homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Fuck you, Eutychus (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Fuck you, Eutychus
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Since both of you morons are on deck, I have to ask -- who wins in a moron contest?

Me.
Does that mean you, as winner, are the moron?

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
I vote MT thread winner on the grounds of being slightly more fun to read, and having a point.

Lmgtfy is intended to be sarcastic, it seems to me legit to be annoyed about someone posting that in response to one question. Were it the 17th question, then I'd be more leaning in Euty's direction.

This.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Indeed.

Having returned to this thread with that precise cartoon in mind, I'll take mousethief's acceptance of the award for moronity, admit the passive-agressiveness of LMGTFY, and hope to leave it there.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
Since both of you morons are on deck, I have to ask -- who wins in a moron contest?

Me.
Does that mean you, as winner, are the moron?
Not THE moron, but the winning moron. I can live with that. I could live with being the losing moron, if I had lost, but I didn't.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Indeed.

Having returned to this thread with that precise cartoon in mind, I'll take mousethief's acceptance of the award for moronity, admit the passive-agressiveness of LMGTFY, and hope to leave it there.
I'm good with that. I demand that the hosts close the thread.

--------------------

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hmm. Let me take a few hours and some beer to consider your request. Also, Die Hard's on the telly...

DT
HH

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yippee kai-yay, motherfucker.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chesterbelloc

Tremendous trifler
# 3128

- Posted      Profile for Chesterbelloc   Email Chesterbelloc   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wow. Thank you both, gentlemen - that was, um, epic. But rather exhausting. Sorry to have been the proximate if entirely incidental cause of such a tremendous trifle.

All we need now is for Russ to come along and aver that the Catholic Church is being authoritarian in its insistence that as a condition of conversion women are forced to accept the purely cultural norm of using Andrex, over which it has a monopoly, rather than another bog roll when breaking in to the facilities in the men-only, world's-only golf course of salvation. Or something.

Let's have the thread closed before that happens.

[ 11. June 2016, 21:35: Message edited by: Chesterbelloc ]

--------------------
"[A] moral, intellectual, and social step below Mudfrog."

Posts: 4199 | From: Athens Borealis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Chester, you little shit stirrer. NOW you show up? NOW, after all the pain and bloodshed you've caused? Poor Euty will be forced to live with the stigma of being the second biggest moron on the Ship. Just because you had to be cute about toilet tissue references. Are you proud? I ask you, man, are you proud???

( Well you should be, because you're right, this was epic.)

[ 11. June 2016, 21:58: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterbelloc:
Let's have the thread closed before that happens.

As soon as the host is sufficiently lubricated.

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Chester, you little shit stirrer. NOW you show up? NOW, after all the pain and bloodshed you've caused? Poor Euty will be forced to live with the stigma of being the second biggest moron on the Ship.

Demotions are hard.

--------------------

Doc Tor
Deepest Red
# 9748

- Posted      Profile for Doc Tor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Chyort voz'mi.

Thread closed.

DT
HH

--------------------
Forward the New Republic

Posts: 9131 | From: Ultima Thule | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016