homepage
  ship of fools rowers  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home

This thread has been moved to Glory.    
 - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » Erin   » Erin: Jason breaks the news (Page 4)

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Erin: Jason breaks the news
Persephone Hazard

Ship's Wench
# 4648

- Posted      Profile for Persephone Hazard   Author's homepage   Email Persephone Hazard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh my; this is terribly sad news. My thoughts to all her friends and family. I'm so sorry.

--------------------
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it's a lot easier to make up a thousand words than one decent picture. - ken.

Posts: 1645 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
TomOfTarsus
Shipmate
# 3053

- Posted      Profile for TomOfTarsus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I, too, am in shock. Jason, to all of your family, our prayers and condolences.

I read much more than I post, and Erin was indeed that sort of person who simply filled a thread with her presence. When the 'gator was about, EVERYBODY knew it, and only the foolish would not take appropriate caution. She gave this straight-laced old codger many a good laugh.

No matter what, the ship will never be the same. I can't imagine the hole she leaves in real life.

[Votive] [Votive] [Votive]

Tom

--------------------
By grace are ye saved through faith... not of yourselves; it is the gift of God; not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath ... ordained that we should walk in them.

Posts: 1570 | From: Pittsburgh, PA USA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Louise
Shipmate
# 30

- Posted      Profile for Louise   Email Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shocked and sad to read this, my condolences to her family. [Votive]
Louise

--------------------
Now you need never click a Daily Mail link again! Kittenblock replaces Mail links with calming pics of tea and kittens! http://www.teaandkittens.co.uk/ Click under 'other stuff' to find it.

Posts: 6918 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moth

Shipmate
# 2589

- Posted      Profile for Moth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm having trouble taking this in. It's a bit like being told that God is dead.

We shall miss her.

--------------------
"There are governments that burn books, and then there are those that sell the libraries and shut the universities to anyone who can't pay for a key." Laurie Penny.

Posts: 3446 | From: England | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Loveheart

Blue-scarved menace
# 12249

- Posted      Profile for Loveheart   Email Loveheart   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Erin, may she rest in peace and rise in glory

--------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. Mahatma Gandhi

Posts: 3638 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Ultracrepidarian
Shipmate
# 9679

- Posted      Profile for Ultracrepidarian   Email Ultracrepidarian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Completely shocked here as well.

[Votive] May her memory be eternal.

Posts: 1897 | From: Cattle crossing | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Erin did so much for the ship over the years. She was a vital factor in the fight against Joanne in the early days. After that, she did a lot of the heavy lifting until hosts and admins were appointed. She was always concerned with the software and she always kept an eye on things in her role as 'tiny invisible judge'.

The most important thing we can do in her memory is work to keep the ship what she made it.

Into they hands, O merciful Saviour, we commend the soul of thy servant now departed from the body. Acknowledge, we humbly beseech thee, a sheep of thine own fold, a lamb of thine own flock, a sinner of thine own redeeming. Receive her into the arms of thy mercy, into the blessed rest of everlasting peace, and into the glorious company of the saints in light. Amen

Jason, you have my heartfelt sympathy. Your sister was a wonderful woman, and I know you feel your loss keenly.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erroneous Monk
Shipmate
# 10858

- Posted      Profile for Erroneous Monk   Email Erroneous Monk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Pray for me, as I will for thee, that we may merrily meet in heaven

[Votive]

--------------------
And I shot a man in Tesco, just to watch him die.

Posts: 2950 | From: I cannot tell you, for you are not a friar | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I just found out this morning.

Erin was one of the first people to welcome me when I joined the Ship.

Rest in peace and rise and glory, Erin.

And God's peace and presence be with her family and friends.

[Votive]

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
sanityman
Shipmate
# 11598

- Posted      Profile for sanityman   Email sanityman   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Only just saw the news. What a shock. My sympathy to Jason and the rest of her family.

- Chris.

--------------------
Prophesy to the wind, to the wind only for only the wind will listen - TS Eliot

Posts: 1453 | From: London, UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged
birdsoftheair
Shipmate
# 15219

- Posted      Profile for birdsoftheair     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm so sorry too. [Votive]
Posts: 1069 | From: under 180 degrees of sky | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Bullfrog.

Prophetic Amphibian
# 11014

- Posted      Profile for Bullfrog.   Email Bullfrog.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks. Rest in peace, rise in glory.

--------------------
Some say that man is the root of all evil
Others say God's a drunkard for pain
Me, I believe that the Garden of Eden
Was burned to make way for a train. --Josh Ritter, Harrisburg

Posts: 7522 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] Erin, her family and friends.
Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In December 2002 some shipmates did a Nativity Play which bore only a slight resemblance to conventional nativity plays.

While the play was going on, Miss Molly died. She had been diagnosed with cancer some months earlier. She started a thread sharing her thoughts and feelings.

When she died, someone posted this in the Nativity Play.

Now we have another "brilliant light speeding heavenward.... up up up into Father's waiting embrace......" [Tear]

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Dave Marshall

Shipmate
# 7533

- Posted      Profile for Dave Marshall     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Frown]
Posts: 4763 | From: Derbyshire Dales | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Beeswax Altar
Shipmate
# 11644

- Posted      Profile for Beeswax Altar   Email Beeswax Altar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

--------------------
Losing sleep is something you want to avoid, if possible.
-Og: King of Bashan

Posts: 8411 | From: By a large lake | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:

Now we have another "brilliant light speeding heavenward.... up up up into Father's waiting embrace......" [Tear]

The old guy won't know what hit him.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Erin,

You changed my life. You taught me how to be authentic and a Xtian. You gently explained to me when I started the ship back in 2002 how it could honor God to have a forum we had here at the time...the one that discussed sex. You dealt with things behind the scenes when there were any issues without any fanfare. You were my idol. I will never forget how much it secretly delighted me when you told everyone on the boards people that you liked...and my name was on the list. Somebody actually came back with a "duchess?" and you responded simply "Yes."

I wanted this so to be a big joke. But now you are gone. I will never ever forget you and I will honor you in my actions the rest of my days on planet earth.

I hope you are at the big disco up in heaven when I get there along with some of my old friends growing up...and KenWritez. I expect to see you then, my darling. Until then, rest in peace. I miss you. I love you.

Melissa

[edited to add an I love you and a tear.]

[Votive]

[ 04. January 2011, 13:24: Message edited by: duchess ]

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh God, so that's what all the black is about. We also had a partial eclipse of the sun this morning, which seems fitting also.

Part of me also feels that by rights the boards should all be crashing down and going quiet around us now.

"In the midst of life we are in death."

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm so sorry and still slightly disbelieving.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pax Romana
Shipmate
# 4653

- Posted      Profile for Pax Romana   Email Pax Romana   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I just want to add my condolences to Erin's family and to everyone here on the Ship.

I never had any contact with Erin here (at least not that I remember), but she was legendary, and obviously helped to keep this place going.

Eternal rest grant unto her, o Lord, and let perpetual light shine about her.

Pax Romana

--------------------
I used to wake up at 4 A.M. and start sneezing, sometimes for five hours. I tried to find out what sort of allergy I had but finally came to the conclusion that it must be an allergy to consciousness.
James Thurber

Posts: 4598 | From: New York City | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
maleveque
Shipmate
# 132

- Posted      Profile for maleveque   Email maleveque   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
ebeth texted me with the news this morning. What a loss. May she rest in peace and rise in glory.
- Anne L.

--------------------
Life isn't all fricasseed frogs and eel pie.

Posts: 1496 | From: Washington, DC or thereabouts | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
fee
Shipmate
# 1047

- Posted      Profile for fee   Email fee   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Saw this sad news on twitter and it's prompted me to post, i was lucky enough never to cause Erin to know of me personally but i very much respected her and the way she seemed so in control. She was always fair and I hope that she is looking down and smiling at how sentimental we've all been! Thoughts and prayers are with Jason and the rest of Erin's family.
[Votive]

Posts: 256 | From: Northampton | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kasra
Shipmate
# 10631

- Posted      Profile for Kasra   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]

Shit.

Kx

--------------------
Can you spare $13.10 to help find a cure for Leukemia, Lymphoma and Myeloma? http://pages.teamintraining.org/ne/kc12/cburberqb8#home

Posts: 309 | From: Lincoln, NE | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I knew she was sick, and I knew it was serious -- but I didn't realize it was life-threatening.

I have Christmas cards from her I will cherish now more than before. I will remember the funny, childlike things about her -- her love of American television, even children's programming. I sent her an ornament years ago with a TV show logo on it that I got at the NBC store in NYC, and I can't even remember now what it was. We shared a love of the SEC, and that's a strong bond. [Smile]

She had a sweet, feminine side that she rarely showed on the Ship, but I know she enjoyed her interactions here. I hope she knew how much a part of this place she was.

Tell someone you love that you do -- today.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
In total shock. [Tear] [Votive]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shit.

How can so strong a personality be gone, and we weak pathetic ones remain? How can so bright a light be dimmed?

It just ain't fair.

[Votive]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
RIP Erin

[Votive]

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

wanderingstar
Shipmate
# 10444

- Posted      Profile for wanderingstar   Email wanderingstar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Erin and family. And thank you.

Everything i can think of to say just sounds hollow.

--------------------
You know what you shouldn't have done? You should never have let me press all those buttons...

Posts: 273 | From: Hollow lands and hilly lands | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive]
I just saw people posting the news on Facebook, it's a huge shock. Condolences to all Erin's family and friends.

Later this month a bunch of us are meeting up in London to remember Gambit, another dearly loved and missed member of this community. We'll raise a glass to Erin too.

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 66

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine   Email Sine Nomine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jason, you and your family have my deepest sympathy, especially your children who have lost a doting aunt.

Your sister was a wonderful woman. I will miss her greatly. On more than one occasion she was extremely kind to me, and she could always make me laugh with her honesty, directness and total lack of bullshit.

Gosh. How terrible.

--------------------
Precious, Precious, Sweet, Sweet Daddy...

Posts: 16639 | From: lat. 36.24/lon. 86.84 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Triple Tiara

Ship's Papabile
# 9556

- Posted      Profile for Triple Tiara   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wow. Just wow. I get back from 2 weeks away and the first thing I see is this. Incredibly sad news, almost beyond believing.

So many people have posted of PM exchanges with erin in which they discovered another side to the public forums person. I want to add one more such tribute.

What a total loss and very bleak start to 2011.

Rest Eternal grant unto her O lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon her.

--------------------
I'm a Roman. You may call me Caligula.

Posts: 5905 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
TurquoiseTastic

Fish of a different color
# 8978

- Posted      Profile for TurquoiseTastic   Email TurquoiseTastic   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Inimitable. Irreplaceable. [Frown] [Votive]
Posts: 1092 | From: Hants., UK | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Martha
Shipmate
# 185

- Posted      Profile for Martha   Email Martha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I can't say any more than has been said already. It seems impossible that she is gone.

Peace to her and her family and all that miss her.

[Votive]

Posts: 388 | From: in the kitchen | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As Emily Dickinson wrote:

Parting is all we know of heaven
And all we need of hell.

May Erin know eternal rest.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
infinite_monkey
Shipmate
# 11333

- Posted      Profile for infinite_monkey   Email infinite_monkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Words, pretty much all of them, fail.

--------------------
His light was lifted just above the Law,
And now we have to live with what we did with what we saw.

--Dar Williams, And a God Descended
Obligatory Blog Flog: www.otherteacher.wordpress.com

Posts: 1423 | From: left coast united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've had an e-mail from amber who is also upset by the news and sends thoughts and prayers.

[Votive]

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just a note to say that we'll be opening a new board this evening in honour of Erin, where we'll be able to post thoughts, prayers, memories, quotes and anything else people would like to share. I think a board is the best way to mark this significant moment in our life together, and to pay our respects to Erin.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Posts: 3787 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lowly Worm

Ship's Annelid
# 11663

- Posted      Profile for Lowly Worm     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Damn. Erin, you will be missed.

[Tear]

--------------------
"Be here now, be somewhere else later. Is that so difficult?" - David Bader

BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh crap! What terrible news. My prayers are with Erin's friends and family.

I always pictured her as somehow more than human, larger than life, not all too frail flesh and blood.

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Peppone
Marine
# 3855

- Posted      Profile for Peppone   Email Peppone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shock, disorientation. Awful. Rest in Peace, Erin.
Posts: 3020 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
I didn't believe it at first - it just didn't seem possible. What dreadful news!
[Votive] for Erin's happy repose in the place where no trolls trouble
[Votive] for all who mourn her loss

Amen.

It has been hard to get past the shock of the news; I am another of the many here with private exchanges and kindnesses to cherish. I rejoice that she is now free of pain, and in God's nearer presence - but I sure wish she could have put it off a little longer.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mr. Spouse

Ship's Pedant
# 3353

- Posted      Profile for Mr. Spouse   Email Mr. Spouse   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
What everyone else said.

Sad news indeed.

[Votive]

--------------------
Try to have a thought of your own, thinking is so important. - Blackadder

Posts: 1814 | From: Here, there & everywhere | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Erin,

Thank you for all the time and energy you gave us. Thank you for making the Ship the place that it is.
Thank you for being wise and kind, even as you let people know exactly what you thought.
Thank you for being you.

May your soul ascend to Heaven. May your family and friends find comfort and solace.

Karl

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul W.:
Later this month a bunch of us are meeting up in London to remember Gambit, another dearly loved and missed member of this community. We'll raise a glass to Erin too.

Damn right we will!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A look at the names of the people posting on this thread only serves to illustrate the depth of respect in which Erin is held - from the longest-serving to the newest shipmates. [Votive]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Beethoven

Ship's deaf genius
# 114

- Posted      Profile for Beethoven   Email Beethoven   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm stunned. Praying for Erin, and for all those who mourn her loss.

Even though I'm rarely on here nowadays, there are a number of Erin-isms which occur to me at times of stress, and which I'm sure will never leave me...

--------------------
Who wants to be a rock anyway?

toujours gai!

Posts: 1309 | From: Here (and occasionally there) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you for turning the Ship black and grey, to whoever did it. It matches my mood, and I'm clearly not the only one.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Anna B
Shipmate
# 1439

- Posted      Profile for Anna B     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Grits:
We shared a love of the SEC, and that's a strong bond. [Smile]

I thought this was the Securities and Exchange Commission until I realized it must surely have something to do with Southern football.

May Erin rest in peace and rise in glory, and may she come to share in the inheritance of all the saints. [Votive]

--------------------
Bad Christian (TM)

Posts: 3069 | From: near a lot of fish | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Inanna

Ship's redhead
# 538

- Posted      Profile for Inanna   Email Inanna   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Returning to the ship to add my own prayers for Erin, for her family, and for the community here. May all of us who mourn find comfort in God and in each other. And may Erin's soul rest in peace and rise again in glory. [Votive]

--------------------
All shall be well
And all shall be well
And all manner of things shall be well.

Posts: 1495 | From: Royal Oak, MI | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Unfeature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016