homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Airing of the Grievances (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Airing of the Grievances
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Guess what, goys and birls? Festivus just came early to the restofus—it's time for the Airing of the Grievances.

Got a petty complaint, something not worth a full-blown Hellcall? Some little thing that's been annoying you for years about one of your fellows—nothing major, mind you, just something *annoying*—something you just need to get out in the open? A sig line that's too long by half, a tendency to mangle code, a linguistic tic that just makes you cringe?

Go for it. No gripe too petty, no whine too small.

Feats of Str***th to follow.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jonah the Whale

Ship's pet cetacean
# 1244

- Posted      Profile for Jonah the Whale   Email Jonah the Whale   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
l hereby nominate multiple offenders. Anyone who uses "outwith". Presumaby l don't have to give a reason other than the fact that l really really don't like it. You know who you are.
Posts: 2799 | From: Nether Regions | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Croesus.

* keep losing my internet access so * can't keep up with everything.

But Croesus. As * 've seen him on the Ship, he deserves the Hell Call.

--------------------
"It's been a long day without you, my friend
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again"
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Posts: 2943 | From: The Wire | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
MSHB
Shipmate
# 9228

- Posted      Profile for MSHB   Email MSHB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Jonah the Whale:
l hereby nominate multiple offenders.

All you people who assume the world runs on Northern Hemisphere time. Folks, it is Spring here in Australia, and has been since 1st September. Seasons are not universal measures of time, so don't (for example) talk about books and films coming out in "Fall" - I have no idea when your autumnal season begins and ends.

So stop treating seasons as though they were universal truths. They are local to where you live. Your country, continent, or hemisphere is not the whole world - and the Ship attracts people from every climate zone.

--------------------
MSHB: Member of the Shire Hobbit Brigade

Posts: 1522 | From: Dharawal Country | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Save me from those shipmates whose typical posting style resembles an old grump waving his cane, yelling, "Get off my lawn!!"

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arethosemyfeet
Shipmate
# 17047

- Posted      Profile for Arethosemyfeet   Email Arethosemyfeet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Jonah the Whale:
l hereby nominate multiple offenders. Anyone who uses "outwith". Presumaby l don't have to give a reason other than the fact that l really really don't like it. You know who you are.

Aye, * do. * live in ****land, it cannae be helped.
Posts: 2933 | From: Hebrides | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, 'outwith' definitely the most irritating word in the language.

Also this:

This.

And all the sodding acronyms - it's like being in the sixth form again - SWALK, HOLLAND, IMO, IMHO, AFAICS, etc.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by quetzalcoatl:
Yes, 'outwith' definitely the most irritating word in the language.

Also this:

This.

And all the sodding acronyms - it's like being in the sixth form again - SWALK, HOLLAND, IMO, IMHO, AFAICS, etc.

This.

LOL

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How about this this little bass-tad ... [Smile] ?

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
To be honest, nothing really bothers me but, "to be honest," or TBH or its distant cousin, "actually." Just say it already! Don't imply that you've been lying up till now.
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When * saw the OP, * thought it was going to link to this picture instead...

Perhaps this would be a good present to buy your nearest and dearest (or perhaps your worst enemy) for Festivus??

Oh, and my pet peeve is when people say 'And to cut a long story short....' (usually when it's already been a VERY long story indeed.... zzzzzzzzz!)

[ 20. September 2014, 12:59: Message edited by: Chorister ]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
rolyn

Please learn this lesson well and give my poor, dyslexic brain a break!

Full stops have no space after the word they come after but they do have two spaces after the full stop itself. Commas, on the other hand, have one space after the comma - not before! They also have no space after the word they come after. Question marks and exclamation marks are just like full stops - two spaces after the punctuation, none before.

Clear?

Thanks muchly!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Y'all do realize that you're giving any mischief-minded shipmates a perfect primer for how to drive you mad. Right?

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Absolutely. l've been making notes.
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What I've just realized is that H&A Day has made my usual typos and misspellings appear to be just them messing around. Thanks!
Soror Magna
Shipmate
# 9881

- Posted      Profile for Soror Magna   Email Soror Magna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Boogie:
... Full stops have no space after the word they come after but they do have two spaces after the full stop itself. Commas, on the other hand, have one space after the comma - not before! They also have no space after the word they come after. Question marks and exclamation marks are just like full stops - two spaces after the punctuation, none before. ...

No. Wrong. That was the convention when using mechanical typewriters. Now that we use computers with proportional fonts and the ability to justify text, those double spaces create blank "rivers" in the text. The modern convention is just one space.

And quit using the space bar and tab key and the enter key to lay out text - that's also antiquated typewriter shit. Use formatting. Or tables. Or text boxes.

Welcome to the 21st Century. kthnxbai.

--------------------
"You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I'll show you America. Terminal, crazy and mean." -- Tony Kushner, "Angels in America"

Posts: 5430 | From: Caprica City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Soror Magna, that's fine - either way is OK imo.

But the space never, ever comes before the full stop. That's what hurts my eyes!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

- Posted      Profile for saysay   Email saysay   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Crap spouted by Soror Magna:
The modern convention is just one space.

And what we're all just supposed to magically unlearn 30 + years of muscle memory?

--------------------
"'Oh sweet baby purple Jesus' - that's a direct quote from a 9 year old - shoutout to purple Jesus."

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I still do the two spaces after a full stop, I was taught it when I was taught to use a computer at school, we did the CLAIT exam and it was on the syllabus.

I think it looks better when you are word processing.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
itsarumdo
Shipmate
# 18174

- Posted      Profile for itsarumdo     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Justrtrying one space full stop. Justrtrying two space full stop. Justrtrying three space full stop. Justrtrying one space full stop. Justrtrying one space full stop.

course, it's all buggered up by HTML which removes runs of spaces and replaces them with one space. Two looks better in a printed doc. And Garamond.

[ 20. September 2014, 20:52: Message edited by: itsarumdo ]

--------------------
"Iti sapis potanda tinone" Lycophron

Posts: 994 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by saysay:
quote:

And what we're all just supposed to magically unlearn 30 + years of muscle memory?
That's what I thought—well, not 30 years, but several.

Then I actually tried changing. Took me about a week.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
saysay

Ship's Praying Mantis
# 6645

quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:
quote:
Originally posted by saysay:
quote:

That's what I thought—well, not 30 years, but several.

Then I actually tried changing. Took me about a week.

But I'm talking 30 years. Having learned on a manual typewriter where you had to pound on the keys. And having spent several years where I typed for 8+ hours per day.

I've tried.

Not all 21st century arbitrary conventions are worth adjusting to.

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Outside of shitty software like the Ship, I force my font into fixed-width (usually Courier New, because it's common, and because I hate everyone). Partially because I often work with old databases with space-aligned columns of data, but also because I find that I can proof-read better with fixed-width fonts. In a fixed-width font, the visual cue of the double-space after a full stop is pretty effective.

The really fascinating part is... no, wait. There isn't any of this that is fascinating. We do what we like, and judge others for what they do. It is always thus.

Outwith the fictions of tolerance and forgiveness, of course.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soror Magna:
quote:
Crap spouted by Boogie:
... Full stops have no space after the word they come after but they do have two spaces after the full stop itself. Commas, on the other hand, have one space after the comma - not before! They also have no space after the word they come after. Question marks and exclamation marks are just like full stops - two spaces after the punctuation, none before. ...

No. Wrong. That was the convention when using mechanical typewriters.
Nope. Bzzt. Wrong. The convention predates manual typewriters; in typesetting, an extra-wide space was used after a full stop. When typewriters came along, the extra-wide space was interpreted as two spaces instead of one. But the extra-wide space predates the typewriter. The idea that the space after a full stop should be the same width as the space after a comma is a desktop-publishing forgetting of the older convention.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just do it the way my boss tells me.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Translation: kneepads.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ahem: 'Knee pads'.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I do it the way publishers tell me to. They're the chaps with the money, and I crave money.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Translation: kneepads.

Ewwwwwww.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

OK Boogie. Will try harder not to do that. I [Axe murder] you too much to want to drive you nuts.

It's just that my brain doesn't cope well with bunched up type.

--------------------

MSHB
Shipmate
# 9228

- Posted      Profile for MSHB   Email MSHB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patdys:

Kneepads could be ads for Kneep.

Without the space we cannot be certain.

--------------------
MSHB: Member of the Shire Hobbit Brigade

Posts: 1522 | From: Dharawal Country | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by rolyn:
OK Boogie. Will try harder not to do that. I [Axe murder] you too much to want to drive you nuts.

It's just that my brain doesn't cope well with bunched up type.

Bless you [Angel]

Two good things out of my moan - I now know that you love me and I brought the venerable RooK out on to a thread!

(Three if you put those darn full stops where they should be! [Biased] )

**goes of to bask in success**

[ 21. September 2014, 11:52: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Surely, 'knee-pads'?

My pet hate of the verbal kind. People who say: 'I bought him along for the journey'. Or 'she bought the pavlova to the party', or 'I bought the children to the playground'. Did you? Did you really? Did you BUY your children TO the playground? How does someone even do that?

'Bought' and 'brought' used to be two entirely separate words, with two completely different meanings when I was failing my 11+ at school. Unless things have changed it would be great to hear someone on TV (or anyone else) using the word 'brought' properly.

'I bought the dog in the car with me' is either just the usual tedious ignorance of how to use the word 'brought' or a very convoluted way of needlessly explaining that the dog in your car was purchased by you. Or, I don't care if you bought the wine, stole it or brewed it yourself - so long as you BROUGHT it? It's not a 'buy-a-bottle party (or a 'bing-a-bottle' party for that matter). The correct answer to the question: 'Did you BRING this?' is 'Yes, I BROUGHT it.' Or even 'No, I BROUGHT something else.' Don't tell me what you BOUGHT. I don't care about your shopping list or your lazy use of simple basic English.

(Yeah, I'm obsessed with this. I just reckon if a real stupido like me can get it right surely at least a few percentage of the morons on TV - and in the general population - can, too.)

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
agingjb
Shipmate
# 16555

- Posted      Profile for agingjb   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A reliable method to lose
My respect all at once is to choose
To replace "lose" with "loose";
Which is wrong; it's abuse.
And it's something I cannot excuse.

--------------------
Refraction Villanelles

Posts: 464 | From: Southern England | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:

(Three if you put those darn full stops where they should be! [Biased] )

A long long time ago in a previous life,(or previous site should I say), Mrs R picked me up on exactly the same thing. But of course you know how it goes when one's nearest and dearest tells us to do something. [Biased]

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah. First world English language problems, worthy grievances, indeed.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The argument over how many spaces to put after a sentence has been going on for over a century; a history of sentence spacing.
Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Is this basically the thread for things that are too pathetic even for TICTH?

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

quote:

Translation: someone who never played any sports.

Or bothered to check a dictionary to verify when dealing with their intellectual betters.

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Crap spouted by Boogie:
[qb] ... kthnxbai.

What does "kthnxbai" mean?

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
P.S. Sorry about the coding bollocks: I didn't notice it until after the time-limit. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
Is this basically the thread for things that are too pathetic even for TICTH?

You should see the neighborhood listserves I'm subscribed to. Makes this look like grave discussion in the UN General Assembly by comparison.

Maybe nobody here has any long-standing petty differences with other Shippies…nah, I think everyone would just prefer to be quietly passive aggressive and gripe about them elsewhere, rather than take the chance to be open when offered. Carry on.

--------------------

Pooks
Shipmate
# 11425

- Posted      Profile for Pooks     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Maybe nobody here has any long-standing petty differences with other Shippies…nah, I think everyone would just prefer to be quietly passive aggressive and gripe about them elsewhere, rather than take the chance to be open when offered. Carry on.

Nah, not true. I do. I'm just too senile to remember who or what.
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by piglet:
What does "kthnxbai" mean?

OK - Thank You - Goodbye

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Maybe nobody here has any long-standing petty differences with other Shippies…nah, I think everyone would just prefer to be quietly passive aggressive and gripe about them elsewhere, rather than take the chance to be open when offered.

They're too busy taking the chance to gripe at us in Styx. [Razz]

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
quote:
Crap spouted by Boogie:

No. Wrong. That was the convention when using mechanical typewriters.
Nope. Bzzt. Wrong. The convention predates manual typewriters; in typesetting, an extra-wide space was used after a full stop. When typewriters came along, the extra-wide space was interpreted as two spaces instead of one. But the extra-wide space predates the typewriter. The idea that the space after a full stop should be the same width as the space after a comma is a desktop-publishing forgetting of the older convention.
Bzzzzztttt. Sorry, no, thanks for playing. The real oldest convention is to go out with the other printers' journeymen, get thoroughly sloshed at lunchtime, and then go back to work and justify your lines of print by adding extra spaces in random places. If this isn't enough for some reason, add an extra double letter or a random 'e' at the end of a worde.

Guesse howwe I knowe thatte .
[Two face] LC/editor of 17th cent. variorum text

[ 22. September 2014, 23:08: Message edited by: Lamb Chopped ]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Typography in Heaven, typography in Hell.

Only 8 more boards to bring the good word, or rather good wordspace, to.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Too stupid to be worthy of a full on TICTH rant, but Jesus H. Christ, people are wierd:

Whiny Jerk From US: "deadlines shouldn't be in the middle of a workday"

Arbiter of Reason: "worldwide course, deadline will be in the middle of somebody's workday"

WJFUS: "look at where people are geographically most represented"

AR: "China, Russia, and India. Plus you have three whole weekends to work on the material in advance"

WJFUS: "but it's all about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Jesus H. Christ, people are wierd, part 2:

Clueless: "are we supposed to upload one file or also fill in the boxes duplicating our answers from the file"

Arbiter of Reason: posts instructions from right above boxes and file upload point answering the question.

Look, I'm sorry folks, but statistics requires verbal and mathematical ability. So start the fuck out with READING THE INSTRUCTIONS.

--------------------
Truth

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Double spaces after a full stop can look rather nice.  Don't you think so?

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

You're not catching me out that way: I'm only putting full stops at the ends of paragraphs.

Nyaah.

--------------------
Truth

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016