homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » New Year meet up New Forest

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: New Year meet up New Forest
welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi, starting new thread, I wonder what you would like to do and when? We could plan to meet up in Jan sometime?
M x

Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds like a good idea.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've not checked the ship for a while... but we like the idea!!
Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
anteater

Ship's pest-controller
# 11435

- Posted      Profile for anteater   Email anteater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes we would be interested too! ( anteater and gizzie) .

--------------------
Schnuffle schnuffle.

Posts: 2538 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds like a good idea to me - I'm looking forward to it already.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi, I am wondering what would be a good date for people. We are free next weekend 3rd and 4th Jan, after that we are a bit constrained on a Sat afternoon as there is something my daughter goes to from 2.15 to 3.15 in New Milton, although one of us could leave to drop off and pick up. We are a bit tied up with the village panto in 11th Jan, otherwise we are ok for Sun lunchtimes for the next few weeks [/LIST]
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
January isn't possible for me as I'm going somewhere sunny for a flute course.
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

As far as dates are concerned, I would prefer not 3rd January, but I'll fit in with everybody else of course.

--------------------

anteater

Ship's pest-controller
# 11435

- Posted      Profile for anteater   Email anteater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Next weekend would be ok with us or any Sunday lunchtimes in January or February

--------------------
Schnuffle schnuffle.

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

Hi, and happy new year! The situation is much as before, we don't have much planned this weekend, although there is a free exhibition about Hampshire's role in WW1 at the Red House children's museum in Christchurch that our 6 y old might like, I wonder whether anyone else would like to come as well. or do something else child friendly?

Otherwise, maybe Feb would be better for us to meet up? what do you think?

SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

Happy New Year and thank you for posting, Welsh dragon. (I was going to pm, but it says your box is full!!) On the whole, I'd prefer later this month or February and I'm afraid museums are a bit tricky for me! [Smile]

--------------------

Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm afraid we can't do this weekend - Saturdays will always be difficult for us before 5 due to offsprings various commitments. Sundays are good...
And half term but thats only because I'm not working!

But no worries if I can't make it, meet anyway- I expect I will catch up with various people eventually!

We like the Red House museum in Christchurch though, and walking along the front there.

Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
anteater

Ship's pest-controller
# 11435

Yes later on would be better for us now too

--------------------
Schnuffle schnuffle.

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

bumping this as I am trying to organise another meet...
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When did you have in mind, WD?

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016