homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Votive offerings for Host, Admins and other grandees of the boards 2015 (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Votive offerings for Host, Admins and other grandees of the boards 2015
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
These boards run smoothly thanks to the efforts of RooK and a relatively small group of volunteers. Every so often there is a thread where shipmates can sign up to send a token of their appreciation to RooK and the hosts on behalf of all shipmates. Traditionally that was chocolate but in this there is no reason to be traditional! Other than risking banning for sending non-chocolate to RooK.

Aside from the required portions sent to RooK in the USA, Hosts and Admins opt in, and will add any important info, e.g. allergies, plus what country they're in.

Post here to offer tribute. Give an idea of where you are based and please say if you are able to send to a different country. Sorry, but you can't specify a particular person to send to other than RooK. I would be grateful if one or two shipmates would offer to be reserve senders in case RooK doesn't get enough.

There is no guarantee I will be able to allocate a recipient to you other than RooK, as this depends on numbers of people participating. Post here by 15th July to join in.

I will PM the recipients the name of their suggested sender, and then post a list of matches on the thread. All senders please PM their recipient, asking for their address. I do not gather addresses of hosts so won't be able to help with this.

Would H&As please post here when they receive their goodies, so I know who still has to receive. If RooK doesn't receive his tribute, he'll just ban you. Around the end of August, I will check the thread to see what is happening with recipients who have not received, along with who appears to be banned. Then I will make a final allocation using any unallocated senders including the reserves to RooK. The thread should be finished by the end of September.

Suggested price guideline: region of £5-10/US$7.50-15 or the local equivalent for non-RooK offerings.

Now I have said that, let the fun commence!

Jengie

[edited because I forgot to sign]
[improved]

[ 09. July 2015, 05:24: Message edited by: RooK ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I know my fellow hosts and admins are shy and retiring and would hate to seem greedy goats by posting first on this thread, so let me sacrifice myself by saying, "Bring it!!!"

And thank you, Jengie jon!

[ 28. June 2015, 19:39: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
And thank you, Jengie jon!

Amen!!

I'll be second here, to help Kelly break the ice.

My home is in Florida, USA, and as much as I love the chokorit very kind and generous Shipmates have sent in the past, I am going to ask for something nontraditional, as the traditional tribute is a melted (but tasty!) mass by the time it gets to my hotter than blazes mailbox.

Yay!
[Yipee]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll post anywhere. I can offer chocolate, tablet, or non-melty sweeties.

[ 28. June 2015, 22:01: Message edited by: North East Quine ]

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
By tablet you mean toffee? (drool)

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks very much, Jengie - I'm a sucker for milk chocolate. Count me very in. [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yes please! I gratefully accept gifts of chocolate or any goodies you want to send.

Thank you, Jengie jon!

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sounds wonderful! I am in Australia where it is currently winter. Like Mamacita, anything would be gratefully received. However I much prefer dark chocolate to milk and the darker the better. I eat the 90% generally here.

Any offering will be accepted, chocolate or otherwise and thanks to Jengie for organising this.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Far be it from me to make my fellow hosts look bad by withholding from this little thread.
It would be churlish of me to refuse the generosity and kindness of my fellow shipmates.
I'm just not that kind of penguin.
No nuts or coconut please, milk rather than dark, traditional or non-traditional. I'm easily pleased [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Okay, outamyway, move it, walk left stand right, it's time to put my snoot firmly in the trough and go "oink!"

I like all things local, though, if you want to send chocolate, I have no objections. Of course, if you want to save a pound or two on postage (aka "send your favorite cuddly Hellhost more chocolate"), or just want the chocolate to not suffer the indignities of international transit (RIP Paschal Penguin Parcel) and DC's torpid summer, I have fewer than no objections to anything ordered from Ye Olde Local Chocorrit Shoppe.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll offer and post anywhere. Local offerings aren't that easy - the local speciality sausages won't do so well in the heat either.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am happy to offer to post chocolate, or other goodies anywhere in the world.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
By tablet you mean toffee? (drool)

Tablet

I can also offer Scottish boiled sweets. Or chocolate. Scotland is a good place for teeth rotting sugariness. (It makes you feel like this, [Big Grin] but with fewer teeth)

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy to post anywhere.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm in.

Chocolate is, of course, a perfectly acceptable offering, but I'm also a sucker for a good strong cheese or red wine if my allocated sender happens to live somewhere that is noted for such things. Other offerings will also be given fair consideration should the sender wish to discuss the matter in advance.

No nuts of any kind. Seriously. Sending me nuts will be considered a personal attack (and/or attempted murder) and may result in a summary suspension of a duration not exceeding two ice ages.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm in. Based in Ireland but I'll send anywhere.

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Count me in. UK based but will send anywhere, allowing for the fact that last time I sent to Oz the Gestapo confiscated everything except the card.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kittyville
Shipmate
# 16106

- Posted      Profile for Kittyville     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Blimey, Jacobsen - what were you trying to send?!

I'm happy to be in - A list or reserve. In Australia, but can send anywhere.

Posts: 291 | From: Sydney | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I note that another host has indicated an interest in tablet. I have heard so many references to it on the ship and would love to taste some, but at present it appears we have only one donor, and someone else spoke first.

I like dark chocolate very much, but it doesn't stand the summer heat very well.

I would also welcome something typical of the place where the donor lives. It gives me a picture of what different shippies' homes are like.

I live in Virginia.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks very much to Jengie for coming up with this idea, and thanks to all the nice people who are kindly offering. I always feel a bit embarrassed about posting to this thread but if anyone is up for it that would be very kind of you.

I prefer dark to milk chocolate but don’t usually have a problem eating either. I have many favourites, but I’d rather someone else made the choice; it would be nice to have a surprise. I’m happy to try new flavours as well as old favourites. The only things I really don’t like are white chocolate, toffees, Marmite or Guinness chocolate, and extremely dark chocolate (90%-plus variety).

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
I note that another host has indicated an interest in tablet. I have heard so many references to it on the ship and would love to taste some, but at present it appears we have only one donor, and someone else spoke first.

I have already tried it. I just wasn't sure if it was the stuff I tried. Go for it.

Are we supposed to post preferences here? I like anything in the caramel/ toffee family, most nuts ( except walnut) and I prefer milk chocolate to dark. Local stuff is appreciated, too.

[ 29. June 2015, 14:46: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yay lovely people! Count me as another host appreciatively in.

Please no peanuts as my daughter (who I might share with depending on how greedy I'm feeling) and I are allergic. Carmel and other nuts are enjoyed but honestly if you're talking about giving me chocolate or whatever I promise to appreciatively enjoy whatever you do give!

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kittyville:
Blimey, Jacobsen - what were you trying to send?!.

Have you never watched Border Security: Australia's Front Line? We get it several times a day over here, and from what I've observed, you're very particular about what sort of things (especially edible things) you allow into your country. No blame to you - you've got a wonderful ecosystem into which you don't want to introduce any nasty wee beasties (or even plants with evil intentions). [Eek!]

Perhaps it would be best for the Australian hosts to receive things from within Australia: Amazon may be your friend. We got a lovely package of Canadian cheese and crackers with a little cheeseboard for Christmas from D's sister in England, which had come via Amazon.ca. Is it possible that Amazon.au does something similar?
quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:

it's time to put my snoot firmly in the trough and go "oink!" ...

Hang on a minute - isn't that my prerogative? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am reluctant to join in as sending anything here from elsewhere can be traumatically expensive and also you are not allowed to send food items by post in India. Plus I am hugely allergic to chocolate - a single small bar could have me in bed for days, which doesn't seem very fair.

However Amazon.in is a pretty reliable supplier and I notice they have things like this at not unreasonable prices so I might be convinced to join in this year.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm in as a sendee [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
count me in as a tributory
Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Happy to send anywhere, to anyone, from the UK. Limited internet access for the next few weeks, so my offerings won't hit the post til the end of July...
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tis very kind of all involved [Smile]

I am a UK based milk chocolate lover.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rules for allocation stipulate that as far as possible people are paired who live in the same continent.

If anyone really wants to send abroad please state. I am not saying anyone will, it might just be my peculiarity.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jengie, this may have already been mentioned but my brain is mush this morning. Another way of avoiding postage is to buy online in the country of recipient. Of course, sometimes the exchange rate is still a killer.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

Yes it has been mentioned. Indeed the last time I sent abroad I chose something British and then found an importer to deliver it abroad. This was cheaper than the postage.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Far be it from me to stand aside from such a noble Ship tradition.

I'm in Canada and love dark chocolate.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

I am happy to spread the Joy of Tablet anywhere that the Postal Service will take it.

I have previously attempted to send tablet to Australia and it didn't arrive, but I don't know if it just got lost or was intercepted (described it as fudge on the customs slip, because I knew that "tablet" might sound as though I was posting drugs)

Kittyville
Shipmate
# 16106

- Posted      Profile for Kittyville     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tangent/ Home prepared foodstuffs may be more of an issue than commercially produced things. I've never had anything taken off me when returning from the UK, although perhaps the Customs officers got distracted by the Marmite vs Vegemite Question./End tangent
Posts: 291 | From: Sydney | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Count me in to receive. I'll be in Scotland until the end of August, then back in Japan, if that makes any difference to anyone.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
dj_ordinaire
Host
# 4643

- Posted      Profile for dj_ordinaire   Author's homepage   Email dj_ordinaire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ooh, how lovely to see [Smile]

If anyone wants to send some sweet chocolately goodies over to Ireland, it would be greatly appreciated!

--------------------
Flinging wide the gates...

Posts: 10335 | From: Hanging in the balance of the reality of man | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I would be very happy to receive anything sugary (I'm not quite sweet enough yet [Biased] ) if someone is happy to send something to Sweden. Thanks!

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

Unusually a lot of hosts willing to receive and fewer shipmates than usual willing to send.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'll bow out if needed.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I'm the new kid on the block, so would also withdraw if needed.

--------------------

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd be happy to post something to a host: chocolate or whatever. I am also in a position to provide Pontefract cakes or rhubarb and custard (the boiled sweet, as real custard tends to leak through the jiffy bag).

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

I've already told Jengie I am happy to send to Hosts, if need be. Don't bow out. (Y'all fellow Admins are on your own [Big Grin] )

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

The second half of the post was to say, that if shipmates have been disappointed not to send to hosts in the past, now is a good time to volunteer as you have a higher chance of getting one.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'd be happy to send goodies anywhere, to anyone! Chocolate has been more than earned.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm happy to send to anyone, anywhere.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
I'll bow out if needed.

So will I if needed.
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I can do either Canada or India.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I'll do sending to other Hosts too, if necessary.

--------------------

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I was going to volunteer, but now I feel guilty! [Hot and Hormonal]

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm happy to send goody bags wherever you like.
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016