homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The Quiet Zone: closure

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: The Quiet Zone: closure
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to all for your contributions. We hope you've enjoyed being part of this board, and that it's provided some interesting food for thought along the way. The Quiet Zone's been open since the end of October, and it's time to put it to rest now. The admins will be along shortly to close it down; meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for new Eighth Day topics that you'd like to run yourselves, please let them know (please see the "Guidelines" thread on this board).
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You will be archiving this? I've not been in the proper mind to engage since it has been open, but I am still interested in reading.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That's been my problem too, LilBuddha - the signature is still true.

I suspect that an occasional thread/collection of threads about contemplative practice will arise.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
You will be archiving this?

We'll do what we always do -- threads selected by the hosts for Limbo will go there, the rest to Oblivion.

I recommend using the printer-friendly view function to save on your own computer the threads you would like to read later. In order to give folks time to do that, I'll wait till Saturday before closing the board.

RuthW
Admin

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
You will be archiving this?

We'll do what we always do -- threads selected by the hosts for Limbo will go there, the rest to Oblivion.

I recommend using the printer-friendly view function to save on your own computer the threads you would like to read later. In order to give folks time to do that, I'll wait till Saturday before closing the board.

RuthW
Admin

Thanks. Did just that. It took almost as much time to do that as reading it would have, though.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016