homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The Vanity of Martin60 (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The Vanity of Martin60
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
WTF is it with you? You have, over the years been called repeatedly for posting obscure, self-indulgent bollocks and your contributions (eg this) to the Islamic Violence thread in Purgatory have continued this trend.

You have ruined the flow of many knotty threads, confused the heck out of regulars (me for a start) and I have no doubt discouraged n00bs. Maybe that's your Grand Design. We've seen that you're smart enough to write clear and simple prose so why don't you do that rather than crap all over them?

Put up or shut up.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Teufelchen
Shipmate
# 10158

- Posted      Profile for Teufelchen   Email Teufelchen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you, Sioni, for showing the younger generation of shipmates how to write a cogent Hell call.

Martin! You have apparently embraced a more liberal brand of Christianity since I was last a regular here. But you're still posting obfuscatory drivel, and it still seems to imply that we're all out of step but you.

Can you extricate yourself from your self-embrace for a few moments and explain why you don't just say what you mean?

t

--------------------
Little devil

Posts: 3894 | From: London area | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
With some posters on the Ship I just automatically skip over their content. I just do not think what they have to write is worth taking my time to read it. A number of these posters write in a clear, easy to understand way.

With other posters I look and see if they are headed down the same familiar road, or the poster has something new to say. Most of these posters write in clear, easy to understand ways.

With other posters I avidly look forward to what they post as I know it will be thought provoking even as I may disagree with it.

With Martin I know there is a good chance I am going to have to think about what he posts. And when I figure out what I think he means I usually find a pearl of wisdom.

I'm struggling to see why it is a bad thing to have to think about what Martin posts.

YMMV and clearly does.

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Teufelchen:
Martin! You have apparently embraced a more liberal brand of Christianity since I was last a regular here. But you're still posting obfuscatory drivel, and it still seems to imply that we're all out of step but you.

Can you extricate yourself from your self-embrace for a few moments and explain why you don't just say what you mean?

Because when he says what he means it becomes clear he thinks he's a better Christian than us all.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Martin ocassionally says something oddly fascinating, like poetry at 4 a.m. when I was at univ and everyone is half cut on the garbage bag of Martin weed he always carries with him. And then he pulls out a ukelele and Jesus does a duet with him.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I more or less agree with Tortuf.

It's poetry, guys, plus Zen koans, current mental/emotional/spiritual weather, and a few interesting things Martin rescued from the gutter, a compost pile, and a hidden shelf at the library. And an antique yo-yo, dryer lint, and bubble gum wrappers (with crumpled Bazooka comics).

An art form. A dynamic sculpture of collage.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The frustration on the thread Sioni links to is that the obfuscatory style covers not a pearl of wisdom but a stuck-record whine about Islamic violence, all our violence and avoiding discussion. It annoys me to put in effort to understanding something for that and you can see on the thread that it has tried the patience of some extremely patient posters.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
I more or less agree with Tortuf.

It's poetry, guys, plus Zen koans, current mental/emotional/spiritual weather, and a few interesting things Martin rescued from the gutter, a compost pile, and a hidden shelf at the library. And an antique yo-yo, dryer lint, and bubble gum wrappers (with crumpled Bazooka comics).

Sorry, but I don't regard objets trouve* suitable for debating threads. I like some expressionist art, but not in Purgatory.

That's really a matter for the Hosts and Admins so I could post in The Styx. For now I'm simply fed up with Martin60's arrogance in posting this way and generally disrupting the thread.

*'Objects found'. IIRC the Dadaists and Surrealists were fond of this, usually in a clueless phase.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sioni Sais--

Well, found art is still popular, in many forms. There's even a magazine of more mundane found things.

And, um, what about the usual Shiply advice of "just scroll on by"?

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:

I don't give a monkey's. It's a discussion board. We shouldn't have to sit there puzzling out cryptic posts as if they're some kind of crossword clue before we can answer his points. He's deliberately obfuscatory because he's enjoying giving people a two-fingered salute and laughing at them. Carry on feeding him with applause if you want but be aware of what you're doing.
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I often find Martin's posts mildly entertaining when I read one or two. When I try to talk to him about his views I find them less entertaining. When he does it on an emotive topic it's a train wreck.

Sure, one can scroll past, one can not read the thread, one can choose not to log on to SoF. All these are possibilities yet getting irritated is a possibility as well, particularly when one has tried to engage, and hence we have hell to vent in. And then, having vented, we have the choice to pick another mode of engagement.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Ariel--

I find many people's posts somewhat cryptic--especially when the paragraphs are very long, very densely worded, and have a lot of unfamiliar concepts. (And I'm not pointing at any particular posters.)

Part of that is because, as an adult, I've developed some neuro glitches that sometimes make that kind of text difficult and confusing. When that's acting up, I get in the middle of a dense paragraph, my mind feels lost and decides to hike back out. (tl;dr, more or less.)

With Martin, at least their puzzleness is obvious at a glance (IMHO), and you (gen.) don't have to read as long to realize you haven't got a clue!
[Smile]

--------------------

Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I assumed he's high on something when he writes like that.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Martin reminds me of a 17 year old cousin, who has been reading Sartre, and who likes to regale family parties with gnomic utterances. I feel irritated and affectionate in equal measure - but on the other hand, the cousin will grow up!

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quetzalcoatl: Martin reminds me of a 17 year old cousin, who has been reading Sartre, and who likes to regale family parties with gnomic utterances.
Does it work? (I have a friend for whom it does.)

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There was a good phase of Martin.

It seems to be over.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Chesterbelloc

Tremendous trifler
# 3128

- Posted      Profile for Chesterbelloc   Email Chesterbelloc   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
he's enjoying giving people a two-fingered salute and laughing.

What is the sound of one finger saluting?

--------------------
"[A] moral, intellectual, and social step below Mudfrog."

Posts: 4199 | From: Athens Borealis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Johnny lad. Chums.

First off. My apologies. Drink had been taken and I was responding to Raptor Eye at the end of page 17 not realising in my sodden dotage that the stream had flowed on by the time my comment and correction (the necessity indicative of the Côtes du Rhône after a hard night among evangelicals ...) surfaced way down page 18.

Second off. ... my apologies. The phases tumble on eh?

What can I put right here in response to any no holds barred question on Islam and violence or anything else?

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Sioni Sais: (eg this)
I still understood parts of that one. This one however ... I've got nothin'.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
All is made clear on the thread in question LeRoc. As for your sophomoric views on omnipotence ... [Biased]

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Martin60: As for your sophomoric views on omnipotence ... [Biased]
I think you are the living proof of my sophomoric views on omnipotence.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

orfeo, orfeo. Wherefore art thou orfeo? Yours inconstantly ...

mousethief, it's all right mate, I don't think I'm better than you because you can't admit you got Jesus and His cousin mixed up and therefore have a cognitively dissonant understanding of pacifism you can't loop yet. I understand. I really do.

Golden Key. I'm just like all the other boys. You should see my pawn collection.

Tortuf. That's just you projecting your bloody niceness. Finding what you want to see. I'm just a mirror, you can tell me by the way I walk.

--------------------
Love wins

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by Martin60:
Johnny lad. Chums.

First off. My apologies. Drink had been taken and I was responding to Raptor Eye at the end of page 17 not realising in my sodden dotage that the stream had flowed on by the time my comment and correction (the necessity indicative of the Côtes du Rhône after a hard night among evangelicals ...) surfaced way down page 18.

Second off. ... my apologies. The phases tumble on eh?

I'm not sure it's always a matter of PWD but acknowledgements and apologies accepted. Pax.
quote:

What can I put right here in response to any no holds barred question on Islam and violence or anything else?

This is another matter entirely. You can't put things right here. All you can do is post in simple clear prose when contributing to discussions. I've seen you write in that way and while it might less satisfying to you it drives the thread along a treat.

Happy posting!

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Dashed decent of you Mr. English.

PWD in the {U/Li}nux Print Working Directory sense? Or me in the People With 'Disability' sense?!

Less will be more in future.

--------------------
Love wins

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:

PWD in the {U/Li}nux Print Working Directory sense? Or me in the People With 'Disability' sense?!

My apologies: PWD is 'posting while drunk'.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

More what, though? Merely adding words may not solve the problem (witness the IngoB thread in Hell, sorry, no, Limbo. Bingo's posts do not lack for words).

It's not just the compression of your posts that I have trouble with (others' MMV), it's these:

1. What post are you responding to? Could you use the "quote" function occasionally?

2. How are you proceeding from Point A to Point B? Often, I see two thoughts of yours next to each other as though the connection between them is obvious. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I often see no relationship between them. It's also often difficult for me to understand how your response relates to another poster's comments. Could you at least occasionally fill in these gaps about your thought process (not just the thoughts themselves) for those of us who flunked Mind Reading 101?

3. Finally, I grow weary of the constant harping on your human failings. There's really no need to inform or remind us of these; we all have 'em, and we all see 'em in each other. It begins to come across as false humility and/or a dig at the rest of us for failing to yak on & on about our own. "What an asshole I am, and how colossally we all suck" may be a thread in its own right, but it needn't form the core of every thread on the Ship.

--------------------
Spiggott: Everything I've ever told you is a lie, including that.
Moon: Including what?
Spiggott: That everything I've ever told you is a lie.
Moon: That's not true!

Posts: 3925 | From: Upper right corner | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

PWD! Strewth! Two ... three glasses. Stroll on.

Aye Porridge, we'll see. (Woe unto me I am but a mere etc).

The simplest explanation is always valid. There is no connection.

--------------------
Love wins

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You mentioned you'd had some drink Martin. I need to know what it is you drink (I wrongly thought it must be what you smoke). I want to both drink what you drink, and also avoid it. I also want to know what musical instrument.

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
mousethief, it's all right mate, I don't think I'm better than you because you can't admit you got Jesus and His cousin mixed up and therefore have a cognitively dissonant understanding of pacifism you can't loop yet. I understand. I really do.

As I said.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
PWD! Strewth! Two ... three glasses. Stroll on.

*Sigh*

Just above and to the right of Sioni’s post is a set of quote marks. If you click on these, you can re-post Sioni’s exact words, with his ID (you can also highlight and delete, if you wish, all the ones that have no bearing on your response, e.g.:

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
My apologies: PWD is 'posting while drunk'.

And while using a poster’s name is a fine alternative (e.g.
quote:

),

it also helps to signify which poster you’re addressing a stand-alone remark like this –

quote:

– to.

I suppose this is aimed my way, but why make us guess?

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

Aye Porridge, one can do all of that.

mousethief, your case rests.

no ... if I do more than the thinnest spliff I get REALLY PARANOID. Full bodied reds. Single malts. Gin out the freezer. Real ale. Cinzano and sod. What a night.

--------------------
Love wins

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Martin60. I'll give you credit for taste. If you like Cinzano, try to get hold of some Lillet, from Bordeaux.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

I thought that was a sanitary towel?!

I've had it I recall.

--------------------
Love wins

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

And I'm the sod with the Cinzano ... with soda.

--------------------
Love wins

Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

Well, I'm guessing there's yet another explanation, to wit: You're not talking to us at all. You're talking to yourself, AKA your Cinzano-and-soda.

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Cinzano and sod. What a night.

Is that the yuppie version of rum, buggery and the lash?
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

One went to gremmer school frum one's kinesil hise precisely because one DIDN'T have to endure double sodomy on Wednesday afternoons as at the nearest public school which would have taken one as a charity case.

I always George Melly's Merchant Navy version of wine, women and song: rum, bum and concertina.

[ 28. February 2015, 23:05: Message edited by: Martin60 ]

--------------------
Love wins

Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

Wow. Is that supposed to be an improvement on reg'lar MartinSpeak?

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
orfeo, orfeo. Wherefore art thou orfeo? Yours inconstantly ...

Golden Key. I'm just like all the other boys. You should see my pawn collection.

Tortuf. That's just you projecting your bloody niceness. Finding what you want to see. I'm just a mirror, you can tell me by the way I walk.

One of the things that would most improve your posting is learning to use the bloody quote button. It's not hard, Martin. I mean, this is relatively good because your use of people's names makes it possible for us to make some kind of link to what you're responding to.

But a lot of the time you just spout something and you leave it up to the reader to guess what it connects to. The lack of clarity in what you write sometimes makes this difficult, and often the next bit of a thread is taken up by people trying to guess where the connection lies.

So learn to quote. If you're not sure how, go to the UBB practice thread in Styx and practice.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

I've seen Martin quote a couple of times. He knows how to do it if he wants to.

--------------------

Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:

So learn to quote. If you're not sure how, go to the UBB practice thread in Styx and practice.

Request already tendered. Lesson provided upthread. This was the response:

quote:

Note that one DIDN’T, however.

(Am I getting the hang of MartinSpeak yet? Or is that too clear?)

--------------------

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

quote:
I always George Melly's Merchant Navy version of wine, women and song: rum, bum and concertina.

I am enjoying having all my questions answered indirectly. I now know what musical instrument he plays, and what makes him stupefied for Jesus.

--------------------
\_(ツ)_/

orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Porridge:
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:

Request already tendered. Lesson provided upthread. This was the response:

quote:

Note that one DIDN’T, however.

(Am I getting the hang of MartinSpeak yet? Or is that too clear?)

Far too clear.

Martin has had his posts edited in Hell before, I seem to recall. I wonder if he'd like to go through the experience again?

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
I've seen Martin quote a couple of times. He knows how to do it if he wants to.

He can do any bleeding thing he puts his mind too. He's a clever guy. Too much of the time however he indulges himself to a near-sociopathic extent and that's why I called him.

Believe me, if I wasn't sure he could post clearly, I wouldn't have called him to Hell.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As per his apology; I have often wondered how often Martin posts when he is a little tipsy. The trouble is the ones where I detect a whiff of alcohol are often the most poetic and cogent. Martin is a constant reminder for me of the cartoon that used to be on the side bar over there --------->

The Aslan / Litter box one. It gently reminds me that most of God is simply not intelligible to me, and that is how God likes it. Damn he sent Jesus 2000 years ago who did stuff for three years, a few short books were written about it and I (and the whole of creation) can't understand it, get my head round it or control it.

I have less and less problems with Martin's type of posting than I do with intricately argued theological gnat arguments. Martin has embraced the camel.

Martin, he's just this guy, you know.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Very good points there; I do tend to see him as a holy fool: irritating, but pregnant!

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

OK, OK, already. I must be more considerate. Stone me.

I must be more considerate.
I MUST be more considerate.
I must BE more considerate.
I must be MORE considerate.
I must be more CONSIDERATE.

Can I do director's cuts?

As for DRINK! I don't on school nights.

--------------------
Love wins

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Please could this possibly include not using caps for emphasis.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Make sure everyone that you tell Martin exactly how to act so that you can be happy.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyx_e:

Martin, he's just this guy, you know.

The first 7 million posts were the worst. The next 7 million were the worst too. After that he goes into a bit of a decline.

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016