homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Great unanswered questions of our time (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Great unanswered questions of our time
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There are certain things in life that seem to have no answer. For instance, How does the snow plough driver get to work? Where are the four corners of the earth? Why are flies too stupid to fly out through an open window?

Any others?

Spike

[ 10. March 2003, 02:06: Message edited by: Erin ]

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Elizabeth
Shipmate
# 207

- Posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Where are all the mates to the unmatched socks that come out of the dryer?

--------------------
The Hunger Site is back!

Posts: 669 | From: The Place of Knee Deep Leaves | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elizabeth:
Where are all the mates to the unmatched socks that come out of the dryer?

And why do sock manufacturers insist on making every pair subtly different?

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jemmi
Shipmate
# 548

- Posted      Profile for jemmi   Email jemmi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why is watching the members of the Big Brother house wash up on E4 sooo interesting when you wouoldn't even watch 'real' people do it?

--------------------
You & I are indidvidual miracles of God this gives me good enough reason to love myself, you & most of all him!

Love in Jesus
Jemmi

Posts: 641 | From: Scunthorpe,N.Lincs,England | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
rewboss
Shipmate
# 566

- Posted      Profile for rewboss   Author's homepage   Email rewboss   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why do we say "head over heels" when, for most of the time, our heads are over our heels?

--------------------
The latest from the world of rewboss

Posts: 1334 | From: Lower Franconia, Germany | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ann

Curious
# 94

- Posted      Profile for Ann   Email Ann   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Because A over T is frowned upon?

--------------------
Ann

Posts: 3271 | From: IO 91 PI | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
brodavid
Shipmate
# 460

- Posted      Profile for brodavid   Author's homepage   Email brodavid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why does the probability of getting behind a large, slow vehicle increase when I am late?

--------------------
Brodavid

"Prayer can do anything that God can do."
- E.M. Bounds

Posts: 702 | From: Mississippi, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why bo Biros gravitate to the kitchen?

Why is the TV and Radio listings book ALWAYS on the wrong page?

Is there a plectrum heaven, for all the millions of lost ones?

Posts: 6009 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
babybear
Bear faced and cheeky with it
# 34

- Posted      Profile for babybear   Email babybear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ann:
And why do sock manufacturers insist on making every pair subtly different?

For my dear husband, I buy 5 pairs of identical socks at a time. I buy white socks and I buy black socks. even he is able to match up his newly laundered socks. )

bb

Posts: 13287 | From: Cottage of the 3 Bears (and The Gremlin) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill
Shipmate
# 102

- Posted      Profile for Gill   Email Gill   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The Sock Mystery... an engineer told me that they really DO find socks inside the drums of tumble dryers and washing machines. All the time.

Okay, here's mine -

Why don't slugs eat weeds?

--------------------
Still hanging in there...

Posts: 1828 | From: not drowning but waving... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
John Donne

Renaissance Man
# 220

- Posted      Profile for John Donne     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why does the kitten poo in the litter tray the minute after I change it?
Posts: 13667 | From: Perth, W.A. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
BTMO
Shipmate
# 723

- Posted      Profile for BTMO   Author's homepage   Email BTMO   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Have we all seen resin cored solder? (rosin cored soder for the Americans...)

The stuff isn't much thicker than hair, but has up to 5 cores of flux or resin (or rosin)

Here is the weird bit - solder melts at a significantly higher temperature than the flux. How do they get the multicores in the solder??

The can't drill it out and pour the cores in - the rolls are too long. They can't extrude it, because the core is to brittle - it wouldn't extrude.

How do they do it??

Oh and why can't you taste your own saliva, why don't magnets run down and why can't you tickle yourself...

Cheers,

Brenton

--------------------
Show them you care, stalk them.

Posts: 110 | From: Wellington, New Zealand | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
BTMO
Shipmate
# 723

- Posted      Profile for BTMO   Author's homepage   Email BTMO   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh yes - and why do you have to wash bath towels?

After all, you only ever use them when you are clean...

--------------------

Posts: 110 | From: Wellington, New Zealand | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Hundredth
Shipmate
# 112

- Posted      Profile for Old Hundredth   Email Old Hundredth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why, when you are washing up, is there always one teaspoon left at the end and you only find it when you are letting the water out?

--------------------
If I'm not in the Chapel, I'll be in the bar (Reno Sweeney, 'Anything Goes')

Posts: 976 | From: The land of the barm cake | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alaric the Goth
Shipmate
# 511

- Posted      Profile for Alaric the Goth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
BTMO,
Mrs the Goth (aka The Wench) reckons I would only consider putting my (favourite) bath towel in the laundry bag when it was able to walk part of the way itself. She puts it in every time (sometimes much to my distress).

--------------------
'Angels and demons dancing in my head,
Lunatics and monsters underneath my bed' ('Totem', Rush)

Posts: 3322 | From: West Thriding | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wood
The Milkman of Human Kindness
# 7

- Posted      Profile for Wood   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The top biscuit in a packet of biscuits (say, Ginger Nuts, for exaple) is always broken, right.

So why don't they leave the top biscuit out?

--------------------
Narcissism.

Posts: 7842 | From: Wood Towers | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
BTMO
Shipmate
# 723

Alaric - Mrs O figures if we let ours get to that stage we deserve what we get.

As we have two sons, 12½ and 14, (and me) we have some pretty gungy towels!

Cheers,

Brenton

--------------------

Groucho
Shipmate
# 279

- Posted      Profile for Groucho   Author's homepage         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why is the queue I join at the Post Office always the one where everyone in front has 1001 things to do and can't remember where they've put everything and where someone has a query which takes ages for the staff to sort out?

Why do women at supermarket checkouts always act so surprised when they are asked to pay for the goods they have bought, and then spend ages fiddling around in their purses (whilst men have the right money or their debit card instantly available at the right moment)?

--------------------
"These are my principles.
If you don't like them, I have others."

Posts: 111 | From: Halifax | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
CharlottePlatz
Shipmate
# 695

- Posted      Profile for CharlottePlatz         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Probabbly much of this can be attributed to Sods Law (known in nicer circles as Murphy's law) ie the Law that dictates that anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Apparently, there is some scientific way to prove that fi you dont want something to happen at a certain time, you can absolutely almost guarantee that it will, such as dropping your toast on the carpet, you just KNOW it will land butter side down - its just the way it goes!!

But, for me, I would like to know how it is possible that I can be thinking of a person that I have not seen or heard from in months - and then in the enxt hour, out of the blue, the person phones or emails me. I'm not too sure if I believe in psychic ability - but I wonder, how does this happen?

Posts: 346 | From: NW London | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
BTMO
Shipmate
# 723

quote:
CharlottePlatz wrote:
But, for me, I would like to know how it is possible that I can be thinking of a person that I have not seen or heard from in months - and then in the enxt hour, out of the blue, the person phones or emails me. I'm not too sure if I believe in psychic ability - but I wonder, how does this happen?

Pretty often. I have dubbed this Brenton's Law (in honour of my good self), also known as the law of threes.

If you learn a new word, you will hear at least three times in the next three weeks, and you will never have heard it before!

Example, years ago I heard the word "lickspittle" for the first time. I thought to myself, "this is going to crop up again and again over the next few weeks"

The next day, the then Prime Minister, Paul Keating used the word describing a political enemy. Or friend. We never knew with Paul.

And off course, lickspittle was in the news for weeks after that!

Cheers,

Brenton

--------------------

Ferg
Shipmate
# 33

- Posted      Profile for Ferg   Author's homepage   Email Ferg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why did Apple put a little pic of a bomb (to the alarm of many) on their error messages?

Why does Linux have an error message saying something about the printer being on fire?

Ferg

--------------------
He aha te mea nui? He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.

Posts: 141 | From: Auckland, New Zeland | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Some of these posts are perilously reminiscent of a Seinfeld monologue.

Must...resist...urge...to lock thread...

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Maddie
Ship's cartographer
# 11

- Posted      Profile for Maddie   Author's homepage   Email Maddie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can I just be obvious here?

When you hear what you consider to be a new word, surely the first time you actually take it on board and log it as interesting you then begin to notice it?

Like when you change cars, suddenly you see loads similar - but it isn't that they weren't around before (unless it is totally new of course!) but that you are now noticing them because they mean something.

Or when you are running really late for something then you get really stressed out about being behind a slow vehicle but if you have plenty of time it doesn't get at you and make you remember.

Sorry to be boring - it is a natural gift.

M

Posts: 1304 | From: East of England | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
BTMO
Shipmate
# 723

quote:
Some of these posts are perilously reminiscent of a Seinfeld monologue

<Brenton picks up mike, stands on stage. Spotlight. Talks about nothing>

Why is it that the poorest communicators in the world gravitate to the internet, where they become the most erudite and vocal people, willing to spill their guts to complete strangers?

<canned laughter>

Why do villians in American movies always have British accents? I mean is it because of the revolution? Are all Brits evil megalomaniacs, bent on destroying the world?

<canned laughter>

And what is with that whole destroying the world thing anyway? Where do they plan to live? <quizzical look>

<canned laughter>

<applause>

<music>

<roll credits>

--------------------

BTMO
Shipmate
# 723

Maddie,

You are probably right about just noticing things, but Newton got laws of motion named after him just for noticing stuff falling.

It is my little bit of fame and I am grabbing it!

And I think it is a conspiracy...

--------------------

Newman's Own
Shipmate
# 420

- Posted      Profile for Newman's Own     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Let's try a few Christian (in a few cases, super-Catholic) unsolved mysteries:
1. Were any pagan babies really baptised with the names classes spent hours choosing? (If so, half the population of certain third world nations is named either "Mary" or "Joseph" - most kids knew the "correct" choices.)
2. Why doesn't anyone ever refer to anything good as God's will?
3. Why was it considered saintly to attend the first Mass on Sunday (6:00), when, with few exceptions, the attendess were those who'd been out all night?
4. Why are nuns who dress in fashionable outfits insulted when people do not immediately know they are Sisters?
5. Why, in the old painting of the two children and guardian angel crossing a bridge, do the two kids share one angel?
6. Why do parish or diocesan Coordinators of Whatever complain that "the people" are opposed to this-or-that, while concurrently insisting that this-or-that was implemented because the people wanted it?
7. For all the devotion to saints, why aren't any to the Apostles ever popular? (Except to the obscure Jude, which does not count because they are based on what he's supposed to be able to obtain rather than on who he is.)
8. Since nothing makes much sense in moral theology unless people have a free will, why does the left blame everything on society and the right on the devil?
9. Are there any popular English translations of Latin hymns that bear any resemblance to the original text?
10. Isn't it rather unjust to say that poor Saint Jude, who has enough troubles just from bearing the same name as the traitor, refuses to answer prayers unless the supplicant grants him press coverage?

--------------------
Cheers,
Elizabeth
“History as Revelation is seldom very revealing, and histories of holiness are full of holes.” - Dermot Quinn

Posts: 6740 | From: Library or pub | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
The sceptical Atheist
Shipmate
# 379

- Posted      Profile for The sceptical Atheist   Email The sceptical Atheist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May I be boring? Is that allowed in Heaven?

The slow car when in a rush is one that I have thought about. I have noticed that I am often stuck behind slow cars when not in a rush, but it doesn't stick out as much. It is not so memorable.

The person appearing just after one has thought of them is like the fact that saying everything is quiet is supposed to tempt fate.

I have thought about that too. I work with computers, and let us assume where I work we get a failure on average every 10 minutes. If things start going well, we may get a break of 1/2 hour. That is the point where somebody says "Its going well, isn't it!". The odds are that something will go wrong. That is just probability.

So this shows two things. One, perception can lead us to think things are strange when they aren't. Two, I need to get out more!

--------------------
"Faith in God and seventy-five cents will get you a cup of coffee."
[Wayne Aiken]

Posts: 293 | From: Staffordshire | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill
Shipmate
# 102

- Posted      Profile for Gill   Email Gill   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't it rather unjust to say that poor Saint Jude, who has enough troubles just from bearing the same name as the traitor, refuses to answer prayers unless the supplicant grants him press coverage?

Oh! Is THAT why people do that? How VERY weird! Some Catholic newspaper owner, I wouls imagine!

--------------------

Posts: 1828 | From: not drowning but waving... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ham'n'Eggs

Ship's Pig
# 629

- Posted      Profile for Ham'n'Eggs   Email Ham'n'Eggs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why do you never see baby pigeons?
How did Bazooka Joe lose his right eye?
Who is Swee'Pea's father?

--------------------
"...the heresies that men do leave / Are hated most of those they did deceive" - Will S

Posts: 3103 | From: Genghis Khan's sleep depot | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Timoteo
Apprentice
# 987

- Posted      Profile for Timoteo   Email Timoteo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?

In the Garden of Eden, did the mosquitoes' bite (or sting, or whatever) hurt?

-Timoteo

Posts: 4 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill
Shipmate
# 102

Example, years ago I heard the word "lickspittle" for the first time. I thought to myself, "this is going to crop up again and again over the next few weeks"

I'd never seen that word before, and three days later it was in the Times...

--------------------

Brickbat
Shipmate
# 783

- Posted      Profile for Brickbat   Email Brickbat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why does lemon juice contain artificial ingredients, when washing-up liquid contains real lemon juice?

--------------------
Life is like an anole...
Sometimes it's green, sometimes it's brown, but always it's a small Caribbean lizard...

Posts: 66 | From: Plymouth, England | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brickbat
Shipmate
# 783

- Posted      Profile for Brickbat   Email Brickbat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If a man stands in a forest, speaking, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

--------------------
Life is like an anole...
Sometimes it's green, sometimes it's brown, but always it's a small Caribbean lizard...

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why is it that a brassiere is singular and knickers are plural?

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Why do they make fat-free twinkies?
Why do people think drinking a diet soda will make a difference if they are having it with a big mac and large fries?
However did we get from something like a wolf to something like a pekingnese.. and why did anyone want to?

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ok, i've been waiting for someone else to ask this one, and no one has, so...

i wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder who (ugh) who (ugh) who wrote the book of love?

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTMO:
Oh yes - and why do you have to wash bath towels?

After all, you only ever use them when you are clean...

I know this one. Scrub as you like in the bath, you exfoliate dead skin cells when you dry off anyway. You really don't want to rub them back into your skin.

My foster Dad taught me that!

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTMO:
Why do villians in American movies always have British accents? I mean is it because of the revolution? Are all Brits evil megalomaniacs, bent on destroying the world?

Interestingly, a friend of mine who knows about such things (ah, such a novice I am in anime-do, or the way of anime) tells me that in Japanese animation, characters with Chinese accents are usually the "snooty/ultra-formal/stuck-up" characters.

Yes, I am annoyed at "Brit accents = bad guys" as well. (Or butlers, over-refined people, etc.)

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:

However did we get from something like a wolf to something like a pekingnese.. and why did anyone want to?

Bonsai.

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

Whose cruel idea was the word "lisp"?

--------------------

Brickbat
Shipmate
# 783

why does "monosyllable" have so many syllables?

--------------------
Life is like an anole...

Newman's Own
Shipmate
# 420

- Posted      Profile for Newman's Own     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gill:
Isn't it rather unjust to say that poor Saint Jude, who has enough troubles just from bearing the same name as the traitor, refuses to answer prayers unless the supplicant grants him press coverage?

Oh! Is THAT why people do that? How VERY weird! Some Catholic newspaper owner, I wouls imagine!

I don't know the exact origin, but remember that, in my childhood (about 40 years ago), the printed "Novena to St Jude" sometimes contained the line at the end "publication must be promised." At the time, I doubt it meant publication in print - the idea was to spread devotion to Jude because, as the prayer referenced, his memory was obscure because he bore the same name as the traitor.

It was in adulthood that, in totally secular newspapers, I was amazed to see the many advertisements "Thank you Saint Jude."

--------------------
Cheers,
Elizabeth
“History as Revelation is seldom very revealing, and histories of holiness are full of holes.” - Dermot Quinn

Posts: 6740 | From: Library or pub | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
gandalf35
Shipmate
# 934

- Posted      Profile for gandalf35   Email gandalf35   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Murphy actually said, If something is going to go wrong, it most likley will happen at the worst possable moment.

Why when you despertately need to use a payphone and only have 50 cents (pence?)do you always pick the one in the bank that doesn't work but takes your money anyway?

--------------------
Life is like a bowl of cherries... Mmmm cherries...

Posts: 185 | From: If hell exists, I live there. | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brickbat
Shipmate
# 783

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

--------------------
Life is like an anole...

Pete
Shipmate
# 88

- Posted      Profile for Pete   Email Pete   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
why can't you taste your own saliva

Try saving it in a glass and drink it cold

mmmmm....viscous...

--------------------
A dog's not just for Christmas
There's plenty left on Boxing Day

Posts: 187 | From: Shrewsbury/Birmingham | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily
Shipmate
# 437

- Posted      Profile for Emily   Author's homepage   Email Emily   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is an Olay? As in Oil of Olay?
Posts: 86 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alaric the Goth
Shipmate
# 511

- Posted      Profile for Alaric the Goth     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
What is an Olay?

Eeee, we doo get some daft questions!

It's an egg laid that is perfectly round, of course. So the Oil of Olay was originally devised as a lubricant to help the chicken achieve this result.

Some folk.

Posts: 3322 | From: West Thriding | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Up to fairly recently it was called 'Oil of Ulay' - derivation uncertain, but possibly from the expression 'You lay there while I get some oil to rub on that dry, scaly skin...'

Other pedants maintain it is a Swiss product, proper name Oil of U-de-lay-eh-lay-ed-dee

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
An Olay is an Aloe (as in aloe vera) that has passed through the system of a marketing executive.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
firebrand31
Apprentice
# 1053

- Posted      Profile for firebrand31   Email firebrand31   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
it is all to do with our thoughts.
the positive thought
or the negative thought.
thoughts make waves... so be positive! next time a negative comes... tell it to ''shove off''.

--------------------
to live above deception and to walk in His light.

Posts: 1 | From: australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016