homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Holy Week Services (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Holy Week Services
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
....dunno, but it's likely to be 18-20C and sunny in Jerusalem this w/e!

(probably raining/cloudy in SE UK, though......)

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adam.

Like as the
# 4991

- Posted      Profile for Adam.   Author's homepage   Email Adam.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Meant to be processing from the church to the altar of repose set up in the school cafeteria tonight, but there are possible thunderstorms forecast. Hope this goes OK!

--------------------
Ave Crux, Spes Unica!
Preaching blog

Posts: 8164 | From: Notre Dame, IN | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes - I am leading the procession from one church in the benefice to the other after the mass of the last supper to the altar of repose in the other church - rain forecast so I can now see the point of those 'omnbrellinos' that some carry over the blessed sacrament

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wm Dewy
Shipmate
# 16712

- Posted      Profile for Wm Dewy   Email Wm Dewy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We had a very nice Tenebrae service last night with two good cantors and the congregation of a dozen or fifteen people singing the plainsong psalms. It started before twilight, but it got quite dark before the end. The readers swithed off too often, but next year, Jerusalem.

--------------------
"And harmoniums and barrel - organs be miserable--what shall I call 'em ? - miserable machines for such a divine thing as music!"

Posts: 216 | From: Indiana USA | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Maundy Thursday mass - busiest service of the year, and the thurifer* failed to check his stance and clobbered one of the sanctuary lamps with the 360' at the end of the canon. Crash. Smithereens of red glass. Barely suppressed giggles from the celebrant and altar party. Nothing daunted, broken glass cleared up in a liturgically reverent manner during the Lords Prayer and completed the evening with a wet purificator wound round a bleeding finger.

*[your humble author]

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Arethosemyfeet
Shipmate
# 17047

- Posted      Profile for Arethosemyfeet   Email Arethosemyfeet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
See, the worst I did was stub a bare toe on the sanctuary steps while stripping the communion table in the dark.

But I also nearly cried watching an elderly and disabled member of the congregation, supported by the minister and the organist, determined to wash the feet of his neighbour. [Angel]

Posts: 2933 | From: Hebrides | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
georgiaboy
Shipmate
# 11294

- Posted      Profile for georgiaboy   Email georgiaboy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Palm Sunday for me this year a new experience, as I began work as organist at a large Benedictine abbey just after Christmas.

Palm liturgy outside (at what I guess was the original monastery entrance). A sort of metrical psalm (I think) chanted as the procession headed for the church, accompanied by hand chimes. I was prepared not to like that, but it was very effective. I was sitting at the organ, poised to hit 'All Glory Laud' and I was quite moved by the way it all worked.
The passion was sung by 3 EXCELLENT cantors, with 9 of the brethren singing choral 'turba' parts in a setting written by one of the monks -- stunning! We sang Lotti's 'Vere languores' (sp?) at the offertory, and 'O Sacred Head' after communion. I got feisty and used the fancy JSB harmonization for the final stanza, coupling it with Virgil Fox's 'dying organ' accompaniment. I was just a bit nervous about it, but it was well received.
Time to sign off and go to warm-up rehearsal for tonight's liturgy.

--------------------
You can't retire from a calling.

Posts: 1675 | From: saint meinrad, IN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just back from our Maundy Thursday service.

Mass for Four voices and Ave verum by Byrd, Duruflé's Ubi caritas et amor, then the plainsong psalms chanted in an almost entirely dark church.

The junior choristers were awe-struck.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Minimalist MT service for us, but with foot-washing, congregation all gathered around the altar for the Eucharistic Prayer and Communion, procession to the Altar of Repose (in the Lady Chapel), followed by silent stripping of the altars etc.

The Faithful Few, I guess, remained for the Watch until Compline at 1045pm (i.e. just about now).

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
dj_ordinaire
Host
# 4643

- Posted      Profile for dj_ordinaire   Author's homepage   Email dj_ordinaire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
Just back from our Maundy Thursday service.

Mass for Four voices and Ave verum by Byrd, Duruflé's Ubi caritas et amor, then the plainsong psalms chanted in an almost entirely dark church.

The junior choristers were awe-struck.

Sounds much like mine, a lovely service... with some fine hymns as well, including the Pange Lingua sung to Picardy which is always stunning.

--------------------
Flinging wide the gates...

Posts: 10335 | From: Hanging in the balance of the reality of man | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Silent Acolyte

Shipmate
# 1158

- Posted      Profile for The Silent Acolyte     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So, for the Maundy, how many feet does Father wash?

At the shop I attended tonight they seem to have deteriorated to six. I guess it saves time.

[ 03. April 2015, 04:15: Message edited by: The Silent Acolyte ]

Posts: 7462 | From: The New World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We washed each others' feet -- i.e., the person whose feet was just washed, washed the feet of the next person in line, etc. It took me completely by surprise but it was very moving.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My mind wanders, during the reading when Peter asks Jesus not to wash his feet, I wanted Jesus to sing "Your feet's too big."

Am I going to hell for this?

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
MrsBeaky
Shipmate
# 17663

- Posted      Profile for MrsBeaky   Author's homepage   Email MrsBeaky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've had to come back to the UK for a short visit as a couple of family members have health problems. Staying with one of my daughters so I popped out to the Maundy Thursday Mass at the parish church- Anglo-Catholic (FinF).
It was lovely and was a complete joy to me as this is what I miss most being in Kenya.
It was also higher than anything I've ever experienced and I've seen a lot! I nearly choked on the incense. It was also completely male (servers etc) although most of us there were female- I'd forgotten what that felt like!
I also felt that the invitation to take communion was a little exclusive in its phrasing as it welcomed "Those properly admitted to the rite" (or something like that) which would have got a lot of people I can think of into a muddle about whether or not they would be free to receive.
An amazing cantor, candlelit beautiful church but sadly only 15 of us there.
I knelt before the Altar of Repose, on the stone floor for far too long and my knees are not happy today....but such was the loveliness of the moment that it was worth it.

--------------------
"It is better to be kind than right."

http://davidandlizacooke.wordpress.com

Posts: 693 | From: UK/ Kenya | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged
FCB

Hillbilly Thomist
# 1495

- Posted      Profile for FCB   Author's homepage   Email FCB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe:
We washed each others' feet -- i.e., the person whose feet was just washed, washed the feet of the next person in line, etc. It took me completely by surprise but it was very moving.

We always do it this way in my parish and it is incredibly moving every time.

The big news was that this year, for the first time that I can remember, the servers candles weren't blown out by the wind as we processed to the altar of repose, which was set up in the rectory across the street from the church.

--------------------
Agent of the Inquisition since 1982.

Posts: 2928 | From: that city in "The Wire" | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Maundy Thursday, we had our usual small dinner in the church--Vietnamese curry soup and bread, with various fruits and cakes--and the Lord's Supper at table, with readings up to Gethsemane. Very quiet.

While putting things away after communion, I fell foul of the Americans stripping the altar at the very same time and bringing everything into the tiny sacristy we share--so had to be quiet as a mouse and hide out in the dark at the back, as the American congregation can hear everything with the door open. [Hot and Hormonal]

[ 03. April 2015, 13:05: Message edited by: Lamb Chopped ]

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We had our church this afternoon and lots speak about Jesus and also lots singing about Jesus.
It was very good in the church and we were given bread and not wine !
We also had a big brown one about what He was in and we all went part of it.

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Minimalist GF Liturgy at ours, but all complete with Passion Gospel, Homily by our Diocesan, Intercessions, Veneration of the Cross and Communion from last evening's Reserved Sacrament.

An eclectic trio of hymns:
Sing, my tongue, the glorious battle during the Veneration (plainsong tune, but not sung very well, I'm afraid);
A purple robe during Communion (guitar and three voices - beautifully played and sung);
When I survey the wondrous cross just before the final prayer, and sung with great gusto, vim, vigour, and enthusiasm!

Three major services down......one to go.... [Big Grin]

Ian J.

--------------------

moonfruit
Shipmate
# 15818

- Posted      Profile for moonfruit   Email moonfruit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Having grown up in a non-liturgical tradition, I really appreciate 'living through' Holy Week in my current C of E church.

This week has consisted of Compline Mon, Tues, Weds, then Eucharist and Vigil on Thursday - the stripping of the altar always hugely moving as the choir chant Ps. 22.

Then today Stations of the Cross, using a selection of the Bread Broken posters by Sr. Mary Stephen CRSS, with readings, prayers and both choir and congregational items interspersed throughout. About 35 in attendance, including the choir, so not a bad show.

--------------------
All I know is that you came and made beauty from my mess.

Posts: 180 | From: Just outside the M25 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Went to the first hour, for a change, and was bowled over by how many people turned up - there were not enough service booklets to go around! Very impressive thoughtful meditations on Mark's Gospel readings, prayers and hymns. Then missed Stations of Cross (middle hour) as getting ready in choir vestry for final hour. Sang 'God so loved the world' as cross processed through nave and into chancel. Knee-crippling wait on stone floor for slow-moving administration, but I suppose we were meant to partake, in a small way, in the much greater suffering of Jesus Christ.

The best part, for me, was seeing the children's Easter Garden with the stone still across the tomb - I don't normally see it until rolled away on Easter Day.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My local RC church was ramming for the Holy Friday Liturgy this evening (today isn't a public holiday, in Poland, bizarrely). The service lasted about two hours, the kissing of the Crucifix took an absolute age, accompanied by the singing of about ten hymns/pieces.

Afterwards I stayed for the adoration of the holy grave, complete with a monstrance on top; I've never seen any such use of a Sacrament (Ciboriums were also in evidence behind a veil) before. Anyway, I found this all moving.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At our church everybody files up to the front; your feet are washed and then you wash. Much removal of shoes and socks in pews, hard luck on you if you foolishly wore pantyhose.
A vast huge stock of bath-sized towels has been laid on for this, in a color that matches the carpeting. (They are also used whenever there is an immersion baptism.) I brought an armload of them home to run through the washing machine.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just back from Good Friday Tenebrae service with communion--yes, I know, shocking. we're Lutherans.

quote:
Ruht wohl, ruht wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine,
Die ich nun weiter nicht beweine,
Ruht wohl und bringt auch mich zur Ruh!
Das Grab, so euch bestimmet ist
Und ferner keine Not umschließt,
Macht mir den Himmel auf und schließt die Hölle zu.

quote:

Rest well, rest well, O holy bones,
And I will cease my weeping,
Rest well, and bring me also to rest!
The grave that is prepared for Thee
and holds no further pain, for me
opens heaven and shuts off hell.

Sleep well, dear Lord. It's been a long day.

--------------------

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Just back from Good Friday Tenebrae service with communion--yes, I know, shocking. we're Lutherans.

* Leaf coughs politely *
Lutheran liturgical practice varies. Holy Communion on Good Friday is unknown to me.

Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Hey, I didn't know you were Lutheran! I'm guessing the difference is down to heritage and place. We're Vietnamese, out of German-American.

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Our practice on Easter Eve/Holy Saturday is to have a simple by-the-book 1662 BCP Matins, instead of our usual Mass, followed by much to-ing and fro-ing as the Church is prepared for Easter Sunday (no Vigil at Our Place at the moment [Disappointed] ).

OK so far, but then...... O CALAMITY!!!! Father suddenly tells us that he is feeling unwell, and possibly coming down with the Dreaded Lurgy! What to do - supposing he is not able to be in Church tomorrow? Quick thinking by Blue-Scarfed Menace (me), and on to Plan B (we have a reputation for efficacious Plans B).

A retired PTO priest who usually worships with us is possibly due at a neighbouring parish tomorrow, but we're not sure, so a quick phone call and message. No reply (yet).

On, then, to Plan C - get Father (before he retires to His Bed Of Sickness) to consecrate enough Hosts to see us through tomorrow.....this is duly and reverently done (in accordance with the sensible Anglican provision that allows a Eucharist in case of emergency on this day), so we now have enough Hosts for the faithful to receive on Easter Day - the C of E's ONLY Day of Obligation.........phew..... [Smile]

If Plan C has to be brought into play, The Blue-Scarfed Menace will have to preach.......so I have just downloaded and printed out The Easter Homily Of St. John Chrysostom.......what more would I need to say?....

...except.....

Please, dear God, pretty please - HEAL FATHER NOW!!

Ian J.

--------------------

Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Hey, I didn't know you were Lutheran!

I also identify as Anglican. I'm bidenominational.
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

There are, I believe, salves and unguents to ameliorate this rare condition.....

Ian J.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am sure there is a thread (and if there is not there surely could be) of Churchy Disasters and Calamities.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Forthview
Shipmate
# 12376

- Posted      Profile for Forthview   Email Forthview   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rosa Winkel as I've said several times in different places Good Friday is not a public holiday in traditionally 'Catholic' countries (except Spanish areas!!).

It has been so since the 1600s.The church prefers that people go to work on Good Friday,rather than go watching football or horse racing.

Posts: 3444 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
There are, I believe, salves and unguents to ameliorate this rare condition.....

Ian J.

I will have you know that I am proudly bidenominational, and any attempts to "heal" me of this identity will be both misguided and ineffective.

[Big Grin]

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leaf:
quote:

Ian J.

I will have you know that I am proudly bidenominational, and any attempts to "heal" me of this identity will be both misguided and ineffective.

[Big Grin]

But which restroom/toilet do you use?

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have just been at the church, from 5am. It was good.

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bob Two-Owls
Shipmate
# 9680

- Posted      Profile for Bob Two-Owls         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I got dragged along by the old folks this morning - Mission Praise and chocolate before the Eucharistic prayer. Not my kind of thing unfortunately.
Enoch
Shipmate
# 14322

- Posted      Profile for Enoch   Email Enoch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bishop's Finger, what happened in the end?

--------------------
Brexit wrexit - Sir Graham Watson

Posts: 7610 | From: Bristol UK(was European Green Capital 2015, now Ljubljana) | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Our prayers were answered, Father was much better this morning, and the Mass went ahead as planned!

Ian J.

--------------------

Stephen
Shipmate
# 40

- Posted      Profile for Stephen   Email Stephen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leaf:
quote:

Ian J.

[Big Grin]

Well in view of the fact that ECUSA and ELCA have joined up not to mention the Porvoo communion, that is not unreasonable.....
[Smile]

--------------------
Best Wishes
Stephen

'Be still,then, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations and I will be exalted in the earth' Ps46 v10

Posts: 3954 | From: Alto C Clef Country | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stephen
Shipmate
# 40

- Posted      Profile for Stephen   Email Stephen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Forthview:
Rosa Winkel as I've said several times in different places Good Friday is not a public holiday in traditionally 'Catholic' countries (except Spanish areas!!).

It has been so since the 1600s.The church prefers that people go to work on Good Friday,rather than go watching football or horse racing.

But wouldn't it be better if they went to church?
[Biased]

--------------------
Best Wishes
Stephen

'Be still,then, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations and I will be exalted in the earth' Ps46 v10

Enoch
Shipmate
# 14322

- Posted      Profile for Enoch   Email Enoch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Our prayers were answered, Father was much better this morning, and the Mass went ahead as planned!

Ian J.

[Angel] [Angel] [Angel]

--------------------
Brexit wrexit - Sir Graham Watson

Posts: 7610 | From: Bristol UK(was European Green Capital 2015, now Ljubljana) | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Forthview
Shipmate
# 12376

- Posted      Profile for Forthview   Email Forthview   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
But,of course,yes.
The fact that Good Friday is a holiday in England does not necessarily mean that everyone in England goes to church on Good Friday - or do they,ask I who have never been in England on Good Friday ?

Posts: 3444 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Stephen
Shipmate
# 40

I don't know, I'm Welsh.... [Biased]

But yes, you do have a point

--------------------
Best Wishes
Stephen

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
First holy week service tonight: Bridegroom Matins. And so our holy week begins.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016