homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prayers of the Faithful - 2015 (Page 7)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  53  54  55 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prayers of the Faithful - 2015
Churchy LaFemme
Shipmate
# 11884

- Posted      Profile for Churchy LaFemme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] For all here
[Votive] For Kenji Goto [Votive]

Having what i think is a spiritual crisis, and also maybe a medical crisis.

--------------------
Bear and forbear (for a total of five bears).

Posts: 147 | From: Facing the sun | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A dear friend has a brain cyst and was operated on. Please prayer for her recovery.

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] reading [Votive] praying [Votive]

and my son has his daughter, aged 3years now, about being baptised at the church on Monday evening, and lots of us will be there. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(((Daisymay and Granddaughter!))) [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Praying for all. [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all here. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holding us all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all in need.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Lord, in Your mercy, hear our prayers. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Taliesin
Shipmate
# 14017

- Posted      Profile for Taliesin   Email Taliesin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Giving thanks to God and to everyone who upheld J in your prayers. Baby Isaac was born yesterday. He weighs 2lbs and its doing well. He still needs your prayers as the next few days and weeks will be tough.

[Votive] love to all of you, and thanks for being here when we needed you.
Tali.

Posts: 2138 | From: South, UK | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Baby Isaac, his family and the medical team caring for him [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Taliesin’s Julie, baby Isaac, and his dad.

For Starbug’s Uncle D, for healing. For Auntie P, and the grandchild. For upholding for R. Protect them, Lord, and bring Your healing light.

For A.

For North East Quine’s Dad, for healing.

For Mad Cat’s P and J, for their courage to be rewarded.

For Ferijen’s M, for a safe journey home, and comfort for her only child.

For Churchy LaFemme and Kenji Goto.

For healing for Ye Olde Motherboarde’s friend.

For daisymay, her son, and his daughter.

For success of my attempts to find funding.

For the Telemum.

For a breakthrough in my perpetual empty-purse problem.

For M.

For Aunties Danger and Telenun.

I’m tired of always making the same mistakes and being on the same treadmill of my own bad habits and screwups.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all in need, especially Isaac and his mum, Julie. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 

[Votive]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
For Isaac and his mum Julie.

For O., the F. family, the S. family, G. and her family, T., and R.

For the Telemum.

For an understanding and mastery of time as currency.

For P. to be funded, as well as K. And me.

--------------------
Take emptiness and lying speech far from me, and do not give me poverty or wealth. Give me a living sufficient for me.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Still holding us all in the Light.

[Votive]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Thinking of various news stories, blessings to all who are hassled for being different.

For me: dealing with a depression flare-up, health, general upholding, and some time-sensitive private intentions.

Thanks.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
An MRI showed that Uncle D has considerable brain damage, on top of all his other injuries. Auntie P and cousin R are going to the hospital later today and his life support machine will be turned off. Someone in London has a dent in their car and a heavy conscience. Lord, may Your love and justice prevail in this horrible situation. [Votive]

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for people suffering from cancer, especially C.

[Votive] for people suffering from depression, especially L and F.

[Votive] for people suffering from lack of self esteem, or looking for their place in the group, especially J.

[Votive] for those above.

Lord, may your healing presence be known. Amen.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Praying for all above [Votive]

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all. [Votive]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

I mentioned before that my Aunt H had cancer in her jaw but i didn't know anything. Well now I know it doesn't look good. She's having surgery on the 17th. Please pray.

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

Uncle D's life support machine was turned off yesterday morning and he passed away quietly at around 5pm. Because she was still weak from her operation, Auntie P wasn't able to visit him to say goodbye.

Mr Bug's car broke down on the way back from a football match last night and smoke started pouring out of it. Thank You, Lord, that it happened in a residential area near our home and not in the New Forest where there's no phone signal. I'm praying for protection now, for me and my family.

--------------------

Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for all in need, distress or sickness.

I've asked before for prayers for my daughter C and her husband, in a difficult situation. It has become more complicated (sorry, can't give details) so please, of your charity, pray for them both.

[Votive] Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayer.

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

This evening, my son has his daughter being baptised after 5pm. May she like it and also good for God. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------

Polly Plummer
Shipmate
# 13354

- Posted      Profile for Polly Plummer   Email Polly Plummer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Votive] for all in need, and for the soul of Starbug's Uncle D.

May he rest in peace and rise in glory.

--------------------

daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

and we had a really nice good time in the church [Overused]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

Praying for all needs here expressed and unexpressed.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

Telepath, thank you so much for your private message. I'm sorry I couldn't reply as your mailbox is full.

--------------------

Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

[Votive] for the Jordanian pilot Moaz al- Kasasbeh reportedly murdered by being burned alive. Lord, embrace him into your heavenly Kingdom, comfort those who mourn, and show the perpetrators that this evil has nothing to do with your will. Amen.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

fullgospel
Shipmate
# 18233

- Posted      Profile for fullgospel   Author's homepage   Email fullgospel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
please pray for Robert

his Hearing for assylum has been cancelled (postponed probably by the Home Office). He is very low as it has already been delayed by the Home Office previously.

He says he is going to fast till Friday. He is a young man, but it seems a long time to me.

[Votive]

[ 03. February 2015, 20:29: Message edited by: fullgospel ]

--------------------
on the one hand - self doubt
on the other, the universe that looks through your eyes - your eyes

Posts: 364 | From: Rubovia | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

For fullgospel's Robert.

For Moaz al-Kasasbeh, and for peace.

For a private intention.

For the Telemum.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

--------------------

Lia
Shipmate
# 7396

- Posted      Profile for Lia   Email Lia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Reading and praying for all here.

[Votive]

Praying also for all refugees, asylum seekers and those of us who feel displaced in mind and body.

Posts: 127 | From: Cherry Tree Lane | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

[Votive]

--------------------

Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

--------------------

Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reading and praying through the thread. [Votive]

Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  53  54  55 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016