homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » Geneviève (Page 3)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Geneviève
Mary LA
Shipmate
# 17040

- Posted      Profile for Mary LA   Author's homepage   Email Mary LA   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shocking news. [Votive]

--------------------
“I often wonder if we were all characters in one of God's dreams.”
― Muriel Spark

Posts: 499 | From: Africa | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Belle Ringer
Shipmate
# 13379

- Posted      Profile for Belle Ringer   Email Belle Ringer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

(Speechless.)

Posts: 5830 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am shocked and saddened. I just simply will be be praying. Oh dear LORD. [Votive]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, fuck.

There is no kernel of special insight I can share about Geneviève, because even though I could plainly witness that she was a source of sense and thoughtfulness there were no poignant instances we shared. Which, I suppose, also speaks well of her. All I can attest to is a knowledge that our community will mourn a Geneviève-shaped hole in it.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just caught word of this. [Votive]

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Geneviève
[Votive] All who mourn her

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 3758 | From: In the middle | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Campbellite:
In times of rough seas, O Lord, hold close our Ship, and all who sail aboard her. And when one of our crew is called to sail that final journey homeward, receive her with joy into the harbor of our heavenly home, where there is no more sickness, sorrow nor tears, but life eternal.

[Votive]

Ditto that.

[Votive]

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Pants

Emergency underwear
# 999

- Posted      Profile for Pants   Email Pants   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Senseless loss.

--------------------
Many big thank yous to those who sponsored us.

I use £6m of military hardware to find hidden Tupperware in the woods.

Posts: 15217 | From: A grown up house | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Surfing Madness
Shipmate
# 11087

- Posted      Profile for Surfing Madness   Author's homepage   Email Surfing Madness   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
I now blog about all my crafting! http://inspiredbybroadway.blogspot.co.uk

Posts: 1542 | From: searching for the jam | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I glanced down the boards and wondered who on Earth had called someone as nice as Genevieve to the Hell boards. Then I realised the thread was in All Saints and the truth was so much harder to comprehend. [Votive] through tears.
Posts: 1015 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

A sobering reminder that many people on the Ship are working and ministering in situations which are out of the limelight and nonetheless exposed to great danger, for the sake of the Gospel and its radical values.

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his servants" (Ps 116:15)

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zacchaeus
Shipmate
# 14454

- Posted      Profile for Zacchaeus   Email Zacchaeus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 1905 | From: the back of beyond | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Such an abrupt end to someone's life. May she rest in peace, and the families and friends of those affected find comfort. [Votive]
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:

There is no kernel of special insight I can share about Geneviève, because even though I could plainly witness that she was a source of sense and thoughtfulness there were no poignant instances we shared. Which, I suppose, also speaks well of her. All I can attest to is a knowledge that our community will mourn a Geneviève-shaped hole in it.

Agreed, especially about the last.

I feel like I didn't have much personal interaction with Genevieve either, but the impact on the Ship was immediately apparent, and the ripples in the pond quite visible. It's a moving reminder of what we all mean to each other.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
sophs

Sardonic Angel
# 2296

- Posted      Profile for sophs   Author's homepage   Email sophs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Prayers ascending.
Posts: 5407 | From: searching saharas of sorrow | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
chive

Ship's nude
# 208

- Posted      Profile for chive   Email chive   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May she rest in peace and rise in glory [Votive]

--------------------
'Edward was the kind of man who thought there was no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who hadn't done one-to-one Bible study with him.' Catherine Fox, Love to the Lost

Posts: 3542 | From: the cupboard under the stairs | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Amen [Votive]

I have just read through this thread with shock. I did not know Genevieve, but ... speechless.

Lord, have mercy [Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Bean Sidhe
Shipmate
# 11823

- Posted      Profile for Bean Sidhe   Email Bean Sidhe   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've only just become aware of this. No words can add to what's been said. Just prayers.

[Votive]

Posts: 4363 | From: where the taxis won't go | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, my God. What terrible, shocking news. I don't even know what to say, other than, "Memory eternal, Genevieve." [Votive]
Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
[Votive]

A sobering reminder that many people on the Ship are working and ministering in situations which are out of the limelight and nonetheless exposed to great danger, for the sake of the Gospel and its radical values.

Yep.
Some folks, of course, simply need help, and there is never really enough money to help them all; even when I did around 20 weddings per year, and added most of the fees to our "minister's discretionary fund" there was never really enough.
Some folks can be highly aggressive, even threatening, in their "requests" for help, often with few or no boundaries. One came to a funeral at the church and demanded that the funeral director give him some money!
Then, a few days later, when helping him and his live-in girlfriend to move, I discovered a cache of weapons in their apartment; mainly knives and nunchucks in their case, but undoubtedly, guns are part of the collection in some locations.

Probably, I, like others, have taken some incredibley stupid risks over the years.
But that, as bearers of God's grace, is what we do.
Unbearably sad to see Genevieve and her administrative assistant pay the price for simply doing ministry as well as possible in what must have been trying circumstances.

Peace be upon her now; Lord, hear our prayers.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is an excerpt from this news article with information about Genevieve.
quote:
Kohn was ordained in 1994 and joined St. Peter's as associate rector in October 2003, Tillman said. Since August 2009, she had served as co-rector, sharing duties with the Rev. Kirk Kubicek.

Before that, she served in churches in Vermont, Massachusetts and New York. She received a doctorate in pastoral counseling from what is now Loyola University Maryland in 2009, and she also had master's degrees from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill and Duke Divinity School, part of Duke University.

While police said her name is Marguerite Mary Kohn in official records, church members knew her as Mary-Marguerite.

Tom Rodgerson, assistant chairman of the pastoral care department at Loyola, called Kohn "a great human being in the very whole and best sense of that term."

Her specialty in her studies at Loyola had been trauma in the church, Rodgerson said. That included incidents such as fires, sexual abuse, financial scandals — and violence.

"She helped to prepare clinicians on how to intervene and also how to do preventative work, when possible," Rodgerson said. "She was a person who did a lot of listening and was not going to ever be judgmental."

Now that church really needs someone with her skills. [Tear]

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 66

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine   Email Sine Nomine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"I sing a song of the saints of God" [Votive]

--------------------
Precious, Precious, Sweet, Sweet Daddy...

Posts: 16639 | From: lat. 36.24/lon. 86.84 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

- Posted      Profile for fletcher christian   Email fletcher christian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
'God is love insaturable, love impossible to describe'
Staretz Silouan

Posts: 5235 | From: a prefecture | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dormouse

Glis glis – Ship's rodent
# 5954

- Posted      Profile for Dormouse   Email Dormouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
What are you doing for Lent?
40 days, 40 reflections, 40 acts of generosity. Join the #40acts challenge for #Lent and let's start a movement. www.40acts.org.uk

Posts: 3042 | From: 'twixt les Bois Noirs & Les Monts de la Madeleine | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
irish_lord99
Shipmate
# 16250

- Posted      Profile for irish_lord99     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May her memory be eternal [Votive]

May God have mercy [Votive]

--------------------
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Mark Twain

Posts: 1169 | From: Maine, US | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for posting that, Moo; obviously, Genevieve had a skill set beyond that of most, and a heart for the wounded and the marginalized.
She certainly was modest in her posting style, rarely if ever discussing her extensive qualifications; probably, they were put to good use among those who needed her the most.
What a loss this tragedy now brings!

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For all the saints. [Votive]

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't say I have particularly engaged with Genevieve on the boards here. But I can see from this thread the impact she had on others, and I can feel the pain and heartache this incident has caused.

That does hurt. Prayers for her family, friends, and community. And for all of us here.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Just re-read a pm from Geneviève which was full of kindness and understanding at a difficult time for me. [Waterworks]

Eternal rest, grant unto her O Lord
and let perpetual light shine upon her

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have come back to pay my deepest respects to Geneviève. She was a wonderful woman and I am deeply shocked to read about her passing. May she rest in peace and rise in glory.

(My thanks to my Jedi Sister for alerting me to this dreadful news).

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 2319 | From: thither and yon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Margaret

Shipmate
# 283

- Posted      Profile for Margaret   Email Margaret   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 2456 | From: West Midlands UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I use this prayer in memory of an organ donor frequently in personal meditations because I help support our local transplant bank as part of my work.

[Votive]

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Tractor Girl
Shipmate
# 8863

- Posted      Profile for Tractor Girl   Author's homepage   Email Tractor Girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

--------------------
Patience, Firmness and Perseverance were my only weapons; and those I resolved to use to the utmost - Anne Bronte

Posts: 1114 | From: The field of life | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Praying for all who knew Genevieve. For her eternal peace. [Votive]

--------------------
...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Miffy

Ship's elephant
# 1438

- Posted      Profile for Miffy   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Posts: 4739 | From: The Kitchen | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
ebeth

Shipmate
# 4474

- Posted      Profile for ebeth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy:
I use this prayer in memory of an organ donor frequently in personal meditations because I help support our local transplant bank as part of my work.

[Votive]

Thank you for this post Spiffy

--------------------
"To eat bread without hope is still, slowly to starve to death." --Pearl S. Buck

Posts: 1486 | From: Here | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Telepath
Ship's Steamer Trunk
# 3534

- Posted      Profile for Telepath   Email Telepath   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Geneviève was always really kind to me. I haven't got any PMs stored in any way that I could give a specific example - if there is one, from such a pervasively kind and insightful person.

And this is what she gets. Ach.

Posts: 3509 | From: East Anglia | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A happy memory for Telepath, however, is Geneviève's avatar and hers following one after the other in discussion back in the day. It caused me to blink, furiously.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tree Bee

Ship's tiller girl
# 4033

- Posted      Profile for Tree Bee   Email Tree Bee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How tragic, so sorry. [Votive]

--------------------
"Any fool can make something complicated. It takes a genius to make it simple."
— Woody Guthrie
http://saysaysay54.wordpress.com

Posts: 5257 | From: me to you. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
maleveque
Shipmate
# 132

- Posted      Profile for maleveque   Email maleveque   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From the Diocese of Maryland:
Resolution expressing support, condolence, and hope in the midst of tragedy.
Two particularly moving parts:
quote:
RESOLVED: That this Convention, prays for the repose of the souls of Brenda and Mary Marguerite; and, in the pattern of the Christian Faith, extends our forgiveness and prays for the repose of the soul of Douglas Jones, so that in our hearts grace may overcome bitterness, and love may conquer fear.
and this:
quote:
RESOLVED: That the Convention pledges to recognize and address the needs of homeless persons in our communities, as well as the needs of our brothers and sisters who suffer from mental illness.
They also quoted Genevieve's Easter sermon:
quote:
In her Easter sermon, the Rev. Mary Marguerite described the state of the disciples following the crucifixion with these words:
“They are burying a beloved friend and leader; they are burying a dream. Can you relate to that desolation and despair? If we are to walk with them, we might let ourselves bring up a time in our own life of deepest grief, despair, and darkness. A time when hope for the future has died. The sun is rising but they and we are in darkness.”

- Anne L.

--------------------
Life isn't all fricasseed frogs and eel pie.

Posts: 1496 | From: Washington, DC or thereabouts | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

- Posted      Profile for Lynn MagdalenCollege   Author's homepage   Email Lynn MagdalenCollege   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]
Thank you, Moo and Spiffy for posting the bio and the prayer for organ donors--

quote:
May this act of generosity echo through the generations,
A source of hope and comfort.
May her soul be bound up in the bond of life,
A living blessing in our midst.

Lord have mercy.

--------------------
Erin & Friend; Been there, done that; Ruth musical

Posts: 6263 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Geneviève was always kind and sensible, and a great source of comfort in times of trouble. This is an incomprehensible tragedy.

[Votive] "I heard a voice from heaven, saying unto me, Write, From henceforth blessed are the dead which die in the Lord: even so saith the Spirit: for they rest from their labours."

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016