homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » RIP Kenwritez (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: RIP Kenwritez
Pretty Butterfly
Shipmate
# 15024

- Posted      Profile for Pretty Butterfly     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sad news indeed. I didn't know Ken personally but always found his posts very insightful.

Prayers are with his friends and family.

Posts: 121 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Nicodemia
WYSIWYG
# 4756

- Posted      Profile for Nicodemia   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad. I always enjoyed his posts. He was a good man.

Prayers fo Sturdy Wench and his family.

Posts: 4544 | From: not too far from Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Thoughts and prayers for Sturdy Wench

[Votive]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

- Posted      Profile for Mad Geo   Email Mad Geo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I feel so fortunate to have gotten to know Ken and Sturdy Wench in person. They are great people. I will deeply miss Kens phone calls to discuss whatever interesting thing he was mulling at that time and his booming laugh. Too short, time. He will be missed.

--------------------
Diax's Rake - "Never believe a thing simply because you want it to be true"

Posts: 11730 | From: People's Republic of SoCal | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A sad shock for us, for Kenwritez a shipmate who was great - and it must be awful for Sturdy Wench and all the family and IRL friends.

Lord, help and confort them. [Votive]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tea gnome
Shipmate
# 9424

- Posted      Profile for Tea gnome     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sorry to hear this news, thank you Leaf for reminding me of the interpretive dance post... [Frown]

--------------------
Floating Fund!

Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is sad news.

It was a pleasure to sail on the same ship as Ken, and I always looked forward to reading one of his posts.

RIP, Ken. [Votive]

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A sad loss for us, for his community, for his family. He was such a presence when posting that it is hard to believe that he is not going to be around any more. One my list of "shipmates I'd love to meet", this man came pretty high: for his sense of humour, his caring nature, his wisdom, the joy he exuded in his love for his family, his love of words which filtered out of everything he wrote.

Goodbye for now Phil the Wise Guy . Promoted to Glory indeed.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"the loons, the loons, I can hear the loons ... " [Votive]
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rest in Peace Ken, and may the SW be comforted. I will miss your contributions to all things foody.
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Waterworks]

Ken was a wonderful man, I'll miss him here so much. Weeping alongside you all, and my prayers for SW and his family and friends.

Smudgie, thanks for the Nativity link - I thought of Phil too.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] very sorry to read this.

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Annie P

Ship's galley maid
# 3453

- Posted      Profile for Annie P   Email Annie P   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apologies for not being around on the ship much anymore, but my real life seems to keep me very busy.

Tom told me the news this morning. I have fond memories of Ken first starting out here, helping me out when my date (now IRL hubby) went missing for a few days when we were playing married by SoF. He certainly got the party going in the Circus when he started hosting there and I'll never forget his first attempt at flaming someone.

Ken, may you rest in peace and keep an eye out for us up there. For your wife and family, we pray that they may know God's love and presence through this time. A good shippie, who will be missed.

--------------------
Older now, but not necessarily wiser.

Posts: 3248 | From: stockton-on-tees | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very shocked and saddened.
[Votive] [Votive] for his family and friends.

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nanny Ogg

Ship's cushion
# 1176

- Posted      Profile for Nanny Ogg   Email Nanny Ogg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is sad news. [Votive]

Heaven has called its Saint of Wit to be with God.

May Kenwritez spirit of laughter be amongst us for eternity.

--------------------
Buy me a beer and I'm you friend forever

Posts: 4137 | From: Away with the fairies | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So very, very sad to hear this. I remember my first encounter with Kenwritez when he gave me a hellish lambasting over a book we disagreed about. I thoroughly enjoyed his wit, his creativity, and his ability to cut through the crap. May he rest in peace and may those who knew and loved him in real life be comforted. [Votive]

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Tear] [Tear] [Tear]

I had dreams of meeting him some day. I enjoyed his posts so much, and we exchanged PMs.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Seeing a post by KenWritez was enough to make sure that I read the thread, even if the topic wasn't something I'd normally engage in, just to engage with his ideas and prose. He will be missed.

[Votive] for the Sturdy Wench and his family

May light perpetual shine upon him.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sorry. [Votive]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ebeth

Shipmate
# 4474

- Posted      Profile for ebeth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Tear]

--------------------
"To eat bread without hope is still, slowly to starve to death." --Pearl S. Buck

Posts: 1486 | From: Here | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is very sad news. I long ago lost count of the times I was entertained by (and slightly in awe of) his effortless wit and style. One of the Ship's all-time greats.

[Votive] for the Sturdy Wench and for all who will grieve his loss.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lord Pontivillian
Shipmate
# 14308

- Posted      Profile for Lord Pontivillian   Author's homepage   Email Lord Pontivillian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Seeing RIP Kenwritez in All Saints has come as a real shock. I will always remember his recipes for Shipmates and his interpretive Dance, even though I don't think I ever interacted with Ken.

May he be remembered.

We have lost a well loved Shipmate [Waterworks]

Rob.

--------------------
The Church in Wales is Ancient, Catholic and Deformed - Typo found in old catechism.

Posts: 665 | From: Horsham | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
St. Punk the Pious

Biblical™ Punk
# 683

- Posted      Profile for St. Punk the Pious   Author's homepage   Email St. Punk the Pious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sad news indeed. May our prayers ascend for him on this All Saint's Day as he is surely now with the saints in glory.
[Votive]

--------------------
The Society of St. Pius *
Wannabe Anglican, Reader
My reely gud book.

Posts: 4161 | From: Choral Evensong | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hiro's Leap

Shipmate
# 12470

- Posted      Profile for Hiro's Leap   Email Hiro's Leap   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't know Kenwritz well, but I saw enough of his humour and good nature to be certain he'll be sorely missed by a great many people.

[Votive] for all his family and friends as they grieve.

Posts: 3418 | From: UK, OK | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ags

Knocked up
# 204

- Posted      Profile for Ags     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sorry [Votive]

--------------------
I think that we are most ourselves at our best, because that is what God intended us to be. The us we really like, the us that others love to be with. Moth

Posts: 2707 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For reasons that Curiosity Killed has already given, he will be missed by many on the Ship, including me. His ability to give a brisk contradiction to something one had said, without causing offense, was a great talent.

[Votive]

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Ken was a larger-than-life character (and I've seen the photos). From the Nativity play (and the tour-bus and the moon), the wedding, the recipes; his wit never failed. And his serious posts were always worth reading.

Prayers for the Sturdy Wench and her son.

[Votive]

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Waterworks] [Votive]

May he rest in peace and rise in glory.

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So, so sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace and rise in glory. [Votive]
Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Thoughts and prayers for all will miss KenWritez.

Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sitting and wiping the tears that just won't stop rolling down my face. This is just so hard to believe.

Ken was a wonderful person, so full of life and love and humor. And so kind to those of us who had the great pleasure of spending time with him.

He went shopping with Motherboard and me, and found a beautiful scarf for his bride. His eyes just sparkled as he talked about his Sturdy Wench.

My prayers for Ken's wife, for his family and loved ones. And for Ken as he has fought the good fight, and has run his (too short) race.

God hold you tightly in His arms, my friend. [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Suze

Ship's Barmaid
# 5639

- Posted      Profile for Suze   Email Suze   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I saw the thread title and though surely not, but surely yes. Prayers for those who love him and will miss him dearly now and thanks for all he contributed here. [Votive]

--------------------
' You stay here and I'll go look for God, that won't be hard cos I know where he's not, and I will bring him back with me , then he'll listen , then he'll see' Richard Shindell

Posts: 2603 | From: where the angels sleep | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Organ Builder
Shipmate
# 12478

- Posted      Profile for Organ Builder   Email Organ Builder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I came to the Ship, Ken was on an extended shore leave. I discovered his voice first in the "Ask Sine" thread, where he set up the thread acting as Sine's straight man (bad pun intended even in the midst of sadness...) When he announced he was coming back, I welcomed him, noted that he had no idea who I was, but thanked him for that thread. Of course, after discovering that thread I also searched out other contributions.

I always admired that he was not only able to change other's opinions, but his own when the discussion brought forth points he had not previously considered. The ability to consider the arguments of others and change one's own opinions is all too rare.

I'm not sure "Circus" is the board that would first spring to mind when people think about their most memorable posts, but as others have mentioned his liturgical dance post was one of the funniest things I have ever read on a bulletin board.

"The strife is o'er, the battle won..."
[Votive] for Ken and for all who hold him dear.

--------------------
How desperately difficult it is to be honest with oneself. It is much easier to be honest with other people.--E.F. Benson

Posts: 3337 | From: ...somewhere in between 40 and death... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
les@BALM
The Ship's Visionary
# 11237

- Posted      Profile for les@BALM   Author's homepage   Email les@BALM   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Remembering Ken, Sturdy Wench and their friends and family in prayer [Votive]

--------------------
il sole d'Italia mi è rimasto nel cure
Italia campioni del mondo ****

Tiggs the cat.

Posts: 1863 | From: Canada, eh! | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
nomadicgrl
Shipmate
# 7623

- Posted      Profile for nomadicgrl   Email nomadicgrl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So Sad. Like others here, I have not interacted with Ken, but have always enjoyed his posts, and would look for them. He seemed a kind, intelligent and very witty man. Prayers for Sturdy Wench and all those who loved him. [Votive]
Posts: 437 | From: Living in the land of Anne (with an e) | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad to hear this. [Tear] [Votive]
Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Man, I loved that guy. [Tear]

Very grateful that he crossed our paths. How he will be missed.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I used to keep an eye out for the Ned Flanders avatar, just to see what KW had said this time (this got very confusing sometimes, with others use of it). I never met him, but I never felt that I had needed to, as the Ship brought his rapier wit and sheer damn cleverness to me across the miles.

Good luck, God, you've got someone who will give an omnipotent intellect a run for its money. Look after him. [Tear] [Votive] And look after the Sturdy Wench and his son as well.

AG

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very sorry to hear this news (couldn't quite believe it). Great writing style, great personality, great cook. I hope the angels are enjoying his company as I write.
Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Thurible
Shipmate
# 3206

- Posted      Profile for Thurible   Email Thurible   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Thurible

--------------------
"I've been baptised not lobotomised."

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was blessed to be fortunate to have met him on several occasions, the first being the initial Colorado Shipmeet several years ago. I will miss his wit and his loud Hawaiian shirts. I was hoping to see him again in person a few months ago when we were on our way to Northern California, but it did not work out.

May Sturdy Wench think back on all of the good times she had with him. Our prayers go out to her. He will be sorely missed at this house and all over the Ship...

[Votive] [Tear]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken's posts were one of the things that convinced me to hang around the Ship when I was first looking around.

God bless him and the Sturdy Wench.

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
hatless

Shipmate
# 3365

- Posted      Profile for hatless   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is very sad. Kenwritez's posts were a hook for me in the early days, too. He could write so well, and make a different opinion sound attractive. His communication of his own enjoyment, of life and words, is what I'll remember.

[Votive]

--------------------
My crazy theology in novel form

Posts: 4531 | From: Stinkers | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm pinching myself at this news. God Bless you Ken. It's been good to have had you around.

[Votive] Sturdy Wench

John

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Ken, may you rest in peace and rise in glory.

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I too am sorry to read this sad news; his posts were both intelligent and entertaining.
May his loved ones be comforted. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016