homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Pacifica - Let us all Rejoice... Australia, NZ, islands, etc (Page 7)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  21  22  23 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Pacifica - Let us all Rejoice... Australia, NZ, islands, etc
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis the Menace:
For those of us in NSW, 'Vote early, vote often'!!!

That used to be the slogan in the iffier parts of West Belfast during the "Troubles". [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dennis the Menace
Shipmate
# 11833

- Posted      Profile for Dennis the Menace   Email Dennis the Menace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Not quite Dennis - it's "Vote early, vote often and vote for the dead".

Thanks, can remember it correctly!! Was tempted to say that to the woman marking my name off this morning but she didn't seem to have a sense of humour especially as it was right on 8.00 and she asked me had I already voted today!!

--------------------
"Till we cast our crowns before Him; Lost in wonder, love, and praise."

Posts: 853 | From: Newcastle NSW Australia | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There's a by election in NZ today. The National MP who won by a wide margin last year resigned "to spend more time with his family" and the leader of one of the minor parties, NZ First who is currently a list MP is standing as an electorate MP and seems quite likely to win, according to the polls. If he does the next person on his party's List will come into Parliament.

By elections are always a good chance to give a sitting government a punch in the nose, so I will be interested if the people of Northland do that.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis the Menace:
quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
Not quite Dennis - it's "Vote early, vote often and vote for the dead".

Thanks, can remember it correctly!! Was tempted to say that to the woman marking my name off this morning but she didn't seem to have a sense of humour especially as it was right on 8.00 and she asked me had I already voted today!!
They're meant to ask "Have you already voted in this election?" Prepoll, ivote and all that.

Only 5 candidates for us in the lower house. On the tablecloth we did 1-172 before giving up.

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
who is currently a list MP

Which phrase means utterly meaningless to me and I've lived here for about 7 years on and off now!

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(oh - and Peters appears to be romping in)

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Election in NSW today - there is .05% of the vote counted and already the commentators are filling up all available airtime making predictions.

[Roll Eyes]

Wake me up when its over.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yip. Winston got in.

Amazing that a few months back National had about a 9,000 vote majority, now NZ First have about a 4,000 vote majority.

Zappa, the list thing gets really complicated which is why I think Single Transferrable Vote would have been a better option than MMP, then every MP would have represented an electorate and thus would have been more directly accountable to voters rather than the party hierarchy.

Huia

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

So some sort of an explanation at least on the northland (te tai tokerau) context ... where kuru and I were based previously

--------------------

Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
Yip. Winston got in.

Amazing that a few months back National had about a 9,000 vote majority, now NZ First have about a 4,000 vote majority.

Huia

As soon as Winston got involved it was (almost) pure comedy: see the droves of cabinet ministers trailing round Northland in support of their candidate, while the PM left before the voting to watch the Black Caps in Oz, so that he didn't have to front up after the almost inevitable outcome. Winston's always good value – and he got us our Seniors Gold Cards. Wonder what he'll get up to next.

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
People here have been quiet this week. We've been at Eucharists every evening, culminating in the Maundy Thursday this evening. An excellent sermon and a very moving service. Eucharist of the reserved sacrament tomorrow morning.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I haven't been to as many services for Holy Week as I would normally as I'm busy looking after my husband who is just home from hospital having had a total hip replacement. Poor fellow is very frustrated by all he is unable to do at present. I'm very tired from all the nursing etc. However, I will be at the Good Friday services of Stations of the Cross and the Good Friday liturgy. I'm also hoping to go on Sunday for Easter Sunday Eucharist. Wishing all a Happy and Holy Easter. [Votive]

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Looking after grandchildren today - so asked the "What is Easter about?" question. God bless the inventive souls who posted this version of scripture portrayed in Lego.

They loved it, and so did I!
Easter blessings, everyone.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would be quite happy not to have showers about today. The sound guys won't want to go ahead in the rain, and some of the faithful will stay at home.

For those in Sydney, come into Martin Place for 1.30 start of the Procession of the Cross.

Car loaded with props, dismantled cross and shortly, disgruntled teenagers.

mr curly

--------------------
My Blog - Writing, Film, Other Stuff

Posts: 2645 | From: Curly Flat | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Good luck with the disgruntled. The weekend was always full for Wesley choir. Started with Good Friday procession on. major event at Mission that afternoon and evening..

More on Saturday snd we would be out of house to be at Dawn Service at Opera House, left home at 4:00 to have rehearsals before service.

Missa Creola Kyrie used to send shivers down my spine as it echoed through empty city streets, accompanied by solemn beats on drum from Martin Place.

[ 02. April 2015, 22:17: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Back from a thought-provoking Good Friday Service. As usual some of the Catholics from over the road joined us as they don't have a service today.

We also had a couple of uninvited guests, two fantails flew around the inside of the church throughout the service.

Huia

--------------------

Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Too far from town to go into the Good Friday liturgy today, especially as I did a last minute late stay with Jesus at the altar of repose to fill a gap in the roster. Having a rare lie-in.

I will be leading a Stations of the Cross meditation at 2.30pm in All Trains, though. All prepared.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Exhausting. Such is Holy Week. Evening Prayer for Holy Saturday, Service of the Light at O-dark-hundred on Sunday morning, and an all-age service with baptisms, confirmations etc at 9.00 am on Sunday which looks like finishing at about 6 pm ....

Monday down to Sydney to see Mum & Dad, possibly a short journey north to Newcastle, and then ...

Diocesan Synod 17-19 April, Centenary of Anzac Service at the Cathedral on 19 April, Anzac stuff all week to 25 April, Sunday service 26 April, and then collapse in a heap, please do not disturb, mobile phone off.

Remember, Easter is a Holy Day, not a Holiday.

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Posts: 506 | From: Top End | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Exhausted. Three to go then off to southern Africa.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Anyone watching Channel 2 news just would have seen Jugular at a demonstration for compassion at a Perth hospital. Not only seen him but would have heard him to, as he described government lack of compassion.

It may be on the ABC 24 hour news site.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Here is the news item Jugular was speaking of.

I do not know how long the link will work as it is to 24 hour news from WA on ABC. Jugular is not seen in this article, but is mentioned. The news had him speaking.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am very proud to have spent the time I did with Jugular and I am very proud of the way he has, and continues, stood up for the poor and helpless.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Large quake - about a 5 . I am OK

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, my dear! Many prayers for you and Christchurch!

[Votive]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Sorry, only 3.8 - but not very far away. Thanks Pete - haven't felt one as strong for a while, hence way out on my guess. Sitting in the same place as was for the Feb 22 2011 one so that didn't help. Loud noise too.

I just couldn't bear going through all that again.

Georgie remained asleep in the garden.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, Huia,

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive] from the 3 of us (Dlet is here for lunch today) for you and your fellow residents. Is this an aftershock from the most recent quake, an earlier one, or something quite independent?

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

[Votive] and hugs for you, Huia. Thoughts for you too, if you prefer that to hugs.

[ 05. April 2015, 05:50: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Many thoughts and prayers from over here, too.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Thanks everyone.

I'm not quite sure why that one hit me as hard as it did, but someone on-line in my suburb commented that they perceived it as stronger than it was, so that left me feeling relieved that I'm not totally losing it (or if I am I'm not the only one [Smile] ). I've decided that a couple of relaxation sessions with the physio might be a good idea.

It was centred not far from the Feb 22 2011 epicentre so it could have been an aftershock from that. They will continue for a few years, but with less frequency (thank heaven).

Anyway I'm off for a walk - small quakes are less discernable when you're walking.

Huia

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
{{{Huia}}} [Votive] for you and all the people of Christchurch.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

There was another one this morning around 3am but I was [Snore] thank goodness because it's a horrible way to wake up. I only found out about it when I went online this morning to check the weather.

Apparently it came from the same area and was a similar magnitude. There is a link between the size of a fault line and the maximum size of earthquakes it can have. When (not if) the Alpine fault has a quake the ground under Christchurch could be rocking for 5-8 minutes I'm told. With a bit of luck it will happen after I'm dead.

Huia

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

- Posted      Profile for Mr Curly   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Off on our yearly farm stay getaway at Wollombi today. Kids are keen, so we'll take it while we can get it.
Hoping to reset the mindset after a very slow start to the year.

mr curly

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Curly:
Off on our yearly farm stay getaway at Wollombi today. Kids are keen, so we'll take it while we can get it.
Hoping to reset the mindset after a very slow start to the year.

mr curly

I loved our place, 40 acres of basically bush, caves, rock paintings, leeches, adders etc. Off to left behind Laguna. Am told the pub meals have gone well downhill. Just a warning from several different people.

One good thing about the variation in light here is that it gives me quite a deal to work with on my new camera. Dark cloud, rain, brilliant sun, bright blue sky. Not to mention the lights downstairs at night. Am loving it and its ability to work in various conditions. Will be better when I have more experience with it.

[ 11. April 2015, 02:59: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

- Posted      Profile for DangerousDeacon   Author's homepage   Email DangerousDeacon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One of the most beautiful parts of the world. When I was Parish Priest at Kurri Kurri, Wollombi and Laguna made for a beautiful drive. Especially at this time of year, golden days with the sun playing on the sandstone, the bush and the creeks; and then the velvet of sunset before a crisp night. Enjoy!

--------------------
'All the same, it may be that I am wrong; what I take for gold and diamonds may be only a little copper and glass.'

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

You've got it in one, DD! The loo on our block was well away from the house. Wollombi can be hot in summer. It was a double cubicle long drop we dug ourselves. It faced a hill side which caught the late afternoon sun. There were doors, blue plastic which could be hooked up. Most people didn't and sat with open door to look at the rocks, sometimes wet after rain, wildflower, turpentines etc.

My young sons used to enjoy creeping up on outhouse and surprising occupant. Others more sensitive would get part way down path and throw a small rock on tin roof as a warning of someone approaching.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Crisp nights? Sometimes we would drive up in the morning in winter. We would hear the ice on the puddles crack as we drove over them and it was common to open house and check thermometer to find it below zero inside.

--------------------

Macrina
Shipmate
# 8807

- Posted      Profile for Macrina   Email Macrina   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Huia, you're not going mad. I felt both of the twin 3.8s - one I was sat outside on the grass and unfortunately was awake for the 3am one which (you are quite right) felt a lot stronger than it turned out to be. I had a flash of a moment thinking 'oh please don't be THAT ONE where are my shoes how do I get out' and took a while to get to sleep after.

Silly plates [Frown] We love you Christchurch.

Posts: 535 | From: Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
DangerousDeacon
Shipmate
# 10582

quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
Crisp nights? Sometimes we would drive up in the morning in winter. We would hear the ice on the puddles crack as we drove over them and it was common to open house and check thermometer to find it below zero inside.

No chance of ice up here in Darwin. But the harbingers of the Dry Season have arrived - the first dragonflies and the first campervans. And then a few months of the weather of paradise.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I have just been on phone to Banner Lady. Her email has been hacked and all addresses used to ask for $1000 as she is strange in London. She is sorry if anyone here received such a request. It is a scam and she has changes passwords.

The scammer wants it sent through Western Union, a dodgy sign indeed.

[ 14. April 2015, 07:32: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Mr Curly

Off to Curly Flat
# 5518

Yikes, hope BL is sorted out quickly.
Back after a few days off line. The place we go is in the direction of Finchley track, just south of Laguna. Great weather, quiet, list of reading and sleeping in. And happy kids.
They're all off on church camp tomorrow for 3 nights, so we're going to the Blue mountains for a day and having some quiet time.

mr curly

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I am getting tired of updated autocorrect on iPad. I need to tut. It off. "Strange in London". Very strange. I am sure I wrote stranded in London. Yesterday it corrected me, supposedly, twice on one word. I changed it back to what I wanted and watched. Just as I hit send, it changed it again.

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Yes, David was highly amused when he opened his mail to find that I was supposedly stranded in London and in need of money urgently - particularly as I was in the next room. The kitchen is now called "London." I told him not to bother converting it to pounds; Aussie dollars would do!

I am slightly suspicious that someone is masquerading as the Outlook security team - as I changed my password only this morning after a request from them to do so. Sigh.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Both Dlet and my secretary say that a great advantage of Apples is that you get little spam and that they're hard to hack into. I don'y know if that's right, but so far no-one from Nigeria (or London, or anywhere else for that matter) has sent me anything like that.

Enjoy the Blue Mountains Mr Curly. Lots of good eating spots all around the place. It's a couple of years since we were there, but the last lunch we had at the Botanical Gardens place at Mt Tomah was very good and right for lunch as well - too many places give dinner sized servings at lunch, the last thing you want if you have to drive home.

--------------------

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
From a guy called Richard Lance, on Facebook...

Will some kind shipmate PM Banner Lady, or post on the Aussie page on All Saints, that her mail has been hacked and she's (or rather the hacker) telling folk that she's marooned in London and needs $1,000 wiring via Western Union.

And I hope that Banner Lady is not marooned in London!

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I rang and BL told me much as she has posted here. I have seen several versions of this scam..

Apple computers can be hacked, infected etc. not as easily as a PC. I love my Macs.

Good to hear from a former shipmate.l

--------------------

Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

Well it is an apple iMac, Gee D, and every morning when I log in, my password has been changed by the gremlin in the UK doing this. I have reported it, but unless someone in my address book actually sends money to the address quoted in the email then apparently no crime has been committed. I have changed what I can to no avail, so the next step is to close the account entirely. My sincere apologies if this infection has spread to any of you - it is a bastard of a thing to have to deal with. I had a friend, who is a therapist, ring me yesterday most apologetically because she thinks it probably came through her address book to me. She has just had a nightmare of a week contacting her many work & Christian contacts trying to hose it down. Please take swift action if you need to. Sigh.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

The people who perpetrate computer scams are a total pain in the ar$e. I clicked on a link to a recipe on Facebook on my w*rk computer and the resultant "ransom" thing took about a week to sort out. The scumbags wanted $500 or something like that to put it right, but it's not my employers' policy to pay up (quite right too), so the geekery department had to put it right (and in fairness they were very nice about it).

I reckon these days most people who see anything that mentions any large sums of money in their e-mails will give it a very wide berth, especially if they know that you're not where the scam says you are.

I hope you can get sorted out soon. [Votive]

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Echoing that from here, too. These things are a total pain.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Echoing that from here, too. These things are a total pain.

Another type of scam on Fair Go tonight: people who groom susceptible oldies and con them out of their life savings. Tonight's example a chap (don't know what exactly he'd promised; I came in late) who got $60,000 out of an old girl before her son found out what was happening. The offender got off in court (!!!) but in the end the bank refunded her $40,000. The bank has an officer whose task it is to watch out for this kind of scam, and Age Concern try to keep an eye on it.
I think anyone who tried it on with me wouldn't get very far. Wouldn't it be your first step if they offered to do some garden maintenance or whatever, to ask for the name of a satisfied customer who you could speak to? Or say if something needed doing you'd get a recommendation from a friend?
But I suppose the most vulnerable are those widows whose husband had always handled the money. Not the case in this family!

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

Banner Lady, have you seen the security thread just started in The Styx? It seems to me, none too bright in these matters, quite a coincidence.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  21  22  23 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016