homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » April 19: Liberals finally to be unmasked as Baal-worshippers (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: April 19: Liberals finally to be unmasked as Baal-worshippers
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
First the Temple of Dendur, then the Papist Cloisters, then all the nekked ladies in the galleries...methinks the Met was the original gateway to sin, idolatry, and perdition.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by David Goode:
"Liberal pagan" is an anagram of "Beg April anal". Can't be a coincidence!

Indeed, as is "align per Baal".
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Doubtless along satanic ley lines...

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh my, Oh my, Oh my! How did you find that drivel?

Mind you, I do agree with them that after reciting the prayer, there would be no silver cords, ley lines or any other psychic geodetic stuff in their home.

They really want to be in Christian Hogwarts, don't they?

(The spell checker doesn't like the word "ley" - I do like that!)

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Eutychus: Doubtless along satanic ley lines...
Why are there so many nodes on both sides of Australia? [Paranoid]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
Oh my, Oh my, Oh my! How did you find that drivel?

Do you mind? Those are my Bible study notes for church this week.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

David Goode
Shipmate
# 9224

- Posted      Profile for David Goode     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:

Top spot!
Posts: 654 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
quote:
Eutychus: Doubtless along satanic ley lines...
Why are there so many nodes on both sides of Australia? [Paranoid]
You appear to have misspelled "knobs."

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariston:
... .methinks the Met was the original gateway to sin, idolatry, and perdition.

I thought that was in Oswestry?

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

quote:

AND of 'A real big plan'. I think we can all recognise a bid for world domination when we see it, people.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Someone tries to reconstruct a memorial to humanity's lost heritage, and fearmongers complain.

Someone erects a functioning temple to Moloch, and they try to elect him president.

'Murica.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
David Goode
Shipmate
# 9224

- Posted      Profile for David Goode     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:

quote:

AND of 'A real big plan'. I think we can all recognise a bid for world domination when we see it, people.

Careful at the orgy, though, as you don't want to get ball-pain rage
David Goode
Shipmate
# 9224

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:

quote:

Careful at the orgy, though, as you don't want to get ball-pain rage
But even more sinister: has anyone else noticed that Christian Broadcasting Network is actually an anagram of Knowing Antichrist Broadcaster?
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
David Goode: But even more sinister: has anyone else noticed that Christian Broadcasting Network is actually an anagram of Knowing Antichrist Broadcaster?
I'm afraid we will have to dispose of you now. Nothing personal.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Someone tries to reconstruct a memorial to humanity's lost heritage, and fearmongers complain.

Someone erects a functioning temple to Moloch, and they try to elect him president.

'Murica.

I hadn't realised how extensive his blasting his name around the place was. I suppose we can guess his car registrations. I do tend to think that people with that sort of proclivity have a smidgen of insecurity about themselves somewhere.
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is "Trump Charlotte" some sort of game, akin to Cripple Mr Onion?

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

Nah, it's a dessert, with ladies finger biscuits around it (instead of the bread), a pink set mousse in the middle (instead of the apple), topped with a tangle of Pele's hair made out of spun sugar.

[ 08. April 2016, 20:31: Message edited by: Penny S ]

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I hadn't realised how extensive his blasting his name around the place was. I suppose we can guess his car registrations. I do tend to think that people with that sort of proclivity have a smidgen of insecurity about themselves somewhere.

I think it's profoundly lacking in originality.

I just counted them. There are 18.

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

quote:
I just counted them. There are 18.

Exactly the number of times the phrase "bow down" occurs in the King James Version* of the Bible. As clear a proof of idolatry as one could wish for.

*source

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Penny--

Sounds roughly volcano-shaped--appropriate for Pele.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

quote:
quote:

'Murica.

I mean, he already kinda plastered his name all over the tallest building on Pennsylvania Avenue—I guess that, if you can't make it into the White House, five blocks down the street ain't bad.

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Penny--

Sounds roughly volcano-shaped--appropriate for Pele.

Steeper than a volcano, actually, though probably like most people draw, which is WRONG. (It used to annoy me in children's reference books at school.) More like a hornito, which is a small excrescence on a lava flow which sticks up where lava has burst through the crust and then solidified.
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

News just in: revival is going to break out first, on April 9th - today - the 110th anniversary of the Azusa Street Revival in LA. Note this is exactly 1080 days after some vision or other, so It Must Be From God™, and Lou Engle emphatically does not want you to know that he's sold his house to book the venue.

The International House Of Prayer (Lou Engle and co.) are partnering with our old friends Bethel Ministries of Redding, CA. and others to rent the LA Coliseum and usher in revival. You can even watch this huge revival on live stream on God TV today.

[ 09. April 2016, 09:37: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
More like a hornito, which is a small excrescence on a lava flow which sticks up where lava has burst through the crust and then solidified.

That's not what that young lady in Cabo told me a hornito was.

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
You can even watch this huge revival on live stream on God TV today.

Currently streaming...

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
More like a hornito, which is a small excrescence on a lava flow which sticks up where lava has burst through the crust and then solidified.

Hornito, picture 6

Does this cast any light on possible confusions? Or my choice of language in the context?

[ 09. April 2016, 19:39: Message edited by: Penny S ]

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
quote:
quote:

Hornito, picture 6

No. I was making a joke.
Does this cast any light on possible confusions? Or my choice of language in the context?

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

As I surmised. So was I.
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Not sure how the 16th and 20th both occurred on the 19th but never mind. It's only a minor detail and shouldn't stand in the way of an interesting theory.

They occurred on different dates to hide the fact that they occurred on the same date. Deviousity incarnate.

quote:
Originally posted by Dogwalker:

So, is CBN saying the American Revolution was caused by Baal worship? That seems unAmerican of them!

Were it not for help from the dark forces, ye'd 'ave remained where ye belonged! Sulpher-breathed son of foul traitors.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
As I surmised. So was I.

In which case I totally missed it. [Help]

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
quote:
Originally posted by Dogwalker:

So, is CBN saying the American Revolution was caused by Baal worship? That seems unAmerican of them!

Were it not for help from the dark forces, ye'd 'ave remained where ye belonged! Sulpher-breathed son of foul traitors.
After all, the American National Pastime is Basebaal.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Re Lou Engle:

I hadn't heard of him, so looked him up and wound up at the Southern Poverty Law Center's Extremist Files listing for him. Anti-LGBT (possibly to the point of supporting execution), "unite Protestants, vanquish demons, and evangelize the planet", Muslims “fueling the demonic realm”, and evoking a golden era of the Confederacy to fight gay rights.
[Eek!]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think after 'unite Protestants' there's a missing 'nail jelly to the ceiling'.

Otherwise, it looks like the standard swivel-eyed looney agenda.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

quote:
quote:
As I surmised. So was I.

In which case I totally missed it. [Help]
Small excrescence? Carefully selected picture of all the available images?
Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How I begin every day. Nothing like a bit of Baal worship to clear the tubes!

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
David Goode
Shipmate
# 9224

quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog:
After all, the American National Pastime is Basebaal.

I thought you lot liked American footbaal. You know, Superbaal and that sort of stuff.
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Well in the absence of revival having advented, the alternative is to build a wall to keep the charismatics out - and charge it to the pentecostals.

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
... bad stuff that happened on other April 19ths ...

Sorry to burst the loonies' bubble, but the only thing I can recall happening to me on 19th April was getting engaged.

Which was actually rather good.
[Axe murder]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
quote:
... bad stuff that happened on other April 19ths ...

Sorry to burst the loonies' bubble, but the only thing I can recall happening to me on 19th April was getting engaged.

Which was actually rather good.
[Axe murder]

That list seems to show that terrorists and other psychopaths get spring fever. But instead of partying their butts off somewhere warm, they blow things up real good.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
News just in: revival is going to break out first, on April 9th - today - the 110th anniversary of the Azusa Street Revival in LA.

From the link:

quote:
We will consecrate an entire day — 15 hours — for the purpose of unity, miracles, healing, and the proclamation of the gospel.
Does this constitute evidence that these freakballs truly are from a different planet?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
News just in: revival is going to break out first, on April 9th - today - the 110th anniversary of the Azusa Street Revival in LA.

From the link:

quote:
We will consecrate an entire day — 15 hours — for the purpose of unity, miracles, healing, and the proclamation of the gospel.
Does this constitute evidence that these freakballs truly are from a different planet?

Do you mean the fifteen hour day? That's pathetic, if it really is The Big One then it should start at zero hour and continue until The Rapture.

Or Monday morning, when we all have to go back to work. Pffft, lightweights.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
deano
princess
# 12063

- Posted      Profile for deano   Email deano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Here I was thinking all those nice liberals in Dead Horses and Purgatory were just misguided brethren. But now I find I've been lied to.

Yes, the Temple of Baal is apparently being erected in Times Square and Trafalgar Square on April 19, which is of course the same date as... well, a lot of bad stuff that happened on other April 19ths.

quote:
"April 19 is the first day of a 13-day period of time known as 'the Blood Sacrifice to the Beast' that culminates on the high occult holy day of Beltane on May 1"
quote:
Adults would gather around the altar of Baal. Infants would then be burned alive as a sacrificial offering to the deity. Amid horrific screams and the stench of charred human flesh, congregants – men and women alike – would engage in bisexual orgies
And lest anyone be misled, this is not simply a memorial to Baal-worship. It's thinly disguised liberalism!

quote:
Modern liberalism deviates little from its ancient predecessor. While its macabre rituals have been sanitized with flowery and euphemistic terms of art, its core tenets and practices remain eerily similar
Would all the Ship's liberals please form an orderly queue to share details of their bisexual orgies amid horrific screams and the stench of charred human flesh?

Just for prayer and strictly in confidence, you understand.

April 19th in Trafalgar Square? Okay, I don't mind hanging out of your back door in the name of Baal(ocks). I can take the stain if you can take the pain.

I'd prefer Penny S or Lyda, cos' three instead of two you know, but I'm not fussed.

BUT you are going to be facing the tent flap so if you get pushed out the pigeons shite on you. They adding, me easing out. How amusing!

[ 12. April 2016, 20:38: Message edited by: deano ]

--------------------
"The moral high ground is slowly being bombed to oblivion. " - Supermatelot

Posts: 2118 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, that was edifying.

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
deano
princess
# 12063

- Posted      Profile for deano   Email deano   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Tor:
Well, that was edifying.

Perhaps for me! I suspect you will be using your considerable imagination.

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

quote:
Originally posted by deano:
Trafalgar Square (...) if you get pushed out the pigeons shite on you.

I never knew you were a Genesis fan.

#who congregate around Trafalgar Square
taking potshots at the tourists#

[ETA forgot the later, also apposite (?) line
#sometimes they use Vaseline, sometimes they use the pill...#]

[ 12. April 2016, 21:45: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------

deano
princess
# 12063

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by deano:
Trafalgar Square (...) if you get pushed out the pigeons shite on you.

I never knew you were a Genesis fan.

#who congregate around Trafalgar Square
taking potshots at the tourists#

[ETA forgot the later, also apposite (?) line
#sometimes they use Vaseline, sometimes they use the pill...#]

Ha! You can forget Genesis. If you are giving me a stain we're having Ma Rainey of full blast!

And you can leave the Vaselin at home. It gives me a rash. KY Jelly is more up your alley.

--------------------

Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You been propping up the bar at the Rutland again?

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arethosemyfeet
Shipmate
# 17047

- Posted      Profile for Arethosemyfeet   Email Arethosemyfeet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:

Nah, this sounds more like he's been necking the embalming fluid again.
Posts: 2933 | From: Hebrides | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Looks like the bar has been propping him up.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:

Looks like the bar has been propping him up.
Albeit not well.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016