homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Happy Holidays (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Happy Holidays
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zacchaeus:
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
I've never run across hot cross buns outside of the period around Easter in any of the places I've lived in the US. Shame, because they are quite tasty!

do you not have currant buns? very like hot cross buns but without the cross on the top?
Nothing like hot cross buns. As well as not having the cross, they're also lacking the spices that go into a hot cross but

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I've never run across hot cross buns outside of the period around Easter in any of the places I've lived in the US. Shame, because they are quite tasty!

They were very popular when I lived in the northeast U.S., but here in the southwest they're much harder to find, and they're not very good when I do manage to find any.
[Frown]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

do you not have currant buns? very like hot cross buns but without the cross on the top?
Nope--not that I've ever run across.
One thing to note is that currants aren't that common in the US due to concerns with plant diseases. Production has only really resumed in the last decade.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Other dried grape products are available. (As the media announcers will say when a product name has been broadcast.)
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cinnamon Raisin Buns are popular, but they are NOT Hot Cross Buns.
[Disappointed]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
One thing to note is that currants aren't that common in the US due to concerns with plant diseases. Production has only really resumed in the last decade.

That and they're crap. At least the ones I've had here.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Tell you what: we'll take back "Happy Holidays" to the US, if UK folks will please take back the citron bits from the hot cross buns. You can put them in your own, and enjoy them. I can't stand citron. Win-win. [Smile]

Just so long as Hershey's stop calling their brown confectionary "chocolate" [Biased]
Psssst...try Ghirardelli. The San Francisco treat.*

*Actually, that's from the old ads for Rice-a-Roni, but it fits.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I haven't had HC buns in decades. I liked them ok when I dug the citron out. [Smile]

I wouldn't think they'd be hard to make. The ones we had in the grade school cafeteria were basically slightly-sweet dinner rolls with spices and citron, and a cross in white frosting.

The cinnamon roll recipe up above would be fairly close. But I wonder, if you're desperate, if it would work well enough to get frozen ready-to-bake dinner rolls, and knead spices and sugar and citron into them? Or raisins.

YMMV.

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Real HCBs have the crosses by having a flour and water batter piped as the cross, or, as I vaguely remember from childhood, a slashed cross. (Now having doubts about that.) Not icing. They pre-date icing sugar or the means to make one's own powdered sugar.
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, kiddos. This is Hell. We keep our oven temperature set at gas mark eleventybillion, which, according to my copy of Joy of Cooking, will vaporize your damn buns in about half a nanosecond.

You wanna talk crosscurrent buns? Go to Heaven. There's a recipe thread there. Hell, you might even be more likely to find someone who cares thataway, since the cooks don't come down here that much, given that our recipes tend to involve presoaking the neighbor's annoying cat in beer.

—Ariston, Hellhost

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But, not good beer. Cats piss like Bud or Coors.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
But, not good beer. Cats piss like Bud or Coors.

We're aiming for a sort of feline Hákarl?
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:
...our recipes tend to involve presoaking the neighbor's annoying cat in beer.

—Ariston, Hellhost

I miss Campbellite.

[Frown]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I got a card today which has on the front 'Warmest Winter Wishes'.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did it have an appropriate picture e.g. a roaring log fire or similar?
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps they were just being topical, considering we're having one of the warmest winters on record.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:
You done fucked up your OP and now are pissy about being called on it. Take your lumps.

Nope, just bored. Time moves on.
You really are a precious little thing aren't you?

--------------------

Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh She probably read her OP and with luck realizes how embarrassing it is and wants it all to be in the past.
Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm fine with my OP, thanks. I'm just not interested in dredging up a fight from several days ago at this stage. I haven't got the energy at present and the thread has moved on anyway.
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You never seemed too interested in engaging in the first place.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Understandable. Engagement around here appears to consist of exchanging fruit bun recipes.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
Understandable. Engagement around here appears to consist of exchanging fruit bun recipes.

I have an excellent pork pie recipe. At least it would piss off Ariston!

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Given that you have no such thing—excellence being inimical to the nature of pork pies—I don't see how I could be even slightly miffed.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Given that you have no such thing—excellence being inimical to the nature of pork pies

I beg to differ.

Probably tastes better than the other kind as well.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Given that you have no such thing—excellence being inimical to the nature of pork pies—I don't see how I could be even slightly miffed.

You've never had a proper one. Forget the hard grey pastry that shatters to reveal a congealed lump of something grey and unidentifiable at the base of the pastry case with the remaining two-thirds of the space filled by air. No commercially made factory output pork pie is ever going to be great. You need to try a genuine handmade pork pie with decent cuts of real pork in it, seasoned with herbs, that goes all the way up to the top of a golden-brown pastry case. There may even be meat jelly in it but there is no air. This is a pork pie that can be sliced without fear, and looked forward to, rich, succulent, edible and moreish either hot or cold.

And it does not have a hardboiled egg in the centre either.

[ 21. December 2015, 17:44: Message edited by: Ariel ]

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

lB—I actually have a grey straw one that I picked up from one of the greatest shops I've ever been to. Looked reeeal nice before I started pulling my hair back/lopped it all off (sniff).

A—wouldn't you know it, but I have had something like that. Hated it. Why, you're not even the first person on these very boards who couldn't believe that I might have given it an honest-to-God chance, or just knew that I must not have had The Real Thing™. Nope. Pork pies are a waste of perfectly good rotten Spam.

--------------------

Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Signaller:
quote:
Most people in my corner of middle England have never heard of Divali, as real holiday that real people celebrate. If they have come aross it then it is as something exotic that happens elsewehere.

In this corner of middle England in north west London, Diwali is enthusiastically celebrated, the external manifestation being fireworks which in most years get mixed up with those for Guy Fawkes.

But it never seems to occur anywhere near Christmas, so I can't see any need for a catch-all greeting.

While I am far from clear where 'Middle England' exists geographically, in the actual middle of England (places like Leicester) Diwali is celebrated as described by Signaller. It tends to fall in October or November so is not confused with 'winter holidays', but the lights put up for Diwali are kept up for Christmas in parts of the city. So it might be exotic but it's celebrated quite close to home.

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mertseger

Faerie Bard
# 4534

- Posted      Profile for Mertseger   Author's homepage   Email Mertseger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blessed Solstice!

--------------------
Go and be who you are:
The Body of Christ,
The Goddess of Body,
The Manifest Song of Faerie.

Posts: 1765 | From: Oakland, CA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

And to you!

--------------------

The Phantom Flan Flinger
Shipmate
# 8891

- Posted      Profile for The Phantom Flan Flinger   Author's homepage   Email The Phantom Flan Flinger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rev per Minute:
While I am far from clear where 'Middle England' exists geographically, in the actual middle of England (places like Leicester) Diwali is celebrated as described by Signaller. It tends to fall in October or November so is not confused with 'winter holidays', but the lights put up for Diwali are kept up for Christmas in parts of the city. So it might be exotic but it's celebrated quite close to home.

Correct. Any real Leicester person knows that they are Diwali lights until December, when they magically become Christmas lights!

--------------------
http://www.faith-hope-and-confusion.com/

Posts: 1020 | From: Leicester, England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May the year turn well for us.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
lB—I actually have a grey straw one that I picked up from one of the greatest shops I've ever been to. Looked reeeal nice before I started pulling my hair back/lopped it all off (sniff).

A—wouldn't you know it, but I have had something like that. Hated it. Why, you're not even the first person on these very boards who couldn't believe that I might have given it an honest-to-God chance, or just knew that I must not have had The Real Thing™. Nope. Pork pies are a waste of perfectly good rotten Spam.

We picked up our Christmas pork pies yesterday from an excellent independent butcher about half a mile from home. If I can get a couple of hours oven-time* I shall be making some rillons, which are slow-roast chunks of trimmed pork belly.

*in the run up to Christmas oven contention is serious.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

You've never had a proper one. Forget the hard grey pastry that shatters to reveal a congealed lump of something grey and unidentifiable at the base of the pastry case with the remaining two-thirds of the space filled by air. No commercially made factory output pork pie is ever going to be great. You need to try a genuine handmade pork pie with decent cuts of real pork in it, seasoned with herbs, that goes all the way up to the top of a golden-brown pastry case. There may even be meat jelly in it but there is no air. This is a pork pie that can be sliced without fear, and looked forward to, rich, succulent, edible and moreish either hot or cold.

And it does not have a hardboiled egg in the centre either.

And like all the "proper" versions of these things, whether it be free range meat, pork pies or real cheese, completely unaffordable for anyone on a normal income.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
And like all the "proper" versions of these things, whether it be free range meat, pork pies or real cheese, completely unaffordable for anyone on a normal income.

What do you define as a "normal income"?
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Not the sort of money required for these trendy artisan foods. You know the sort of thing, hand folded cheddar at £20/kilo, packs of outdoor reared wild boar sausages at a quid a sausage. The sort of thing my principles tell me I should want to buy but which my bank account tells me to forget about.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

What Karl said, re buying things on a normal income, let alone a low one.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
quote:
quote:

Not the sort of money required for these trendy artisan foods. You know the sort of thing, hand folded cheddar at £20/kilo, packs of outdoor reared wild boar sausages at a quid a sausage. The sort of thing my principles tell me I should want to buy but which my bank account tells me to forget about.
It isn't that long ago that all food was produced in this "trendy artisan" manner. Food used to take up a far greater proportion of the household income but thanks to agri-business it is now much cheaper. All produce was "local produce" and a heck of a lot was seasonal. Clothing is cheaper now, especially if you buy goods produced in the subcontinent. The only thing that appears substantially more expensive nowadays is the #1 priority, housing.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Shipmate
# 76

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It isn't that long ago that all food was produced in this "trendy artisan" manner. Food used to take up a far greater proportion of the household income but thanks to agri-business it is now much cheaper. All produce was "local produce" and a heck of a lot was seasonal. Clothing is cheaper now, especially if you buy goods produced in the subcontinent. The only thing that appears substantially more expensive nowadays is the #1 priority, housing.
I know. I also do not wish to return to the days when food was very expensive, because it puts starvation just around the corner. Or, to make it affordable, adulteration.

--------------------

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Food also used to be dangerous. That's a major thing people forget when extolling the dreamy memories of local abattoirs: they closed because they were dangerous. Big agribusiness frequently looks horrible, but it is a heck of lot safer than food used to be.

--------------------
arse

Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I remember the abattoir in Bury, Lancashire. Animals used to escape quite regularly and rampage through the middle of town, often on market day. Nobody there could pretend they didn't know where their meat came from.

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
quote:

Food also used to be dangerous. That's a major thing people forget when extolling the dreamy memories of local abattoirs: they closed because they were dangerous. Big agribusiness frequently looks horrible, but it is a heck of lot safer than food used to be.
Safety is forced on agribusiness and is a product of the times, not a natural outcome of scale. Though, it is a mixed thing. Easier to enforce standards, easier to spread disease.
Animals escaping was also more a product of the times.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

Back to our "Happy Holidays" topic...

Circle K, a chain of convenience stores, has a full-page ad in today's newspaper with a huge headline: "HAPPY ALCOHOLIDAYS!" It then shows pictures and prices of their various specials on crappy beer.

--------------------
~Tortuf

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
quote:

Yes. Then if you got E. coli in your abbatoir, it could kill the locals. Now it can kill people in 27 states.

Also, what lilBuddha said. Big Agribiz is working very hard to roll back all the food safety laws we have in place, so they can make a killing.

[ 23. December 2015, 15:23: Message edited by: mousethief ]

--------------------

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

- Posted      Profile for mr cheesy   Email mr cheesy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
Yes. Then if you got E. coli in your abbatoir, it could kill the locals. Now it can kill people in 27 states.

Also, what lilBuddha said. Big Agribiz is working very hard to roll back all the food safety laws we have in place, so they can make a killing.

Escherichia coli is a species of bacteria where most of the strains are entirely harmless. So the presence of the species is not going to be a problem (and is probably inevitable), whereas the presence of a dangerous strain like 0157 is going to kill people.

I think there are a lot of risks with massive agribusiness practices, I absolutely agree. But it is still far safer than it used to be.

That said, the pressure to relax food security standards in the USA sounds very bad.

--------------------
arse

mr cheesy
Shipmate
# 3330

It took a while to find it again, but this is a pretty shocking undercover report about food standards, and commercial pressures, inside abattoirs in the USA. Pretty shocking stuff.

--------------------
arse

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

Dude, Upton Sinclair.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Escherichia coli is a species of bacteria where most of the strains are entirely harmless. So the presence of the species is not going to be a problem (and is probably inevitable), whereas the presence of a dangerous strain like 0157 is going to kill people.

No fuck? Really? Hell, how foolish of me to not specify the exact strain of E. coli I was referring to as deadly. How fucked up of you to be so pedantic when it was crystal clear what I meant. Fuckwit.

[ 23. December 2015, 18:52: Message edited by: mousethief ]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

Actually that's unfair to fuckwits. You weren't being stupid, you were being a jerk.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Dude, Upton Sinclair.

Yeah, I was thinking of his "The Jungle", too. Read it for school. NOT for the squeamish.

[Eek!] [Help]

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

What, socialism makes you sick?

Work and pray, live on hay
There'll be pie in the sky when you die (that's a lie!)

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016