homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Paris Attacks (Hell Version) (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Paris Attacks (Hell Version)
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Because sometimes Purgatory isn't the appropriate place.

Fucking bastards, whoever they are.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
romanlion
editorial comment
# 10325

- Posted      Profile for romanlion     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Funny to say but maybe Obama's weakness and equivocation has brought us closer to a tipping point...

Fucking bastards is right.

--------------------
"You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook" - Harry S. Truman

Posts: 1486 | From: White Rose City | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by romanlion:
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
Just for starters, it's going to make things all the more difficult for immigrants and asylum seekers, not to mention all the Muslims already living in the West.

And it damned well should.
You're a fucking obnoxious slimy toad.

120, possibly more, innocent lives have been lost in Paris. Hundreds more are injured, traumatised and bereaved.

And, your response is that hundreds, thousands more innocent people should also suffer? Unbelievable. I can't believe you have the audacity to consider yourself to be a human being.

And, it's got fuck all to do with Obama. So, just shut the fuck up. This isn't an opportunity to try and score very cheap political points.

--------------------

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Funny to say but maybe Obama's weakness and equivocation has brought us closer to a tipping point...

The main weakness is in your brain.

And apparently your grasp of geography. Paris, France, not Paris, Texas. The world does not revolve around your country you moron.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't it wonderful? Something to amuse and engross the masses in a world literally dying of boredom.

Gosh its better than Christmas.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We are all bastards.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Literally? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Human fascination with this kind of drama really annoys me. It's bizarre. It's like slowing down to see a car crash.

News agencies are constantly feeding this need with incredulous, awful stories and people lap it up.

#fuckedup

[ 14. November 2015, 03:22: Message edited by: Evensong ]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No. Sensationalization might be bad, but shining the light of attention on things that should not be ignored is not #fuckedup.

Get your head out of your ass, you horrible mental pygmy.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
romanlion
editorial comment
# 10325

- Posted      Profile for romanlion     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Alan and Oreo...

45K posts between you, and you think I give a shit what you think?

[Killing me]

I would tell you both to go fuck yourselves, but I know neither of you have the cock for it.

Just keep typing, sperm burpers...

Someone else will sort what needs to be done. (Putin most likely)

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish I had the time to describe what an utter shitstain of person you paint yourself as, romanlion.

I'll have to find a more efficient way.

[ 14. November 2015, 03:41: Message edited by: RooK ]

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fuck, I'm parking All Saints for the next few days, because that is where I can be of the most use right now. Except-Fuck you romanlion, you avatar of antimatter.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
romanlion
editorial comment
# 10325

quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
I wish I had the time to describe what an utter shitstain of person you paint yourself as, romanlion.

I wish I had a μs to tell you how much I fucking care.

--------------------

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

You don't need to tell us how little you care. You did that very eloquently when you said that the lives of thousands of innocent people should be even more difficult than they already are.

I don't care what you think of me. It saddens me deeply that someone could actively wish harm on innocent people.

--------------------

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear me, romanlion, did you run out of stickle-bricks to play with in the nursery?

--------------------
arse

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Someone else will sort what needs to be done. (Putin most likely)

Funny how you get exercised about 120 dead French people, but you clock that up to your own domestic terrorism every single week, for every year, since dot.

Of course, no one will sort what needs to be done, because y'all don't give a shit. About that or dead French people either.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Romanlion has just - depressingly - demonstrated the kind of reaction the terrorists want to achieve.

I hope you are proud of yourself, romanlion. Trouble is, given your pathological lack of self-awareness I suspect you probably are.

Meanwhile, this is not a time for scoring cheap political points as both romanlion and Kaplan Corday appear to be doing. Shame on them, shame on the pair of them.

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15997 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
And, it's got fuck all to do with Obama. So, just shut the fuck up. This isn't an opportunity to try and score very cheap political points.

It seems like, based on this, and based on various news feeds, and threads on this board, there seems to be some sort of global cheap political points contest going on.

Facebook God posted that he wished humans would stop killing each other, and I referred to a really stupid atheist/ Godbotherer spat going on and said "small hope for that when we can't stop pissing on each other long enough to hold hands together for one night..."

Human savagery is built on two things--1. On our need to be better than, more civil than, more right than...pick your favorite hate target, and don't pretend you don't have one And! 2. On our justifications-- our glorious, Byzantine, intricately constructed justifications for maintaining the position we create for ourselves in #1.

We all do it, the best of us are those who realize we all do it and check themselves, frequently. There is nothing unique or game-changing about finger-pointing

[ 14. November 2015, 08:15: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sure, I agree with that, Kelly Alves and none of us are immune from finger pointing.

That doesn't make romanlion any less of an obnoxious twat, nor dies it lessen my disappointment at Kaplan for his standard knee-jerk response that lefties and liberals are far too inclined to point the finger at the US and Israel when plenty of posters here - of all persuasions - have a far more nuanced approach than that.

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15997 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

When did I defend either of them?

--------------------

Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evensong:
Isn't it wonderful? Something to amuse and engross the masses in a world literally dying of boredom.

Gosh its better than Christmas.

On social media it does sometimes seem there is a fine line between expressing genuine solidarity and support, and a melodramatic 'Look at me and be impressed by my intelligent/deep/articulate/knowledgeable/grief-stricken reaction'.
Posts: 2375 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Yeah, it's hard to know how to express yourself without crossing that line. I restricted myself to a couple of reserved memes. The San Francisco City Hall pic I posted in Purg actually got me quite weepy, but t reality is am not French, and while expressing solidarity seems necessary, waxing all "I AM SO DEEVVESTATED!!!" seems quite presumptuous and self-aggrandizing. It is not my tragedy. It may be ours (the world's) but it is definitely not mine.

Really, the best I have heard all night was a one-liner posted by my favorite drag queen-- all she said was "Peace and love to Paris." That's it.

[ 14. November 2015, 08:39: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've never seen you so cross Alan. Fully understandable. You do it for us vicariously.

But aging neo-wuss that I am, romanlion has to be reproached for his Islamophobia on a Christian forum, in love.

His fear begets ours. His fear is part of the cycle of violence. We just reinforce it.

I'm afraid we need to embrace him. Not to change his mind, that cannot be done except by suffering, but because it's the right thing to do.

Because although Jesus was confrontational, rebuking, it was from beneath. Alone. Against power. If He'd have had the time to continue subverting violence, how would He have done that.

OOOOH! He did. He does.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

romanlion, you're taking advantage of this not being Real Life.
Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Literally? [Roll Eyes]

Evensong emerges just long enough to demonstrate how she's lost her grasp of the English language.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:
Literally? [Roll Eyes]

Evensong emerges just long enough to demonstrate how she's lost her grasp of the English language.
That's what training for ordination does for you. Particularly when the soil is prepared by certain kinds of post-modernism.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

quote:
quote:

If you don't fucking care, then don't fucking post, because then those of us who do fucking care have to waste our fucking time dealing with your fucking attitude.

There's quite enough evil in the world today without you deciding to contribute to it by showing the exact same kind of intolerance of difference that leads to this shit in the first place. The difference between you and a machine-gun wielding suicide bomber is one of the method and degree, not of sentiment.

--------------------

Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aside from the sadness and anger I feel over the attacks on Paris, shitstains like Romanlion who use the attacks for their own personal political vomiting make me sick. I've seen it on both sides of the political divide tonight. They, along with ISIS, Al Queda, etc. can go to hell.

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
quote:
quote:

If you don't fucking care, then don't fucking post, because then those of us who do fucking care have to waste our fucking time dealing with your fucking attitude.

There's quite enough evil in the world today without you deciding to contribute to it by showing the exact same kind of intolerance of difference that leads to this shit in the first place. The difference between you and a machine-gun wielding suicide bomber is one of the method and degree, not of sentiment.

Amen all over this.

--------------------

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Come back romanlion. ALL is, are forgiven.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBunk:
quote:
quote:
Literally? [Roll Eyes]

That's what training for ordination does for you. Particularly when the soil is prepared by certain kinds of post-modernism.
I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate this little zap of comic relief God has chosen to visit on this thread...

--------------------

Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Literally? [Roll Eyes]

'Metaphorically' is the new* metaphorical meaning for 'literally'.

*not so new, actually - first recorded usage of 'literally' in this sense was in 1769.

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

... I mean, Ruth ain't gonna find it funny at all, but I'm enjoying myself...

--------------------

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Orfeo makes a good point, that the logic of the right wing (well, some of them), in saying that we should now be hostile to Muslims and refugees, is the same logic as IS. They say that Western civilians are responsible for Western crimes in the Middle East, and the right wing say that ordinary Muslims are responsible for Islamist violence.

It's amazing how people have recourse to the same faulty logic, I suppose they have abandoned rationality, and support guilt by association.

Unfortunately, in both cases, reasoned argument will bounce off them. In fact, they seem to revel in irrationality.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm glad Alan started this. There's a place for allsaintsy little candles, but right now my main feeling about this whole thing is how bloody ANGRY I am at the inhuman savages who could do a thing like this to us. Angry that Parisians are going through this for the second time in less than a year. Indescribably angry that the cowardly bastards are dead and will never have to face justice for their actions. Angry that our society is a fucked-up mess and we can't stop radicalisation that makes young men capable of this kind of atrocity.

And Romanlion, you can fuck right off and shut your odious little maw and stop trying to profit from our fucking tragedy that you obviously couldn't care less about except as it allows you to be a fucking xenophobic racist bigot with exactly no human empathy whatsoever. It's people like who are going to helping that xenophobic fucking witch Marine fucking Lepen to an even bigger section of the vote come next election so the country can carry on being royally screwed.

I despair.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, the terrorists will increase the right-wing vote, will increase hostility to Muslims and refugees, WTF? Is this what they want?

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl:
Well, the terrorists will increase the right-wing vote, will increase hostility to Muslims and refugees, WTF? Is this what they want?

Almost certainly it's part of their aims, yes:

a) It's great fuel for their radicalization recruitment programmes.
b) Polarization in France opens up the prospect of all kinds of domestic problems and destabilization of the country, giving it less time and energy to help bomb Syria.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's the ordinariness of this that's shocking. Office workers putting the working week behind them and looking forward to going out for dinner on a Friday night, to mark the start of the weekend, or to hear their favourite band playing, or even just to do some late-night shopping. It could have been pretty much any city on any Friday night.

We were joking yesterday morning at the office (long before this happened) about it being Friday 13th and how you could tell by the weather. If only that had been the worst thing to happen that day. Friday 13th has taken on an extra resonance this year.

But don't let them win. Don't stop going out for dinner, don't stop making plans. I'm taking the view that if my number's up, it's up and there's nothing I can do about it. Until then, I'll live life my way as best as I can.

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

It's probably a part of what they want. It helps the recruitment of human bombs.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

quote:

Yes, because they don't really care about refugees and Muslims except as potential recruits. They're not going to get any recruits by directly attacking refugee and Muslim communities ... but get irrational bastards like romanlion to attack them in some twisted sense of revenge. Well, then they might get some recruits.

--------------------

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am minded of the time when my sister-in-law was posted to the High Commission in a then very volatile country. A week or so before she left, there was an attack on a train station. To all those who called for her not to place herself in danger, she replied that she could just as easily been bombed in London during the IRA campaign, but received nothing but messages of joy and jealousy that she was going to London. In any event, she returned 4 years later, having had a relatively peaceful stay.

Be careful, but carry on as usual, was her message. During that period, I visited several times, and was only once or twice a little upset.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by la vie en rouge:
Indescribably angry that the cowardly bastards are dead and will never have to face justice for their actions....
I despair.

One has to hope that even now they are facing the justice they were too cowardly to face here, and being told just exactly what the God they proclaimed as the greatest thinks of them, and why they are not going to have anything to do with 72 virgins, or dried grapes, or whatever it is is supposed to be their reward for the slaughter.

If they are so determined to die by punishing the unbeliever, why not take on fully armed Commandos?

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

There's nothing cowardly about them. And what justice will they be facing as they stand before Jesus with their victims?

--------------------
Love wins

Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

I agree, it is not cowardly. I imagine many of these young people truly believe they are serving their God and I suspect they have to overcome fears to make what they see as the ultimate sacrifice for him. I find it incredibly sad. The cowards are those who send them out to do this, convincing them that this is how they can best serve God.
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

He does care, it is why he posts. It sends fire to his loins, every counter post to his is like a short stroke along his tiny penis.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
He does care, it is why he posts. It sends fire to his loins, every counter post to his is like a short stroke along his tiny penis.

Microscopic, you mean.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:

Microscopic, you mean.
Where's Godwin when you need him?
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not every reference to Hitler is Godwin relevant.
romanlion has a history of posting inflammatory remarks with no substantive support. What other reason than self-gratification do you see?
Hardly a surprise that you would come to his defence, though is it?

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

i think passer was referring to that old, old, old, old song about various genital deficiencies of various Nazi leaders. But I thought the line was that Hitler had no balls?

--------------------

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

One ball.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016