homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » ken - R.I.P. (Page 10)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Source: (consider it) Thread: ken - R.I.P.
Meerkat

Suricata suricatta
# 16117

- Posted      Profile for Meerkat   Email Meerkat       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I never knew Ken, but I always read his posts with interest and amusement... so I felt that I knew him, IYKWIM.

May he rest in peace in God's kingdom. Prayers for all his family and friends left behind! [Votive]

--------------------
Simples!

Posts: 160 | From: Herts, UK | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Only just seen this.

My heart and thoughts and prayers go out to you, Persephone Hazard.

I loved Ken.

Please could someone PM me details for the funeral service.

[Waterworks]

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Funeral details.

quote:
Originally posted by Persephone Hazard:
My father's funeral will be at 12pm on Friday June 13th, at St John's Church (addresses at the end). After the service, some will proceed to the burial at Brockley Cemetery, while others will stay at the church for tea and such. We'll all reconvene at the Rising Sun (dad's local of twenty-five years, down the hill from the church) for the kind of wake he would have wanted - lots of beer, lots of celebration, and lots of remembrance. Here are some other things you might want to know:

• My dad hated cut flowers; he called them "murdered plants". As such, in lieu of flowers please consider making a donation to St John's Church - an institution to which he was devoted for a quarter of a century.
  • Everyone is welcome to come to the funeral service. If you only knew him online but would quite like to come, come. If you'd want to be there but would feel more comfortable accompanied by (for example) your partner who is someone my dad never met, bring them.
  • Everyone is also welcome at the burial, but space will be a little limited - we will after all be at the graveside. As such, some of you may wish to stay behind and rejoin the family and close friends at the pub afterwards.
  • Even if you can't take time off work for the funeral (or otherwise can't be there), we'd love you to consider coming to the wake in the pub that evening anyway. After all, it's a Friday night - it's what he would have wanted!
  • If you'd like to visit him in the Chapel of Rest prior to the funeral, you're very welcome to - please ask me for details of how to do this and I will get them to you.

St John's can be found at: St John’s Church, St John’s Vale, SE8 4EA
The Rising Sun is: 120 Loampit Hill, SE13 7SN

Despite the confusingly different addresses, the two are actually on the same road as each other - ten minutes walk in a straight line downhill!

Any questions, please just ask.

We can't attend in person, but will be there in spirit.

J

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tina
Shipmate
# 63

- Posted      Profile for Tina   Email Tina   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In the words of another Shippie's Facebook comment, 'Most wonderful invite to a funeral ... ever'

Thank you Persephone, busyknitter and all the family for sharing your grieving and your memories of Ken with us. [Votive]

Posts: 503 | From: South London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I seldom pass through here these days and managed to miss this. I am in disbelief.

Ken and I spent over a decade rubbing each other up the wrong way and butting heads. He was one of those people with whom I disagreed on much but wanted to agree with on so very much because of the respectfully forthright manner and firm conviction with which he expressed what he believed to be right, and good, and true. I hope that he knew of my respect for him.

May his memory be eternal.

O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who have trampled down death, overthrown the devil, and given life to your world; do now, O same Lord, give rest to the soul of your departed servant in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose; where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which he has committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For You are a good God Who loves mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for You alone are without sin, your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your word is truth.

For You are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of your servant who has fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and to You we ascribe glory, together with your Father who is without origin, and your all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever and to the ages of ages. Amen.

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is someone going to MW Ken's funeral?

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't think I can make it to the funeral (I'm housesitting then and the journey's a bit of a trek, and don't want to leave the house empty for that long) but will raise a glass to Ken and light a candle for him.

Definitely would like to raise a glass to him at Greenbelt too.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Auntie Doris asked:
quote:
Is someone going to MW Ken's funeral?
I hope so, and I know Miss Amanda would like a report for the benefit of Shippies on the wrong side of London/the Pond/the Equator.

I'm willing to do it, but I don't want to step on toes if someone who knew him better is keen. I am also happy to collaborate (ie compare notes in the Rising Sun afterwards and share the draft).

Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Twangist
Shipmate
# 16208

- Posted      Profile for Twangist   Author's homepage   Email Twangist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That's a great idea please do.

--------------------
JJ
SDG
blog

Posts: 604 | From: Devon | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
AJ (Mr Emma Louise) is hoping to go. We'd both go, but don't think bringing small people is a good idea, so he will represent us.

Still can't quite believe it.

Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So sad - I shall miss his wit and wise view on things. I looked forward to reading his posts when I was following a thread.

Persephone Hazard, Busyknitter [Votive] [Votive] May your memories of the good times grow stronger.

Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was hoping to go to the funeral but would have to take the whole day off work to do so, which isn't practical (especially with the implications for the job I do). So I will be there in spirit and supporting with prayers.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gracious rebel

Rainbow warrior
# 3523

- Posted      Profile for Gracious rebel     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have managed to arrange to be not working on Fri 13th, so plan to be there. Perhaps we should do a head count of how many of us are hoping to make it?

[ 30. May 2014, 18:34: Message edited by: Gracious rebel ]

--------------------
Fancy a break beside the sea in Suffolk? Visit my website

Posts: 4413 | From: Suffolk UK | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dinghy Sailor

Ship's Jibsheet
# 8507

- Posted      Profile for Dinghy Sailor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ken, rest in peace and rise in glory. I'll look forward to some beer & theology when He makes all things new [Votive]

--------------------
Preach Christ, because this old humanity has used up all hopes and expectations, but in Christ hope lives and remains.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

A Feminine Force
Ship's Onager
# 7812

- Posted      Profile for A Feminine Force   Author's homepage   Email A Feminine Force   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Several days (years) late and coming up short. I logged back into the Ship today after an aeon and this is just heartbreaking.

Love and hugs to family and Shipmates missing and mourning him.

Ken, adieu. We never saw eye to eye but I still loved you. Happy trails.

LAFF

--------------------
C2C - The Cure for What Ails Ya?

Posts: 2115 | From: Kingdom of Heaven | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gracious rebel:
I have managed to arrange to be not working on Fri 13th, so plan to be there. Perhaps we should do a head count of how many of us are hoping to make it?

Two.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Emma Louise:
AJ (Mr Emma Louise) is hoping to go. We'd both go, but don't think bringing small people is a good idea, so he will represent us.

Obviously bringing children to things is complicated and stressful for a million reasons, but from our perspective they're very welcome.

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
busyknitter
Shipmate
# 2501

- Posted      Profile for busyknitter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

Obviously bringing children to things is complicated and stressful for a million reasons, but from our perspective they're very welcome.
Ditto from us.
Posts: 903 | From: The Wool Basket | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by busyknitter:
quote:
quote:

Ditto from us.
I'm afraid I was already totally speaking for you there; otherwise I'd just have said 'me' ;-)

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

hatless

Shipmate
# 3365

- Posted      Profile for hatless   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I only just stumbled across this sad, sad news. I'm kicking myself for being too busy/away/disengaged, and half wondering why I didn't feel a disturbance in the force.

Deepest respect.

--------------------
My crazy theology in novel form

Posts: 4531 | From: Stinkers | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I'll be there.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I am hoping to make it.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am hoping to come to the funeral, then I have to go back to w*rk for a meeting but can return for the meet in the evening, if that's still happening by then.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Like Curiosity Killed, I intend to be at the funeral but will then have to go back to work. Don't know about the evening.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tina & I will be there

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our tickets are bought, so I will be there with TME and the Elf Lass (who will almost certainly need feeding at some point during the service, but otherwise is pretty laid back so shouldn't be disruptive. We'll try and sit on the end of a pew so we can make a quick getaway to calm her down if she gets too moany). We are staying with my parents so heading to get the train back about 3.30, so won't be at the wake.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
angelica37
Shipmate
# 8478

- Posted      Profile for angelica37   Author's homepage   Email angelica37   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
just heard the news, Eternal rest Ken, though we never met his were always posts worth reading
Posts: 1351 | From: Suffolk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll be there.

Jack the Lass, so pleased you are able to come. I knew you would want to but figured that it's really quite a distance.

Would anyone be up for meeting up beforehand? I seem to remember we did that for Gambit's funeral and I for one found it quite helpful to go into the church with people.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yangtze,
That does sound like a good plan.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Persephone, that's kind of you. I think it will be just AJ though.

AJ is interested in meeting up before with other ship people - I'll get him back on the ship to post.

Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
luvanddaisies

the'fun'in'fundie'™
# 5761

- Posted      Profile for luvanddaisies   Email luvanddaisies   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Been away, just back, just seen this sad news - so sorry for your loss Persephone & busyknitter.
[Votive]

--------------------
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." (Mark Twain)

Posts: 3711 | From: all at sea. | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
aj

firewire technophobe
# 1383

- Posted      Profile for aj   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*Dusts cobwebs off my SOF browser tab*

Yes - I'd be up for meeting beforehand.

--------------------
if there's no god, then who turns on the light when you open the fridge?

Posts: 2994 | From: ...on location | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yangtze:
Would anyone be up for meeting up beforehand? I seem to remember we did that for Gambit's funeral and I for one found it quite helpful to go into the church with people.

Due to the vagaries of early morning rail travel from the South West, I'm expected to arrive at St Johns station an hour before the service starts. Was planning to use the time to have some breakfast, but I'm happy to meet up with people as well.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Count us in too

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hazey*Jane

Ship's Biscuit Crumbs
# 8754

- Posted      Profile for Hazey*Jane   Email Hazey*Jane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

Due to the vagaries of early morning rail travel from the South West, I'm expected to arrive at St Johns station an hour before the service starts. Was planning to use the time to have some breakfast, but I'm happy to meet up with people as well.
Be aware that very few local trains stop at St Johns, but many stop at Lewisham which is not far, which may give you more options in your journey planning.
Posts: 4266 | From: UK | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was just about to PM Ken to ask him if there were any cafes near his church. Doh. [Frown]

Also Marvin, what on earth are you doing coming from the south-west?

(Hah, autocorrect changed that to caves. He'd've liked that.)

[ 04. June 2014, 23:02: Message edited by: Yangtze ]

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
busyknitter
Shipmate
# 2501

- Posted      Profile for busyknitter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't know what there is right by the church (Persephone will know better than me) but there will certainly be places by both Lewsisham and New Cross Gate stations, which are each about a mile walk from St. Johns, in opposite directions.
Posts: 903 | From: The Wool Basket | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

Nowhere near a mile! Half a mile at most, and each in a straight line at that. Not a brilliant spot for cafes, though there are certainly *some* all along the way.

[ 05. June 2014, 11:06: Message edited by: Persephone Hazard ]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

quote:
Originally posted by Hazey*Jane:
Be aware that very few local trains stop at St Johns, but many stop at Lewisham which is not far, which may give you more options in your journey planning.

My ticket is already bought, so it'll have to be St Johns.

quote:
Also Marvin, what on earth are you doing coming from the south-west?

I'm on cricket tour in Devon next week.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I should arrive at St John's at around 11.15.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In case not noticed,there is a separate thread for bellringers for the funeral. We will be gathering from 11:00 to ring before the service. PM me or join the other thread if you can and will ring, please! It won't be fancy ringing at all. They are not fancy bells and we are simple folk.
Ecclesiastical Flip-flop
Shipmate
# 10745

- Posted      Profile for Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Email Ecclesiastical Flip-flop   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have responded on the other thread for bellringers. I am contemplating going along, but I haven't made up my mind.

--------------------
Joyeuses Pâques! Frohe Ostern! Buona Pasqua! ¡Felices Pascuas! Happy Easter!

Posts: 1946 | From: Surrey UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

I'd really, really like it if someone MWed the service, by the way. I love that there's such a report of Gambit's funeral, and I've gone back to it often (including just now, which prompted me making this post!).

--------------------

Auntie Doris

Screen Goddess
# 9433

- Posted      Profile for Auntie Doris   Author's homepage   Email Auntie Doris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I'd really, really like it if someone MWed the service, by the way. I love that there's such a report of Gambit's funeral, and I've gone back to it often (including just now, which prompted me making this post!).

We need someone to MW it so we can share in the experience!

Auntie Doris x

--------------------
"And you don't get to pronounce that I am not a Christian. Nope. Not in your remit nor power." - iGeek in response to a gay-hater :)

The life and times of a Guernsey cow

Posts: 6019 | From: The Rock at the Centre of the Universe | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

As I said upthread, I am willing to do it, but I would like other people's input as well. I have lined up a volunteer to monitor the start, which I might miss as I shall be stuck up the bell tower until the last minute.

But yes, there will certainly be a report! If anyone else wants to take it on, I will step back and let you do so.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

I'm sure we can put a decent report together between us

--------------------

Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras
Shipmate
# 11274

- Posted      Profile for Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras   Email Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Shocking. In the midst of life we are in death. Light and refreshment eternal.
Posts: 7328 | From: Delaware | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

So when & where are we meeting?

--------------------

Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

At 11 o'clock or thereabouts in the bell tower, please Spike. The rest of them, I dunno.

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016