homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICTH (Page 6)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  34  35  36 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICTH
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Francophile:
quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
Which bit exactly do you think is libellous?

There is nothing in that post which hasn't already appeared in the official report and the newspaper coverage. Please point out any particular sentence which you think is libellous.

What I have posted does not differ from, for example,

this bbc report.

I suppose someone like you who slags off her own mother in public on an internet I forum isn't going to worry about a bit if libel of a man who has given his life to public service. How do you know the facts?
Perhaps you are to close to the situation to be impartial. Step back, take a few breaths, then move along.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by pydseybare:
There are better debt councilling models and better materials available for churches. But like the Trussell Trust, CAP seems to be in the process of becoming 'the' church response to debt problems.

Genuinely curious here: what do you have against the Trussell Trust? I only know of them through their food bank work and the fact that they upset Ian Duncan Smith by helping people he doesn't believe exist.
Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
Genuinely curious here: what do you have against the Trussell Trust?...they upset Ian Duncan Smith

And for that alone they should be congratulated.

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1020 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Francophile:
quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
Which bit exactly do you think is libellous?

There is nothing in that post which hasn't already appeared in the official report and the newspaper coverage. Please point out any particular sentence which you think is libellous.

What I have posted does not differ from, for example,

this bbc report.

I suppose someone like you who slags off her own mother in public on an internet I forum isn't going to worry about a bit if libel of a man who has given his life to public service. How do you know the facts?
a) I have linked to BBC reports which state the same facts.
b) I lived in the area at the time.

I asked you which parts of my rant were libellous; i.e. if you could identify any part as untrue, but you have not done so.

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
pydseybare
Shipmate
# 16184

- Posted      Profile for pydseybare   Email pydseybare   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
Genuinely curious here: what do you have against the Trussell Trust? I only know of them through their food bank work and the fact that they upset Ian Duncan Smith by helping people he doesn't believe exist.

It is an utterly revolting industry created by Tory-supporting bastards which mascarades as Christian mission whilst actually doing very little more than taking money off local congregations.

You did ask.

--------------------
"If you act like an illiterate man, your learning will never stop... Being uneducated, you have no fear of the future."

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Envisions the Trust covered in mascara. [Eek!]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the agent of the owners of the building in which I live.

When he was first hired and I called about a drip under the sink, he informed me that "When people complain too much, I just evict them."

When the kitchen light stuck in the "on" position, I called. I called again. I removed the shade and took out the bulb. I called again. I called again. I called again. And so on. A year and a half later, the light got replaced, and now it's starting to stick just like the old one.

More than two years ago, my doorbell began ringing incessantly due to a nearby lightning strike in a bad storm. I took off the cover and loosened some wires to stop the ringing, but it has been emitting a low-level buzz ever since. I've called about it, and called, and called, and called. Last Friday, I got home (after hours, of course), and the low-level buzz had ratcheted up to an ear-splitting shriek. I called. I called again. As the hours passed(while wondering how the hell I would get any sleep that night, as the doorbell is right across the hall from the bedroom), I began fiddling with the bell-box again, managing to reduce the shriek back to its previous low-level buzz.

I called again to cancel the earlier request for help. Agent hung up on me. Fuck him.

--------------------
Spiggott: Everything I've ever told you is a lie, including that.
Moon: Including what?
Spiggott: That everything I've ever told you is a lie.
Moon: That's not true!

Posts: 3925 | From: Upper right corner | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by pydseybare:
It is an utterly revolting industry created by Tory-supporting bastards which mascarades as Christian mission whilst actually doing very little more than taking money off local congregations.

You did ask.

I did. We must agree to disagree.
Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the inverse snobbery of the people who seem to spend their time hating whoever they have decided is 'middle class' or 'upper class,' slagging off any good they try to do, often accusing them of condescending attitudes, and who seem to resent the fact that they exist at all.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Host hat on

If you think something is worth discussing, start a thread for it. Stop having conversations on this thread. Now.

RuthW
Temp Hellhost

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bob Crow
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Mockingale
Shipmate
# 16599

- Posted      Profile for Mockingale   Email Mockingale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH...

The saved search history feature on iOS Safari which caused my wife to find out that I googled "Why is my wife a nag?" on my personal iPad several weeks ago. [Waterworks]

Posts: 679 | From: Connectilando | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bwahaha! AWESOME!

*ahem* let this be a lesson to you.

that was fantastic.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mockingale? Mockingwife, more likely. Try the delete button next time.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Speaking of delete:

TICTH lingering colds that come and go as they please. And mostly stay. May they fucking erase themselves and never be found again!!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
Speaking of delete:

TICTH lingering colds that come and go as they please. And mostly stay. May they fucking erase themselves and never be found again!!

Seconded.

--------------------

leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
Bob Crow

Boris Johnson!

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
quote:
Bob Crow

Boris Johnson!
Boris Johnson promised to keep ticket offices open as part of his election manifesto, so the lying bastard has brought this on himself.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Flat tire on bike at -30°C. & cold hands. & delay. & ignorant comments from stupid people about it all. Hate the hateful feelings too. I am a mess! And I hate being a mess!

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my doctor's surgery.

If you require proof of ID, and proof I live where I say I live, which has not changed in the four years I've been registered with you, you need to say so in the letter you sent out asking me to confirm address and phone number. The phone number's not changed, either, just whilst we're on the subject.

I had to read the letter over the phone three times before you would accept I was only doing what you asked me to do. "Please return the slip at the bottom of the letter, OR phone the surgery to confirm your details with us." No mention whatsoever of enough ID to get my next DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services) check done, something I didn't think was a requirement for being a patient on a doctor's list. I mean, I expect all of that for my job with vulnerable teenagers and young adults, but just to confirm my address and phone number?!?!

Still, if I discover in a months time you've decided to remove me from your lists for being "difficult", (I've made exactly three appointments in four years, and it was a nightmare to get those.) maybe it's a Sign I should register elsewhere.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH

Francophile.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Amos, suck it up and get him his own goddamn thread. Don't be lazy. you are capable of so much more than that.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Francophile
Shipmate
# 17838

- Posted      Profile for Francophile   Email Francophile   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amos:
TICTH

Francophile.

Titchy Amos. So fucking childish.
Posts: 243 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
After my 30 minute commute turned into a 2¼ hour one, including a nearly 90 minute walk that appears to have given me a cold, I call Bob Crow to Hell again.
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What, so he can preach to the mayor and cronies whose fault this is?

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

quote:
Originally posted by ken:

I'll let Crow admit his fault before he goes down.
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The weather itself seems to have come out in sympathy with the strikers.

As does the signalling infrastructure in most of south-east London and the adjoining suburbs [Smile]

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
CIGNA (for those who don't know, a US health insurance provider).

Dear CIGNA: Thanks for the nifty 2014 calendar, sent the second week in February, filled with nifty little tidbits of advice about what to eat, how to exercise, how to dress, etc. to stay healthy.

You can assume, can't you, that by the first week of February most of us have already bought our 2014 calendars. You can also assume that most of us know what we should be eating and drinking, what exercise we should be taking (I get all the exercise I need attending funerals of people who exercised, thank you), and what to wear when we go outdoors.

Why don't you take the money you spend on having the silly calendar produced and mailed, and give it instead to the health care providers we've used for services they've rendered. Maybe then you could charge lower premiums.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ken:

I'll let Crow admit his fault before he goes down.
If defending your members' interests is a fault, then TICTH Bob Crow.

(btw, when virtually everything stopped in London for a couple of days in summer 1989 I walked to Camden fom Greenford. That was a bit over three hours. Suck it up)

[ 05. February 2014, 15:41: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the police who decided to use the big red battering ram to smash in next door's front door at half five this morning then shout a lot and run around the house leaving me literally terrified. I thought they were coming in my door.

I don't know what next door have done - they've always been polite and pleasant to me but I didn't realise how scary these raids were and it wasn't even my house.

And ICTH the PTSD that now has me jumping terrified every time anyone walks past the door.

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lawyers and courts who think they are kings and queens. They are not, and a well stated argument is not the same as something (a) true (b) ethical. May you fall headlong and your bowels burst open and jackals eat them in front of you (I know it says several places not to add to bible verses, so I consider I'm writing a new one).

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

all you asshats with the retention of a gnat on coke - you wanna have a conversation about transportation(?) and crows and whatever, get your own thread. one more tangent and TICTH gets it.

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the way that e-mail from a certain webmail provider seems to be unable to be received by my e-mail server. Since someone very important to me regularly uses the provider that can't be received, this is very upsetting and frustrating.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH Visible masses of liquid droplets and frozen crystals made of water. Proof positive Nature is a Mother.
Two days ago, the air was heavy with fog, no use looking for the sunset. Except by sunset the fog had lifted and I noticed just in time to see the last trace of colour fade from the sky.
Yesterday, beautiful clouds everywhere. Planned where to be when the sun should be at good angle only to have the clouds dissipate behind the sun.
Today, very few clouds, so essential shopping it was. As I exited the shops, clouds had come from NOWHERE to form on the horizon. Beautiful oranges, golds and purples, fading to nothing before I could take advantage.
ARRRRRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH anxiety. Shit it.

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

My bloody central heating, which has decided to break down just as it gets cold AGAIN.

--------------------

birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the whole business of houses and their maintenance. Specifically, ICTH: letting agents who have let both us and our tenants down badly, the previous owner of this house, the building inspector who signed off the building regs approval on the extension the previous owner built despite there being no sodding damp proof course, and the whole system of backhanders and little brown envelopes which mean this surprises nobody.

All I want is a house which keeps the weather out.

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TITCH the idiot whose bright idea is to ring people up at random and ask if they have had an accident or industrial injury!

So far two calls one of which claimed that I had worked in industry (no, NHS and Universities only) and another that I had had a bump (I do not own a car).

Total inefficient timewasters. Not effective as marketing (not based on any real data so random) and a good way to annoy people.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH my subscapular muscles. (No, I didn't think about them much either until they hurt).

Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Ow. [Razz]

When are the holidays again? (the blocked muscles are due to excessive tiredness)

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH colds - especially those that leave you with a dripping nose and a head full of cement

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
David
Complete Bastard
# 3

- Posted      Profile for David     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Gout, you complete bastard.
Posts: 3815 | From: Redneck Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The sony ereader and it's interface with the library system here - and Amazon for only allowing the kindle Fire to connect with the system.

When I rule the world it will be different!

Huia - technopeasant*

* thanks Pete

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The charmers who took my grand-daughter's bike from the back garden as we were busy putting the flood boards across the front of the house.

Bas***ds.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
People who park outside my front window with their engine running, pumping out noxious fumes - and with their windows open and a loud radio blaring out crap music.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by leo:
People who park outside my front window with their engine running, pumping out noxious fumes - and with their windows open and a loud radio blaring out crap music.

If you lived in Florida you could shoot them.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It should be a capital offense everywhere.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the foul-mouthed and aggressive young harridan who lives opposite our church hall, and persists in parking on our very limited off-street parking spaces, to the detriment of church/hall/Nursery/Scout HQ users.

Apparently, she's lived in her parents' house (lucky them) for 27 f***ing years, and this therefore entitles her to tell our Vicar's wife (amongst others) that she can park where she f***ing well likes.

What a miserable and wasted life - nothing to show for 27 years but a pathetically limited use of Saxon(?).

Mwahahahahahaha......a combination of new parking restrictions and nicely lockable posts, together with an equally nice £70 fine for violation, may well make her re-evaluate her priorities.

Sad little bitch.

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH some people I work with. Bitches.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Taliesin
Shipmate
# 14017

- Posted      Profile for Taliesin   Email Taliesin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
TICTH the virus I can't shake off. It looked like a cold,I no longer have blocked noise, why still the other symptoms???? Rhetorical question, promise.
Posts: 2138 | From: South, UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
TICTH my subscapular muscles. (No, I didn't think about them much either until they hurt).

Ow ow ow ow ow ow.

Ow. [Razz]

When are the holidays again? (the blocked muscles are due to excessive tiredness)

Oh my, yes. I second this. Mine are getting slowly better with some exercises which basically involve lying on a mat with the tiniest weight available in my hand and doing what looks like a trivially simple shoulder rotation exercise. I find it so challenging that I always discover I'm doing something dicky with the other arm, in some kind of sympathy movement...

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  34  35  36 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016