homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Never more than a few feet from....

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Never more than a few feet from....
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What exactly? In my case, my iPad and some piece of knitting or crochet. And the window.

Which reflects on much my life is about observing as doing, and how much, socially, is online.

I'd like this to be a thread NOT just about listing stuff you can see in your immediate vicinity, more about what items/places are your daily essentials (whether immediately to hand or not) and what you think that says about your life.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A dog, usually two. 🐾🙂🐾

I cannot imagine life without them. The pups are my challenge and my pet dog is my company and my excuse for lots of gorgeous countryside walks, at least one a day.

If you look at my blogs they are full of dogs.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Galilit
Shipmate
# 16470

- Posted      Profile for Galilit   Email Galilit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bombay Sapphire.
Tonic.
Citrus.

--------------------
She who does Her Son's will in all things can rely on me to do Hers.

Posts: 624 | From: a Galilee far, far away | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
a book
mobile phone

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My mask and epi-pen. The scented candle craze made it impossible for me to visit friends in their homes and the essential oils craze is slowly pushing me out of all public places. Apparently individual diffusers in the form of jewelry are all the rage.

And my dog - she keeps me alive. Boogie, I so wish you could come visit and meet my pup. You two would get on famously.

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Book, cell phone, water.

Because I'm one of the caregivers for my mother, I need to be near the cell phone when I'm not with her. Books have been my companions since I learned to read. And hydration is good for the body, especially as I grow older.

sabine

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5887 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chamois
Shipmate
# 16204

- Posted      Profile for Chamois   Email Chamois   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Um. Well. Yes. I've thought hard but I can't think of anything that I always need within reach.

Until a couple of years ago I was never more than a few feet from a clean heavy-duty sanitary towel. I carried one in each of my bags or in my pocket if I was going out without a bag. But now, thanking heaven for large mercies, I am in the blessed state of menopause and no longer need an emergency towel to hand at all times. Although I found one last week stashed in a handbag I don't often use.

And there is nothing else that I always need near me. Unless you count my glasses? Can't see much without them.

Not sure what this says about me. Maybe I'm a free spirit? Or maybe I'm just seriously weird.

Posts: 978 | From: Hill of roses | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooh yes, specs are essential for anything other than reading or close computer/tablet work.

I try not to take my mobile phone everywhere in the house though I always try to take it when going out. Sadly others in the house have better hearing than me so tell me if they hear it ringing - but I refuse to be a slave to the darned thing.

Notepad & pen - they are dotted all over the house. My first boss in social work told me to always carry one and that was getting on for half a century ago.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Galilit:
Bombay Sapphire.
Tonic.
Citrus.

You don't say what this says about you. But I think we can guess.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Reading glasses. It's got to the stage where I have at least one set in each room because I can never remember where I left the damn things. You know you're middle-aged when you have to wear them to see what you're eating.

Mobile phone. The internet connection is essential for checking transport disruptions when you're on the move.

Camera. There has to be a small compact camera in my bag. I feel lost without this. On one occasion when I accidentally forgot to pack it, I encountered a young female deer in the countryside and it actually walked alongside me for a few minutes. There was, of course, no way of capturing this magical moment.

Tiny pocket radio with earphones. Essential for the commute and also if war breaks out, etc. I need to know whether there will be traffic diversions, station closures, and so on. Also the earphones come in useful as simple earplugs in noisy environments.

These are the four essentials that I feel uncomfortable leaving home without. I suppose this says I feel a need to be prepared and equipped for whatever strangeness the day ahead may throw up. (That and the emergency makeup kit that lives in my bag. There's one at home and one in a drawer at the office as well. Just in case.)

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
more about what items/places are your daily essentials (whether immediately to hand or not) and what you think that says about your life.

My wallet and keys. They live in my pockets at all times. If I get up in the morning, and intend not to leave the house all day, I still put my keys and wallet in my pockets. I feel undressed without them.

That way, I'm ready for anything. If I suddenly decide to go out, I have my ID and money. If I manage to lock myself out of my house, I can get back in.

About the only time I don't have them is if I'm going to do some work crawling around in the attic or something - in that case, I'll pull on a pair of junky old jeans suitable for messing up, and put nothing at all in the pockets (because of the risk of something falling out).

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My freaking glasses. I'm legally blind without.

A book (e- or paper). It's an addiction.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Teekeey Misha
Shipmate
# 18604

- Posted      Profile for Teekeey Misha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Tiny pocket radio with earphones. Essential for the commute and also if war breaks out, etc. I need to know whether there will be traffic diversions, station closures, and so on.

In the event of war breaking out, I suspect you might have better things to worry about than traffic diversions and station closures!

Specs for me. Not as a convenience but a must. Without them the whole world is but a blur; you all become part of a multi-coloured fog!

--------------------
Misha
Don't assume I don't care; sometimes I just can't be bothered to put you right.

Posts: 296 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Books, an essential for life.

My Macpac day pack. My wallet and all necessary cards live in it and my keys and bus concession card are attached to it, as is a small torch (a carry over from the earthquakes). I've used back packs for years, but when I first bought a Macpac the woman in the shop fitted it to me in a similar way to having a bra fitted, but less embarrassing.

My hearing aids - they are either on the shelf in the cupboard or in my ears. If I can't find them I get really distressed, mainly because they are expensive to replace. I can hear without them but everyone mumbles [Biased]

My pink glasses (everyday use) and my purple glasses (reading and needlework).

What they say about me? I'm getting older. Because I am disorganised I need to have a place where things go to slow down the slide into chaos, hence having very specific places for things.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Teekeey Misha:
In the event of war breaking out, I suspect you might have better things to worry about than traffic diversions and station closures!

Nope. I'll want to get out of the area as fast as possible. That means avoiding any occupied stations, roadblocks with tanks, etc.

(Possibly I may have seen a few too many black and white films in my youth.)

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Galilit:
Bulldog.
Tonic.
Citrus.
Star Anise.

Fixed that for you. [Smile]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A boo. I read on my commute and in my lunch hour, and I quite often go to the library on the way home. For longer journeys I make sure I have more than one book in case I finish the first one. Commute-wise I can cope if I finish my book, as I can waste time on my phone, but I definitely need a spare for the longer trips! What does that say about me? I'm a book addict, I don't believe that's a problem [Biased]
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hearing aids and glasses. Glasses needed since childhood. Hearing aids needed for a long time but actually only had for possibly twelve years. As Huia said, other people mumble.

My phone. I do not use the landline and am part of a group involved in care for a friend,my age, but with developing Alzheimers and dementia. He can ring, having forgotten why he actually did ring, and be distressed even more if phone is not answered promptly.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Evangeline
Shipmate
# 7002

- Posted      Profile for Evangeline   Email Evangeline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Insulin, glucometer and jelly beans.
Posts: 2871 | From: "A capsule of modernity afloat in a wild sea" | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Glasses, cell phone, and my cats. Well I can't take my cats with me everywhere, but when I'm home they are always near me.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leorning Cniht:
... My wallet and keys. They live in my pockets at all times. If I get up in the morning, and intend not to leave the house all day, I still put my keys and wallet in my pockets ...

A somewhat OCD acquaintance of ours is absolutely paranoid about his keys; on one occasion at a party in his own house, he seemed to be making terribly heavy weather of filling his plate from a buffet, until we realised that he was carrying his keys in one hand ... [Killing me]

For myself, the things I absolutely have to have would be my spectacles (not much use at reading without), a comb (my hair goes its own way in the slightest puff of wind) and my wallet. My mobile lives in my handbag and goes where I go, but I'll only move it around the house with me if I'm expecting a call.

And I'm never very far from a Small Bear. [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Like many others, eyeglasses. I always have a toque with me. Comes from living in a cold climate. Also nice on an airplane, if in a cold hotel room. And tea. I take my own daily with me.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My handbag - which contains my wallet, phone, diary, keys, nail file, tweezers, hankies ...all my essentials.
My glasses.
My current crochet project.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
sabine
Shipmate
# 3861

- Posted      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sabine:
Book, cell phone, water.

Because I'm one of the caregivers for my mother, I need to be near the cell phone when I'm not with her. Books have been my companions since I learned to read. And hydration is good for the body, especially as I grow older.

sabine

I should have added to my list, a flashlight.

I'm visually impaired, and my home does not have the glaring lights up like a public building. Sometimes when I'm cooking, a piece of onion accidentally falls on the off-white kitchen floor. Sometimes, a small object rolls into a dark corner. Sometimes I just need to look into the bottom of a tote bag (must remember to carry only white ones).

sabine

--------------------
"Hunger looks like the man that hunger is killing." Eduardo Galeano

Posts: 5887 | From: the US Heartland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Like others here, if I'm not wearing my glasses, you all are a colorful blur! However, I'm very fortunate that I can see very clearly at about six inches without them, which is wonderful for reading in bed!

My emergency inhaler. So many things will trigger my asthma, that I really, really need to keep it near.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have found it easier to buy many pairs of reading glasses (they are only $3 at Michael's) and scatter them all over my environment. Everywhere I go, there is a pair of glasses; there are two or three pair in my purse.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Three bloody dogs. [Axe murder]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Teekeey Misha
Shipmate
# 18604

- Posted      Profile for Teekeey Misha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
St Gwladys' handbag sounds full of useful stuff; I think I'll take that with me when avoiding the blocked roads and cancelled trains with Ariel.

--------------------
Misha
Don't assume I don't care; sometimes I just can't be bothered to put you right.

Posts: 296 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged
Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My specs.

My smartphone - I use the internet on it like I used to use teletext i.e. to keep up with news headlines and weather forecasts, and it's handy for travel updates if I'm on the move and of course I can actually use it as a phone to keep my OH up to speed with where I am. It's also a pretty useful camera and my MP3 player.

My handbag with all my paraphenalia in it.

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The first thing that came to mind was the dog. Surprise because I have only had her for a year, I can not remember life without her now.
A glass of ice. I find I do not drink as much water as I should, but I like sucking, not chewing on an ice cube. So I get much of my liquid intake upgrades that way.

My phone so I do not need to go in another room to answer. Also use it to check out words when I am reading. If I am not doing something else there is always a book by my side.

Last once a day there is a cup of tea.

Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Diet pop. Usually Diet Coke, but not always.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This has changed dramatically for me in the last 3 months.

Now:
At least three muslin cloths, my smartphone (for browsing the web while feeding), a glass of water and The Infant Shrew.

Which I think says mostly that I'm a new mother. I can also confirm I'm constantly covered in baby sick.

Previously :
A knitting, crochet, or sewing project

A book

A cup of tea

I love reading, and have done ever since first learning to read, and creating new things from yarn or fabric makes me happier than any other hobby. And tea! Tea is amazing. A hot cup of tea just makes everything better.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Shrew:
I love reading, and have done ever since first learning to read, and creating new things from yarn or fabric makes me happier than any other hobby. And tea! Tea is amazing. A hot cup of tea just makes everything better.

Apart from the Baby Shrew, whom I sure is lovely - baby sick notwithstanding -Yes!

My local supermarket has a coffee and tea bar at the entrance now and a cup of tea to drink as I wander around* makes life so much more pleasant.

*I am lucky not to need to rush, but the aisles are wide so I don't hold anyone up.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fredegund
Shipmate
# 17952

- Posted      Profile for Fredegund   Email Fredegund   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Books.
Books
Kindle

At least one cat. If I go out they make sure that I'm covered in fluff.
(picking white cat hairs off a black dress at work)

--------------------
Pax et bonum

Posts: 117 | From: Shakespeare's County | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My phone, which does email, internet and a torch.
Book(s) .

At home, one or two cats. They are born stalkers.

A small shoulder bag containing cash and cards, which lives inside a larger shoulder bag containing manicure set, passport (they're after me, you know), book(s), diary. And anything else.
Keys. They live on a hook by the front door and go with me if I leave the house.

Thing most likely to freak me out if I forget it? My phone.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I add pockets to my work clothes to carry a phone and my car and work keyring. At work I also have a pen tucked into my collar.

I'm on holiday just now and so only have my phone for social reasons. Even though I'm on holiday I'm still carrying my car key in the habitual left trouser pocket and the phone in the right.

Cattyish, not breaking the habits.

--------------------
...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cattyish:
I add pockets to my work clothes to carry a phone and my car...

That caused me a moment of concern -- till I read it more carefully.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While we may have started with things which are never more than a few feet from us, I am bonding closely with my newly installed wood-burning stove. So are the cats.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Fineline
Shipmate
# 12143

- Posted      Profile for Fineline   Email Fineline   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My glasses, definitely. Though they are so much part of me that I wouldn't have thought to mention them if others hadn't. Same as clothes, I guess.

Things I bring with me everywhere, as opposed to things I wear, are iPhone, purse, iPad Mini, bullet journal, mini sketchbook, fineline pens (my screen name in fact was from looking around my immediate environment to find something to name myself after - I love fineline pens and have literally hundreds of them), and either my Kindle or my Kobo Mini. I'm pretty attached to a mini laptop too, specially when I'm doing NaNoWriMo, though I don't always take it with me - I use it more at home.

What this says about my life, I am not sure, other than I like reading, drawing and writing, and I try to organise myself. Those are the reasons for these possessions.

Posts: 2375 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016