homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Confess Your Unpopular Opinion (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Confess Your Unpopular Opinion
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dare to deviate from the norm when it comes to, say, " Game of Thrones," bologna sandwiches or current fashions? Here ( shamelessly stolen from a Facebook friend) is your opportunity to say what you really feel about...whatever. No judging.

I will begin. Confession: Not a fan of tattoos, even good ones. There -- I said it and I'm glad.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don’t like strawberries [Eek!]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This will get me called to Hell. I'm a supporter of foxhunting.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am a fan of tattoos, my sensitive skin is not, so sadly no ink [Frown]

The same with peaches, even walking past them ripening in a bowl has me feeling unwell. Eating them hidden in other food has me being unwell. Similar fruit, Nectarines Apricots etc have a lesser effect.

I have never watched an episode of Game of Thrones, and have no desire to do so. The same applies to Harry Potter books and films. I do not feel in any way deprived by this.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cats make better pets than dogs.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As someone who learned very little in middle school(almost nothing in math, only a bit in science, and what I got from social studies and language arts I likely would have picked up outside the classroom anyway), I question the need for compulsory education above the elementary level.

I think students who don't want to make the effort shouldn't be compelled or even encouraged to do so, and would be better off leaving school and entering the workforce or job training. By all means, they should have the option of returning to school later on when they might have more of an inclination to do so. (I actually have a friend who went this route, and ended up a university professor.)

So yes, I am favour of child-labour, and think that the value of teachers to society is somewhat over-rated.

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
This will get me called to Hell. I'm a supporter of foxhunting.

The problem with foxhunting is that it is too inefficient to eradicate the vermin.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:

I have never watched an episode of Game of Thrones, and have no desire to do so. The same applies to Harry Potter books and films. I do not feel in any way deprived by this.

I've only watched the first Harry Potter film(directed by schlockmeister Chris Columbus), and thought it was awash in Hollywood anglophile stereotypes about the British public-school system. I was actually kind of surprised more British people weren't offended by it. But what do I know, I guess.

--------------------
I have the power...Lucifer is lord!

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

I think car alarms should be illegal. Very few car break-ins constitute a threat to anyone's physical safety, and thus the benefit provided by car alarms do not justify the annoyance caused by false alarms(or even those provoked by genuine break-ins).

--------------------

Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

I preferred Furley to the Ropers, and my favorite blonde roommate was Terri.

--------------------

Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:

I agree with you there.

Also: Bruce Springsteen is overrated.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Beatles were radical in their time, but in terms of music, they are quite average. There is no need to listen to them today, there are far better groups.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't like football.compared to Rugby Union, it's boring.
Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Christians who equate being a good conservative with being a good Christian drive me bonkers.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Dr Who is annoying, that gin is overrated, winter is better than summer, and that God should only be thanked in moderation.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hate rugby. Passionately.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
Christians who equate being a good conservative with being a good Christian drive me bonkers.

I thought that would be a fairly popular opinion on the Ship. What might be less popular would be confessing that you quite like listening to Joel Osteen.

N.b. I don't.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't care for tattoos, either, and I watched two episodes of "Game of Thrones" and decided it wasn't something on which I needed to spend any more time.

Cats are better pets than dogs, at least for non-outdoorsy types and introverts.

I love good wine; thus, I cannot understand why Cabernet and Chardonnay are the inevitable default offerings, at least in the United States. Most of them are plonk.

And why does just about everything cooked have to have black pepper? Can't people who eat it just add it on their own?

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sweet sherry is delicious and Bob Dylan can't sing.

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fakey-fakey, completely artificial boxed whipped topping mix -- the stuff housewives loved in the Sixties -- is better than actual whipped cream.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dry sherry is better, Tree Bee, but you're correct about Bob Dylan, who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, not even to save his immortal soul. How can anyone figure out his tunes just from listening to him, ah, vocalize?

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Doors are grossly overrated, and not in the least psychedelic.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I hate the texture of raw ones, on their own. But I love the flavor. Especially in smoothies. Yum!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tree Bee:
...Bob Dylan can't sing.

He's a hell of a lyricist, though...

Game of Thrones left me cold, I've never managed to sit through a single Star Wars film, and I totally fail to discern what it is that other women see in Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, or Leonardo DiCaprio, as actors or lookers.

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
I hate rugby. Passionately.

Huia

[Biased] I hate netball. Also passionately. [Biased]

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anoesis:
... I totally fail to discern what it is that other women see in Johnny Depp ...

So do I - in fact, I find him more than a tad creepy.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The proper name of the game is soccer, which is a type of football. Other types include rugby union (still the game they play in heaven), rugby league, American, Aust Rules and probably many others.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
simontoad
Ship's Amphibian
# 18096

- Posted      Profile for simontoad   Email simontoad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am an anti-soaper.

--------------------
Human

Posts: 1571 | From: Romsey, Vic, AU | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by simontoad:
I am an anti-soaper.

???

Not knowing what a soaper is, I can't work out if I'm offended or not.
[Biased]

Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stetson:
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:

I've only watched the first Harry Potter film(directed by schlockmeister Chris Columbus), and thought it was awash in Hollywood anglophile stereotypes about the British public-school system. I was actually kind of surprised more British people weren't offended by it. But what do I know, I guess.
Having being to a traditional British boarding school, I would say that would be because it's only a mildly fantastical version of the truth.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I hate Country & Western music.

Not keen on Line Dancing, either.

[ 11. October 2017, 08:04: Message edited by: Baptist Trainfan ]

Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Dafyd
Shipmate
# 5549

- Posted      Profile for Dafyd   Email Dafyd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Handmaid's Tale is not Margaret Atwood's best book.
It is, however, better than Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go (which is merely alright).

--------------------
we remain, thanks to original sin, much in love with talking about, rather than with, one another. Rowan Williams

Posts: 10567 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kittyville
Shipmate
# 16106

- Posted      Profile for Kittyville     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The classics of English literature leave me cold. Austen, Hardy, Dickens, whatever, all equally meh.
Posts: 291 | From: Sydney | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Even before I was a vegetarian I thought Bacon very overrated.
I dislike dogs.
I have no problem with cultures that eat animals that we would consider domestic pets, as long as they are cared for and killed humanely.
I do not like 'Rick and Morty', I have watched it and I do 'get' it but do not like it.
I hate football/soccer.
I hate most country and western music.
I do not find George Clooney & Brad Pitt attractive.
I was not a fan of Lady Diana

[ 11. October 2017, 11:47: Message edited by: Kitten ]

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kittyville:
The classics of English literature leave me cold. Austen, Hardy, Dickens, whatever, all equally meh.

You're not alone in that - but more honest than many!
Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The best summer spectator sport is polo: fun to watch, you can take all the family (including the dog) and at most grounds you can get in a car and occupants for £10 or less.

Most babies are ugly, fat ones (aka "bonny") especially so.

Most British girls look like hell in the "traditional" white meringue dress: wrong colour, bad shape - but strapless is worse by several miles.

Most modern art leaves me cold.

I thought (think) Sylvia Plath a rubbish poet.

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
agingjb
Shipmate
# 16555

- Posted      Profile for agingjb   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like reading Jane Austen's novels, which, I suspect, puts me in an unpopular minority.

--------------------
Refraction Villanelles

Posts: 464 | From: Southern England | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
andras
Shipmate
# 2065

- Posted      Profile for andras   Email andras   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Compared with the present lot of twerps, I think Macmillan was a pretty good Prime Minister.

--------------------
God's on holiday.
(Why borrow a cat?)
Adrian Plass

Posts: 544 | From: Tregaron | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by agingjb:
I like reading Jane Austen's novels, which, I suspect, puts me in an unpopular minority.

I'm probably in a smaller one - I like reading Thomas Hardy (helped by not reading them at school).

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

SvitlanaV2
Shipmate
# 16967

- Posted      Profile for SvitlanaV2   Email SvitlanaV2   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't like tea (except herbal tea) or coffee. Not keen on alcohol either.
Posts: 6668 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sipech:
quote:

I agree with you there.

Also: Bruce Springsteen is overrated.

As is Bob Dylan.

I love strawberries, though.

I have been known to walk out of restaurants where persons at my table have ordered shrimp.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I really like a lot of contemporary Christian music.

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't support our troops.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
bib
Shipmate
# 13074

- Posted      Profile for bib     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
1.I dislike yoghurt and olive oil even though all the diet books recommend I should eat them.
2.I have never understood the obsession with Princess Diana who I thought was actually rather a silly girl.
3.I loathe rap music and country and western is almost as bad.
4.I hate happy clappy church music and would avoid going to church if that was all that was available.
5.Most pop music seems to have an over heavy drum base and groups seem unable to perform without this cacophany.
6.I am very against surrogacy of babies 'bought' from other countries. Babies are not commodities to be bought and sold.

--------------------
"My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End, accept the praise I bring"

Posts: 1307 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I detest strawberries and watermelon, and cannot understand why other adore their insipid tastes. Balsamic tastes like melted-in-the-sun soap. Perversely I enjoy cilantro, in moderation. I love dogs. Cats are ok, in moderation, if kept out of my sight. Television and radio and moving-pictures bore me stiff over the last 25 years or so. Thank goodness for books (made of paper only)

I like people but completely enjoy my privacy. The last is a thing of the past now I am in an "independent" living retirement home where staff feel enabled to burst in on you at any given time of the day, or night.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kitten:
quote:
Even before I was a vegetarian I thought Bacon very overrated.
Francis, or Roger? [Biased]

I didn't like the new Wonder Woman film. Bunch of cliches flung together with paper-thin plot. Gal Gadot deserved a much better script.

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm convinced that "smart" phones are the instruments of the devil.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
I'm convinced that "smart" phones are the instruments of the devil.

Amen, sister.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
I don't support our troops.

Whereas I do. I don't support most of the things they are asked to do though.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Prester John
Shipmate
# 5502

- Posted      Profile for Prester John   Email Prester John   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
  • Herman Melville was not talented and badly needed an editor.
  • The LOTR movies were better than the books.
  • Even though I enjoyed reading it, Dune was a political/ecological tract masquerading as a novel.
  • The 17th Amendment was a mistake.
  • Television ruined baseball.

*spelling- I need my own editor.

[ 11. October 2017, 16:59: Message edited by: Prester John ]

Posts: 884 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016