homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » RIP Kenwritez (Page 4)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Source: (consider it) Thread: RIP Kenwritez
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moth:
Kenwritez was such a big presence on the ship when I first posted here. He was so witty and such fun. He was also kind, explaining numerous cookery tips to me, like how to spin pizza dough. I will miss him.

Me too. Even if his cookery veered towards the *ahem*
extreme at times; remember his rabbit pie in the Soap Opera thread, anyone? And his 'trenchant' advice on child-rearing in 'Ask Sine' cheered me up no end at a time when IRL it seemed as if Mum could do no right. I'm sure he'd be glad to know that five years down the line, Miffyson is now a dab hand at laundering his own smalls!

RIP Ken, and [Votive] to SW and your family.

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He'll be missed so much.

[Votive] for those that are left. [Votive]

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ceesharp
Shipmate
# 3818

- Posted      Profile for Ceesharp   Email Ceesharp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 629 | From: West Midlands, UK | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alwyn
Shipmate
# 4380

- Posted      Profile for Alwyn     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Posts: 849 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken was such a lovely and kind guy, this is such sad news. Prayers for him and those left behind. [Votive]

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am so sorry.

[Votive] for his family.

Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Only once in the many years I've been aboard this vessel have I printed out a post and taken it home so I could read it over and over again whenever I wanted or needed to. That post has given me comfort and peace ever since. That post was by Kenwritez.

What more is there to say? A true master of the medium, a wit to rival any and a wisdom second to none. A truly sad loss for us all, but especially for his family.

[Waterworks]

[Votive]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've just come across this sad news, after seeing mousethief's sig on another thread, and thinking, 'Oh, what's happened to Kenwritez?'

May he rest in peace and rise in glory. [Votive] for his family.

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Noooooh!
[Votive] [Waterworks] [Votive]

I too will treasure memories of the interpretive dance, and how best to serve shipmates. He'll be much missed.

Go with God, Kenwritez, and [Votive] for sturdywench and the family.

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't see this thread.

I enjoyed reading his posts.

May he rest in peace and rise in glory [Votive]

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Arrietty

Ship's borrower
# 45

- Posted      Profile for Arrietty   Author's homepage   Email Arrietty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just seen this thread.

What can I say but 'Oh, no...'

He will be missed.

[Frown] [Votive]

--------------------
i-church

Online Mission and Ministry

Posts: 6634 | From: Coventry, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mad Cat
Shipmate
# 9104

- Posted      Profile for Mad Cat   Email Mad Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I enjoyed Ken's posts - sad news.

[Votive]

--------------------
Weird and sweary.

Posts: 1844 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just saw this.

I'm sad and shocked to hear this. I'm afraid I can only judge him by his posts, since I never met him IRL. But what a fantastic poster he was!

It is All Souls' Day today, an appropriate time for a prayer from the heart that he may join the glory of God in all love and peace. [Votive]

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cranmer's baggage

Ship's Opinionated Dame
# 1662

- Posted      Profile for Cranmer's baggage   Email Cranmer's baggage   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sad news indeed.

The Ship, and all those whose lives he touched, are poorer for his passing.

[Votive] the Sturdy Wench and son.

--------------------
Eschew obfuscation!

Posts: 1537 | From: the apple isle | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cinnamon cicada
Shipmate
# 14205

- Posted      Profile for Cinnamon cicada   Email Cinnamon cicada   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I loved his intelligence and his quick wit. Now he's making the angels laugh...

[Votive] RIP KenWritez
[Votive] Ken's family

--------------------
The most inward and loving of all, he came forth like a new beginning,
the brown-robed brother of your nightingales,
with his wonder and goodwill, and delight in Earth...
Rainer Rilke

Posts: 251 | From: Fifth pew from the front, left side | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 66

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine   Email Sine Nomine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken was a generous man in so many ways, humble about his own gifts and quick to give credit to others. That's not something you run into very often.

He was life-enhancing, which isn't something you run into very often either. Truly a rare bird.

--------------------
Precious, Precious, Sweet, Sweet Daddy...

Posts: 16639 | From: lat. 36.24/lon. 86.84 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken's kindness, originality and wit were so outstanding that if he had had only one of these characteristics, he would still have been one of my favorite posters.

Into thy hands, O merciful Savior, we commend the soul of thy servant Ken, now departed from the body. Acknowledge, we humbly beseech thee, a sheep of thine own fold, a lamb of thine own flock, a sinner of thine own redeeming. Receive him into the arms of thy mercy, into the blessed rest of everlasting peace, and into the glorious company of the saints in light.

[Tear]

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Keren-Happuch

Ship's Eyeshadow
# 9818

- Posted      Profile for Keren-Happuch   Author's homepage   Email Keren-Happuch   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Tear]

--------------------
Travesty, treachery, betrayal!
EXCESS - The Art of Treason
Nea Fox

Posts: 2407 | From: A Fine City | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Terribly sad news. Others have said it better than I can, but his wit and wisdom will be missed.
[Votive] for sturdy wench and all those mourning his loss.

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zwingli
Shipmate
# 4438

- Posted      Profile for Zwingli   Email Zwingli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

quote:
Originally posted by Leaf:
Kenwritez won the Simmie for Best Post on the "Let's Offend" thread, when he voiced his outrage via typed interpretive dance. I laughed so hard I wept - it was one of the funniest things I'd read online. I'm sad to lose a stellar shipmate of great wit, intellect, humour, and moral sense.

Prayers for the Sturdy Wench and for his other family members. It was a privilege to have trod these boards with him.

Somewhere in Heaven, angels are expressing their grief via interpretive dance.
Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am so sorry to hear this; I can only echo what others have said about his humor and kindness.

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to everyone for the reminders of some of Ken's finer moments. I'm afraid that I am sitting here at the keyboard madly laughing because I now have this mental image of Phil the WizeGuy (wearing Hawaiian shirt and smoking a cigar) up in Heaven doing interpretive dances with Miss Molly.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zwingli:
Somewhere in Heaven, angels are expressing their grief via interpretive dance.

Oooooh!!! ((((Zwingles))))

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
During the All Saints service yesterday, we were asked to name friends and family who had died the preceding year. KenWritez was the first name called! A bell was rung and a candle lit in his memory. [Tear]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leetle Masha

Cantankerous Anchoress
# 8209

- Posted      Profile for Leetle Masha   Email Leetle Masha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For Ken, in heaven:

The Seraphim, six-wingèd, many-eyed,
Cherubim upon their shoulders dance a joyous 'lectric-slide,
While the Thrones and the Dominions
Soar aloft, borne on their pinions,
As the Virtues and the Powers
Dance a polka 'round the side.
Principalities will keep the beat
With their stomping, shining feet;
But the Angels and Archangels steal the show
As they hold Ken in their arms and rock him
Slow, slow, slow....

[Tear]

Mary

--------------------
eleison me, tin amartolin: have mercy on me, the sinner

Posts: 6351 | From: Hesychia, in Hyperdulia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jlg:
Thanks to everyone for the reminders of some of Ken's finer moments. I'm afraid that I am sitting here at the keyboard madly laughing because I now have this mental image of Phil the WizeGuy (wearing Hawaiian shirt and smoking a cigar) up in Heaven doing interpretive dances with Miss Molly.

With some kitchen ninja moves thrown in!

Deepest sympathy to the SW and to Scot and MadGeo and Ken's other close friends. His loss leaves a big, big hole.

Charlotte

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just remembered that I nominated Kenwritez for Shipmate of the Year in last year's Simmies. He didn't win: ken was the winner -- ironic because when I first came to the Ship I used to confused ken with Kenwritez. I was so happy last year to have Kenwritez back and posting again ... I still can't quite grasp that he's gone.

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kasra
Shipmate
# 10631

- Posted      Profile for Kasra   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Can you spare $13.10 to help find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma? http://pages.teamintraining.org/ne/kc12/cburberqb8#home

Posts: 309 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Otter
Shipmate
# 12020

- Posted      Profile for Otter   Author's homepage   Email Otter   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm speechless, and have just (re-) discovered how much Shipmates mean to me. [Votive]

--------------------
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data", YMMV, limited-time offer, IANAL, no purchase required, and the state of CA has found this substance to cause cancer in laboratory aminals

Posts: 1429 | From: Chicago, IL 'burbs | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Fr Weber
Shipmate
# 13472

- Posted      Profile for Fr Weber   Email Fr Weber   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
O LORD, support us all the day long, until the shadows lengthen and the evening comes, and the busy world is hushed, and the fever of life is over, and our work is done. Then in thy mercy grant us a safe lodging, and a holy rest, and peace at the last. Amen.

May his soul rest in peace. [Votive]

--------------------
"The Eucharist is not a play, and you're not Jesus."

--Sr Theresa Koernke, IHM

Posts: 2512 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In laughter, and in tears,
sometimes all at once,
we remember.

May his memory be eternal [Votive]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lady R of Ashwood
Shipmate
# 4788

- Posted      Profile for Lady R of Ashwood   Email Lady R of Ashwood   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Godspeed [Votive]

--------------------
Are you kidding? Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Rev***e. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles.

Posts: 420 | From: Glasgow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
God bless Mrs. Writez (Sturdy Wench) and all those who loved Ken.

[Votive]

--------------------
The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.
(unknown)

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
agrgurich
Shipmate
# 5724

- Posted      Profile for agrgurich   Email agrgurich   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Sincere condolences.

--------------------
Life is a comedy to those who think & a tragedy to those who feel.-Horace Walpole

AJG

Posts: 4478 | From: Michigan's Copper Country | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Eanswyth

Ship's raven
# 3363

- Posted      Profile for Eanswyth   Email Eanswyth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Tear] [Votive]
Posts: 1323 | From: San Diego | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
amber.
Ship's Aspiedestra
# 11142

- Posted      Profile for amber.   Email amber.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's never words enough

[Votive]

Posts: 5102 | From: Central South of England | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Duo Seraphim
Ubi caritas et amor
# 256

- Posted      Profile for Duo Seraphim   Email Duo Seraphim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is such a shock - I've only just found out.

Kenwritez was such a big presence on the Ship in every single respect. He wrote wonderfully and so very entertainingly on so many things - Hawaiian shirts, recipes (including for long pig - yikes), childrearing, his Sturdy Wench and always his faith in God.

May God keep Ken's family and all those he loved safe and comfort them.

May you rest in peace and rise in glory, Kenwritez. May your soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of Christ, rest in peace.

I'll miss you. [Votive]

--------------------
Embrace the serious whack. It's the Catholic thing to do. IngoB
The Messiah, Peace be upon him, said to his Apostles: 'Verily, this world is merely a bridge, so cross over it, and do not make it your abode.' (Bihar al-anwar xiv, 319)

Posts: 7952 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Banner Lady
Ship's Ensign
# 10505

- Posted      Profile for Banner Lady   Email Banner Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bugger.

Bugger. Bugger. Bugger. [Frown]

But one more reason to look forward to heaven, sigh.

I AM glad he is free from the pain of his earthly body, but damn I will miss that irreplaceable armpit-licking wit. I could never work out if he was tickling us or tasting his prey with a view to future slow-cookery. Miss u dearly, Ken. Fondly, and irreverently remembered.

--------------------
Women in the church are not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be enjoyed.

Posts: 7080 | From: Canberra Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
rugasaw
Shipmate
# 7315

- Posted      Profile for rugasaw   Email rugasaw   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
same [Frown]

--------------------
Treat the earth well, It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. -Unknown

Posts: 2716 | From: Houston | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rest in peace, Friend! Thanks for your always-upbeat messages during troubled times, Ken! The cat world feels a bit safer tonight but we'll always cherish your recipes. Blessings upon you, Mrs. Writez and my sincere condolences for you and your family.

--Dan Bennett

John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

- Posted      Profile for Lynn MagdalenCollege   Author's homepage   Email Lynn MagdalenCollege   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
when I read the news, the first thing I thought was "Ship of Fools" because this is where I met Kenwritez & fell in love with his voice & mind & spirit. I was so blessed to meet him & the Sturdy Wench in person; they were so gracious with me. It's probably been about a year since I posted on SoF and reading through the memorial posts of other mutual & virtual friends makes me aware of how much I appreciate this community & how much I've missed it--

*sigh* [brick wall]

[Votive]

--------------------
Erin & Friend; Been there, done that; Ruth musical

Posts: 6263 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Qupe
Shipmate
# 12388

- Posted      Profile for Qupe   Email Qupe   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Really sorry to hear this news. May he rest in peace and rise in glory, and may the everlasting arms surround all who are mourning.

--------------------
'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.'

Posts: 802 | From: Down the road from the chocolate factory | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Myrrh
Shipmate
# 11483

- Posted      Profile for Myrrh         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Myrrh

Choirboy
Shipmate
# 9659

- Posted      Profile for Choirboy   Email Choirboy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Give rest, O Christ, to your servant with your saints: where sorrow and pain are no more; neither sighing, but life everlasting.

[Votive] [Waterworks]

Posts: 2994 | From: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zwingli
Shipmate
# 4438

- Posted      Profile for Zwingli   Email Zwingli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The analogies aren't all exactly correct, but this scene came to mind as soon as I heard the news.
multipara
Shipmate
# 2918

- Posted      Profile for multipara   Author's homepage   Email multipara   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
RIP Ken.

The Sturdy Wench is in my prayers, such as they are.

Thanks , Scot, for letting us know.

m

Posts: 4985 | From: new south wales | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ultracrepidarian
Shipmate
# 9679

- Posted      Profile for Ultracrepidarian   Email Ultracrepidarian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

One of my favourite posters on the ship. I always knew that if a thread had a lot of involvement from KenWritez, it was one worth reading.

Prayers for the Sturdy Wench and all of KenWritez's relatives and friends, both shippie and non-shippie. He's a great loss to us all, even those who only knew him from his scintillating writing style.

Posts: 1897 | From: Cattle crossing | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016