homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Things I Want To Know, etc. (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Things I Want To Know, etc.
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvanddaisies:
I've been looking for stuff from the TnT board, but can't find it using search, or in Limbo, and I can't find the board by playing with the number at the end of the URL [Frown] Anyone got a link, or links to archived threads? I'm about to give up. - Thanks in advance [Smile]

The board no longer exists, even in hidden form. I can only assume it was deleted to create space for other boards.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is the Ungodly Fear board accessible?

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
quote:
Originally posted by luvanddaisies:
I've been looking for stuff from the TnT board, but can't find it using search, or in Limbo, and I can't find the board by playing with the number at the end of the URL [Frown] Anyone got a link, or links to archived threads? I'm about to give up. - Thanks in advance [Smile]

The board no longer exists, even in hidden form. I can only assume it was deleted to create space for other boards.
Ah - I wondered - I was sure I'd found it by twiddling numbers at the end of the URL before, but had concluded I was imagining that!

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:

Moo

It doesn't look like it.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:

Moo

It doesn't look like it.
Happened before we moved onto this board software IIRC. There used to be some material on the main site, but I've literally just found out, "Our archive pages, with material going back (gulp) 10 years, are currently offline, but will be available as soon as we've finished cataloging them".

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That explains all the scrabbling and squeaking noises I heard earlier today. I thought it was mice in the walls, but now understand it was the Admins scrambling to be first with their explanations of why they would be unable to help with this project.

Personally, I nominate RooK.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well volunteered, Rook [Overused] (I saw him volunteering, jlg).

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That Simon hasn't made the material available to them and asked them for help in cataloging it is the reason I'd give if I were an admin.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
IIRC, it was available at one time since we got these boards.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
That Simon hasn't made the material available to them and asked them for help in cataloging it is the reason I'd give if I were an admin.

What she said [Big Grin]

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In that case, I'm off to buy more mousetraps. Seems the Archive Project has yet to be seen in Real Life and probably won't be.

Unlike Mouse #3, who was clearly sighted last night and is now doomed.

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is there any sensible way to change the colour of the page? I find the white very bright, too the point, late at night, where it hurts my eyes. No biggy but if I am missing a simple trick someone tell me please.

TY

Pyx_e

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
you can turn down the brightness on your monitor. that's what I do.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Louise
Shipmate
# 30

- Posted      Profile for Louise   Email Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another indirect approach -there's this really useful piece of software which I use that changes the blue/red light component in the screen display depending on the time of day - a big help at night. That takes a lot of the harsh edge off the white.

F.lux

cheers,
L.

--------------------
Now you need never click a Daily Mail link again! Kittenblock replaces Mail links with calming pics of tea and kittens! http://www.teaandkittens.co.uk/ Click under 'other stuff' to find it.

Posts: 6918 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Depending on your browser, you can set your colour preferences to override the page display settings. For example, in Firefox, if you go to preferences (it is under 'edit' in the Linux version, I think perhaps under 'tools' in the Windows version, you can go to the 'fonts and colors' segment under 'content' select fonts and colors, change to what you like and ensure you tick the 'override' box, and there you go. Just did it in FF and have white text on black background.

Some browsers don't have such a colour preference, and you might want to check out some others if your's doesn't. I have only Iron which doesn't (non-tracking version of google chromium) and FF on this throw away netbook, so perhaps others can advice if you are using something different. I seem to recall Opera had this preference and I would never advise anyone to use Infernal Exploder

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you.

P

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have no posts in 'recent history' between 29th August 2010 and 11th April 2011. With this post, the gap will no longer be visible. I have not had shore time and despite a low post production I am just wondering about a glitch in the counting software?

Or is this the fourth alternate reality I have now been in. [Paranoid] .

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You don't remember that little green spaceship and the probes?

That mission was a success, then

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear God, you are in cohoots with Marvin- I should have realized, eh.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So God is an astronaut? And in cahoots with Pete and Marvin? Yeah... that explains a lot.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Barefoot Friar

Ship's Shoeless Brother
# 13100

- Posted      Profile for Barefoot Friar   Email Barefoot Friar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How did the rule concerning the length of sigs come about, and why isn't it part of the 10Cs? When someone gets asked to shorten a sig (I think Jengie Jon pointed out my four-liner once), who's to stop them saying "I don't see it written down anywhere. Make me! [Razz] " or some variation on that theme?

Not questioning the rule, mind you... just wondering, is all.

--------------------
Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. -- Desmond Tutu

Posts: 1621 | From: Warrior Mountains | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Padre Joshua:
How did the rule concerning the length of sigs come about, and why isn't it part of the 10Cs? When someone gets asked to shorten a sig (I think Jengie Jon pointed out my four-liner once), who's to stop them saying "I don't see it written down anywhere. Make me! [Razz] " or some variation on that theme?

It was perhaps Erin's whim.

I find myself in agreement, and with a will to make it so - should the making be necessary.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The 10Cs are designed as broad statements giving the hosts and admins the necessary freedom to do what's needed to keep the boards functioning and guide people so they know what's expected. They aren't a book of legal rules containing everything.

Most little things are in the FAQs or somewhere specifically relevant. In the case of sig length, you'll find it clearly stated on the edit profile page. Next to the box for your signature it says:
quote:
Signatures appear at the bottom of your posts. You can use UBB code in your signature, but not HTML. Please limit your signature to no more than four lines. Long signatures make the Baby Jesus cry. Images are OFF.
(emphasis mine).

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was last editing my signature I kept to the line limit, but I discovered that there is also a character limit enforced by the system. It might be useful to mention that in the guidance text, for other verbose people.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Your sig is 5 lines, Vulpior. Just sayin'.

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vulpior:
When I was last editing my signature I kept to the line limit, but I discovered that there is also a character limit enforced by the system. It might be useful to mention that in the guidance text, for other verbose people.

I guess most people will find the character limit easily enough if they're sufficiently verbose. I found it when trying to put a list of links to photos into my sig because the URL address counted even though not displayed (tinyURL is great sometimes!).

[ETA: it's four lines viewed here]

[ 23. November 2011, 10:47: Message edited by: Alan Cresswell ]

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[crosspost] Looks like 4 to me. Screen resolution issue?

[ 23. November 2011, 10:47: Message edited by: Marvin the Martian ]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I doubt that it's screen resolution as it is 4 lines on my netbook.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think PeteC must be seeing double. Have you been drinking Windolene again Pete? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I think PeteC must be seeing double.

Well, seeing times 1.2 anyway.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

Not Windolene then. Toilet Duck maybe?

--------------------

mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A far superior drink.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a suspicion that enlarged text for legibility might be playing a role here.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dal Segno

al Fine
# 14673

- Posted      Profile for Dal Segno     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If I edit a post, then try to edit it a second time, I always get the error message. Are we only allowed a single round of editing on a posted message?

--------------------
Yet ever and anon a trumpet sounds

Posts: 1200 | From: Pacific's triple star | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dal Segno:
If I edit a post, then try to edit it a second time, I always get the error message. Are we only allowed a single round of editing on a posted message?

In theory you can edit as many times as you like, but the 2 minute window applies from the moment of the initial post being made so it's pretty hard to get multiple edits in.

Test edit 1

Test edit 2 - yep, it's possible. You just need to be really quick [Smile]

[ 06. January 2012, 14:11: Message edited by: Marvin the Martian ]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Has heaven been harrowed down to stuff that was running on Jan 1st, or are my settings up the spout? I logged on to add to a thread that was running before Christmas (something heard on the radio), and heaven is down to just over a page of threads.

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

How very observant of you! [Biased]

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
Has heaven been harrowed down to stuff that was running on Jan 1st, or are my settings up the spout?

Time's harrow.

Most topics in Heaven are fairly ephemeral, so the periodic tidy tends to prune to a week/10 days.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Question: how soon after a Shipmate dies are their account and 50 Last Posts deleted?

Jen's seemed to disappear awfully quickly.

Thanks!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Find a thread that jlg posted on (such as the Phelps thread in Hell page 2) then click on the name at the top above the avatar and you will go to their profile.

http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=recent_user_posts;u=00000098. There you are.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

We normally don't delete any accounts. But when they're deactivated they don't show up in the search any more.
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks. Her profile wasn't coming up; and I and others couldn't bring up her last posts.

I appreciate having her shipmate number. I couldn't look on the main boards for her posts, because of all the posts *about* her. I hadn't yet tried the archives.

**Given that posts are available this backdoor way, would it be possible to just keep a person's profile showable and directory-able? (Without the capacity for PMs or active links in it.)** It would give us more time to get used to someone's absence, rather than having the person AND the profile disappear.

FWIW. Thanks.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Given that posts are available this backdoor way, would it be possible to just keep a person's profile showable and directory-able?

I'm afraid not. It's a restriction of the software. I really don't like disbling member accounts when they die, but unfortunately it's a necessity to stop any sickos who may have that user's password getting into the account and posting stuff.

--------------------

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Given that posts are available this backdoor way, would it be possible to just keep a person's profile showable and directory-able?

I'm afraid not. It's a restriction of the software. I really don't like disbling member accounts when they die, but unfortunately it's a necessity to stop any sickos who may have that user's password getting into the account and posting stuff.
If we're told about a member who's died, their details and a link to their profile are added to this thread in Glory.

Tubbs

--------------------

Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
Has heaven been harrowed down to stuff that was running on Jan 1st, or are my settings up the spout?

Most topics in Heaven are fairly ephemeral, so the periodic tidy tends to prune to a week/10 days.
Oh, fiddle-de-dee. I really wanted to read that thread about iPads, but it's harrowed. Pleughhh.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Oh, fiddle-de-dee. I really wanted to read that thread about iPads, but it's harrowed. Pleughhh.

Since it was posted on so recently, it should be in the first pages of Oblivion.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Page 18, there it is. Thanks, Moo. No trace of it through Search.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As I understand it, Oblivion has now got too big for search to work.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

You can usually find things if you know roughly the date of the last post.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

Yep. It works, just about- especially when there are people around who are willing and kind enough to help with the odd signpost.

Thank you.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016