homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Ewgh (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Ewgh
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(shudder)

[ 30. September 2005, 20:35: Message edited by: Belisarius ]

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

Ship's backstabbing bastard
# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Nice teeth.
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It gives that old phrase "having guests over for dinner" a whole new meaning, doesn't it?

Well, somebody had to say it.

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
i really wish i hadn't seen that article.

[Projectile]

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jellybean
Shipmate
# 5221

- Posted      Profile for jellybean   Author's homepage   Email jellybean   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're not wrong.

That's minging. [Projectile]

And I love the fact that he's planning on spending his jail time writing a book - how constructive. That'll be one to put on the Christmas wish list. Not.

Posts: 215 | From: South Africa - Jozi - City of Gold (and crime) | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
strathclydezero

# 180

- Posted      Profile for strathclydezero   Email strathclydezero   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You could have left that for *after* lunchtime Dyfrig ...

--------------------
All religions will pass, but this will remain:
simply sitting in a chair and looking in the distance.
V V Rozanov

Posts: 3276 | From: The Near East | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

- Posted      Profile for Sine Nomine*   Email Sine Nomine*       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On the other hand, I've had some friends who've been quite successful with internet dating.

I saw this yesterday for the first time. What if the entree really was willing? Can't quite wrap my little brain around that particular concept.

Particularly the hors d'oeuvre part.

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Guests for lunch, turkey on a plate for tea.
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sine Nomine:

That is just not worth thinking about [Projectile]

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cosmo
Shipmate
# 117

- Posted      Profile for Cosmo         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

What's wrong with a bit of Cock-a-Leekie?

Cosmo

Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sine, I don't know about elsewhere, but in the US you cannot consent to battery. So consent of the victim would not matter. The news story (or one of the related stories on the same site) suggested that the legal issues would be tricky because of the consent. I don't know if the reporter didn't get it right or it is a genuine issue.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grits
Compassionate fundamentalist
# 4169

- Posted      Profile for Grits   Author's homepage   Email Grits   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll bet he knows how much a pound of flesh is going for these days.

--------------------
Lord, fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and shut it when I've said enough. Amen.

Posts: 8419 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Matrix
Shipmate
# 3452

- Posted      Profile for Matrix     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chianti with the liver, but what would one serve with flambeed penis? There's got to be something suitable, Hungarian Bull's Blood would be close i guess

--------------------
Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of people who miss the same imaginary place. - Garden State

Posts: 3847 | From: The courts of the King | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't killing and eating someone who wants to be killed and eaten, who has said clearly on camera and on paper that he wants to be killed and eaten and who has sat down willingly to an entre of his own cooked penis better than killing and eating something, let's say a cow, which doesn't want to be killed and eaten and which, by the simple action of running in fear when the slaughterer approaches, shows quite clearly that it doesn't want to be killed and eaten?

Just a thought.

--------------------
www.zambiadiaries.blogspot.com

Posts: 3482 | From: The opposite | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

Picky, picky, picky. [Disappointed]
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IntellectByProxy:
and who has sat down willingly to an entre of his own cooked penis

This is what I don't understand. Wasn't he in some discomfort? Surely food would be the last thing on your mind.
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Omigosh!!! Just when I was sitting down to a nice chicken sandwich. Thanks a bundle, dyfrig.

(Apparently chicken tastes a lot like people.)

As far as I know, whether or not the victim wants to die is immaterial under UK law when it comes to a charge of murder. I'd be surprised if it wasn't the same under German law.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crotalus
Shipmate
# 4959

- Posted      Profile for Crotalus   Author's homepage   Email Crotalus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pass the sick bag
Posts: 713 | From: near the knacker's yard | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tortuf:
Picky, picky, picky. [Disappointed]

Good point though wasn't it.

I, for one, am greatly enjoying my (vegetarian) Bombay Bad Boy pot noodle, despite the story.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
Omigosh!!! Just when I was sitting down to a nice chicken sandwich. Thanks a bundle, dyfrig.

Oh, I wish you hadn't said that - so was I and I was thinking thank God I didn't have red meat in my sandwiches. Now I won't be able to finish them. [Waterworks]

Still, I don't suppose chicken tastes much like a penis and there's no gristle in the sandwiches, so it might be all right. [Ultra confused]

Paul W.

Shipmate
# 1450

- Posted      Profile for Paul W.   Author's homepage   Email Paul W.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Guess I won't be having a bratwurst sausage from the German Christmas Market today.

Paul W

--------------------
"It's just a ride" - Bill Hicks

Blog
Flickr

Posts: 2835 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
elsi

Live from Elsewhere
# 2098

- Posted      Profile for elsi     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

[Eek!] Wouldn't that be better worded "Apparently people taste a lot like chicken "?

Or am I assuming too much regarding your relative familiarities with these 'meats' [Biased]

--------------------
the cap fits - I'm wearing it

Posts: 272 | From: Manchester | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nunc Dimittis
Seamstress of Sound
# 848

- Posted      Profile for Nunc Dimittis   Email Nunc Dimittis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Mr Meiwes has said that after his trial he intends to pass the time in jail - if convicted - by writing his memoirs.
I can see it now:

Memoirs of a Cannibal: how I fulfilled my fantasies

[Projectile]

Posts: 9515 | From: Delta Quadrant | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
dyfrig
Blue Scarfed Menace
# 15

- Posted      Profile for dyfrig   Email dyfrig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
enjoying my ... pot noodle

Sick boy. [Projectile]

[ 03. December 2003, 11:49: Message edited by: dyfrig ]

--------------------
"He was wrong in the long run, but then, who isn't?" - Tony Judt

Posts: 6917 | From: pob dydd Iau, am hanner dydd | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I once saw a recipe in a Jewish cookbook for bull's penis stew. Imagine going into a butcher's shop and asking the guy if he has a bull's penis ... 'No, it's just the way I'm standing.' [Snigger]

--------------------

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
Originally posted by dyfrig:
quote:

enjoying my ... pot noodle

Sick boy. [Projectile]
Bite me.

--------------------

kentishmaid
Shipmate
# 4767

- Posted      Profile for kentishmaid   Author's homepage   Email kentishmaid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ugh. I was revolted enough when this story first broke (it was in the Metro about 3 months ago, I think). Personally I'm repulsed by both parties. I mean, really, biting your own nails is one thing, but this?

--------------------
"Who'll be the lady, who'll be the lord, when we are ruled by the love of one another?"

Posts: 2063 | From: Huddersfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Out of interest, would the legalities be any different had the victim committed suicide?

Is it a crime to eat human meat if the steak concerned died of natural causes, for instance?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
hatless

Shipmate
# 3365

- Posted      Profile for hatless   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We're really carrion eaters, not carnivores. We don't actually eat fresh meat, we let it sit around for at least a few days to go through rigor mortis and soften up again. Beef is often hung for a couple of weeks.

Eating a freshly dead person seems to go against this. And if you've already snacked on his penis you've completely ruled out any chance of him being well hung.

--------------------
My crazy theology in novel form

Posts: 4531 | From: Stinkers | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
Is it a crime to eat human meat if the steak concerned died of natural causes, for instance?

Well, in my state it's legal to eat road kill. Not sure if it specifies what kind or not.

Tortuf can perhaps shed some light on this.

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

quote:
In my state it's legal to eat road kill. Not sure if it specifies what kind or not.

Tortuf can perhaps shed some light on this.

Are you suggesting Tortuf is a hillbilly hick who eats squashed raccoons?

--------------------

Sine Nomine*

# 3631

It's certainly true that he'll eat pretty much anything.
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

A raccoon that's been squashed at least fits better into a sandwich. If you want a penis sandwich, you have to go out specially and buy a baguette.

Or a finger-roll. Depending on ... [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Funny you should say that. A large sausage has just gone past with a colleague in a bun.
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elsi:
quote:

[Eek!] Wouldn't that be better worded "Apparently people taste a lot like chicken "?
I've heard that the canibals of Papua New Guinea referred to human flesh as 'long pig' because of the similarity between human flesh and pork.

No personal experience of this other than putting a cut finger in my mouth, or biting my nails.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Sine Nomine*

# 3631

BTW, just a little follow up to our last cannibalism thread.

Apparently it's just Mr. Baker's shoe sole on display, not the whole shoe.

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

The shoe is just a carcass on which the sole resides. After death (or stewing) the sole is released.

--------------------

Ronja
Shipmate
# 4693

- Posted      Profile for Ronja   Email Ronja   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
Funny you should say that. A large sausage has just gone past with a colleague in a bun.

[Killing me]
Posts: 742 | From: Up North | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Father Gregory

Orthodoxy
# 310

- Posted      Profile for Father Gregory   Author's homepage   Email Father Gregory   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What I find so outrageously, hideously wicked about this is that a defence should be mounted on the basis of consent! My God is "choice" everything to some people today?
[Frown] [Eek!] [Mad] [Projectile]

--------------------
Yours in Christ
Fr. Gregory
Find Your Way Around the Plot
TheOrthodoxPlot™

Posts: 15099 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matrix
Shipmate
# 3452

- Posted      Profile for Matrix     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was very, very amused to see that the thread below this on the boards page was "shipmates on weight watchers" imagine that conversation at the meeting..."how many points for a penis? hmm...really?..ooh but only 2 for a brain...ok..."

Bizarre, the whole thing.

--------------------
Maybe that's all a family really is; a group of people who miss the same imaginary place. - Garden State

Posts: 3847 | From: The courts of the King | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ponty'n'pop
Shipmate
# 5198

- Posted      Profile for Ponty'n'pop   Email Ponty'n'pop   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Originally posted by Fr Gregory
quote:
What I find so outrageously, hideously wicked about this is that a defence should be mounted on the basis of consent! My God is "choice" everything to some people today?
The alternative defence of insanity would do me nicely.

What was this anyway? Assisted suicide? An extreme example of consenting adults doing whatever they like behind closed doors? Unlawful killing but something short of murder? There is a minefield of moral questions here and the context is utterly horrid.

[ 03. December 2003, 15:49: Message edited by: Ponty'n'pop ]

--------------------
"....creeping around a cow shed at 2 o'clock in the morning. That doesn't sound very wise to me"

Posts: 236 | From: South Wales | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crotalus
Shipmate
# 4959

- Posted      Profile for Crotalus   Author's homepage   Email Crotalus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, we have only the word of Meiwes that the ... ah ... membrum virile was eaten à deux.

But still [Projectile]

Posts: 713 | From: near the knacker's yard | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alt Wally

Cardinal Ximinez
# 3245

- Posted      Profile for Alt Wally     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am really in touch with my inner Calvinist after reading this.
Jerry Boam
Shipmate
# 4551

- Posted      Profile for Jerry Boam   Email Jerry Boam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Intégriste:
At the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, we have only the word of Meiwes that the ... ah ... membrum virile was eaten à deux.

But still [Projectile]

I am under the impression that the whole thing was captured on video tape.

Mr. Meiwes wanted to savor the memory.

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Posts: 2165 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
{tomb shakes his head} Lordy, there are any number of people (some Shipmates included) that I wouldn't mind being fed to the dogs, but even I draw the line at feeding them to psychopathic Germans.
Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
{tomb shakes his head} Lordy, there are any number of people (some Shipmates included) that I wouldn't mind being fed to the dogs, but even I draw the line at feeding them to psychopathic Germans.

--------------------
Christmas is coming. Have you consumed enough to make Jesus happy?

tomb, that sig with that post on this thread ...
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:

--------------------
Christmas is coming. Have you consumed enough to make Jesus happy?

tomb, that sig with that post on this thread ...
It brings a whole new meaning to that part of the communion service:
"Take, eat, this is my body..."

[Snigger]

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

I do not think that you could eat a corpse, even as road kill. Let me add especially if you were the driver. [Paranoid] Among other things, (or inter alia, as we attorneys say) would be:

1. Interference with evidence.
2. Abuse of a corpse.
3. Theft (not your “meat.”)
4. Ewgh. [Projectile]

jellybean
Shipmate
# 5221

- Posted      Profile for jellybean   Author's homepage   Email jellybean   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
It brings a whole new meaning to that part of the communion service:
"Take, eat, this is my body..."

[Snigger]

Now that is really minging. [Eek!]

Be ashamed! [Biased]

[Be ashamed of your sad UBB!]

[ 03. December 2003, 19:17: Message edited by: RooK ]

Posts: 215 | From: South Africa - Jozi - City of Gold (and crime) | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
auntbeast
Shipmate
# 377

- Posted      Profile for auntbeast   Email auntbeast   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
...our last cannibalism thread.
Now I am really worried.... I am hanging out in a community that has now had TWO cannibalism threads... could this mean a sudden dark twist to some unsuspecting future ship meat?

Ewgh,
Auntbeast (who is sure she would be terribly un-tasty and cause immediate high cholesterol!)

--------------------
"My vices are the children of a forced solitude that I abhor; and my virtues will necessarily arise when I live in communion with an equal" - Mary Shelley (Frankenstein)

Posts: 820 | From: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016