homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Cannot access the "Gallery"

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Cannot access the "Gallery"
Lolly

Ship's Lollygagger
# 13347

- Posted      Profile for Lolly   Email Lolly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tried to look at the Gallery but it shows "You need to log into the Ship of Fools boards to view this page" and down at the bottom of the blue strip on the left, it says "Not logged in". However, I am logged in so I'm not sure what the issue is. Thanks for any assistance.

--------------------
And draw us near and bind us tight
all your children here in their rags of light - LC

Posts: 179 | From: East of the Sun, West of the Moon | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have no trouble (just tried when I read your email). Close your browser, then open it again and try. The software is ancient and is sometimes incontinent. It also suffers from dementia. Needs to be shaken out of its confusion.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lolly

Ship's Lollygagger
# 13347

- Posted      Profile for Lolly   Email Lolly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tried logging out and back in. Then closed the browser, deleted all temporary files and cookies and logged back in but that hasn't helped. Good to know that it is just me though. Thank you.

--------------------

Posts: 179 | From: East of the Sun, West of the Moon | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My guess is it's something to do with cookies.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lolly

Ship's Lollygagger
# 13347

Well, I've logged out and closed the browser on one computer and gone to another computer that isn't ever logged into the Ship and logged on but still have the same issue. It's not that important so I'll drop it. I do appreciate your checking though. You'd think something named "cookies" would be much sweeter to deal with.

--------------------

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016