homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Eagles and Turkeys -- USA 2015 (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Eagles and Turkeys -- USA 2015
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Computer has been acting strange since Christmas. I could sometimes get on the ship and sometimes not. All kinds of strange stuff. I have a new computer and now was able to fix the old one. I can only guess old computer being faced with being replaced decided to shape up. To late. It was way over time for an upgrade so that is all right. Long way of saying I was just now able to read Eagles and Turkeys for the first time this year. So hello all, stay warm for any still in the frost zone, and best wishes to Comet on her new job.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Welcome back, GI, and good luck with your new computer! [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My son is chasing his cousins around the house with a giant sausage.

I don't want to know.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I missed church on Ash Wednesday because of a snow storm. I missed church last Sunday because of another snow storm. (I was supposed to read the second lesson.) An ice storm is predicted for tomorrow.

It appears that I am involuntarily giving up church for Lent.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We finally made it to church last night, despite some light rain which tempted us to try to use it as an excuse. I'm so glad we went! [Smile]

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The ice storm didn't hit here. [Smile] I understand it hit other places.

Moo

[ 01. March 2015, 21:56: Message edited by: Moo ]

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We are patiently waiting for the torrential rains and massive flooding that were predicted for southwestern Arizona today. But so far it's been an "Arizona rain" at best: a few sprinkles here and there against an otherwise partly cloudy sky.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's snowing again. It's snowing again! IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!! ARGH! Make it stoooooop!!!!

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We got to church today for the first time in several weeks. It began sleeting almost immediately, and the roads were icy going home. The church cancelled all evening activities. The snow is partially melted but has a hard shiny glaze on it, something like a baked Alaska. Very pretty, but fearful footing.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Josephine

Orthodox Belle
# 3899

- Posted      Profile for Josephine   Author's homepage   Email Josephine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I feel guilty when people start talking about the weather. We've had a record-breaking winter, too, but our records have been for warm and sunny.

But before you start throwing things at me, remember that the bulk of our water for everything -- drinking water, agriculture, manufacturing, and salmon -- comes from the winter snowpack. This year, there ain't much of a snowpack. We'll have water rationing this summer.

But for now, it's lovely. Daffodils and cherry trees in bloom. Buds swelling on the branches of trees and shrubs. Lots of warm, sunny days.

--------------------
I've written a book! Catherine's Pascha: A celebration of Easter in the Orthodox Church. It's a lovely book for children. Take a look!

Posts: 10273 | From: Pacific Northwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
cliffdweller
Shipmate
# 13338

- Posted      Profile for cliffdweller     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Josephine:
I feel guilty when people start talking about the weather. We've had a record-breaking winter, too, but our records have been for warm and sunny.

But before you start throwing things at me, remember that the bulk of our water for everything -- drinking water, agriculture, manufacturing, and salmon -- comes from the winter snowpack. This year, there ain't much of a snowpack. We'll have water rationing this summer.

And, as my more northernly-located brother likes to remind me, here in L.A. we get our water from you when you're done with it. But yeah, right now, we're enjoying the sun.

--------------------
"Here is the world. Beautiful and terrible things will happen. Don't be afraid." -Frederick Buechner

Posts: 11242 | From: a small canyon overlooking the city | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I gotcher water right here!

Speaking of record-breaking winters... Went to my first bonfire last night. On the FIRST OF MARCH! Crazy. We've essentially had two weeks of "winter" (meaning, snow) and we're back to bare dirt, grass, and now the birds are singing. Too strange. This weekend was gorgeous, but otherwise it's been raining all winter. They've cancelled and moved dog races. The iron dog (snowmachine race) had to deal with open water on the sea ice pack up at Nome. It's just crazy.

We're talking about wintering Outside next year so we can ski. How's the snowpack in Florida?

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Last year we were trying to keep things from freezing this year it has been "Spring," for most of the winter. Rain please Lord Jesus. Of course the little rain we did have seemed just enough to let the weeds grow. So this year I am doing a one square foot twice a day weed pull. This is about all my knees can take. At this rate I shall be finished by July 1st. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
We're talking about wintering Outside next year so we can ski. How's the snowpack in Florida?

Snowpack from the last time I was there. Poor freezing people.

Birds desperately looking for sustenance.

But, the skiing is in the blue stuff, not the white stuff. And I don't want any griping about the white stuff looking blue!!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It sort of does though, doesn't it? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shhh, don't tell Piglet! There's enough debate about that subject right now! [Biased]

--------------------

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ugh! Tuesday, our temps were in the mid-60's. This morning - about 2 inches of ice topped by at least 8 inches of snow - and still coming down.

We have four seasons in Tennessee, sometimes all in the same week. [Frown]

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

This is the third Thursday in a row that our Senior Center programs have been cancelled because of the weather.

Our Shakespeare class was supposed to meet for six weeks of discussion and a final session watching a movie of the play, The Merchant of Venice. We had planned to make up the lost discussion time with a double session today, but now that's not going to happen. I'm really disappointed.

It's so nice to study something with other people just because you want to, rather than for some external reward.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

jedijudy

# 333

Two bad we can't blend our weather highs and lows together. [Frown]

It was 81 degrees inside my house when I got home from work about 7:30 tonight. So I broke down. The AC is on. [Waterworks] Once upon a time, I refused to turn the thing on until June. Then it was May. Now, March for Pete's sake. Oh, it was 87 outside. A bit too hot. (Tied a record.)

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just pleasantly warm, I'd say.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I almost said something to the bus driver the other day who was complaining -- "it's freezing!" -- about the weather here. It was about 40F.

I could have told him about the number of online friends I have who are suffering through this winter. But I didn't because I might have to ride his bus again sometime soon. Pissing off bus drivers is not a winning strategy.

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I suspect that in your part of the world, Basso, 40°F probably does feel like "freezing".

Here it's "ooh, that might be warm enough to melt some of the snow" ... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It was 40 degrees in Chicago today and I went for a walk. It felt SO good to be out in the fresh air and not just rushing from door to door. Plus, Lake Michigan was a wonderful shade of blue today.

ETA: Hmm. It looks like I'm due for a new sig.

[ 08. March 2015, 04:07: Message edited by: Mamacita ]

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
San Francisco Zoo Update:

On Facebook I posted a picture of Snickers, who is currently the dominant Nigerian Dwarf Young Buck in the Petting Zoo paddock, He was was chasing lovely lady goat Lily (Nigerian Dwarf) around the paddock Thursday. A San Clemente Goat got in his face and locked horns with him. The went at it for about half an hour, and in the meantime Lily tiptoed away and went over to huddle with Nutmeg, a slightly older male Nigerian dwarf who was ignoring the whole nonsense and drinking in the sunshine.

Smart girl. Wisdom trumps hormones. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Weather has been quite good here - in the 60's. If I lose my fruit trees because of the warm weather again this year, I will SCREAM. (be glad you won't hear it, it freaks out the horses)
They don't like primal screaming, and neither do the dogs. [brick wall]

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ok, in celebration of what is left of April Fool's Day ( here, anyway) I have a folklore question-- what does it mean when a black cat crosses your path on April Fool's Day?

In Ojai, CA, which is like the crystal and patchouli capital of the world? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It means you will cross water, meet a tall, dark stranger , and end up as CEO of a small plant manufacturing components for the mascara industry just outside of Amarillo.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Boy, howdy.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
But you would need to get a look at the cat's entrails to be totally sure.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Another reason to be annoyed it ran away.
( Hi, Campbellite! How ya doin', sweetie!)

--------------------

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
... I have a folklore question-- what does it mean when a black cat crosses your path on April Fool's Day?

Free lunch.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

Ack!~ As Bill the Cat might say.

Even if my title of "Defender of Ship's Cats" is obsolete, I still am!

(Kelly, check the closest violin.)

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What do you get a jazz trombone player for his birthday?

I know, it sounds like a set up for a joke. But I'm legitamately asking. I don't know from mutes. Thinking a piccolo trombone if Ican find one for less than a king's ransom. Ideas?

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

A quick Google yielded this - is that the sort of thing you're after? (I thought it was rather cute)!

If you can't find (or can't afford) a whole trombone, what about a voucher for a music-shop (real or on-line) where he might be able to get one, or a voucher for sheet music (or the sheet-music itself if you know what he likes and what he doesn't have)?

Or maybe a biography of one of the great jazz trombone players (I'm afraid I don't know enough about jazz to know who they are)?

Good luck! [Smile]

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
How about

a mini trombone, apparently these actually play well enough to be used by professionals in concert.

I was hoping that nanoblocks did a trombone as well as saxophone.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

I have wanted a dog for about the last 20 years, after our lab died when the children grew up and moved out. Working full time and then some it did not seem fair to get a dog to stay home alone all day. Then we retired and did not want to be tied down. I decided at 76 it was now or never. Not wanting to have the dog outlive us I went for an adult shelter dog. Unsinkable Molly Brown ( Molly for short ) came to live with us 2 weeks ago. She appears to have had a toy fox terrier mother and a traveling guy with medium long hair who was passing though town as a father. She had been living on the street, had puppies which they never found and was thin and dirty, thus her name. The adventure starts.
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Overused] Graven Image!

You'll be a blessing to Molly, as she will be to you. Congratulations!

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I second that and am madly jealous, in a nice sort of way. It isn't the right time for me [yet] but I long to have a dog again.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Wow, that piccolo trombone above is even tinier than the one I was looking at. Hmm. Thanks for the tips, everyone!

Tomorrow I go to juneau, but not on the ferry as per usual: I'm going down on the F/V Rustler. Which will be loooong (6ish hours) and probably a blast so long as it's not terrifying. Our fjord is known for it's big winds and big seas. But! Adventure!

We're storming pretty big right now, so if the captain cancels I'll hop the ferry as usual. But I admit I'm kind of excited!

--------------------

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

Have any of my fellow Americans been deluged with catalogs lately? Usually, except before Christmas, I get two or three a week. Recently I've been getting four or five a day. I can't imagine what's going on.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Hmm... Anticipating tax returns, maybe?

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
More likely a change in postal regs. Just before the rates go up people shove stuff into the mail.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've reduced my catalogs to practically none by calling each one and politely asking to be removed. It takes about six months, but what a huge difference!

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

For a while I had a weekly phone conversation with our local "flyer" producer, asking them to take me off their list, and they'd say, "certainly, Piglet, no problem", but the following Thursday, sure as night follows day, the hateful red plastic bag would be hanging on our door-handle again.

Eventually we caved in and put a "NO FLYERS - THANK YOU" sign in the window, which seems to be doing the trick.

So far ... [Paranoid]

--------------------

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

Today seven student volunteers came to my house and worked. They washed all my windows, picked up all the sticks that had fallen from the trees during the winter, raked all the leaves, spread thirty-six cubic feet of mulch, and assembled a charcoal grill for me.

And they thanked me for letting them help! [Overused]

I do like the students.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Enjoying my second visit to N.Y in as many months. I'm rather pleased with myself arm, having managed to navigate myself round this particular neighbourhood this morning. Took myself to church , then had a nice veggie lunch at a cafe. I'm now back "home" enjoying the sunshine,breezes and view out over the rooftops, whilst waiting for Mr M, Ms M and her DH to get back from the Five Boroughs Bike Ride. She texted to say they'd all finished, but gather they might be a while getting back from Staten Island. (Mr M refuses to be seen travelling on the subway in his eye-searing blue and orange road club lycras!)

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I just realized a lady I reached out to as my inside sales lead...she downloaded a white paper is a sof admin! She even has it on her [career networking website] and is connected to two well respected
Shippies.

Hehe. I love it.

I hope for a sof app someday, logging in on my browser isn't as easy...I should be in here mote often.

[edited to reduce the chance of disclosing real life identities]

Piglet, AS host

[ 17. May 2015, 00:49: Message edited by: Piglet ]

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
More not mote
[brick wall]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

# 333

Today is the first day of Hurricane Season. [Eek!] Since there's already been a tropical storm, we don't have to wait and worry about the first one of the year. That is out of the way, now to see if the genny will start for me this year!

We had a grand storm last night. Lots of booming and wind and rain!!! Hallelujah!! There was 1.2 inches here. Hoping for more today!

All this for a *bump*.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

We need some of these smart people to invent a way of moving snow. I know that the citizens of Boston would have been happy to donate some of their snow this past winter to the Sierra Nevadas.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016