homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Famous BBC RSS Feed Headlines! (Page 13)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  24  25  26 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Famous BBC RSS Feed Headlines!
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Swiss 'gigolo' admits blackmail

Only way for alpine men to find love? [Killing me]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
People with quick reactions likely to live longer

And the Pope's a Catholic.

--------------------
I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

http://reversedstandard.wordpress.com/

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mandelson says car help too slow

The AA not good enough for 'Lord' Mandy?

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Germany gunman 'had depression'

Well, that problem's been solved now, thank God... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
Germany gunman 'had depression'

Well, that problem's been solved now, thank God... [Roll Eyes]

And once again people are given the impression that all people with mental illness are axe-wielding maniacs... [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

# 582

Famous consecutive BBC headlines:

What next for Pakistan?
Sex change
[Eek!]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

No talks on Falklands, says Brown

The Silent Island.

[ 29. March 2009, 07:15: Message edited by: Wesley J ]

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Button seals dream Australia win

Victory all zipped up.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Deaf call for better phone access

Sorry? What was that?

Stem cell 'deafness cure' closer

Ah! Deaf cell phones! - I said, deaf cell phones!'

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Knightley in violent charity ad

"Give from the heart or we'll cut it out!"

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

# 582

Foreign detainees 'have US right'

I was wondering where the US right had gone now Obama's in power... Turns out the foreign detainees had it all along.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Obama seeks stronger Turkish ties

And more stylish Italian shirts.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spray for 'six times longer' sex

Sorry ladies, it's about duration.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

US navy bears down on pirate boat

I think it's very wise of them to use bears - that'll make the pirates freak out!

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
US navy bears down on pirate boat

I think it's very wise of them to use bears - that'll make the pirates freak out!

I'd have thought seals would be more use than bears.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Esmeralda

# 582

Russia 'will buy Israeli drones'

So that's where all the bees are disappearing to!

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Thieving dwarves cause supernovae

That Gimli, I never trusted him...

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Obama invites Middle East heads (BBC News)

Saudi woman beheaded for fatally shooting husband (AP News)

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Bra boss withdraws Labour support

Nice one from BBC News! [Killing me]

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Facebook users say yes to changes

Nothing funny about the headline, I just can't believe it! It's never happened before...

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Winehouse collapses in St Lucia

Another construction failure. Tropical hurricane?

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 

Pupils ill after bulb put in soup

All they wanted was a light snack

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jahlove:

Pupils ill after bulb put in soup

All they wanted was a light snack

Now that wasn't very bright, was it?

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Rodgers confirms split with Queen

Another John Brown? We need to know! And what will Philip say to all this? [Ultra confused]

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Head 'intimately examined pupil'

It's advisable to regularly check your eyes. You might use your hands though, too.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg - Speaker 'dragging his feet on transparency'

Mightily messing up the House's OHP.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Wiping data 'hits flu prediction'

Wiping nose too.

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tumour make-up 'fuels depression'

I told Max Factor that selling make-up for tumours was a bad business decision...

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Airbus advice to pilots on speed

"Don't fly when on drugs."

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Floating wind turbine launched

At last, they've harnessed my husband's farts!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Paedophile 'slipped under radar'

Careless perverted dwarf cyclist?

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Lady Thatcher 'in good spirits'

What? They've pickled her?

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Peru moves to ease Amazon crisis

They've moved Peru? Where is it now?

--------------------

Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

Call for swift 'party drug' ban

in the meantime, don't swallow

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Legless frogs mystery solved

French cuisine.

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Turkey to 'never give up' EU bid

So they've been rickrolled, too! - "Never gonna give it up / never gonna let it down"

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Ok, it's silly season apparently, so here we go again:

Iran 'frees five' from UK embassy

From: Blyton, E., Five on a Secret Mission (to find the Fission)

--------------------

Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Teen pregnancy project ditched

Apparently they don't need any help.

Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Which goes nicely with:

Scientists claim sperm 'first'

Premature ejaculation?

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Google to launch operating system

It's the new NHS strategy for expensive surgery...

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Haddock in court over 1997 murder.

Will A.P. Herbert's hero conduct his own defence this time? I think not.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

EU to train Somali piracy force

We care about the quality of our pirates!

--------------------

Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Giant pudding starts town regatta

And Blancmange starts Wimbledon.

--------------------

Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
'Ransom demand' for missing ship - Tough love and the Floating Fund

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

# 582

Turnaround 'will not be simple'

Before you can do that you have to put your left foot in, your left foot out....

--------------------

Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
China admits death row organ use

It was an atrocious postlude! Only vaguely resembled the Widor Toccata. So many wrong notes, the condemned will be glad to die. And those screaming mixtures....

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

Students warned on flat ad scams

Beware: They're only good if they're 3D!

--------------------

Esmeralda

# 582

Maths 'no better than in 1970s'

Yup - it was hell then, it's still hell now.

--------------------

Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Inquiry call over Sunday services

8 o'clock once a month won't do, rage villagers.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

# 582

We'll have to cut costs - Darling

Start of a thousand marital conversations...

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  24  25  26 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016