell, Erin to Hell, The Ship to Hell and (I think) Hell has been called to Hell.

So long as it doesn't cause a board war, any damn thing can be called to Hell, except I suppose Satan and Nixon, who are already there for sure.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sinusitis and hayfever, especially when you forget to take an antihistamine and need to go to a garden centre.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Facebook should stop sending messages encouraging people to send birthday greetings to the recently deceased.
Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In fairness, unless they are notified they can't be expected to know.
I understand that they do need some proof however (for understandable reasons). I can understand why you find this a painful experience though.

Ok, ok not very hellish.

(Spelling)

[ 19. April 2014, 18:24: Message edited by: Chocoholic ]

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Darllenwr
Shipmate
# 14520

- Posted      Profile for Darllenwr   Email Darllenwr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
MS.

That is all.

--------------------
If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: I do not exaggerate!

Posts: 1101 | From: The catbox | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Darllenwr:
MS.

That is all.

OH yes. [Mad]

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
MS.

That is all.

word.

fuck that shit.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Beethoven

Ship's deaf genius
# 114

- Posted      Profile for Beethoven   Email Beethoven   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
quote:
MS.

That is all.

word.

fuck that shit.

Yep.

--------------------
Who wants to be a rock anyway?

toujours gai!

Posts: 1309 | From: Here (and occasionally there) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by St. Gwladys:
Sinusitis and hayfever, especially when you forget to take an antihistamine and need to go to a garden centre.

You too? I was at Wisley on Monday. I feel for you.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the Finance Monster. May it turn square and fester at the corners!! [Mad]

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bene Gesserit:
TICTH the Finance Monster. May it turn square and fester at the corners!! [Mad]

You got month left at the end of the money?

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TITCH the digital gremlins that are making my wifi misfire. Evil little bastards. Everything is taking three times as long and I'm ready to take a sledgehammer to my laptop. Aagh!

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH b/f of a new neighbour.

b/f surreptitiously peeks into each and every car the length and breadth of our street, on a regular basis; his taste in music is appalling and yet generously shared with the entire street; behaviour towards g/f leaves much to be desired.

Does the command to love our neighbours Have to include their Significant Others? [Mad]

[ 26. April 2014, 12:59: Message edited by: Ethne Alba ]

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
b/f surreptitiously peeks into each and every car the length and breadth of our street, on a regular basis; his taste in music is appalling and yet generously shared with the entire street
Would be much funnier if those two things were really linked.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Would he nick an opera CD .........]
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
surreptitiously peeks into each and every car
This just begs for someone to lie in wait, ready to pop up wearing a monster mask, while another person gets the reaction on camera.
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
quote:
surreptitiously peeks into each and every car
This just begs for someone to lie in wait, ready to pop up wearing a monster mask, while another person gets the reaction on camera.
While singing opera.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH a near sleepless night, which will make today's 8.10-5.40 teaching day crippling. I probably won't make tonight's choral society rehearsal. [Mad]

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bloody bipolar. Even a frog quietly croaking in the garden has me screaming in frustration at the low tolerance I have for any noise currently. All things bright and beautiful not.

No online study tonight then.

[ 28. April 2014, 10:11: Message edited by: Ian Climacus ]

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH hay fever. I normally get fairly mild hay fever sometime around the beginning June. But just yesterday it started kicking in, a month early, and it's the grandmother of all hay fevers. By last night (when it was way too late to go out and stock up on antihistamines) every bone in my body was aching, I had a hammering headache and a head full of phlegm. This morning I've crawled into work where I can happily spend much the day in an enclosed office with air conditioning that filters out most of the Pollen from Hell.

I concur with the previous poster on the subject of all things sodding bright and sodding beautiful. Bastards, the lot of them.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

TICTH HMRC

No, not Bernie Ecclestone who is simply doing what any rational person would do, but the craven taxman, showing that the rich can, thanks to their access to legal and accounting talent, avoid tax to an extent than ordinary ""hard-working" people only dream of.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ian Climacus and Adeodatus - do you know this?

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH - Electric kettles, normal and rapid boil.

Devil take the lot of them - they arrive in this house and die within 13 months but always just out of the warranty period.

I've bought yet another new one - 6th since 2008 : if this one dies I'll go back to the whistling on the hob variety. [Mad]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH (well, not really, but...) the older guy upstairs who seemed have gotten "lucky" last night and decided to make the most of it. They seemed have been all over the room above me with lots of bumping, stomping, furniture shoving-around, and inarticulate groans and cries- possibly some of the BDSM variety. Frankly, I'm in awe of his stamina, but it made for a very long night.

8:30 AM and it's still going on. I'm tired. [Snore]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:

I have a new favourite hymn.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
TICTH - Electric kettles, normal and rapid boil.

initially read this as "electric kittens" and the rapid boil option seemed so intriguing. alas.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
TICTH - Electric kettles, normal and rapid boil...........
I've bought yet another new one - 6th since 2008 : if this one dies I'll go back to the whistling on the hob variety. [Mad]

There was a corridor between the kitchen and living room in my previous home. If both doors were shut I couldn't hear the kettle whistling, and burned out two on the hob before giving in and buying an electric one...

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tradespeople who don't get back to you when they said they would and are not clear when they are coming. Yeah I have nothing better to do with my day than hang about waiting for you.

The rain. My roof has sprung a leak and is dripping into my kitchen. A friend says there is little that can be done about it but I just may have to ring yet another tradie (sigh).

March was the wettest since records began here and April isn't much better.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:

I have a new favourite hymn.
Wondrous; thank you WW.
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH clients who don't pay their bills.

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stumbling Pilgrim
Shipmate
# 7637

- Posted      Profile for Stumbling Pilgrim   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The BNP. (can I say that?) For their broadcast tonight, among other horrors using 'soldiers' at a memorial and the name of Lee Rigby as channels for their vile outpourings. The only reason I'm not C them TH for this is that I don't know for sure that it's true. Surely even they wouldn't stoop low enough to produce something so vile it would inevitably be censored just so they could then play the martyr about being 'denied freedom of speech'?
(Hosts, if I've said anything potentially libellous, please feel free to delete, but I need to vent)

[ 29. April 2014, 19:18: Message edited by: Stumbling Pilgrim ]

--------------------
Stumbling in the Master's footsteps as best I can.

Posts: 492 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Death. I would have really really liked to have one more beer with my Daddy, you black-robed basterd!!!!

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Trivial, compared with the above.

The external hard drive I use to record programes from my bedroom TV, or possibly the software on that TV.

The TV reports it needs to be reformatted with loss of all recordings, which it will not display. The drive still contains them, and I can view them on my downstairs computer. If I keep it to do that, I can't record any more until I've watched them all. Or else I have to buy another HDD to use instead.

Drat.

Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the thinking that it is acceptable to risk this happening when pursuing the ideology of the death penalty. If you are really convinced you have to kill people (crap idea, but that's another thread) you need to do it fast and clean. This is just barbaric and horrific. Yes, their crimes were too, but the state should not be emulating them.

[ 30. April 2014, 08:06: Message edited by: Lucia ]

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't understand why Dignitas can do it so easily and painlessly, and the executioners can't.

A thought crosses my mind as to why, but it's a very nasty one.

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by BessHiggs:
TICTH Death.

Came here to post exactly this. Frankly, Death can go fuck itself.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH: Virgin Mobile for irretrievably vapourising my phone account (and the cash in it) and cancelling the phone number without telling me, three days before I am due back in Scotland. Phone companies must take up a hell of a lot of space in Hell.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Alban
Shipmate
# 9047

- Posted      Profile for Alban   Email Alban   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TITCH the stupid mindless drones in the payroll department who think the days I rostered myself on as available for work and they didn't give me any count as days I worked for when calculating Public Holiday Leave. That's more than half the "days worked" in the year. Which means I am paid for my public holiday leave at less than half the minimum wage.
A second slap in the face for someone who has been struggling to survive for the past months they have found me no work. Grr. Still job hunting.

--------------------
Whoever you are, wherever you go, Hophtrig is your friend!

Posts: 722 | From: Under a (long white) cloud | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH family squabbles, and the lack of money that is the root cause of the particular one I'm undergoing.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A charity that sent me the same email no less than 117 times over a 24 hour period.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH lazy journalists. The comparison between this emotive headline (about an issue affecting me, which is why I went checking for news) and the complete lack of strong emotion in the tweets that accompany the story is pathetic.

[ 03. May 2014, 01:37: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

Management attempts to force...sorry foster...solidarity, purpose and values in companies.

We now have "rules of the game" which we all had to agree to and which must be printed and stuck up on the wall next to our desk. These rules encompass such gems as: turn up to meetings on time and be fully engaged; be respectful; and foster a sense of urgency. The only sense of urgency I had was to run to the toilet and [Projectile]

[I agree "be respectful" is laudable btw, but being told it makes me feel as though I am in kindergarten... And it came from a manager who shoots down in no uncertain terms any idea he does not like!]

[ 03. May 2014, 11:34: Message edited by: Ian Climacus ]

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The Evangelical Alliance. For telling me that my belief in equal marriage means I'm no longer an evangelical. For rejecting the idea of open dissent and replacing it with telling others what to do and think. For introducing a fifth pillar of evangelicalism. And for being all over stuff like this and not being interested in other, more serious issues.

The Evangelical Closed Shop

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well said, Tubbs! [Smile]

[ 03. May 2014, 13:34: Message edited by: Baptist Trainfan ]

Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ian Climacus:
Management attempts to force...sorry foster...solidarity, purpose and values in companies.

We now have "rules of the game" which we all had to agree to and which must be printed and stuck up on the wall next to our desk. These rules encompass such gems as: turn up to meetings on time and be fully engaged; be respectful; and foster a sense of urgency. The only sense of urgency I had was to run to the toilet and [Projectile]

[I agree "be respectful" is laudable btw, but being told it makes me feel as though I am in kindergarten... And it came from a manager who shoots down in no uncertain terms any idea he does not like!]

Hear hear!!!!!! No different at all this side of the globe ;[

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll CTH any management behavior that makes employees feel like five-year-olds, including the one I had imposed on me: "Let's go around the table at every meeting and share one insight or success we've experienced in the past week." Great. Thirty minutes of meeting time wasted on faux team building before ever we started the real topic.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

- Posted      Profile for tessaB   Email tessaB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH teeth! Particularly broken ones. I look like a freak and will have to pay a fortune to have it fixed. There has to be a better way, don't talk to me about evolution or intelligent design, no-one with any scrap of intelligence would have dreamt these nightmares up!

--------------------
tessaB
eating chocolate to the glory of God
Holiday cottage near Rye

Posts: 1068 | From: U.K. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  34  35  36 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016