homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » Vigil for Molly (Page 10)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Vigil for Molly
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope.
When you call me, when you go to pray to me, I will listen to you.
When you look for me, you will find me.
Yes, when you seek me with all your heart, you will find me with you, says the LORD, and I will change your lot; I will gather you together from all the nations and all the places to which I have banished you, says the LORD, and bring you back to the place from which I have exiled you.
-jeremiah 29:11-14

Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
LJB
Shipmate
# 1057

- Posted      Profile for LJB   Email LJB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In my end is my beginning.

Immanuel - God with us

Posts: 83 | From: Ooop North | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Duo Seraphim*
Sea lawyer
# 3251

- Posted      Profile for Duo Seraphim*   Email Duo Seraphim*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A virtual candle this time

For Molly, St Sebastian, Molly's Mum, Marian and TimothyL

Blessings and prayers

Psalm 85 9-13

9. Surely his salvation is at hand for those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land.
10. Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet; righteousness and peace will kiss each other.
11. Faithfulness will spring up from the ground and righteousness will look down from the sky.
12. Yes, the Lord will give what is good, and the land will yield its increase.
13. Righteousness will go before him, and make his foosteps a way.

--------------------
2^8, eight bits to a byte

Posts: 3967 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

- Posted      Profile for jlg   Email jlg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Good-night, Molly. I pray that you will have a restful night of sleep.
Posts: 17391 | From: Just a Town, New Hampshire, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Beethoven

Ship's deaf genius
# 114

- Posted      Profile for Beethoven   Email Beethoven   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Back online for another week of work.

Molly, I lit a candle for you, your family and friends yesterday at Mary Mags.

Praying throughout the day.

--------------------
Who wants to be a rock anyway?

toujours gai!

Posts: 1309 | From: Here (and occasionally there) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thinking of you throughout the day yesterday, Molly, especially during choir practice and our version of the Nunc Dimittis. This last has been running through my head for weeks.

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

- Posted      Profile for Spong     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying now til 12.30 GMT

--------------------
Spong

The needs of our neighbours are the needs of the whole human family. Let's respond just as we do when our immediate family is in need or trouble. Rowan Williams

Posts: 2173 | From: South-East UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

- Posted      Profile for Spong     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We aren't there to do this in person, but what the heck...

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
We lay our hands on you, Molly.
May the Lord in his mercy and love uphold you
by the grace and power of the Holy Spirit.
May he deliver you from all evil,
give you light and peace,
and bring you to everlasting life.
Amen.

--------------------
Spong

The needs of our neighbours are the needs of the whole human family. Let's respond just as we do when our immediate family is in need or trouble. Rowan Williams

Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

...In a flash, at a trumpet crash,
I am all at once what Christ is, since he was what I am, and
This Jack, joke, poor potsherd, patch, matchwood, immortal diamond,
Is immortal diamond.

Gerard Manley Hopkins

--------------------
Spong

sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll do an hour now
Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
zephirine of the roses

Soul of the rose
# 3323

- Posted      Profile for zephirine of the roses   Author's homepage   Email zephirine of the roses   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
`sighhhhh

cuddles up to jlg.

i SO needed to read this!!! [Tear]

*((({hug})))*

--------------------
We are, each of us, angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."

*~ Luciano De Crescenzo

Posts: 1756 | From: middle of an apple orchard in ny | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll do 1.30 - 2.30 today.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here for an hour.

Thank you Lord for the day that is dawning. Hold Molly and those who love her in your arms and give them comfort.

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Back online and still praying.

May the Lord God watch over us all.

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
....Now when he reached the foot of the hill, he turned again towards the sea, and he saw his ship approaching the harbour, and upon her prow the mariners, the men of his own land.
And his soul cried out to them, and he said:
Sons of my ancient mother, you riders of the tides, how often have you sailed in my dreams. And now you come in my awakening, which is my deeper dream. Ready am I to go, and my eagerness with sails full set awaits the wind. Only another breath will I breath in this still air, only another look cast backward. And then I shall stand among you, a seafarer among seafarers.
And you, vast sea, sleeping mother, who alone are peace and freedom to the river and the stream, only another winding will this stream make, only another murmur in this glade, and then I shall come to you, a boundless drop to a boundless ocean....and he heard voices calling his name, and shouting from field to field telling one another of the coming of his ship...

(from The Prophet by Kahil Gibran)

--------------------

dolphy

# 862

then Almitra spoke, saying, we would ask now of death.
And he said:
You will know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heat wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one, even as the river and sea are one.
In the depth of your hopes and desires lies the silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?
For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?
Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance...

(as above)

--------------------

dolphy

# 862

After saying these things he looked about him, and he saw the pilot of the ship standing by the helm and gazing now at the full sails and now at the distance. And he said:
Patient, over patient, is the captain of my ship.
the wind blows, and restless are the sails;
even the rudder begs direction;
yet quietly my captain awaits my silence.
And these my mariners, who have heard the choir of the greater sea, they too have heard be patiently.
Not they shall wait no longer.
I am ready.

(as above)

--------------------

dolphy

# 862

Appologies for type errors... the last bit should read:

...they too have heard me patiently.
Now they shall wait no longer.
I am ready.

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
An extract from the St. Nicolas concert (Benjamin Britten) I went to on Saturday:

Lord, I come to life, to final birth.
I leave the misery of earth
For light, by thy eternal grace,
Where I shall greet thee face to face.

Christ, receive my soul with tenderness,
For in my last of life I bless
Thy name, who lived and died for me,
And dying, yield my soul to Thee.

Lord, now lettest thy servant depart in peace, according to Thy word
For min eyes have seen Thy salvation
Which Thou hast prepared before the face of all people............

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

Just returned from Mass and more prayers for Miss Molly.
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can do 7-8 this evening.
Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Guys, PLEASE watch it with the copyright violations, okay? We don't get special exceptions. I'm going to have to spend a significant amount of time tonight, editing posts, and you know better.

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am about to drive for 45mins, so shall be praying til bout 5.30pm as I go.

Jesus Draw Me Closer

Jesus draw me closer
As I kneel at your throne;
Your tender love invites me
To make my heart your own.

Search me with eyes of wisdom,
Cleansing words of truth;
Take away the fear within me
As the storms of life surround me
Let me know your peace.
© Joy Spencer

Viki

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Beauty from ashes.

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

Note to Erin re copyright:
My recent posts are from:
The Prophet by Kahil Gibran
Distributed by Pan Books.
This edition published 1980 by William Heinemann Ltd, Cavaye Place, London. Uk.

Sincere appologies.
Dolphy.

--------------------

welsh dragon

Shipmate
# 3249

- Posted      Profile for welsh dragon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will be vigilling 5.30-6.30.
Posts: 5352 | From: ebay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

Sorry, should have put a 'copyright Archbisops Council 2000' after the prayer above; it's then legal.

--------------------
Spong

Curious
Shipmate
# 93

- Posted      Profile for Curious   Email Curious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Continued prayer & thoughts for you, Miss M.

Our God is a great God - beyond our comprehending. Who better to hold you in his arms at this time?

Curious

--------------------
Erin - you are missed more than you could know. Rest in peace and rise in glory - to provide unrest in the heavenly realms.

Posts: 1372 | From: Betwixt and between | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Margaret

Shipmate
# 283

- Posted      Profile for Margaret   Email Margaret   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Glory to thee, my God, this night
For all the blessings of the light:
Keep me, O keep me, King of kings
Beneath thine own almighty wings.

Miss Molly, I shall be praying for you when I go to sleep, and when I wake up in the morning.

Posts: 2456 | From: West Midlands UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Meike
Shipmate
# 3006

- Posted      Profile for Meike   Email Meike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[b]Psalm 121[b]

1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills--
From whence comes my help?
2My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

3He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Dear Molly, you do not know me but I feel like I'm knowing you and I owe you thanks for all that you have shared with us here. You are wonderful! I will continue to pray for you and your loved ones.

--------------------
“A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Posts: 250 | From: I like this place | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
the famous rachel
Shipmate
# 1258

- Posted      Profile for the famous rachel   Email the famous rachel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll be on a bus from 5 til 8 (ish) tomorrow. I can't promise to pray the whole time, since I'm no good at conentrating, but I'll do my best to bend God's ear for a while.

All the best,

Rachel.

--------------------
A shrivelled appendix to the body of Christ.

Posts: 912 | From: In the lab. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eanswyth

Ship's raven
# 3363

- Posted      Profile for Eanswyth   Email Eanswyth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll take 1am-2am.
Posts: 1323 | From: San Diego | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

Checking in to say good-night (my time). As I settle in to sleep, I will be praying that Miss Molly has a quiet night, with no questions to be answered, and gets some rest.
DMarie

Ship's stray
# 2267

- Posted      Profile for DMarie   Email DMarie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A hymn written by Anne S. Murphy 1908

There’s a peace in my heart that the world never gave,
A peace it cannot take away;
Though the trials of life may surround like a cloud,
I’ve a peace that has come here to stay!

Refrain

Constantly abiding, Jesus is mine;
Constantly abiding, rapture divine;
He never leaves me lonely, whispers, O so kind:
“I will never leave thee,” Jesus is mine.

All the world seemed to sing of a Savior and King,
When peace sweetly came to my heart;
Troubles all fled away and my night turned to day,
Blessèd Jesus, how glorious Thou art!

Refrain

This treasure I have in a temple of clay,
While here on His footstool I roam;
But He’s coming to take me some glorious day,
Over there to my heavenly home!

Refrain

Posts: 163 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"The sun that bids us rest is waking
Our brethren neath the western sky
And hour by hour, fresh lips are making
Thy wondrous doings heard on high"

(The day thou gavest, Lord, is ended)

Now I know how true that verse is!

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jlg

What is this place?
Why am I here?
# 98

Awoke last night for about half an hour at 2am Molly time; I hope it wasn't because she was having a bad night.

Have been holding Miss Molly in my heart since I awoke, and praying.

Thy will be done, O Lord.

dolphy

# 862

May the Lord continue to look down on all who pray, all those who are hurting and those who can not say..
May the candles continue burning, their light shining the way,
For our dear sister Molly... loved and missed so much each day.

I pray for Molly, her Mum, Dad and Sister... for Marian, St. Seb., Timothy and a man close to Molly's heart...

I pray that my guardian angel will look over me each day and know that I love her, more than words can say.

I'm not too great at this open praying lark...but hope my prayers are noticed because they do come from my heart...

Molly, my dearest Molly... may the Lord watch over you and yours... forever and always, and far beyond that.

As I have said before... and will continue to say... may you sing with the angels and dance among the stars.

[Angel] [Love] [Tear]

--------------------

marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Does anybody have a current schedule? I want to sign up for an uncovered time.

--------------------
Join me in "The Legion of Bad Monkeys"

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

# 862

Going off line in 5 mins but will be praying constantly... would be honoured to take the 6pm to 7pm shift albeit off line.

--------------------

Spong

Ship's coffee grinder
# 1518

Reading Seb's post on the Field of Godl thread is does sound like it might be a good idea to get the schedule up and running again if we could?

I'm travelling for the next two days so may not be able to log in. On the other hand, I have a pretty clear idea of when I'm on trains and can pray without too many distractions (like moving scenery or anything silly like that... [Roll Eyes] ) so with apologies for looking so far ahead:

Tues:
8pm - 9pm
9pm - 10pm
10pm - 11pm
11pm - 12pm Spong
Weds
12pm - 1am
1am - 2am
2am - 3am
3am - 4am
4am - 5am
5am - 6am
6am - 7am
7am - 8am
8am - 9am Spong
8pm - 9pm Spong
Thurs
11am - 12noon Spong

--------------------
Spong

Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll do 10-11 tonight.
Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Eanswyth

Ship's raven
# 3363

- Posted      Profile for Eanswyth   Email Eanswyth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tues:
8pm - 9pm Eanswyth
9pm - 10pm
10pm - 11pm Sparrow
11pm - 12pm Spong
Weds
12pm - 1am
1am - 2am Eanswyth
2am - 3am
3am - 4am
4am - 5am
5am - 6am
6am - 7am
7am - 8am
8am - 9am Spong
8pm - 9pm Spong
Thurs
11am - 12noon Spong

Meike
Shipmate
# 3006

- Posted      Profile for Meike   Email Meike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tues:
8pm - 9pm Eanswyth
9pm - 10pm Meike
10pm - 11pm Sparrow
11pm - 12pm Spong
Weds
12pm - 1am
1am - 2am Eanswyth
2am - 3am
3am - 4am
4am - 5am
5am - 6am
6am - 7am
7am - 8am
8am - 9am Spong
8pm - 9pm Spong
Thurs
11am - 12noon Spong

"Abide with us, for it is toward evening, and the day is far spent."

--------------------

LJB
Shipmate
# 1057

- Posted      Profile for LJB   Email LJB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tues:
8pm - 9pm Eanswyth
9pm - 10pm Meike
10pm - 11pm Sparrow
11pm - 12pm Spong
Weds
12pm - 1am
1am - 2am Eanswyth
2am - 3am
3am - 4am
4am - 5am
5am - 6am
6am - 7am LJB (offline)
7am - 8am
8am - 9am Spong
8pm - 9pm Spong
Thurs
11am - 12noon Spong

Posts: 83 | From: Ooop North | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eanswyth

Ship's raven
# 3363

This has been in my head and heart for days.

What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul!
What wondrous love is this, O my soul!
What wondrous love is this that caused the Lord of bliss
To cast aside his crown for my soul, for my soul,
To cast aside his crown for my soul.

To God and to the Lamb, I will sing, I will sing;
To God and to the Lamb, I will sing.
To God and to the Lamb Who is the great “I Am”;
While millions join the theme, I will sing, I will sing;
While millions join the theme, I will sing.

And when from death I’m free, I’ll sing on, I’ll sing on;
And when from death I’m free, I’ll sing on.
And when from death I’m free, I’ll sing and joyful be;
And through eternity, I’ll sing on, I’ll sing on;
And through eternity, I’ll sing on.

(not copywrited, as far as I can tell)

marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
2-3am GMT

--------------------
Join me in "The Legion of Bad Monkeys"

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
DMarie

Ship's stray
# 2267

- Posted      Profile for DMarie   Email DMarie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Psalm 5
11 But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
that those who love your name may rejoice in you.
12 For surely, O LORD , you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Molly, God's protection is surely spread over you and you are surrounded with His favour.

Blessings to you, your mother, St. Seb, Marian, TimothyL and all the family and friends joined in prayer.

Love and prayers are being "beamed" to you
DM

Posts: 163 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Meike
Shipmate
# 3006

This is from 'The Brothers Lionheart' by Astrid Lindgren:

“Nangiyala?” I said, “Where’s that?”
Then Jonathan said that he wasn’t quite certain, but it was somewhere on the other side of the stars. And he began to tell me about Nangiyala, so that I almost felt like flying there at once.
“It’s still in the days of campfires and sagas there,” he said, “and you’ll like that.”

That evening, when I was so afraid of dying, he sat with me for several hours, and we talked about Nangiyala, but very quietly so that Mother wouldn’t hear. She was sitting sewing as usual, but she has her sewing machine in her room, the room where she sleeps--we only have one room and the kitchen, you see. The door into her room was open, and we could hear her singing that old song about a seaman far away at sea; it was Father she thinking about, I suppose. I don’t remember very well how it goes. I only remember a few lines which go like this:
If I die at sea, dear, perhaps there’ll be a day when a snow-white pigeon comes from far, far away then hasten to the sill, dear, it’s my soul that’s there,wanting to rest a while, here in your arms so dear

It is a beautiful and sad song, I think, but Jonathan laughed when he heard it and said: “You know, Rusky, perhaps you’ll come flying to me one evening. From Nangiyala. And please don’t forget to sit there like a snow-white pigeon on the windowsill will you?” I began to cough then, and he lifted me up and held me in his arms as he usually did when it was worst, and he sang:

My little Rusky, I know, dear, that your soul is here wanting to rest a while here,in my arms so dear.

--------------------

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom then shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom then shall I be afraid.

Psalm 27

--------------------
"I don't feel like smiling." "You're English dear; fake it!" (Colin Firth "Easy Virtue")
Growing Greenpatches

Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

I can pray on the train tomorrow (Wednesday)from about 8-9.30 am.

--------------------
Growing Greenpatches

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016