homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Yes, yes, let's talk about the weather! The British thread 2016 (Page 11)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  53  54  55 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Yes, yes, let's talk about the weather! The British thread 2016
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Anything refrozen is evil. It belongs in a glass with strong drink ...

Absolutely, SS - the drink in question being GIN. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
quote:
Anything refrozen is evil. It belongs in a glass with strong drink ...

Absolutely, SS - the drink in question being GIN. [Big Grin]
Oh, yes - it's GIN night tonight! [Yipee]

AND my oven was mended this morning *yippee* [Yipee]

Happy Friday, everyone -

Mrs. S, celebrating [Yipee]

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Intrepid Mrs S:
Oh, yes - it's GIN night tonight! [Yipee]

AND my oven was mended this morning *yippee* [Yipee]

I'm not familiar with the oven method of imbibing gin. Could you please enlighten us? [Confused]

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Sipech: I'm not familiar with the oven method of imbibing gin. Could you please enlighten us? [Confused]
Prepare a cake. Put it in the oven. Poor yourself a GIN and watch it rise.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Anything refrozen is evil. It belongs in a glass with strong drink, not outdoors on paths and roads.

... peas?

Enjoy your pea cocktail. [Two face]

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Now that does look evil. [Ultra confused]

Talking of odd things in drinks, I was watching a "How It's Made" programme on the Discovery channel this evening and the subject was a very small-scale, artisanal GIN distillery in Quebec. After the spirit had been distilled with the aromatics (juniper, obviously, and coriander seeds, lemon-peel and sundry other things) they steeped peeled, chopped parsnips in it before filtering and bottling it.

[Eek!]

[ 20. February 2016, 01:59: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't drink any more but that sounds rather nice.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
quote:
Sipech: I'm not familiar with the oven method of imbibing gin. Could you please enlighten us? [Confused]
Prepare a cake. Put it in the oven. Poor yourself a GIN and watch it rise.
How long does a GIN take to rise?

… I'll get me coat …

[ellipsis code, duh]

[ 20. February 2016, 05:18: Message edited by: balaam ]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Intrepid Mrs S
Shipmate
# 17002

- Posted      Profile for The Intrepid Mrs S   Email The Intrepid Mrs S   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
Now that does look evil. [Ultra confused]

Talking of odd things in drinks, I was watching a "How It's Made" programme on the Discovery channel this evening and the subject was a very small-scale, artisanal GIN distillery in Quebec. After the spirit had been distilled with the aromatics (juniper, obviously, and coriander seeds, lemon-peel and sundry other things) they steeped peeled, chopped parsnips in it before filtering and bottling it.

[Eek!]

Our local artisanal GIN distillery uses watercress, which I'm sure is nicer than parsnips [Smile] The GIN is yummy, btw.

In celebrating the oven repair I finished off my bottle of Bathtub GIN, which leaves me only Bombay Sapphire, Bombay non-Sapphire, and something I made myself using vodka and botanicals (Mr. S's Christmas present to me, or one of them). It looks like something a vet might label 'this horse is unfit for work' but tastes okay, even if it doesn't taste much like GIN! Probably should have left the juniper in for longer [Hot and Hormonal]

Mrs. S, decluttering the GIN cupboard

--------------------
Don't get your knickers in a twist over your advancing age. It achieves nothing and makes you walk funny.
Prayer should be our first recourse, not our last resort
'Lord, please give us patience. NOW!'

Posts: 1464 | From: Neither here nor there | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You can keep the gin, I'll gladly have a nice warming brandy any day instead. Beautiful colour, lovely aroma, and the pleasure of that delicious, deceptive flavour followed by a fiery warmth. It's an instant mood-lifter, especially in winter. Gin always seems so cold.

Anyway, the weekend beckoneth. I need to think about getting primer, undercoat and a paint scraper to do some essential redecorating on the outside of my mother's house when weather permits. I can't say I've ever actually stripped wooden surfaces and repainted them before, but hey, it'll be a new experience. (Though paint in my hair won't be.)

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Erm, Ariel, I don't know about down there but here we prefer brushes to using our hair for painting, it gives a smoother finish.

[Two face]

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Just using my head where these things are concerned. [Angel]
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One not very well known disadvantage of owning cats - you can slip on their toys and possibly case a flake to be dislodged from a bone in your foot.

yes, fellow shipmates, that's what I did last night, and couldn't put any weight on my foot as a result. A (thankfully) quick trip to a&e this morning resulted in an x-ray and my foot being bandaged up, and an appointment for fracture clinic on Thursday.
Thankfully, we have a recliner chair, so I slept downstairs last night, joined by Annie, one of the feline culprits.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
That's lousy luck, St. Gwladys. I hope you're not in too much pain and that you've given the (ir)responsible pusses a stern word. Hope you heal quickly.

ION, I spent this morning at Wakefield Rhubarb Festival. A smaller than last year, I think, but I managed to come away with good pork pies, cheese and not surprisingly, rhubarb (there was also a sloe GIN stall). Lots of buskers and random people dressed as bears and French cooks. Several morris troupes were in evidence, including Goth morris dancers, which is a first for me. No accordionist, instead a purple-stripe-socked, steampunk-goggled ukulele player!

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ouch, Sir G....that sounds painful.

Our 2 felines try and trip me up coming downstairs in the mornings...if I'm found cold at the bottom of the stairs, the cats have probably caused it.....

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a firned who tripped over her cat, fell down the stairs and has damaged her knee. Surgery does not seem to be called for, but she's cripped up for the duration. Those cats are dangerous!

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by ArachnidinElmet:
That's lousy luck, St. Gwladys. I hope you're not in too much pain and that you've given the (ir)responsible pusses a stern word. Hope you heal quickly.

ION, I spent this morning at Wakefield Rhubarb Festival. A smaller than last year, I think, but I managed to come away with good pork pies, cheese and not surprisingly, rhubarb (there was also a sloe GIN stall). Lots of buskers and random people dressed as bears and French cooks. Several morris troupes were in evidence, including Goth morris dancers, which is a first for me. No accordionist, instead a purple-stripe-socked, steampunk-goggled ukulele player!

We were also there, from mid day to when the liquid sunshine got a little too wet. Did not bump into you.

Looking forward to the 3 flavours of scotch salmon (whisky, port and sherry cures) and the pork and Wensleydale pie. LRP enjoyed the rhubarb GIN.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Poor St. G. - that really sounds nasty. Hope you feel better soon.

Having spent the latter half of yesterday and intermittent bits of last night nursing a hum-dinger of a headache, I've been a moderately productive piglet today - batches of French sticks and red pepper jelly made, and nails painted (black - channelling Gothick Piglet). [Big Grin]

I'm not really a Goth, but I possess very few outfits that don't have some element (trousers, waistcoats, whatever) in black, and my default dress ring is one like this, so black usually looks right.

[ 21. February 2016, 02:10: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------

Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh dear, St. G, hope it heals soon, feet are nasty when something goes wrong! We depend on them so much!

Yet more rain. [Frown] I can feel real depression setting in - think I'll just go back to bed until about April.

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Choral Matins today and a much larger congregation than usual, not sure why.

Anyway, they all seemed to enjoy the Jubilate to the setting by Stanford in C and Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace so maybe they'll be back.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
quote:
Originally posted by ArachnidinElmet:

We were also there, from mid day to when the liquid sunshine got a little too wet. Did not bump into you.

Looking forward to the 3 flavours of scotch salmon (whisky, port and sherry cures) and the pork and Wensleydale pie. LRP enjoyed the rhubarb GIN.

Sorry to miss you, Balaam. I might have mentioned a shipmeet before, but going on the Saturday was a last minute decision. Hope you enjoyed yourself.

Happy to report that the rhubarb was very tasty over some brack (a fatless fruitcake from the Elizabeth Botham stall at the festival.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I popped onto the board to answer a pm and thought I'd hop in here to says hello [Smile]
Poor you, St. Gwladys! I hope you make a speedy recovery.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Hello HA! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you're doing - great to see you back! [Yipee]

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Well I was wondering where you'd got to - good to see you here again!
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Woohoo! - Hiya HA, good to see you.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Spent most of the weekend being quite excited, as I managed to book my first summer holiday for 6 years. [Yipee]

Need to get myself fit now as I'll be hiking/climbing around various bits of Switzerland on a 3 centre holiday; travelling by train between the resorts.

Any advice you folks have for travelling around Switzerland would be good. Things to go and do. I'll probably take some Karl Barth to read along the way, but any other appropriate reading recommendations are welcome.

--------------------

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Sipech: Any advice you folks have for travelling around Switzerland would be good.
Bring plenty of money.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

quote:
quote:
Sipech: Any advice you folks have for travelling around Switzerland would be good.
Bring plenty of money.
Shouldn't be too bad as I'm going half board. My dad warned me, though he wasn't too specific. In London, lunch for 1 typically sets me back £6-10. Are we talking £30+ for a sandwich and a packet of crisps?

--------------------

Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Had a week in Switzerland a few years ago. We self catered, and did a big shop on the French side of the border. I don't remember being too outraged by the prices of the attractions though. Loved thermal baths (read: municipal swimming pool!) at Leukerbad, did various trips up mountains in cable cars (and then back down again). Went to the St Bermard dog place. Get ready to try your French, Italian and German, it varied from village to village where we were. Loved it as a holiday. Most random memory was, as we were driving up a mountain, this farmer telling us to stop... ''Mouton'. My French is good enough to know that meant sheep... What I didn't anticipate was that the entire valley's sheep flocks were being brought down the mountain at that point... Hundreds, possibly thousands of sheep, herded down around our car.
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

quote:
Originally posted by Ferijen:
Get ready to try your French, Italian and German

Je peu parle un petit peu de Francais, Italiano no no, Ich nein spracken ze Deutch though my Inglish ain't two bad, I s'pose.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Even if you did speak German, it's very different in Switzerland.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Perhaps you could visit Swiss L'Abri, should you feel so inclined. Fabulous scenery up there, too. I spent a few months with them in the 1980s, shortly after Francis Schaeffer's death.

The Lake Geneva area is stunning in any case, and there's the Montreux Jazz Festival in summer (in case you want to part with your hard-earned cash...).

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

I'm delighted to report that, having finally got the Pigletmobile booked in to the menders, it's now back, complete with new front number-plate (it's not exactly the same; having been ordered from the Irish Republic it's in a slightly different font, but it's the thought that counts).

They were going to try and charge D. the deductible, but he was able to point out that as we were stationary when the imbecile backed into us, it wouldn't be coming from him ... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sipech:
Shouldn't be too bad as I'm going half board. My dad warned me, though he wasn't too specific. In London, lunch for 1 typically sets me back £6-10. Are we talking £30+ for a sandwich and a packet of crisps?

Perhaps not quite that bad, but it's very pricey.

Last time I was in Switzerland, they weren't very good at taking credit cards - many places didn't, or only took cards from Swiss banks, and colourful folding cash was king (I went to an electronics store that didn't take plastic - but had an ATM inside the store.) It may be that they are better with plastic now, but I'd carry plenty of cash on you...

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Fab, fab lunch today - I missed breakfast through over-indulgence in sleep - and for lunch Himself had made me baked fish with saute potatoes with a little side dish of fried onions, fresh sliced onions, quarters of fresh tomato and some spinach that had been washed and patted dry then chopped and stirred in a hot pan for probably less than ten seconds.

Yummy!

I don't think I'll be wanting any supper either.

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Welease Woderwick:
Fab, fab lunch today - I missed breakfast through over-indulgence in sleep - and for lunch Himself had made me baked fish with saute potatoes with a little side dish of fried onions, fresh sliced onions, quarters of fresh tomato and some spinach that had been washed and patted dry then chopped and stirred in a hot pan for probably less than ten seconds.

Yummy!

I don't think I'll be wanting any supper either.

What a delicious lunch - worth skipping breakfast and supper for.

Off to track down some tyres today, hopefully without touching the Big City.

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And here she is - Gypsy, Guide dog.

Proud tears shed again.

I wish her and her new owner a long and happy partnership and all the joy in the world xx

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Lovely as WW's lunch looks, I would still be able to have breakfast before and dinner after [Smile]

@Boogie: congratulations.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Great shot Boogie, and hasn't she turned into a gorgeous and very handsome dog!

--------------------

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
And here she is - Gypsy, Guide dog.

Proud tears shed again.

I wish her and her new owner a long and happy partnership and all the joy in the world xx

She looks like a safe pair of paws [Smile]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Huge congratulations Boogie and Gypsy - what a beautiful dog! Wishing her and her new human a long and happy life together. [Yipee]

--------------------

Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just beautiful [Smile]
Well done Boogie!

Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What a gorgeous dog she is now! And well done Boogie for your essential part in getting her there!

Do you know who her human is - male or female?

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Indeed, she looks the very model of a guide dog. Well done you, for your part in her training.

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemia:
What a gorgeous dog she is now! And well done Boogie for your essential part in getting her there!

Do you know who her human is - male or female?

Thank you all for your kind words. Her owner is in her 40s, and has three children, the youngest is 11. She works in the afternoons and often visits her dad in a nursing home. She only has 3% vision. So Gypsy will be working hard - which will suit her as she's a very active dog. Gypsy is her first guide dog.

She has my details but, of course, it is up to her whether she gets in touch or not.

We have our fingers and paws crossed!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

Just one more photo. - this time in full harness [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

I saw a dog guiding someone this morning, and I thought of you.

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
I saw a dog guiding someone this morning, and I thought of you.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
Just one more photo. - this time in full harness [Smile]

It won't let me in.
[Frown]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Me neither - it seems to want me to create an account.

I've been quite productive today - batch of rolls made, and a batch of chicken stock bubbling away in the slow-cooker - must remember to turn it down or off before I go to bed.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  53  54  55 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016