homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Pacifica - Let us all Rejoice... Australia, NZ, islands, etc (Page 19)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Pacifica - Let us all Rejoice... Australia, NZ, islands, etc
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
BL, thanks for the good wishes. Family Court hearing yesterday brought more good news with orders being made for access etc which are a lot more reasonable than what DIL was allowing. Next hearing had a date in late 2017, so that is good news indeed and we all feel very relieved. Utterly exhausted but glad orders are signed and now in place.

My St J Ambulance friend always had sanitary napkins in his car in case he stopped at an accident and something was needed to stem bleeding. So, well done.

I hope the wound heals well and quickly.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Carex
Shipmate
# 9643

- Posted      Profile for Carex   Email Carex   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I carried sanitary napkins in my kit with the US Forest Service and with Search and Rescue: they are good for chainsaw injuries and the like that can get very messy.
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
BL, I too ignore the Cup. Sometimes I have even fogotten all abou it.

As a child I used to watch the trotters at the Royal Easter Show with my grandmother. I was always sorry for the one who came last.

I aso remember that two horses died last year at cup festival.

Just not my scene at all.

Nor mine.

But Oh Wow!!! A New Zealand outsider with a woman rider too!!!

Cheers for Michelle and Prince of Penzance!!!!

(Now I don't want to hear any more about it)

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Razz]

Might not have watched the cup, but did have to make fascinators and help set up for it at the nursing home. My mother enjoyed yesterday, particularly as our ancestors came from Penzance. She had a great time - although the anticipation is often more fun than the race.

I told everyone my only prayer was for the horses, and sadly it was not a great day for 3 of them. Whatever the buzz, it is still a brutal and corrupt 'sport', and Michelle's speech at the end rather confirmed that view*. Interesting that her dad, who has been part of the horse scene all his life, just wants her to retire now. Wonder if she'll listen!

*No, I didn't watch the race, but you can't avoid seeing it at every news break afterwards.

[ 03. November 2015, 18:43: Message edited by: Banner Lady ]

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Came out for breakfast and found TV being put on for the arrival of the ABs at Auckland airport. After a brief discussion it was switched to the usual radio Concert Programme.
I'm sure we'll have the Grand Arrival on tonight's news anyway.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And how GG - I've been over on the Coast today and came back to a friend's place to see two supposedly intelligent women on TV1 giggling themselves silly about the return of the All Blacks.

I think I'm getting old and grumpy but the saturation coverage is a bit wearying.

I've also been re-creating the pre-earthquake garden alongside the driveway (which isn't nearly as ambitious as BL's courtyard which sounds lovely ). I found some rosemary on sale at the market and though I would buy some as it is fairly drought resistant. So I asked for some
prostate rosemary [Hot and Hormonal] I was so embarrassed I didn't know where to put myself [Hot and Hormonal] so I pretended I didn't realise what I'd said, paid up and scurried away.

I think I need a minder.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

Huia, I don't garden any more, but I planted a compact type of rosemary last month by the roadside.
There's a row of little white crosses on a slight rise about 7km south of Turangi, where one of our outstanding students was travelling north with her boyfriend's brother, his wife and their two small children. I think the driver, distracted by the kids, swerved off the tarseal on to gravel, and skidded into the path of a logging truck.
I've passed the spot year after year and thought of planting something for her, and I finally did it on our way north last month. And checking on the southbound trip I found it looking well and putting out shoots.
The accident was 21 years ago.

GG

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Huia, i am still embarrassed by a typo I wrote on one of these boards some time ago. It gave Pete C a good laugh. I wrote "pubic" instead of "public."

[ 04. November 2015, 19:07: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Huia, the courtyard is very simple, and I created it with fill and pavers (after we replaced the tumbledown shed at our back fence with my new craft studio) so that I could cross easily to the house. Our property slopes away from the road, and as TP has made various garden rooms to plant his fruit trees in, we have done a bit of terracing. Each area is bordered by hedging - box where low shrubbery is needed and vibernum where larger walls are required.

I step out of the studio on to the square of the courtyard and there is a viburnum screen on the right hand side, with an iris bed in front of it and a birdbath. On the left hand side are two fruit trees, each with a square of box hedging planted around them and a path to the driveway between. Directly in front of me is the low verandah of the house, with two steps down to the courtyard. This is where TP has put the troughs of seaside daisies and violas. The back of the house is covered with ivy, which is the bane of TP's life, but I love being surrounded by walls of green - particularly as we have grown most of them from offcuts, suckers and tubes.

His latest effort is to create a row of herbs in pots under the kitchen window. And on Saturday he put a pot with a red red rose newly sprung in Spring alongside my studio door.
[Razz]

BL. Feeling Chatterly.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:

I think I'm getting old and grumpy but the saturation coverage is a bit wearying.

Nevah!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah Zappa - sorry to dis your religion [Biased]

Huia

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Miss M's older sister who is thirteen, was playing with a friend last night when she dislocated left kneecap. Details are sketchy right now.

Son took her to Concord Hospital which was about five minutes drive away. That was about 9:00 pm. They finally returned at 2:00 am. She was just about off her face on whatever strong painkiller she had been given.

I minded them this morning as son was playing keyboard and introducing a song he had written. None of us was in a good mood. She has a brace from thigh to ankle. Miss M started to throw a tantrum, haven't seen too many of those recently, so I sent her back to bed and told her to go to sleep.

More unpleasant stuff as well. What next?

[ 08. November 2015, 06:41: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I am hoping that someone here with more knowledge of flags and ceremonial matters may be able to help out here. Even knowing it is Remembrance Day tomorrow has not turned up much. My knowledge is fairly minimal.

I just looked outside to see a strange sight. I guess it is connected to Remembrance Day tomorrow.

About 15-20 what appeared to be youths were marching past. Not really marching but they were in step. The seemed to have royal blue or similar boiler suits, definitely not new looking but softened by washing. They wore white cloth hats similar to a beach hat.

At the front one flag was furled and carried lowered. Two other flags were fluttering and it was hard to see details. Possibly Australian flag and red ensign . The ensign can be flown from planes tomorrow but its significance here is unknown to me. I am not even sure that is what it was as i could not see it properly.

At the rear, they were brought up by two older men. I think one had the NZflag.

Have done a bit of searching but can't find anything specific. They were marching down Parramatta Road footpath towards Sydney.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think it was the first tranche of the Kiwi invasion - Australia lost the Rugby World Cup so has also lost its sovereignity - more will be arriving soon.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I guess you have heard the comment about the benefits of NZedders moving here? It improves the IQ of both countries! [Big Grin]

I have had it suggested that these may have been on a training run from one of the local colleges here. Certainly the cotton beach style hats were odd. One son said he thought a friend years ago had blue tracksuit for sports uniform from Newington. Trinity is closer and there are a couple in the other direction. Boiler suits were odd too and none of them moved enthusiastically. And why four flags?

One of life's little mysteries.

--------------------

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It could also be a reenactment group of recruitment party. I know one such group crossed the Lennox Bridge in the lower Blue Mountains a couple of days ago, walking to Sydney.

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Athrawes:
It could also be a reenactment group of recruitment party. I know one such group crossed the Lennox Bridge in the lower Blue Mountains a couple of days ago, walking to Sydney.

I thought of that,Athrawes. There have been several, Cooee March and even a group on motorbikes. Uniform has me puzzled. As I said, life's mysteries.

It is interesting to see that Lennox Bridge is still open to vehicular traffic. Basically one way and it will be closed soon for fairly major repairs. I used to use it as a backroute on way up to see Mum and Dad if Great Western Highway had heavy traffic.

[ 10. November 2015, 09:03: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sorry for the double post.
I've just checked the photos (on Facebook, so not sure if it would link) and it sounds like the Coo-ee March, which crossed the Lennox Bridge on Saturday. The description is pretty right, and the time line would match.

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It is indeed the Coo-ee marchers who are to be part of Remembrance Day ceremonies in Sydney. A friend of ours was responsible for their transit through Orange a couple of weeks ago. There are other reenactment marches from other parts of the state, which have gained coverage in regional media, and they are all meant to participate tomorrow.

As an aside, my grandmother's cousin J.H. Catts MP [Labor, Cook] was the director of voluntary recruiting in NSW at the time of these various marches.

Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

I googled Coo-ee March and learned all about it and similar commemorations. Very interesting.

GG

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Thanks Barnabas and Athrawes. I thought of them but the only pictures i had seen had been with no uniforms of any sort. The boiler suits or similar was what threw me.

And the Red Ensign if that is what it was? I could not get a clear sight of that. I know both it and Blue Ensign are associated with ships and to a much lesser extent with planes..

All very interesting. Living here, i see all sorts of interesting sights, but that would be the best in just over four years.

[ 10. November 2015, 19:27: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Athrawes, i just looked at the Facebook page. Definitely what I saw. The hats were the same there and the colour of clotges was right. FB has a motley assortment of clothing, all blue, but these had same style of clothing.

For those on Facebook, if you look down page a bit, there is a photo of the group at Ashfield Park which is about a kilometre down the road from where I am..

The group I saw was from Gilgandra, nearly 600 km away. They have been marching for a month. In all, there were eight groups.

All very interesting.

[ 10. November 2015, 20:12: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Barnabas Aus
Shipmate
# 15869

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas Aus   Email Barnabas Aus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Remember that the Blue Ensign has only been the official flag of the country since the Flag Act was passed in 1951. Our troops in World War I fought under the Red Ensign. Our country church possesses a Red Ensign stitched with the names of the men of the district who enlisted.

Have just returned from our Remembrance Day service, where I was told that there will be a commemoration of the Wallabies recruiting march in our town on January 3, which is the centenary date. An elegant memorial plaque was delivered this morning to the RSL, just in time to be displayed to those attending and to encourage participation on that day.

Posts: 375 | From: Hunter Valley NSW | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

All interesting bits of history. Thank you. Dad used to tell us lots of little snippets and I enjoyed hearing about Blue Mountains from him. He was born and grew up in Lithgow, strictly speaking on the other side of the Blue Mountains, but he had lots of stories.

Barnabas, have you seen the small local museum in Berrima? Down near the park, well away from the touristy area. It is well run by the local historical society and has much information on the German sailors who were imprisoned there in WW I. Actually they lived in caves near the river and became assimilated into the society there. Quite a few decided to stay there after the war ended,

[ 11. November 2015, 02:38: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Barnabas Aus:
Remember that the Blue Ensign has only been the official flag of the country since the Flag Act was passed in 1951. Our troops in World War I fought under the Red Ensign. Our country church possesses a Red Ensign stitched with the names of the men of the district who enlisted.

Sounds like my old parish in the lower Hunter Valley. At Christ Church Mount Vincent they still have a Red Ensign with a memorial listing of men from the district who served. The scars of the First World War were very deep, and can still be seen a century later.

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Posts: 506 | From: Top End | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Disasters strike small communities very deeply. I remember hearing about several men who were killed in a grain silo in SW NSW, ten or perhaps more years ago. The comment was that many of the community families were related and related or not, they all knew each other. All were affected and I guess all were affected in a small community in WW I.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

Friday: not the kind of birthday I'd have asked for.
The Grandad, after several short stays in Hospital to be rehydrated in the last couple of months, went in with a blockage in what's left of his gut. Soon fixed, but last night had to be sorted again after a painful development.
We don't know what's to come.
Prayers are welcome!

GG

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sorry to hear that, GG. Prayers ascending for you and Grandad.

[Votive]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Prayers for you and the Grandad. Happy birthday, a bit belated but still warm wishes to you.

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Galloping Granny:

Prayers are welcome!

GG

Prayers emanating [Votive]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

[Votive]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] from here, too.

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Adding our prayers for the Grandad - may he be back galloping soon.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

A minor drama at the hospital today.
I stood up from talking to the Grandad (not sorted yet and understandably frustrated) to find I was standing in a puddle – and not just a puddle but a rapidly spreading lake, flowing from the adjoining shower. Rushed to fetch a nurse, who found the woman patient from bed #10 was showering with a towel over the outlet. Two nurses grabbed armfuls of towels to soak up the water – there will be a big wash in today's laundry. Patient was heard to say that the nurse had put the towel under the shower. A slight case of failing faculties?

GG

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

GG - Thinking of you and the Grandad. [Votive]

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Fire season has started again - prayers for all in Western Australia as the conditions today worsen and then roll eastwards. Hope those missing are found soon.

[Frown]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

That seems to be a particularly nasty situation, BL. I was just looking at reports of the fire.

Total fireban today here in Riverina and RFS site asks farmers to use harvesters etc in early morning or in evening but not in the middle of the day in the heat.

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

[Votive]
Remembering all those threatened by fires.

The Grandad is being sent home today to await surgery. The consultant has reluctantly decided that he must operate. Risky – but they do tell us that he is a very competent surgeon.

Our daughter is coming from Canada for ten days but can't be here till 3 December, which is about when Mr S may be able to schedule the operation.

Meanwhile my own radiation therapy continues until 1 December; it follows a 'lumpectomy' and is purely precautionary.

It has not been a good year for us, though on the whole help has been fortcoming. Let's hope 2016 is quite different!

GG

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Joining with you , GG, in comments about the year. Mine has been pretty bad, one way or another.

I hope things go well for you both with all that is ahead.

--------------------

DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Getting ready for COP21 in Paris. The side event I have been invited to is still going ahead, though proposed public sessions might not happen. Security will be tight. My Solomon Islander colleague has to travel through Australia, and his visa paperwork had been lost, but thanks to local MP Natasha Griggs, sorted out in quick time. So depart Darwin Tuesday, and leave for Paris via London on Wednesday.

But will be glad to be back home on 17 December!

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Safe travels DD, in these uncertain times may God bless you and make you a blessing as you go.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Agreeing with BL for your travels and for the whole event. We too will be happy to hear of your safe return and that of your travelling partner.

Edited because of pore speling..

[ 20. November 2015, 03:20: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

Thanks all for prayers and thoughts. It promises to be interesting. My prayers also with GG.

I will keep a blog on the Cathedral Facebook page - now need to buy a camera!

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for safe travels, DD, and prayers continuing for GG and the Grandad.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tukai
Shipmate
# 12960

- Posted      Profile for Tukai   Email Tukai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by DangerousDeacon:
Getting ready for COP21 in Paris. The side event I have been invited to is still going ahead, though proposed public sessions might not happen....

DD: It that a World Council of Churches event you are going to in Paris?
If so, good luck with it. However it will be hard to get your voice(s) heard unless you are official members of a national delegation to the COP, as I gather that in the current situation in Paris, almost no-one else will be admitted to the COP venue.
FYI I have sent a copy of my latest review article on climate change in the Pacific Islands to your Cathedral email address. Pls PM me if you don't receive it.

--------------------
A government that panders to the worst instincts of its people degrades the whole country for years to come.

Posts: 594 | From: Oz | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

Thanks for all the prayers, but the Grandad departed this life yesterday evening. The weeks of popping in to hospital and being sent home with nothing more to be done came to an end. We had always assumed that everything would come right at last, but no.
Son is with me, daughter on her way from Canada, friends and neighbours are great.

GG

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

So sorry to hear this GG. May he rest in peace and rise in glory.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

[Votive] for you and your family, GG. [Frown]

--------------------

Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My prayers

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

I'm very sad to hear this, GG. Holding you all in the living, loving Light.

[Votive]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016