homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Yes, yes, let's talk about the weather! The British thread 2016 (Page 20)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  53  54  55 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Yes, yes, let's talk about the weather! The British thread 2016
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Excuse me??? You can fly direct from Fredericton to Boston. Does not take very long at all. Just don't drink the bottle of water that they give you when you get on the plane because there is no bathroom!

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by John Holding:
Eight hours is a nice day's drive in Canada. You just live with it.

I'm not capable of driving for eight hours. I'd take the plane(s), thanks.
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have driven for eight hours in Canada - it's easy, pleasant and fun!

Eight hours driving in the UK = total exhaustion. In Canada it's relaxing, pleasant and glorious!

In the UK the crowded roads with constant jams, road works and stop-start traffic sap all energy. You also take ten times as long to do the same distance as in Canada too.

**grumble grumble grumble!**

[Biased]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Eight hours of driving in Brazil = you're barely getting underway [Smile]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Reverting to the thread title - I want to complain about the weather. No wait. What I want to do is go out in the steady rain and shout at the leaden skies 'Stop it! Bugger off back to the North Pole! This is supposed to be Spring! Do we see leaves? Barely. Blossom? Scarce and bedraggled. Lambs? Shivering. Daffodils? Face down in the mud. I WANT SUNSHINE AND I WANT IT NOW.'
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Actually yesterday here was pretty nice (tho' not too warm) - today is horrible!

By the way, you must decide whether our weather is nasty American weather or nasty EU weather ...

Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Other way round for us. Yesterday, return to Autumn and today Spring, at least for a while [Two face]
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Reverting to the thread title - I want to complain about the weather. No wait. What I want to do is go out in the steady rain and shout at the leaden skies 'Stop it! Bugger off back to the North Pole! This is supposed to be Spring! Do we see leaves? Barely. Blossom? Scarce and bedraggled. Lambs? Shivering. Daffodils? Face down in the mud. I WANT SUNSHINE AND I WANT IT NOW.'

Come down here. We have blue skies with fleecy clouds, white blossoms are bursting forth on branches, spring lambs are now almost spring sheep and into the grazing-by-themselves stage. Daffodils are everywhere, including in fields and on roadside verges, pale yellow primroses are enjoying the shade of old stone walls, rich yellow celandines bespeckle the lush green grass, etc etc., and it hasn't rained for several hours.
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
... I WANT SUNSHINE ...

Come over here - we've got some. [Smile]

It's not very warm sunshine (currently 2°C) but it is bright and the sky's almost cloudless and there's hardly any wind.

And there are no sn*wflakes on the weather-map until next Tuesday. [Yipee]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's exceedingly moist in these parts. The rain, starting well before I got up this morning, has only just stopped in the last five minutes. I give it 10 minutes before it starts back up again.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We've just had a very rumbly thunderstorm.
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

We have pale yellow brimstone butterflies flitting past in the warm spring sunshine.

And various annoying types opening the windows on public transport. This is unhelpful because thanks to aerodynamics, the person who gets the full benefit of an open window on a moving bus is the one sitting at the rear of the bus, who then gets a gale. While the person sitting next to the window he has just opened barely gets a breeze.

Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ariel - It's the people who open the window and then sit a few seats in front of it that really annoy me. I think some people feel they have to control the space they are in, hence the window opening even if it is far from warm.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The sun is doing battle with the fog here - hope it wins.

We went to my brother's for his birthday on Monday. He has a Dutch Barge called 'Toggenberg' (named after the goats he used to farm). My Mum launched it with a bottle of champagne 20 years ago. Mr Boogs secretly kept the bottle top and has mounted it in wood and engraved the wood with its name. All were thrilled with it, and couldn't quite believe it was the original. Photos were studied. Memories of a lovely day when my boys were small. A huge crane, Mum being like the queen smashing champagne - then wine, bread and cheese whist cruising round Preston dock [Smile] 20 years - where does the time go?!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Baptist Trainfan:
We've just had a very rumbly thunderstorm.

We had one last night. Two massive, unexpected, lengthy rumbles of thunder like someone shifting furniture across a floor and that seemed to be about it.

Lovely warm spring day here - just going out to enjoy it!

ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Much nicer weather today, although the ground is still sodden. I'm in the central library which has huge windows looking out for miles. It's nice to be able to see something other than clouds.

I'm mooching around here until this evening, waiting for a Historical Society meeting. Today's on the history of Rugby League, particularly Wakefield Trinity (Wildcats). Not my usual bag, but might be worth a listen.

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Two days of clear skies and warm sun. How long can it last?

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Boogie: THe has a Dutch Barge called 'Toggenberg' (named after the goats he used to farm).
I had to look this up; Toggenburg is a Swiss name. The Dutch part was changing the 'u' to an 'e' [Smile]

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

moonlitdoor
Shipmate
# 11707

- Posted      Profile for moonlitdoor   Email moonlitdoor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think Wakefield Trinity is one of the best names for a team, but the Rapid Solicitors stadium must be the worst name for a ground, banal and implausible in equal measure.

--------------------
We've evolved to being strange monkeys, but in the next life he'll help us be something more worthwhile - Gwai

Posts: 2210 | From: london | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

quote:
Originally posted by moonlitdoor:
I think Wakefield Trinity is one of the best names for a team, but the Rapid Solicitors stadium must be the worst name for a ground, banal and implausible in equal measure.

Yikes, I didn't even know that had happened until you mentioned it. As far as I'm concerned it's still Belle Vue.

It turned out to be an excellent talk (given by David Hinchcliffe, previously MP of Wakefield and rugby player) and was popular even with those who weren't into sport at all. It was more about class and the artificial division of Union and League into amateur and professional. Apparently it was illegal for serving members of the British armed forces to play Rugby League until 1994. Crazy stuff.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Bearing in mind how slowly the legal cog-wheels seem to turn, isn't "Rapid Solicitors" something of an oxymoron?

[Devil]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Much excitement here as one of my nephews [8 years old next week] is off on a pilgrimage with his maternal grandparents - they will be going to the temples at Palani, Madurai and Rameswaram and will doubtless spoil the little tyke rotten - but he is a bit of a sweetie and probably deserves it.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Gone, Jacobson, gone! [Frown]
Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicodemia:
quote:

Gone, Jacobson, gone! [Frown]
It wasn't here at all this week [Frown] And I've just read we have a yellow warning for snow tomorrow (as opposed to a warning for yellow snow, which I guess would be worse).

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[Killing me]

As soon as I read the words "yellow warning for snow" I thought they never give you warnings for yellow snow (except possibly "don't eat it").

The sun's splitting the rocks here, and it's forecast to go up to 9°C this afternoon.

That'll do nicely. [Smile]

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
quote:
Boogie: THe has a Dutch Barge called 'Toggenberg' (named after the goats he used to farm).
I had to look this up; Toggenburg is a Swiss name. The Dutch part was changing the 'u' to an 'e' [Smile]
Here she is, in Bristol harbour. She's somewhere on the Thames at the moment [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Cute. Especially the geraniums. That's one of the things I like about barges and narrow boats - their gardens are kept in charming and odd places, such as the roof.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The weather has held for our latest venture to the dark side of the Pennines. Liverpool is nowhere near as bleak as it was when we first visited (early 80s). But the new development, Liverpool 1, is just the same shops and food chains you get everywhere else. It has character, but it isn't local character. Forget Nandos and Café Rouge, I want a place that sells scouse.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

It had to happen. Today is dark, overcast, rainy and cold.

--------------------

MrsBeaky
Shipmate
# 17663

- Posted      Profile for MrsBeaky   Author's homepage   Email MrsBeaky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've been back here for just under two weeks and apart from succumbing to a vile bug which comes back just as it seems to have gone, it is lovely to be here.

But I am so bloody cold!
I am dire need of new clothes so hopefully things will begin to improve on the temperature front once I've managed to hit the shops.

I keep being surprised by little things, lovely things which I had forgotten.

I also keep embarrassing myself by speaking Kiswahili in shops.

But mainly all is well.

--------------------
"It is better to be kind than right."

http://davidandlizacooke.wordpress.com

Posts: 693 | From: UK/ Kenya | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

My wife once returned to a cold Scottish summer and Northumberland autumn after living for two years in West Africa. She froze, so she would sympathise with you.

Re. shopping: missionary friend of hers caused amusement when she started bargaining, African market-style, at the checkout in Marks & Spencer.

[ 15. April 2016, 08:11: Message edited by: Baptist Trainfan ]

la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by MrsBeaky:
I also keep embarrassing myself by speaking Kiswahili in shops.

I sympathise. I regularly speak French to English bus drivers and shop clerks.

What side of the road do they drive on in Kenya? This is another worry of mine when I go back to the UK. First of all I would always look the wrong way before crossing the road [Ultra confused] . These days I just know that I don’t know. I stand by the side of the road for ages trying to work it out [Hot and Hormonal] .

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

MrsBeaky
Shipmate
# 17663

- Posted      Profile for MrsBeaky   Author's homepage   Email MrsBeaky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Theoretically they drive on the left in Kenya but lane discipline is somewhat erratic which suits my husband but terrifies me.....

--------------------
"It is better to be kind than right."

http://davidandlizacooke.wordpress.com

Posts: 693 | From: UK/ Kenya | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

A British friend, recently returned to Africa after leave, nearly had a head-on collision with a bus. Just in time he realised that he was still driving on the left - the bus driver was, correctly, on the right so didn't know what to do.
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

There was an English composer (I can't now remember who it was) who was killed in a head-on collision just after coming off the ferry in France, having forgotten to drive on the right.

I can see how easy it would be to forget; when I was home on holiday several years ago, I asked Dad if I could drive home from visiting Mum in hospital, just to make sure I still knew how. Although I'd never actually driven on the right (and bearing in mind that the car was right-hand drive), when we turned left out of the hospital driveway I started heading towards the right lane, and Dad (very politely!) pointed out that I wasn't in Canada now ... [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

What happens a lot, because I often drive in left and right driving countries, is that I confuse the windscreen wiper and the indicator. Which sometimes leads to embarrassing situations at a traffic light [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My sister lives in Italy. When she returns to the UK, she manages the side of the road Okish, but she drives like an Italian. Tooting the horn and Italian hand gestures on the M25 can be a little, er, disturbing for a Properly British passenger.

Piglet, did you see Tim Peake's Shot of your part of the world?

Grim weather here today. Two weeks ago the second ferijenet arrived. There has been a marked reduction in the amount of fun stuff achieved, but a marked increase in business. Particularly loads of washing (luckily Mr F is a brilliant house husband...)

Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Ferijen:
Piglet, did you see Tim Peake's Shot of your part of the world?

I did indeed - doesn't it look grand?

Mind you, if that was the first time he's seen it without clouds, he must have been looking the other way for the last couple of weeks. [Big Grin]

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by jacobsen:
It had to happen. Today is dark, overcast, rainy and cold.

It has taken time to get here, but it is now peeing it down here too. The sky is a pleasant silver grey.

I am reliably informed that in Kenya you drive on the side with the most shade.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congratulations Ferijen!

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by balaam:

I am reliably informed that in Kenya you drive on the side with the most shade.

You drive down the centre (fewer potholes) then the bravest gets to stay there!

(Rochdale is becoming just as potholed!)

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
... Two weeks ago the second ferijenet arrived ...

Congratulations! [Yipee]

I was so busy looking at the image from Ground Control to Major Tim I missed your announcement. [Hot and Hormonal]

Welcome aboard, newest potential Shiplet! [Smile]

--------------------

Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
quote:
... Two weeks ago the second ferijenet arrived ...

I was so busy looking at the image from Ground Control to Major Tim I missed your announcement.
Quick, everyone, the secret of How To Distract A Host is out [Smile]
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congratulations from another host who found this to be a lovely surprise.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yes, congrats, Ferijen! Although I confess when I first read it, I assumed that you meant 'arrived for a visit', rather than ARRIVED!

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Congratulations Ferijen

(I had noticed this one on Twitter)

The reason Tim Peake might not have noticed Newfoundland in sunshine before is because the ISS orbit path looks like this, so it doesn't cross the same place all the time. More information here.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Congratulations, Ferijen - enjoy getting to know your new little arrival!

In other news, rain here has turned to snow! The ground's too wet for it to settle but it's coming down quite heavily. Hadn't expected that.

Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

- Posted      Profile for Mr Clingford   Email Mr Clingford   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm seriously dischuffed with the weather. Ok, we've had a couple of warm (15 Celsius!) and sunny days recently, but, come on, it's Spring and I want to be warm. Enough of the cold and the gloom - meant to be a max of 7 today. 7. Boo.

[ 16. April 2016, 08:00: Message edited by: Mr Clingford ]

--------------------
Ne'er cast a clout till May be out.

If only.

Posts: 1660 | From: A Fleeting moment | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Knowing I have to work all weekend, I'm not so dischuffed with the weather. Weather like the nice days last week would have dischuffed me far more.

We have a Mocksted - internal Ofsted, complete with advisory Ofsted inspector - coming up in the next couple of weeks, plus the continuing threat of a real Ofsted following a complaint, which still hasn't happened. There is still so much work to do, not added to by one of our SLT team being suspended on disciplinary action. I suspect he's been scapegoated for the complaint. Knowing this company he's almost certainly gone, and he's my closest friend on this team. If I wasn't trying to get 9 kids through their qualifications over the next couple of months, I wouldn't be hanging around. The coursework deadlines are 7th May for GCSEs, 15th and 31st May for the Entry Levels.

I am also trying to keep next Saturday clear enough to see Bellowhead. Being unsubtle, yesterday evening I tested the new cables I bought at lunchtime for one of the interactive whiteboards (real bodge job of installation) and tried it out by putting a youtube track up, which brought those who were still there to come and see.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Husband and friend are off for a walk in the Surrey countryside today. I've declined the invite and intend to catch up with my creative writing that's been negleted for a whle. I also intend to go and get a dicount card for swimming, gym classes etc from my local leisure centre. After all I might as well take advantage of being over sixty.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ...  53  54  55 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016